View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Mark   Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:07 am

I'm sure we had a thread for him, but like chap, I'm too lazy to go find it.

Mark actually did something smart, after that blowup with Josh, he went and apologized to everyone in the hiuse, including Josh, who turned down a handshake.

I'm not sure if it will help his game, but it was the right thing to do. He said something about knowing how uncomfortable and scary it can be, especially with someone of his size. I agree with that as he is a big dude. Mark gained some points with me tonight with doing that. Josh is an Asshole for refusing the handshake, but he's an Asshole for plenty of other reasons as well
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:38 am

ctown28 wrote:
I'm sure we had a thread for him, but like chap, I'm too lazy to go find it.

Mark actually did something smart, after that blowup with Josh, he went and apologized to everyone in the hiuse, including Josh, who turned down a handshake.

I'm not sure if it will help his game, but it was the right thing to do.  He said something about knowing how uncomfortable and scary it can be, especially with someone of his size.  I agree with that as he is a big dude.  Mark gained some points with me tonight with doing that.  Josh is an Asshole for refusing the handshake, but he's an Asshole for plenty of other reasons as well

Hell, Mark tried on two occasions to apologize to the pervie one. The first time Josh wouldn't let him say a word, just declared that he was going to make Mark's time in the house a living hell. Mark knew there was no point in trying to tell him anything and just let it go. Latter in the backroom when he was apologizing to WD and Kevin and I think Christmas came in later along with Josh and Mark tried again to be the bigger man and shake his hand but the pervie one was on the rag and showed he has the maturity level of an 8 year old.

Yo! Josh! Pull Paul's hand out of your ass and try standing on your own two feet like most men do.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7296

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:03 am

I agree it might have been the right thing to do, but it has more to do with him wanting to take a target off of him than anything else. Elena has said they have to distance themselves from each other for both of their games and he went to Paul to ask what he should do for the game and about Elena. Paul told him to show that he is not a hothead, he is going to be good for Elena's game and show the person he really is. All these things probably motivated him to go and do all of this.

But this all being said, Mark is a big pussy plain and simple. He keeps telling Jess and Cody he will have their backs in the game, but when it comes down to it, he goes with the majority of the house every single time. Even today he told Jess that he would love to just go out and play and make moves, but in this house if you go against the majority it makes you a target. Jess and Cody have both put the question to him if he is there to just be a floater and try to get to the end or does he want to play the game. He even told Jess today that she has much more backbone than he does. He did say that if the numbers get down and they are all still there, he will go all out. My response would be...................thanks a lot. Let us do all the work get the others out and THEN you will start playing because you feel safer? Please!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:15 am

chap5788 wrote:
I agree it might have been the right thing to do, but it has more to do with him wanting to take a target off of him than anything else.  Elena has said they have to distance themselves from each other for both of their games and he went to Paul to ask what he should do for the game and about Elena.  Paul told him to show that he is not a hothead, he is going to be good for Elena's game and show the person he really is.  All these things probably motivated him to go and do all of this.

But this all being said, Mark is a big pussy plain and simple.  He keeps telling Jess and Cody he will have their backs in the game, but when it comes down to it, he goes with the majority of the house every single time.  Even today he told Jess that he would love to just go out and play and make moves, but in this house if you go against the majority it makes you a target.  Jess and Cody have both put the question to him if he is there to just be a floater and try to get to the end or does he want to play the game.  He even told Jess today that she has much more backbone than he does.  He did say that if the numbers get down and they are all still there, he will go all out.  My response would be...................thanks a lot.  Let us do all the work get the others out and THEN you will start playing because you feel safer?  Please!

It's no different then Matt and Raven's game. Only thing is they both are fine with getting 2nd place. WTF? why did you even come to play the game if your not even going to try to win?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:56 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I agree it might have been the right thing to do, but it has more to do with him wanting to take a target off of him than anything else.  Elena has said they have to distance themselves from each other for both of their games and he went to Paul to ask what he should do for the game and about Elena.  Paul told him to show that he is not a hothead, he is going to be good for Elena's game and show the person he really is.  All these things probably motivated him to go and do all of this.

But this all being said, Mark is a big pussy plain and simple.  He keeps telling Jess and Cody he will have their backs in the game, but when it comes down to it, he goes with the majority of the house every single time.  Even today he told Jess that he would love to just go out and play and make moves, but in this house if you go against the majority it makes you a target.  Jess and Cody have both put the question to him if he is there to just be a floater and try to get to the end or does he want to play the game.  He even told Jess today that she has much more backbone than he does.  He did say that if the numbers get down and they are all still there, he will go all out.  My response would be...................thanks a lot.  Let us do all the work get the others out and THEN you will start playing because you feel safer?  Please!

It's no different then Matt and Raven's game. Only thing is they both are fine with getting 2nd place. WTF? why did you even come to play the game if your not even going to try to win?

Matt and Raven do not think they are going for second place. They think if Raven is in one of those chairs, no matter who she sits next to, she is winning the game "because she deserves and needs it." Matt said once jury starts, and they get down to what he considers their core alliance he will volunteer to go on the block and be evicted to make sure Raven stays in the game with Paul and Paul will take her to the end. This IS their thought process believe it or not.

Mark on the other hand is just a big pussy plain and simple. Some of what he has done as far as making himself a doormat is to please Elena, but otherwise it is just that he is terrified of being targeted. He WANTS to play the game with Cody and Jess, but he is afraid of Paul and is still staying up Paul's ass. Last night Paul even gave them his instructions that they need to either break up or pretend to be broken up for the rest of the game "for the good of their game and the group." They both accepted that. Elena put her leash back on Mark and said they could kiss when nobody is looking but only if she initiates it and he was happy with that!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:20 pm

Matt and Raven are worthless, let them keep thinking that she will win just by sitting there and she has the sympathy, none of them (besides Matt) are stupid enough to even let her get that far and are tired of her nonsense with her terminal diseases.

Mark does appear to be running scared and I don't think he realizes that he is the next target after Cody and Jess. Paul is playing him and Elena like a fiddle, so instead of them playing both sides, they are just going to do Paul's bidding and then be cut out first opporunity after Cody and Jess
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:56 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Matt and Raven do not think they are going for second place.  They think if Raven is in one of those chairs, no matter who she sits next to, she is winning the game "because she deserves and needs it."  Matt said once jury starts, and they get down to what he considers their core alliance he will volunteer to go on the block and be evicted to make sure Raven stays in the game with Paul and Paul will take her to the end.  This IS their thought process believe it or not.

Mark on the other hand is just a big pussy plain and simple.  Some of what he has done as far as making himself a doormat is to please Elena, but otherwise it is just that he is terrified of being targeted.  He WANTS to play the game with Cody and Jess, but he is afraid of Paul and is still staying up Paul's ass.  Last night Paul even gave them his instructions that they need to either break up or pretend to be broken up for the rest of the game "for the good of their game and the group."  They both accepted that.  Elena put her leash back on Mark and said they could kiss when nobody is looking but only if she initiates it and he was happy with that!

Guess El is into S&M where Mark is the S and she is the M..... affraid chuckle

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:05 am

ctown28 wrote:
Matt and Raven are worthless, let them keep thinking that she will win just by sitting there and she has the sympathy, none of them (besides Matt) are stupid enough to even let her get that far and are tired of her nonsense with her terminal diseases.

Mark does appear to be running scared and I don't think he realizes that he is the next target after Cody and Jess.  Paul is playing him and Elena like a fiddle, so instead of them playing both sides, they are just going to do Paul's bidding and then be cut out first opporunity after Cody and Jess

I thought the same thing Ctown, until this blow up today. Alex called Mark out hard during that confrontation. Then Christmas called him out for eating "her slop" which is supposed to be for the group or something. He KNOWS he is on the bottom no matter what he does now. Does he have the balls to win HOH and go against Paul? Not sure about that one. But he knows he is on the bottom and if he puts up Jess and Cody and one of them are gone, he then has NOBODY. So now we will see what he does about it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:06 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Mark does appear to be running scared and I don't think he realizes that he is the next target after Cody and Jess.  Paul is playing him and Elena like a fiddle, so instead of them playing both sides, they are just going to do Paul's bidding and then be cut out first opporunity after Cody and Jess

I thought the same thing Ctown, until this blow up today.  Alex called Mark out hard during that confrontation.  Then Christmas called him out for eating "her slop" which is supposed to be for the group or something.  He KNOWS he is on the bottom no matter what he does now.  Does he have the balls to win HOH and go against Paul?  Not sure about that one.  But he knows he is on the bottom and if he puts up Jess and Cody and one of them are gone, he then has NOBODY.  So now we will see what he does about it.

He won't even try to win. Same with Elena. Alex put him in a bad position and its more bullying going on
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:45 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Matt and Raven do not think they are going for second place.  They think if Raven is in one of those chairs, no matter who she sits next to, she is winning the game "because she deserves and needs it."  Matt said once jury starts, and they get down to what he considers their core alliance he will volunteer to go on the block and be evicted to make sure Raven stays in the game with Paul and Paul will take her to the end.  This IS their thought process believe it or not.

Mark on the other hand is just a big pussy plain and simple.  Some of what he has done as far as making himself a doormat is to please Elena, but otherwise it is just that he is terrified of being targeted.  He WANTS to play the game with Cody and Jess, but he is afraid of Paul and is still staying up Paul's ass.  Last night Paul even gave them his instructions that they need to either break up or pretend to be broken up for the rest of the game "for the good of their game and the group."  They both accepted that.  Elena put her leash back on Mark and said they could kiss when nobody is looking but only if she initiates it and he was happy with that!

This makes me fucking crazy! She DESERVES nothing. She is useless. Second place food eater!

As for Mark, I could not believe he just sat there and took Christmas' shit about a silly bowl of slop. I am getting sick of her superior attitude.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:34 am

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

This makes me fucking crazy! She DESERVES nothing.  She is useless.  Second place food eater!

As for Mark, I could not believe he just sat there and took Christmas' shit about a silly bowl of slop.  I am getting sick of her superior attitude.

Mark is the house doormat and he does nothing to change that. He will not stand up for himself in ANY situation. He was given his instructions from Paul to get back into the good graces of the group, and possibly make his relationship with Elena outside the house be okay.

He is to lay low and not react to anyone within the group who throw anything at him. He is to distance himself from Elena. He is not to talk to, be seen with or in any way fraternize with Cody and Jess. If he wins HOH this week in order to clear his name with the group he is to put up Cody and Jess. And the irony of it all is that all this buys him is to be the first one to go after Cody and Jess.

He did try to grow a pair on a small level late last night when he was talking to Josh in the HOH room in front of Paul where he talked about Josh's image because of his size looking bad to the outside world because no matter what Cody and Jess have done in the game, kicking them when they are down looks really bad on them, not Cody and Jess. He did it in a passive manner, but he actually did kind of get through to Josh (until Paul revs him up again). And he didn't participate in the bullying while it was happening, but he didn't do anything to defend them or tell people to stop in the moment either, and these are supposed to be his best friends in the house.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:42 am

chap he needs to grow a set. He is pathetic.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:52 am

capricious1 wrote:
chap he needs to grow a set.  He is pathetic.

Apparently he has a set on order, but they won't get there until the numbers are down far enough for him to be on the majority side of the numbers and Cody and Jess survive that long for him to "fight right along side of them."

So in other words if there is some sort of BB miracle and Jess and Cody can survive to about the final 5, Paul is gone from the house by some other miracle and the only target left in the house is Josh or Christmas, then and only then will he have a set of balls. Those will of course only be temporary.
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts : 3778

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:45 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I thought the same thing Ctown, until this blow up today.  Alex called Mark out hard during that confrontation.  Then Christmas called him out for eating "her slop" which is supposed to be for the group or something.  He KNOWS he is on the bottom no matter what he does now.  Does he have the balls to win HOH and go against Paul?  Not sure about that one.  But he knows he is on the bottom and if he puts up Jess and Cody and one of them are gone, he then has NOBODY.  So now we will see what he does about it.

He won't even try to win.  Same with Elena.  Alex put him in a bad position and its more bullying going on
I agree CT ............ Mark would rather throw HOH, than have them bullying him throughout an entire HOH week! He's pretty weak - unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts : 3778

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:48 pm

chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

This makes me fucking crazy! She DESERVES nothing.  She is useless.  Second place food eater!

As for Mark, I could not believe he just sat there and took Christmas' shit about a silly bowl of slop.  I am getting sick of her superior attitude.

Mark is the house doormat and he does nothing to change that.  He will not stand up for himself in ANY situation.  He was given his instructions from Paul to get back into the good graces of the group, and possibly make his relationship with Elena outside the house be okay.  

He is to lay low and not react to anyone within the group who throw anything at him.  He is to distance himself from Elena.  He is not to talk to, be seen with or in any way fraternize with Cody and Jess.  If he wins HOH this week in order to clear his name with the group he is to put up Cody and Jess.  And the irony of it all is that all this buys him is to be the first one to go after Cody and Jess.

He did try to grow a pair on a small level late last night when he was talking to Josh in the HOH room in front of Paul where he talked about Josh's image because of his size looking bad to the outside world because no matter what Cody and Jess have done in the game, kicking them when they are down looks really bad on them, not Cody and Jess.  He did it in a passive manner, but he actually did kind of get through to Josh (until Paul revs him up again).  And he didn't participate in the bullying while it was happening, but he didn't do anything to defend them or tell people to stop in the moment either, and these are supposed to be his best friends in the house.  

Well stated!

He might be a good friend, but when the tough times roll, he's OUTA THERE! So I would never put any trust in him - he's only good for a BBQ invite!
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:02 pm

Throughout that whole escapade last night, 3 people were silent in it. Mark, Elena and Matt. But Mark actually had the gumption to speak up on behalf of Cody and Jess when he was asked to get involved. He stated that he doesn't care if it makes him a target, but he is not about to gang up on the two of them when they are already down.

Let me find the passage of it:

bigbrotherdaily.com wrote:
8:00-9:00 PM: Mark spoke to Josh about how what is going on is not a good look and he will not participate in it. Josh explained that on his end, Cody and Jessica have personally went after him throughout the game. He said he was not treated like a human being. Josh said he has been bullied his whole life and he will not go after someone without reason. He said he could take it to personal levels like they have, but he wont. Josh said he tried to have a conversation with Cody, but Cody called him disgusting. Mark said as someone who has been bullied, he is not going to include himself when it’s eight people going against two who are not doing anything. Mark said he doesn’t like seeing people being kicked while they are down. Josh then spoke to Christmas. He said he thinks production is looking out for them and for their image, asking why they are doing this. Christmas said it’s a mental game and she is not sorry that some people don’t have the mental tenacity to survive. Josh said he thinks he and Paul need to chill. Josh said he thinks production checked them because Cody and Jessica were either talking about self evicting or Cody was talking about hitting someone. On top of that, he thinks they wanted to help protect their image. Mark then spoke to a room full of people, including Alex, Elena, Matt, Raven, Christmas and Paul. He said Cody and Jessica are not attacking people, and didn’t do that when they were on the block either.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:11 am

ctown28 wrote:
Throughout that whole escapade last night, 3 people were silent in it.  Mark, Elena and Matt.  But Mark actually had the gumption to speak up on behalf of Cody and Jess when he was asked to get involved.  He stated that he doesn't care if it makes him a target, but he is not about to gang up on the two of them when they are already down.

Let me find the passage of it:

bigbrotherdaily.com wrote:
8:00-9:00 PM: Mark spoke to Josh about how what is going on is not a good look and he will not participate in it. Josh explained that on his end, Cody and Jessica have personally went after him throughout the game. He said he was not treated like a human being. Josh said he has been bullied his whole life and he will not go after someone without reason. He said he could take it to personal levels like they have, but he wont. Josh said he tried to have a conversation with Cody, but Cody called him disgusting. Mark said as someone who has been bullied, he is not going to include himself when it’s eight people going against two who are not doing anything. Mark said he doesn’t like seeing people being kicked while they are down. Josh then spoke to Christmas. He said he thinks production is looking out for them and for their image, asking why they are doing this. Christmas said it’s a mental game and she is not sorry that some people don’t have the mental tenacity to survive. Josh said he thinks he and Paul need to chill. Josh said he thinks production checked them because Cody and Jessica were either talking about self evicting or Cody was talking about hitting someone. On top of that, he thinks they wanted to help protect their image. Mark then spoke to a room full of people, including Alex, Elena, Matt, Raven, Christmas and Paul. He said Cody and Jessica are not attacking people, and didn’t do that when they were on the block either.

This is the conversation that I was talking about. The good thing is that is made Josh think and even today he said he doesn't want to be involved in any of this stuff anymore. I give Mark credit for saying anything, but it would have been a lot more effective if he had stood up and said it outside during all the circus shit. He didn't have to defend them, he could have just said that kicking people when they are down is not okay. Think about what it looks like outside the game. If they want to hate Jess and Cody in the game, then fine, but this is just plain bullying and he won't be a part of it.

The only other person in the room was Paul and that is when he was giving production their sound bites that he PERSONALLY didn't take the attacks to certain levels, like he kept it above a shitty level or something, but he fails to recognize that he pushed all that shit to happen and fed certain terminology to people like Josh to use during the situation, which is the same as him doing it himself. Again, if CBS whitewashes this shit, then shame on them for sure.

On another note, since this conversation Josh has mentioned several times that he wants to have a private conversation with Cody and Jess about some personal things that have been said. Paul keeps shooting it down. Elena even told him that it would not serve him well. I wonder why they don't want that to happen. I know that Josh is concerned about the sexual predator thing that Cody said to him off the feeds and then he asked Jess when Cody was gone where it came from and all she told him was there were females in the house that expressed to Cody that Josh was peeping at them in the shower and Dom was there at the time and confirmed that she had heard the same thing. Those females who said it were Raven and Elena. Sure Jess and Cody hated Josh before, but now Jess actually laughs at him and doesn't take is seriously, and actually has had a few small chit-chat conversations with him. I am hoping this conversation happens, maybe if Jess wins HOH she should talk to him this time.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:56 am

We all know, especially with this group, that the mob mentality runs rapid in that house. Mark had to make this stand without making himself a target but he does need to show that he is playing his own game. I don't know if he is just buying his time till he can gather his own allies and then will attack or if he is trying to play the floater game but, I do know he is holding back and when his back is to the wall he does what he has to save himself. He just needs to realize that Paul is a loaded gun set to go off and when it does no one will be safe.

I guess my point is, little things in that house are big deals. Like you think it's just a pimple but it turns out to be a flesh eating infection. So standing up isn't as easy as you think. I'm not excusing him because in the end he has to own his own actions. I'm just saying standing up when everyone is knocking you down....not easy.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:17 pm

Naru wrote:
We all know, especially with this group, that the mob mentality runs rapid in that house. Mark had to make this stand without making himself a target but he does need to show that he is playing his own game. I don't know if he is just buying his time till he can gather his own allies and then will attack or if he is trying to play the floater game but, I do know he is holding back and when his back is to the wall he does what he has to save himself. He just needs to realize that Paul is a loaded gun set to go off and when it does no one will be safe.

I guess my point is, little things in that house are big deals. Like you think it's just a pimple but it turns out to be a flesh eating infection. So standing up isn't as easy as you think. I'm not excusing him because in the end he has to own his own actions. I'm just saying standing up when everyone is knocking you down....not easy.

No standing up to the mob is not easy, but the writing is on the wall that he is on the bottom of that group, so what the hell does he have to lose? Cody and Jess are bigger targets in front of him now, but when they are gone, he HAS to know he is the next number in line. If he stands up and says enough is enough with the bullying or that everyone in there is a human being and shouldn't have to be isolated simply because they are the next target leaving the house. The things he said to Josh with Paul in the room were stated very well. He could have stood up and said those things to the whole house (once he got Josh to shut up and let him have his say) and maybe it would have resonated with a couple of them that might take his side at some point.

He doesn't have to defend Cody, just condemn the actions of the others in the house and ask them if THIS is what they want people to see...........kicking people while they are down. But he can't even do that.

Last night after Elena spent the night in the hammock with Paul, which cut Mark to his core, she came out to talk to him and asked why he was upset? Really? And he just cowered and said that he doesn't want to be reactionary with his comments and wants to think about things. She then told him the group made comments because he was sitting with Cody and Jess OUT IN THE OPEN in the backyard for 10 minutes and thought it was sketchy for sure. He told her it wasn't game related (which is a lie, and he doesn't normally lie to her about this stuff). He said all the people he is close to are either pulling away from him or leaving the house. He said he was closest to her, Cody, Dom and Paul.

She was being kind of harsh with him in the sense of "take it like it is or don't, I don't care." But then he made a comment in a way that sounded like he didn't think SHE cared about what he thinks and she softened a bit like she was trying to reel him back in.

Then she went into the house and he talked to himself. Saying he is fucked in the game. He hates playing this way. He NEEDS HOH so he can make it one more week so at least he will have jury. Doesn't see many scenarios to win this game and then said some derogatory comments about "her" and "she" and I couldn't tell if he was talking about Elena or not.

So Naru, maybe you are right and he is biding his time, but if he wins this HOH and puts Jess and Cody on the block instead of making a move against people who are shitting on him daily, then he will be proving that he is the gutless coward I thought he was.

If he goes the other way and keeps Cody and Jess off the block, then he can have individual conversations with people that it is HIS HOH and he is doing what is best for his game for a change. If I were in his position my first statement would be..........

"Why would I put 2 people on the block who are not gunning for me when there are at least 2 or 3 others who ARE gunning for me once Cody and Jess are gone?"

Second statement would be............

"I gave my word to Jess when she was HOH that I would not split them up before jury if she kept us all safe that week, and nobody can say I am not a man of my word, whether it hurts me in the game or not."

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:41 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

No standing up to the mob is not easy, but the writing is on the wall that he is on the bottom of that group, so what the hell does he have to lose?  Cody and Jess are bigger targets in front of him now, but when they are gone, he HAS to know he is the next number in line.  If he stands up and says enough is enough with the bullying or that everyone in there is a human being and shouldn't have to be isolated simply because they are the next target leaving the house.  The things he said to Josh with Paul in the room were stated very well.  He could have stood up and said those things to the whole house (once he got Josh to shut up and let him have his say) and maybe it would have resonated with a couple of them that might take his side at some point.

He doesn't have to defend Cody, just condemn the actions of the others in the house and ask them if THIS is what they want people to see...........kicking people while they are down.  But he can't even do that.

Last night after Elena spent the night in the hammock with Paul, which cut Mark to his core, she came out to talk to him and asked why he was upset?  Really?  And he just cowered and said that he doesn't want to be reactionary with his comments and wants to think about things.  She then told him the group made comments because he was sitting with Cody and Jess OUT IN THE OPEN in the backyard for 10 minutes and thought it was sketchy for sure.  He told her it wasn't game related (which is a lie, and he doesn't normally lie to her about this stuff).  He said all the people he is close to are either pulling away from him or leaving the house.  He said he was closest to her, Cody, Dom and Paul.  

She was being kind of harsh with him in the sense of "take it like it is or don't, I don't care."  But then he made a comment in a way that sounded like he didn't think SHE cared about what he thinks and she softened a bit like she was trying to reel him back in.

Then she went into the house and he talked to himself.  Saying he is fucked in the game.  He hates playing this way.  He NEEDS HOH so he can make it one more week so at least he will have jury.  Doesn't see many scenarios to win this game and then said some derogatory comments about "her" and "she" and I couldn't tell if he was talking about Elena or not.

So Naru, maybe you are right and he is biding his time, but if he wins this HOH and puts Jess and Cody on the block instead of making a move against people who are shitting on him daily, then he will be proving that he is the gutless coward I thought he was.  

If he goes the other way and keeps Cody and Jess off the block, then he can have individual conversations with people that it is HIS HOH and he is doing what is best for his game for a change.  If I were in his position my first statement would be..........

"Why would I put 2 people on the block who are not gunning for me when there are at least 2 or 3 others who ARE gunning for me once Cody and Jess are gone?"

Second statement would be............

"I gave my word to Jess when she was HOH that I would not split them up before jury if she kept us all safe that week, and nobody can say I am not a man of my word, whether it hurts me in the game or not."

I believe El will be happy. Dispite the way she is treating him she will assume she is safe. And royally suck up to him. Not that he would put her on the block any ways. So who does he put up? Good question but I wouldn't put Paul up. If Mark tells him "hey your my boy I'd never put you up." make him feel better and safe at least until the temptation thing is over with and you see who the 3rd nom will be. I would make one of the noms Josh. Then with veto is won and if it is played put up Paul. In the speech say I want to make sure my target goes home and leave it to the house to pick who they think it would be.

Now I realize that Paul could play in the veto, especially if Chris uses her temptation, but it is still a win....Paul can take someone down and you put up Raven in their place, once again you say....I want to make sure my target goes home.....before jury.....hee hee.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:11 pm

Naru wrote:
I believe El will be happy. Dispite the way she is treating him she will assume she is safe. And royally suck up to him. Not that he would put her on the block any ways. So who does he put up? Good question but I wouldn't put Paul up. If Mark tells him "hey your my boy I'd never put you up." make him feel better and safe at least until the temptation thing is over with and you see who the 3rd nom will be. I would make one of the noms Josh. Then with veto is won and if it is played put up Paul. In the speech say I want to make sure my target goes home and leave it to the house to pick who they think it would be.

Now I realize that Paul could play in the veto, especially if Chris uses her temptation, but it is still a win....Paul can take someone down and you put up Raven in their place, once again you say....I want to make sure my target goes home.....before jury.....hee hee.

Of course Elena will know she is safe, but she will warn him that if he doesn't play nice and do what the house wants, he will be a target and they can't hang out. My answer to her would be that she can't hang out with him now so how is it any different. I would tell her go play her game and he will play his, but he will always have her back because of the personal side of things.

Targets for Mark would be Christmas, Alex and Josh. Christmas rides his ass incessantly about everything he does. She calls him out for using HER slop. She makes jabs at him all the time. Alex also let her feelings about Mark be known during the blow up. She told him he was a floater and will always go to the power. Josh is the weapon that Paul uses on people and I think Mark has a VERY hard time holding his temper when Josh starts in. So from HIS perspective, I would put up Christmas and Alex. Then see how the temptation comp comes out and the veto and go from there.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:19 pm

Naru wrote:

Now I realize that Paul could play in the veto, especially if Chris uses her temptation

Christmas' temptation has no bearing on if Paul will play in the veto. She cannot select someone to play, she would be the one replacing whoever she wants to, but it cannot be the HoH or any of the two noms.

It would be a very easy HoH for Mark, yes the house wants Cody/Jess up, but thats an easy one to get squash, he promised them he wouldn't put them up as long as they didn't put him up, its simply sticking to your word.

Josh and Alex have both given him a hard time in the recent weeks, so they are the obvious targets, if he wants to try and backdoor Paul if the opportunity presents itself, then so be it. But that would be a contingency plan.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:43 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Now I realize that Paul could play in the veto, especially if Chris uses her temptation

Christmas' temptation has no bearing on if Paul will play in the veto.  She cannot select someone to play, she would be the one replacing whoever she wants to, but it cannot be the HoH or any of the two noms.

It would be a very easy HoH for Mark, yes the house wants Cody/Jess up, but thats an easy one to get squash, he promised them he wouldn't put them up as long as they didn't put him up, its simply sticking to your word.

Josh and Alex have both given him a hard time in the recent weeks, so they are the obvious targets, if he wants to try and backdoor Paul if the opportunity presents itself, then so be it.  But that would be a contingency plan.

Let's be real, there is no scenario in which he puts up Paul. Elena has made it clear to Mark that she wants to play the game with Paul regardless, so that is one place he won't go.

Here is a fun scenario. Josh wins temptation and Paul loses temptation is the 3rd nominee. Mark puts up Christmas and Alex saying they are the 2 in the house who give him the hardest time. Veto is a mental comp of some sort and Christmas wins takes herself down. Mark puts up Raven as a "safe pawn." Who does Paul rally his group to vote for? Does he let Alex go who is supposed to be his ride or die and has a lot of information on him which might come out if she feels the heat? Then he loses Kevin, Jason and Josh possibly. Does he rally against Raven at which point Matt will completely abandon him and might jump onto the Mark, Cody ship, not that it is a big loss by any means, but a number is a number for sure.

If nothing else, Paul has to show his cards for sure and won't have the ENTIRE house behind him anymore which makes it interesting going forward.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:31 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Christmas' temptation has no bearing on if Paul will play in the veto.  She cannot select someone to play, she would be the one replacing whoever she wants to, but it cannot be the HoH or any of the two noms.

Josh and Alex have both given him a hard time in the recent weeks, so they are the obvious targets, if he wants to try and backdoor Paul if the opportunity presents itself, then so be it.  But that would be a contingency plan.

Let's be real, there is no scenario in which he puts up Paul.  Elena has made it clear to Mark that she wants to play the game with Paul regardless, so that is one place he won't go.  

Here is a fun scenario.  Josh wins temptation and Paul loses temptation is the 3rd nominee.  Mark puts up Christmas and Alex saying they are the 2 in the house who give him the hardest time.  Veto is a mental comp of some sort and Christmas wins takes herself down.  Mark puts up Raven as a "safe pawn."  Who does Paul rally his group to vote for?  Does he let Alex go who is supposed to be his ride or die and has a lot of information on him which might come out if she feels the heat?  Then he loses Kevin, Jason and Josh possibly.  Does he rally against Raven at which point Matt will completely abandon him and might jump onto the Mark, Cody ship, not that it is a big loss by any means, but a number is a number for sure.

If nothing else, Paul has to show his cards for sure and won't have the ENTIRE house behind him anymore which makes it interesting going forward.

You're going to say let's be real in my scenario and then state that Paul finishes last in temptation? Like production would ever let that happen.

They are already planning the temptation comp and are saying they should have a strong competitor throw it and loes so they automatically play in veto
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:25 am

Mark is really between a rock and a hard place this week for sure. Cody won safety and Jess lost temptation so is the third nominee. Mark and Elena are going on the block. If he wins veto and takes himself off the block, he looks selfish not only because it makes Josh have to put up someone else from their "team" on the block but it leaves Elena high and dry on the block which looks bad for him not wanting to save her. Especially in light of everyone talking the past couple of days about if Jess and Cody are on the block and he wins veto he will absolutely use it on her. Plus Elena will be passive aggressive with him and tell him she is happy he is safe but make it sound like he is a selfish asshole even though it was HER that said they needed to pull back off the showmance stuff and distance themselves.

Now in this situation if he wins the veto and doesn't use it on himself, he is a complete moron for sure. You always take safety first. But given the circumstances he looks shitty to THESE people no matter what he does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark   

Back to top Go down

Mark
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next