Pauls noms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Pauls noms   Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:36 pm

This isn't official yet, but it appears Pauls plan is to put up Cody and Jess, if he cannot do so it will be Josh and Elena or Josh and someone strong.

This could be a fun week. Paul puts them up, doesn't get blocked and becomes very smug all week long about how they were bluffing and he knew they didn't have safety, then come Thursday, he is completely blindsided by it
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pauls noms   Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:25 pm

Feeds just went down, looks like its time for Noms
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: Pauls noms   Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:12 pm

ctown28 wrote:
This isn't official yet, but it appears Pauls plan is to put up Cody and Jess, if he cannot do so it will be Josh and Elena or Josh and someone strong.

This could be a fun week.  Paul puts them up, doesn't get blocked and becomes very smug all week long about how they were bluffing and he knew they didn't have safety, then come Thursday, he is completely blindsided by it

Of course this will happen and I am going to love EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF IT.

He is definitely putting them up. If I were Jess and Cody, I would just smile at each other and Jess needs say to Paul.............I tried to give you a heads up to warn you and see if you would keep your word about us being safe til jury IF I didn't put you up last week, but you wouldn't listen. Now come Thursday, Cody and I will be the ones laughing because we aren't going ANYWHERE. Then spend the rest of the week happy, socializing and just making him go nuts!

I just thought of something, I hope that the veto is the one with the prizes and leotard. Cody and Jess will take the cash and trip and that will really put the fear into them.

Meanwhile Jason is sitting on the block next to them shitting his pants. Hell, if it is a regular veto, they should go for it and win it. Then tell Jason they would be willing to take him off the block IF he will tell them who orchestrated everything the week before and all the information. And if he wins HOH, they are completely safe the following week. Sure Paul will probably put up Elena, but you tell her beforehand that not only are they staying but she is 100% safe as well even if she IS on the block!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pauls noms   Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:30 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

This could be a fun week.  Paul puts them up, doesn't get blocked and becomes very smug all week long about how they were bluffing and he knew they didn't have safety, then come Thursday, he is completely blindsided by it

Of course this will happen and I am going to love EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF IT.  

He is definitely putting them up.  If I were Jess and Cody, I would just smile at each other and Jess needs say to Paul.............I tried to give you a heads up to warn you and see if you would keep your word about us being safe til jury IF I didn't put you up last week, but you wouldn't listen.  Now come Thursday, Cody and I will be the ones laughing because we aren't going ANYWHERE.  Then spend the rest of the week happy, socializing and just making him go nuts!

I just thought of something, I hope that the veto is the one with the prizes and leotard.  Cody and Jess will take the cash and trip and that will really put the fear into them.  

Meanwhile Jason is sitting on the block next to them shitting his pants.  Hell, if it is a regular veto, they should go for it and win it.  Then tell Jason they would be willing to take him off the block IF he will tell them who orchestrated everything the week before and all the information.  And if he wins HOH, they are completely safe the following week.  Sure Paul will probably put up Elena, but you tell her beforehand that not only are they staying but she is 100% safe as well even if she IS on the block!

They are officially up.

Now a this point, don't say a word to them about it. Just let Paul think that he won by calling their bluff. If the veto is cash and prizes, by all means take the cash and prizes but don't let on that you aren't going anywhere. I want a true genuine reaction out of Paul when she stops the eviction in it's tracks.

Oh, and if Jason is taken down, a replacement does not get put up, that is how the thrid nom worked with the last curse of a nom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pauls noms   

Back to top Go down

Pauls noms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1