Share | 

Blow up in the house

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Blow up in the house   Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:05 am

Well so much for a fun entertaining week. Cody and Jess went to confront Paul. They were telling him he just screwed up and they tried to warn him. Paul started his typical double talk..........oh I had a separate plan.............you said you were safe.............I had 9 people saying you HAD to go on the block............I thought that I would nominate you and some kind of fairy dust would come out and I would have to nominate 2 different people.

Jess was making very good arguments telling him that HE was going to be the one who would be dissatisfied come Thursday. Paul was trying to act like he was being controlled by the others in the house. Jess said she told him if he had any questions to make sure to ask them because if he put them up, he would not be happy with the result. He said they should have told him all the details and she said she didn't need to. Cody meanwhile is telling Paul not to try to act like anybody in the house controls him, when they know it is the other way around. Cody said Paul treats everyone downstairs like dogs, etc.

Jess raised her voice a bit and Paul pointed at her and told her to lower her voice, this sent Cody into a rage, he lost his cool and told Paul not to tell Jess to quiet down. He stood nose to nose with him and Paul told him to get out of his room. He started to leave and Paul then basically said something to the effect that he was turning tail and running and Cody turned back and Paul stopped again. Jess tried to tell them both to shut up and then they both stormed out. As Cody was going down the stairs Paul was yelling shit about him being immature and blah, blah, blah.

Cody and Jess went into the bedroom and she unloaded on him and told him he didn't need to take it there. She told him that he just put them right back into a hole (she is right). He kept saying that they were already on the bottom so sucking up time was over. They were on the block, so why be nice. She really let him have it and said he was giving her another hell week she didn't need. She said she didn't want to be in between 2 guys trying to measure their dicks because it was ridiculous. He kept saying it didn't matter, etc., but she finally said "is this what I have to look forward to outside the house, you trying to fight everyone?" Then she said she needed to be alone. She walked out of the room.

Meanwhile Paul was in the kitchen yelling in front of everyone and embellishing even more about what Cody said to him, but not telling them he was trying to cover his own ass and say he had a different plan. He said he still didn't know what the hex was, but apparently HE (Paul) would be the one dissatisfied with the outcome. He said it might be a reset week, etc. Jason tried to inject humor. Alex was laughing and dancing around in her costume making fun of the situation.

Paul said that Jess and Cody were only THAT angry if it was all a bluff and now THEY will look stupid. All of Paul's ranting and raving was firing up Josh. He starts running his mouth saying everyone hates Cody, and talked about Cody getting in his face before and he is a bad person. He starts yelling "you are going home, even if it is a reset week." Josh took over the ranting and raving, while Mark is sitting at the table just boiling. Then Josh started in on Mark too. Mark starts engaging Josh and there is a back and forth.

Jess came walking through to go to the bathroom area to be by herself and Paul immediately follows her saying they could still talk. She said she does not want to be in the middle of any of it. He starts telling her that he had a backup plan. She said by putting them both on the block, it screwed up everything. She didn't want to use the hex this week on HIS HOH, but now it is all screwed up. He asked if it could be repaired and she said no because I can't trust anyone in this house. He again said that he only did this to bring out the hex, he had no plan to put up her and Cody at all, she didn't believe him. She brought up that he put her in a shitty position after she didn't put him or certain others on the block and tried to build trust and then they all just shit on her, so now she is supposed to believe he would keep his word.

Then he went on to tell her that Cody is pulling her game down and the ONLY reason she is a target is because of him. She said she was on the block last week too. He said that Dom was the target and went home. Paul then said that Cody being so irrational and a hot head is not good for anyone in the house, that something dangerous is going to happen if he stays in the house.

Meanwhile in the background Josh has elevated to banging the pots and pans to fuck with Mark. Mark gets up out of his chair and goes straight at Josh to take the pans away from him. He grabs one of them from him and made a motion like he was going to bash him in the head with it and the feeds cut.

The feeds came back and Mark was in the bedroom with Cody. Josh was still running his mouth. Paul was finishing his conversation with Jess and then took everyone up to the HOH room. Elena asked Jess a couple of questions and she said she didn't want to talk about the hex. The she asked Elena if she (Elena) wins HOH next week would she do what the house wanted and Elena said she has no allegiance to any of them and then she left the room.

Paul was in the HOH room continuing his rant WITH JOSH IN THE ROOM and fired him up more. He was telling Josh and the others he was going to start fucking with Cody too and Josh got excited. Everyone in the room is laughing and carrying on. Raven then said she removed herself from the room because confrontation brings back awful memories for her (yes Raven it is all about you), but then proceeded along with everyone else in the room to laugh and celebrate it. Alex was dancing around. Kevin was the only one to try to temper it and finally left the room.

Meanwhile Mark was asking Cody about the hex and whether they would both be safe if she used it. He said she would, but he knows that he is poison to Jess' game so he is going to try to win veto to take her off the block and tell her not to use it and just go home. He knows he is not going to win the game anyway. He said that now Jess thinks he is a complete hothead that is out of control, so he is pretty sure things are over with them. Mark said they could work it out, but Cody said he fucked up too bad this time.

Cody went to the have not room and was sitting alone. Kevin came to check on him. Cody asked if he could lay on Kevin's bed and Kevin said it was fine. Kevin asked if him and Jess are going to be covered and he told him that he knows he is poison for Jess and is going to go quietly. Kevin told him he was a good man for doing that.

Kevin then shared that with Alex and Jason and they are saying it is a lie. Alex was still dancing around.

Josh went back downstairs and started his pot banging and singing, saying they all suck, they are going home, etc., and people were laughing and egging it on. Christmas started blowing kisses to Josh. Alex sat there in the room saying things like "Josh, they should pay for EVERYTHING they did to you.

Then the feeds cut again.

So Cody fucked up everything instead of keeping his mouth shut and let Jess do the talking. They could have had a lot of fun at Paul's expense, but now it turned into a curse against them.

I think Cody will go home and at this point, I think that is the right thing.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: Blow up in the house   Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:33 am

I'd have no problem with jess coming down and Cody going home. Now that he has had a fair chance to play he still fucked it up. Neither of them should have said anything about the hex and see where Paul lands. If he fucks them or not, esp3cialy after she kept him safe 5his week. But no, she thought it was a God idea to spill the beans. If I were paul, I would've put them up to since they were being so vague about it.

As far as Josh goes, him and mark were both told to knock the shit off, especially Josh with the pots and pans. You are not allowed to bait somebody into trying to hit you like that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Blow up in the house   Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:07 am

ctown28 wrote:
I'd have no problem with jess coming down and Cody going home.  Now that he has had a fair chance to play he still fucked it up.  Neither of them should have said anything about the hex and see where Paul lands.  If he fucks them or not, esp3cialy after she kept him safe 5his week.  But no, she thought it was a God idea to spill the beans.  If I were paul, I would've put them up to since they were being so vague about it.

As far as Josh goes, him and mark were both told to knock the shit off, especially Josh with the pots and pans.  You are not allowed to bait somebody into trying to hit you like that.

Christmas and Jess are talking. Christmas was really smart and moved in there to give comfort to her and giving her a sounding board. Jess vented for a bit to her and ultimately told her what the temptation is, that she can literally stop the eviction. As they continued to talk, Christmas said that because there was still time left in the show and Julie signed off so abruptly it made it look like she was lying. Jess then said that production knew she was going to announce that way, and that is why Julie asked her the question about how she felt. Christmas said, "Well they didn't do you any favors there!"

Cody has not spoken to Jess at all and she told Christmas that she will not chase him. He is talking to Elena and they were laughing about the fact that this entire "fight" went down between Mark and Josh with Mark in a tutu. Then she said something about him and Jess being safe and he once again said that he was going to try to get her off the block so that she doesn't have to use the temptation to save herself. Elena doubted that she would do that because she said Jess is crazy about Cody. He said that he is completely detrimental to her game and he put himself in a hole that he will never get out of, and as long as she is connected to him, she won't get out of that hole either. Then basically Cody laughed and said that Elena and Jess could go a lot further in the game without him and Mark because they both drag them down.

Now, the question is how to proceed. She will use the hex if she is on the block, but will she use it if Cody is up there without her? He does drag her down, but she also has nobody else she can trust either. Wow, what a rock and a hard place!

As far as the pans and stuff, the DR did tell them the same thing you said, they can't bait someone to hit them. But Josh is still being an ass and Paul is still pushing him to do it. Paul also told Mark that he was going to continue to push Cody until he cracks. He said that Cody was being a little bitch because he was in the have not room crying. Yes he was tearing up, but this has to do with losing Jess outside the house, not the game. I think he has truly fallen for her and knows he fucked that up.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blow up in the house   Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:45 am

How long will it take Christmas to run to Paul and tell him exactly what the hex does? The hex never should have been mentioned I the first place. Horrible move on jess part.

Cody says if he wins veto, he will use it on jess and tel her not to play the hex. This is more likely to happen now that Cody blew up the way he did. Jess was in his shut about it with is he like this in real life as well. That showmance is basically over with
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Blow up in the house   Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:04 am

ctown28 wrote:
How long will it take Christmas to run to Paul and tell him exactly what the hex does?  The hex never should have been mentioned I  the first place.  Horrible move on jess part.

Cody says if he wins veto, he will use it on jess and tel her not to play the hex.  This is more likely to happen now that Cody blew up the way he did.  Jess was in his shut about it with is he like this in real life as well.  That showmance is basically over with

I think Christmas went right out and told Paul about it, but I was just watching BBAD and it came in after they were already talking. It appeared that she told him, but if she were smart should would have kept those exact details to herself for her own game, but everyone seems to be playing for Paul and that is for another thread.

Now Paul told Christmas that they need to make a deal with Jess.......you give us Cody and we give you jury. He doesn't seem to understand that she WANTS to stay and try to win this game and the only reason jury was important to her was if her and Cody were evicted they could spend jury time together. So if I were her and he made that deal I would tell him to piss up a rope. He wants to make sure their group win veto and leave her up there and make the deal. So he actually thinks that she will stay on the block, trust these jackasses to not vote her out and not use the hex? She may have made a lot of dumb mistakes, but she is not THAT stupid. The next thing you know they would be saying, Jess has a better chance to get further. We keep Cody and he will explode and we can take him out any time, blah, blah, blah.

If she gets off the block, SHE holds the cards for a change, so if someone from his group wins, I would tell them that unless she is removed from the block, she is using the hex and gunning for HOH, and Cody will be gunning for it too whether they are together or not. This will force Paul to put up a replacement and the choice could be used to sew seeds of doubt through the week. Work it socially and then throw the next HOH so she can compete in the one following and hold the hex over the new HOH's head to try to get one of her biggest targets out of the game like Alex or Paul.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blow up in the house   Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:29 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
How long will it take Christmas to run to Paul and tell him exactly what the hex does?  The hex never should have been mentioned I  the first place.  Horrible move on jess part.

Cody says if he wins veto, he will use it on jess and tel her not to play the hex.  This is more likely to happen now that Cody blew up the way he did.  Jess was in his shut about it with is he like this in real life as well.  That showmance is basically over with

I think Christmas went right out and told Paul about it, but I was just watching BBAD and it came in after they were already talking.  It appeared that she told him, but if she were smart should would have kept those exact details to herself for her own game, but everyone seems to be playing for Paul and that is for another thread.

Now Paul told Christmas that they need to make a deal with Jess.......you give us Cody and we give you jury.  He doesn't seem to understand that she WANTS to stay and try to win this game and the only reason jury was important to her was if her and Cody were evicted they could spend jury time together.  So if I were her and he made that deal I would tell him to piss up a rope.  He wants to make sure their group win veto and leave her up there and make the deal.  So he actually thinks that she will stay on the block, trust these jackasses to not vote her out and not use the hex?  She may have made a lot of dumb mistakes, but she is not THAT stupid.  The next thing you know they would be saying, Jess has a better chance to get further.  We keep Cody and he will explode and we can take him out any time, blah, blah, blah.

If she gets off the block, SHE holds the cards for a change, so if someone from his group wins, I would tell them that unless she is removed from the block, she is using the hex and gunning for HOH, and Cody will be gunning for it too whether they are together or not.  This will force Paul to put up a replacement and the choice could be used to sew seeds of doubt through the week.  Work it socially and then throw the next HOH so she can compete in the one following and hold the hex over the new HOH's head to try to get one of her biggest targets out of the game like Alex or Paul.  

Problem is, she has no chance of wining, she makes bad decision after bad decision. She doesn't follow her gut, ramses goes gome, she does follow her gut and tells people about temptation and now that's gonna comeback on her.

She's pretty fed up with Cody after his outburst, she doesn't want to be with a hothead and I don't blame her at all. She was getting somewhere with repairing relationships in the house, Cody comes back and she's right back to square one. At this point the smart move is to abandon ship, take her down and hex not used, cody goes home. Leave her up, and she has jot choice to use it. Trust needs to go both ways, Paul's side needs to make the first move.

She can still make jury and go somewhat far, look at Aaryn from the racist season q5, after Jeremy and those idiots she was associated with were gone, she repaired things and actually played nice with people
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: Blow up in the house   Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:28 am

Just need to bump this so I can read it all later...no time right now.... That Sucks!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Blow up in the house   Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:22 pm

I think she was actually ready to give up on Cody last night as far as the game is concerned after her talk with Christmas. Christmas told Paul they need to just leave her alone for a while and not push it, otherwise she will believe that she is getting played. He seemed to accept it, but I could tell that Mr. Control freak was going to keep banging it into her to drop Cody.

True to form, Jess went to the SR to get cereal and Paul cornered her. He kept telling her that she is only a target because of Cody. He said that she was repairing relationships and then Cody came back and blew it all up. He said that EVERYONE in the house wants Cody out and she is guilty for being with him. He kept saying that she needs to help get Cody out of the house and people will start to like her. He said that she stuck to her word last week and Ramses went home which made everyone happy, so people will like her more now. He talked about the game of perception and if you are on the outside of the numbers you are on the outside of the game. So basically he kept drilling it into her that if she gives up Cody and plays nice, they can move forward. She said she needed to think about things.

Cody had told Mark earlier that if Jess started talking about wanting to save them both that he would make her hate him enough that she would want him out of the house. Then on the outside after the show they could get together and see where things go. He was very sincere and tearing up when he said it because I think he has truly fallen for this girl.

Jess went to Cody to talk. He was telling her he couldn't make her happy. He said he has screwed up her game. It will be best for her to let him go. She asked about his self control and if that is a problem on the outside and he said it is. He said this is the way he is outside. He has no friends, etc. She saw through him that some of what he was saying was to push her away. She is still skeptical of what will happen later, but at this point she has nobody in the house anyway.

She then told him "why the hell would I help THEM evict the person they want out of the house most and the one they fear the most?" He asked her what she wanted to do now. She said she wanted to play the veto the next day, maybe win, maybe not. Use the hex on Thursday to save them both. They gun for HOH, maybe win a competition or two and do some damage, then on the outside figure out the rest because she is showing him right now she sees more in him, not this hothead and she thinks they can improve each other and things like that.

So then I thought to myself, this is really her best strategy at this point regardless of the personal aspect. Before she talked to Cody she had that conversation with Christmas who was all about, drop Cody, drop Cody, etc. Then Jess said that there are people who take things personal and sit around and do nothing to put themselves out there or play the game. Christmas basically said they have to play nice in so many words. She also talked to Elena before talking to Cody and basically figured out that Elena is her friend on a personal level, but is still going to basically play a follow he leader game.

So, now she uses the hex this week and saves herself and Cody. He will ALWAYS be the bigger target in front of her. And he will NEVER turn his back on her in the game. Sure she will go on the block next to him, but if he is not there she is going on the block anyway, and chances are she will just go home. If he is there it increases the chances for veto and HOH where she would be safe. If he wins veto, he will use it on her EVERY TIME. She is a decent competitor herself, especially when stacked up against some of them in the house. If she can survive even 2 or 3 weeks, AND take out Paul, Alex and/or Jason, she could go pretty far. Will she win the game, there is very little chance of that, but she is not going to go into a corner and wait for Paul to call her number for eviction and I respect her for that.

And yes, Ctown, her biggest mistake was not pulling Ramses off the block for sure. He would have been a number in her favor at least and Josh would be gone. But I think if she had kept the information about the hex to herself, her and Cody would be on the block anyway. Sure, they could have played the temptation comp and possibly won safety for one of them, but it could have potentially put one of them on the block too. I think the threat was a pretty good idea, and obviously this was discussed with production because she told Christmas that they knew she was going to do it which is why Julie asked her the question about how she feels. So the DR came into play here and probably pumped her up to do it. Of course it was HER decision, but I believe they helped it along.

Paul is saying if she had explained it all to him, he would have went another way with the nominations. But would he have really? If I am in Paul's position, I would have put them up anyway to make them use it, just like flushing an immunity idol as Ctown said earlier.

Now she may have been able to help her cause a bit if she had went to Paul earlier before nominations and told him in more certain terms that if he puts her and Cody on the block, it will be Paul that pays the price and nobody else. But again, I believe he would have put them up anyway, so I believe none of this matters.

And last night BB gave them the weather report clues for the veto. Jess and Cody went to bed while the others were studying with Paul and Christmas pushing everyone around about it (like Paul did last year with Nat until she just went to bed). Alex even left the room because she is staring to hate on Christmas more and more. Paul sent Josh to check if they were studying because "if they are studying, they know it is a bluff." Josh said he heard them studying, but all they were doing was talking.

Later he sent Alex and she reported back that they were in bed and not studying. Elena then went into the room and asked why they were not studying and Jess said "what's the point, nobody is leaving this week anyway." Elena said she thought it would look weird if she didn't study, so she did her typical Elena floating to the power while keeping her toe on the other side game.

Everyone stayed up almost all night long and now they are repeating the clues this morning and the only one out of bed is Cody. This is really funny because if he and Jess wanted to they could listen to them this morning after getting a good night's rest and possibly go beat the others who stayed up all night. I don't remember BB doing that before. I thought once the announcements ended, they were done. I just found it interesting and funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blow up in the house   

Back to top Go down

Blow up in the house
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1