Share | 

POV players

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: POV players   Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:32 pm

Paul, Jess, Jason, Cody, Raven and Kevin are playing in veto. Looks like it is supposed to be the weather one like last year where they had to memorize audio clues given through the night last night. Cody and Jess went to bed and didn't study. Paul had people up all night studying and kept sending them in to see if Jess and Cody were studying because he still thinks it may be a bluff.

Announcements of the clues were replayed again this morning but Jess and Cody are not thinking about them at all. Alex pushes Kevin to do well in the veto and he said that they didn't study anyway so maybe Cody is quitting. Alex still believes that Jess is lying about having a temptation powerful enough to save her and Cody "because Jess lies all the time" according to Alex.

If I had to guess, Paul will probably win this comp easily.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: POV players   Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:07 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Paul, Jess, Jason, Cody, Raven and Kevin are playing in veto.  Looks like it is supposed to be the weather one like last year where they had to memorize audio clues given through the night last night.  Cody and Jess went to bed and didn't study.  Paul had people up all night studying and kept sending them in to see if Jess and Cody were studying because he still thinks it may be a bluff.

Announcements of the clues were replayed again this morning but Jess and Cody are not thinking about them at all.  Alex pushes Kevin to do well in the veto and he said that they didn't study anyway so maybe Cody is quitting.  Alex still believes that Jess is lying about having a temptation powerful enough to save her and Cody "because Jess lies all the time" according to Alex.  

I think it would be funny if Jess win's it with no study time at all. I mean she could be the type that catches things the first time round. You never know and you would have to admit....it would be funny. I can see Paul having a shit fit over it...lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: POV players   Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:43 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Paul, Jess, Jason, Cody, Raven and Kevin are playing in veto.  Looks like it is supposed to be the weather one like last year where they had to memorize audio clues given through the night last night.  Cody and Jess went to bed and didn't study.  Paul had people up all night studying and kept sending them in to see if Jess and Cody were studying because he still thinks it may be a bluff.

Announcements of the clues were replayed again this morning but Jess and Cody are not thinking about them at all.  Alex pushes Kevin to do well in the veto and he said that they didn't study anyway so maybe Cody is quitting.  Alex still believes that Jess is lying about having a temptation powerful enough to save her and Cody "because Jess lies all the time" according to Alex.  

Take a look at the comp thread from last season, it's stickied. Notice that this is the same comp that Paul won last season.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: POV players   Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:06 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Take a look at the comp thread from last season, it's stickied. Notice that this is the same comp that Paul won last season.

I know! I look back at that all the time trying to remind myself of what comps they usually do around this time and such. I wish Elena would have been picked to play in this comp and ACTUALLY played to win it because she would smoke Paul. She is extremely good at memorization and the only reason she went out in the HOH on the first question is because of Paul telling her that one detail wrong that she could not remember and of course that was the very first question.............coincidence?........I'm not buying it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: POV players   Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:14 pm

You know what would be hilarious? If Jess or Cody win POV (after not even studying) and then they take Jason off the block instead of each other. When they use it say.................thanks Jason for having or backs for part of the game, we appreciate it and don't want you to have to sit on the block.

People would lose their mind! Paul would wonder what the hell was going on. Alex and Jason would be trying to cover Jason's ass with everyone, but Paul already is suspicious of him so it could work like a seed. Maybe THEN Paul would believe that she has the hex!

This won't happen obviously, but it sure would be funny to watch them run around trying to figure it out. Paul would be saying how stupid they were, etc. Little weird off the wall things like this drive Paul crazy, which increases my entertainment.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POV players   Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:39 pm

chap5788 wrote:
You know what would be hilarious?  If Jess or Cody win POV (after not even studying) and then they take Jason off the block instead of each other.  When they use it say.................thanks Jason for having or backs for part of the game, we appreciate it and don't want you to have to sit on the block.

People would lose their mind!  Paul would wonder what the hell was going on.  Alex and Jason would be trying to cover Jason's ass with everyone, but Paul already is suspicious of him so it could work like a seed.  Maybe THEN Paul would believe that she has the hex!

This won't happen obviously, but it sure would be funny to watch them run around trying to figure it out.  Paul would be saying how stupid they were, etc.  Little weird off the wall things like this drive Paul crazy, which increases my entertainment.

ITrue would be hysterical. Jess no or Cody are smart phone enough to see it
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POV players   Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Big surprise Paul won veto
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: POV players   Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:53 pm

I don't know Paul's score, but Kevin and Raven tied for second with 16, Cody had 15 and Jess had 12. Don't know what Jason's score was. But Cody and Jess didn't study at all and got those scores. They were really laughing about it after veto.

Paul was in the HOH room with Matt and Raven, acting all tough and shit. He said now it is time to implement his plan. He will tell Jess that everyone in the house likes her, but nobody is going to take it very well if she uses the hex to save Cody and he stays in the house. He then said he is going to turn up the heat on Cody and say "why don't you be a man for once in your life and do the right thing for Jess who you pretend to care about."

That is a scary comment, I just hope that Cody is able to keep a lid on it knowing Paul is doing it on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: POV players   Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:30 am

chap5788 wrote:
I don't know Paul's score, but Kevin and Raven tied for second with 16, Cody had 15 and Jess had 12.  Don't know what Jason's score was.  But Cody and Jess didn't study at all and got those scores.  They were really laughing about it after veto.

Paul was in the HOH room with Matt and Raven, acting all tough and shit.  He said now it is time to implement his plan.  He will tell Jess that everyone in the house likes her, but nobody is going to take it very well if she uses the hex to save Cody and he stays in the house.  He then said he is going to turn up the heat on Cody and say "why don't you be a man for once in your life and do the right thing for Jess who you pretend to care about."  

That is a scary comment, I just hope that Cody is able to keep a lid on it knowing Paul is doing it on purpose.

Chap I'd like to correct your little wish and place it on Paul. When the Hex is used look at Paul and say "Ok Paul remember our agreement." then sit down. No way Paul sits there and says nothing. He will try to look cool and everything but then all Jess would have to do is look right at anyone and nod her head as if to silently say.....This is his plan to get you out.
Naturally when the show is off air Paul will be assuring everyone that what she said was bullshit and pay it no mind. Paul will make a big scene about talking to Jess and when he does all Jess has to do is ask him...."Waite.....is this also part of the plan? You...You want me to do your dirty work while you look all innocent...OMG! Paul! You lied to me!"

Jess is a thinker when she is mad. I think in a verbal argument....she could make Paul look bad.
Of course this is all just wishful thinking on our part but boy would it be entertaining.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: POV players   Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:12 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I don't know Paul's score, but Kevin and Raven tied for second with 16, Cody had 15 and Jess had 12.  Don't know what Jason's score was.  But Cody and Jess didn't study at all and got those scores.  They were really laughing about it after veto.

Paul was in the HOH room with Matt and Raven, acting all tough and shit.  He said now it is time to implement his plan.  He will tell Jess that everyone in the house likes her, but nobody is going to take it very well if she uses the hex to save Cody and he stays in the house.  He then said he is going to turn up the heat on Cody and say "why don't you be a man for once in your life and do the right thing for Jess who you pretend to care about."  

Chap I'd like to correct your little wish and place it on Paul. When the Hex is used look at Paul and say "Ok Paul remember our agreement." then sit down. No way Paul sits there and says nothing. He will try to look cool and everything but then all Jess would have to do is look right at anyone and nod her head as if to silently say.....This is his plan to get you out.
Naturally when the show is off air Paul will be assuring everyone that what she said was bullshit and pay it no mind. Paul will make a big scene about talking to Jess and when he does all Jess has to do is ask him...."Waite.....is this also part of the plan? You...You want me to do your dirty work while you look all innocent...OMG! Paul! You lied to me!"

Jess is a thinker when she is mad. I think in a verbal argument....she could make Paul look bad.
Of course this is all just wishful thinking on our part but boy would it be entertaining.

I do agree with you that Jess is a thinker and can hold her own in a verbal confrontation, but that is only if Cody keeps his mouth shut and doesn't try to defend or protect her. That is why I was so bummed that Cody blew up what was going on in the HOH room after the noms when she was explaining to Paul that he just screwed up because she tried to warn him not to put them both up because now the only one who would be screwed was Paul. He was back peddling hard when she first started talking to him asking if it was repairable and such. Sure the deed was done at that point, but I think she would have taken him down a few pegs.

Now when this verbal confrontation happens (and you know it will because Paul is salivating for a confrontation), Paul won't stay engaged with just Jess even if Cody says nothing initially. He will start with those jabs about Cody not being a man or not caring about Jess. And he will do this show she doesn't chew him up and spit him out. She needs to prepare Cody for the upcoming shit and tell him NOT TO REACT or just walk away (which is what he WANTED to do after noms, but she insisted he go to the HOH room with her).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POV players   

Back to top Go down

POV players
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1