Halt the eviction or reset the week

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Halt the eviction or reset the week   Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:58 pm

It appears this topic needs its own thread as its popping up in several.

I don't care that Jess called it a rewind/reset. That is NOT what it is. It is simply halting the eviction. Sure BB can change things at the drop of hat (it's in the contract) but I don't see that happening. If anything, they want it to be used so they can give the appeareance that if they were really influencing the game, they wouldn't let it happen on Pauls watch. He is in no danger of going anywhere and will likely win the next two temptation comps after this week
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Halt the eviction or reset the week   Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:13 pm

I know what I heard in that conversation, but I am HOPING that Jess is off base on the details and it is not what it turns out to be. This is one situation where I would LOVE to be wrong or her to be wrong or whatever.

Hopefully she will go to the DR and get clarification on what happens if it is used. Plus production was quick to jump on her ass for implying to Kevin that her and Cody could not be nominated, so why not jump on this and explain the details to her that it does not invoke a reset week if it is used.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halt the eviction or reset the week   Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:50 pm

The speculation can now end. Here is an interview with Grosner

http://cartermatt.com/262275/big-brother-19-interview-allison-grodner-on-halting-hex-rule-temptation-competition/amp/

Quote :
This is mostly about the rules of the Halting Hex. If Jessica plays it this week, will she be eligible to compete in the next Head of Household? Or, will she still be treated again as the outgoing HOH and Paul will be able to compete?

The Halting Hex is separate from the HOH and the rules of the HOH. She will be eligible to play the week after it is used unless she is already HOH. Paul will be ineligible to play in the next HOH just as it would have been without the Hex.

Like I said, wrong terminology that has use all the time. Like a buyback or they misuse backdoor
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Halt the eviction or reset the week   Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:53 pm

THANK YOU CTOWN! I have never been happier to be wrong about anything. I was hoping you would dig up something. Since the comp I have not heard Jess talking about it in those terms again so not sure if she got clarification or what, but this makes my day!

clapping clapping clapping :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Penguin Penguin
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halt the eviction or reset the week   Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:59 pm

chap5788 wrote:
THANK YOU CTOWN!  I have never been happier to be wrong about anything.  I was hoping you would dig up something.  Since the comp I have not heard Jess talking about it in those terms again so not sure if she got clarification or what, but this makes my day!

clapping clapping clapping :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Penguin Penguin

Its funny watching it on twitter. Dingo dug this bit up and now people are arguing with her that Grodner is just lying. People are stupid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Halt the eviction or reset the week   Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:01 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
THANK YOU CTOWN!  I have never been happier to be wrong about anything.  I was hoping you would dig up something.  Since the comp I have not heard Jess talking about it in those terms again so not sure if she got clarification or what, but this makes my day!

Its funny watching it on twitter.  Dingo dug this bit up and now people are arguing with her that Grodner is just lying.  People are stupid

Grodner has lied to us before............this will be the best season ever...............this is the best cast ever...............these are the best twists ever................. but something like this, what would be the point? Geez!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halt the eviction or reset the week   Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:04 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Its funny watching it on twitter.  Dingo dug this bit up and now people are arguing with her that Grodner is just lying.  People are stupid

Grodner has lied to us before............this will be the best season ever...............this is the best cast ever...............these are the best twists ever................. but something like this, what would be the point?  Geez!

As I mentioned earlier, if they were planning something like that, we would not have gotten a straight answer. It happens with showrunners all the time, where they deflect the questions they don't want to answer or are very vague. Then people scream bloody murder when things don't go there way. With this statement of hers, they are now locked in or else she loses any credibility she has with the CBS execs
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Halt the eviction or reset the week   Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:15 pm

ctown28 wrote:
As I mentioned earlier, if they were planning something like that, we would not have gotten a straight answer.  It happens with showrunners all the time, where they deflect the questions they don't want to answer or are very vague.  Then people scream bloody murder when things don't go there way.  With this statement of hers, they are now locked in or else she loses any credibility she has with the CBS execs

I am just glad you are so good at digging this stuff up Ctown. I know you said someone posted it somewhere, but YOU brought it here and absolutely made my day.

But don't think I won't still disagree with you about other stuff!

neener
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halt the eviction or reset the week   Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:38 pm

chap5788 wrote:

But don't think I won't still disagree with you about other stuff!

No worries there, feel free to disagree whenever you like. I enjoy telling people why they're wrong!
neener neener neener neener
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Halt the eviction or reset the week   Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:55 am

I wasn't sure where to put this, but since this appears to be the hex thread, I thought this might be the right place for it.

On eviction night, I am thinking that Cody and Jess will get to say their speech because she only has to invoke the hex BEFORE the FIRST vote is cast. Cody will probably say very little other than praising Jess. But I would like to see Jess stand up ON NATIONAL TV and say this:

Shout out to her family, friends and fans for support. "We all know what is going to happen tonight, but before it does I have something to say. The bullying tactics that virtually everyone in the house invoked on Cody and I this week per the direction of Paul just because I refused to follow Paul's instructions and stab my biggest ally in the game and personally in the back were completely inappropriate and it was on display for all of America to see. The personal attacks and insults were way below the belt. Insulting this man who has served in the military for our government and all of you is a new low in this game for sure. I want each of you to ask yourselves if your family would be proud of your actions this week? Would they condone this mob mentality you used for days on end in order to try to get one or both of us to quit this game? I would hope not. I want to thank the fans out there who voted, OVERWHELMINGLY I am told, to give me this temptation because you all know the truth about what is going on, and you can be sure that I am putting it to good use.

Halting hex...............the eviction is canceled."

Back to you Julie.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Halt the eviction or reset the week   Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:20 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I wasn't sure where to put this, but since this appears to be the hex thread, I thought this might be the right place for it.

On eviction night, I am thinking that Cody and Jess will get to say their speech because she only has to invoke the hex BEFORE the FIRST vote is cast.  Cody will probably say very little other than praising Jess.  But I would like to see Jess stand up ON NATIONAL TV and say this:

Shout out to her family, friends and fans for support.  "We all know what is going to happen tonight, but before it does I have something to say.  The bullying tactics that virtually everyone in the house invoked on Cody and I this week per the direction of Paul just because I refused to follow Paul's instructions and stab my biggest ally in the game and personally in the back were completely inappropriate and it was on display for all of America to see.  The personal attacks and insults were way below the belt.  Insulting this man who has served in the military for our government and all of you is a new low in this game for sure.  I want each of you to ask yourselves if your family would be proud of your actions this week?  Would they condone this mob mentality you used for days on end in order to try to get one or both of us to quit this game?  I would hope not.  I want to thank the fans out there who voted, OVERWHELMINGLY I am told, to give me this temptation because you all know the truth about what is going on, and you can be sure that I am putting it to good use.  

Back to you Julie.

I love it! :thumbsup: High Five! Clapping Hands Heart HeartKissing Kissing Luv Luv Yessss! Yessss!  Heart Heart Heart Cheers Happy Dance Awww! Hug? Yessss! Yessss! Gimme 5! Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! Cheers! Cheers! The Wave The Wave TeeHee TeeHee The Circle Blow Kisses Blow Kisses

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: Halt the eviction or reset the week   Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:01 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I wasn't sure where to put this, but since this appears to be the hex thre
ad, I thought this might be the right place for it.

On eviction night, I am thinking that Cody and Jess will get to say their speech because she only has to invoke the hex BEFORE the FIRST vote is cast.  Cody will probably say very little other than praising Jess.  But I would like to see Jess stand up ON NATIONAL TV and say this:

Shout out to her family, friends and fans for support.  "We all know what is going to happen tonight, but before it does I have something to say.  The bullying tactics that virtually everyone in the house invoked on Cody and I this week per the direction of Paul just because I refused to follow Paul's instructions and stab my biggest ally in the game and personally in the back were completely inappropriate and it was on display for all of America to see.  The personal attacks and insults were way below the belt.  Insulting this man who has served in the military for our government and all of you is a new low in this game for sure.  I want each of you to ask yourselves if your family would be proud of your actions this week?  Would they condone this mob mentality you used for days on end in order to try to get one or both of us to quit this game?  I would hope not.  I want to thank the fans out there who voted, OVERWHELMINGLY I am told, to give me this temptation because you all know the truth about what is going on, and you can be sure that I am putting it to good use.  

Back to you Julie.

Well said ...... clapping
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts : 3778

PostSubject: Re: Halt the eviction or reset the week   Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:27 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Back to you Julie.

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Halt the eviction or reset the week   Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:20 am

Thanks for all the kudos guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halt the eviction or reset the week   

Back to top Go down

Halt the eviction or reset the week
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1