Temptation Comp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:44 am

Paul is trying to shove it down Josh's throat that Jess is the target.  He said Christmas needs to use her temptation to keep Cody from playing in veto, but Josh isn't buying.  Josh started to get a bit heated, but Paul started talking about jury and all this other stuff.

I don't think Josh is going to let this thing go, but Paul said that if Jess is up there "the house will vote her out"................in other words Paul will make sure of it.  

I bet Christmas doesn't use her temptation if Cody gets picked to show solidarity to Josh.  

I think Josh should have waited until veto was played before he started this with Paul and just told him he was going to put up Mark and Elena.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:51 am

From what I read, Josh did some camera talking and is letting it go for know chaliking it up to Paul needs more convincing, but he is doing what's good for his own game. I don't think Christmas will use her temptation either. Paul will be on the losing side of it for sure. What would be really awesome, but actually never happen, is that if he pushed so hard for his own agenda, he ended up on the block and out the door before jury.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:57 am

This is absolutely priceless! Josh is camera talking now saying he is not playing someone else's game. He will just go with it now "until Paul opens his eyes" because he wants Elena gone.

He says Elena is shady, she is a flip flopper, she has Matt and Raven, she has Paul, etc. He said he respected all of them when they were HOH, now they are going to respect him!

I never thought Josh would have this kind of backbone. Now, do I think he will get what he wants? No, because Paul is going to parade everyone up to Josh's room and have them tell him they will vote for Jess if she is on the block.

Paul just briefed Christmas and she sounded like she would use it initially if Cody gets picked, but then she asked about Josh. If Josh tells her not to use that temptation, she won't do it. She will say she is respecting his HOH because she owes him or something.

Ultimately I still think Jess has to get off the block to be safe, but I am going to love watching Paul spin his wheels trying to control Josh.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:01 am

OMG, you know what would be great is if the picks Cody and Christmas are picked to play veto. Christmas can't invoke her temptation if she is one of the chosen players (she told Paul this last night). Veto will probably be something she can't play. So you have Mark, Elena, Jess, Cody and Josh playing in the veto. Paul will have a fucking stroke!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:51 am

I have been going back and listening to conversations in full because feeds are down (probably noms now). When Paul and Josh were talking Josh admonished Paul for not staying up to talk to him last night alone and Paul said he was tired. Then he said that they didn't know what was going to happen today. Then he mumbled that it was clear that "they" wanted Cody to win that and then trailed off a bit. I wonder if he was implying that production might have chosen a comp that favored Cody or something. Aww, poor Paul, he NEVER gets any perks does he?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:28 am

Well we all know that Cody won the temptation comp and Jess loss....making it so that Josh had to put up two of "the group" on the block......in the end he put up Mark and El and El is Josh's target. They are playing in the veto today and chances are Cody and Chris (if it is a comp she can play in) will more then likely play in it. Thus fucking up Paul's plan even more.
All I can say...... Devil Snicker  I'm loving it. Kissing Yessss! Yessss! Yessss! Luv Luv Yessss! Yessss! Kissing Kissing Gimme 5! Gimme 5! Luv Luv

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:41 am

Naru wrote:
Well we all know that Cody won the temptation comp and Jess loss....making it so that Josh had to put up two of "the group" on the block......in the end he put up Mark and El and El is Josh's target. They are playing in the veto today and chances are Cody and Chris (if it is a comp she can play in) will more then likely play in it. Thus fucking up Paul's plan even more.
All I can say...... Devil Snicker  I'm loving it. Kissing Yessss! Yessss! Yessss! Luv Luv Yessss! Yessss! Kissing Kissing Gimme 5! Gimme 5! Luv Luv

That makes two of us! clapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:33 am

Last week they had a theme for the HOH, temptation comp and POV with zombie oriented things. So I am wondering if they will do that this week. The HOH was a magic act of sorts, so I wonder what they could do for the temptation that might fit into that category?

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:12 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Last week they had a theme for the HOH, temptation comp and POV with zombie oriented things.  So I am wondering if they will do that this week.  The HOH was a magic act of sorts, so I wonder what they could do for the temptation that might fit into that category?

Any thoughts?

Guess the numbers in objects or it will be the stay or fold....I think stay or fold will be the veto because I think they may be going more for a Vegas theme then a magic theme.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:21 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Last week they had a theme for the HOH, temptation comp and POV with zombie oriented things.  So I am wondering if they will do that this week.  The HOH was a magic act of sorts, so I wonder what they could do for the temptation that might fit into that category?

Any thoughts?

Guess the numbers in objects or it will be the stay or fold....I think stay or fold will be the veto because I think they may be going more for a Vegas theme then a magic theme.

That would be absolutely horseshit if the veto comp was stay/fold. It is too easy for a group to gang up on 1 person and in that veto and right now is not the time for it. Of course if Cody wins the temptation, then I don't care if that is the veto comp.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:09 pm

How about this for a comp idea. Could be the temptation or the veto.

They have played those stupid audio clues for the house the past few days. Everyone knows the order (even Cody) and Paul's group have gone into details of what number they are and everything.

There is a small obstacle course set up in the yard with picture squares of all the different sounds at various stations throughout the course. There are shorter paths to each puzzle station, but there are penalties contained within that path like eat slop for 3 weeks, solitary confinement for 24 hours, chained to someone for 24 hours, chum baths at the sound of a bell, being kicked in the ass with an object on the sound of a bell, etc. They can have questions at the puzzle piece stations or simply just put the sounds in order........station 1 baby cry..........station 2 drums, etc. Cody would run through that taking the penalties left and right without even a hesitation. I don't think Paul would do those penalties, especially the isolation thing or slop for 3 weeks.

And maybe add a few perks along the longer paths like a movie or dinner or a small amount of money or something like that so some people will be running out to that instead of trying to keep Cody from winning.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:13 pm

chap5788 wrote:
How about this for a comp idea.  Could be the temptation or the veto.

They have played those stupid audio clues for the house the past few days.  Everyone knows the order (even Cody) and Paul's group have gone into details of what number they are and everything.

There is a small obstacle course set up in the yard with picture squares of all the different sounds at various stations throughout the course.  There are shorter paths to each puzzle station, but there are penalties contained within that path like eat slop for 3 weeks, solitary confinement for 24 hours, chained to someone for 24 hours, chum baths at the sound of a bell, being kicked in the ass with an object on the sound of a bell, etc.  They can have questions at the puzzle piece stations or simply just put the sounds in order........station 1 baby cry..........station 2 drums, etc.  Cody would run through that taking the penalties left and right without even a hesitation.  I don't think Paul would do those penalties, especially the isolation thing or slop for 3 weeks.  

And maybe add a few perks along the longer paths like a movie or dinner or a small amount of money or something like that so some people will be running out to that instead of trying to keep Cody from winning.

I could see this as more a veto comp rather than something they do in isolation. This way there is no lying about who got what rewards and who got what penalties. If it was hidden, Paul would take all the rewards then deflect blame to someone like Mark
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:04 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

They have played those stupid audio clues for the house the past few days.  Everyone knows the order (even Cody) and Paul's group have gone into details of what number they are and everything.

There is a small obstacle course set up in the yard with picture squares of all the different sounds at various stations throughout the course.  There are shorter paths to each puzzle station, but there are penalties contained within that path like eat slop for 3 weeks, solitary confinement for 24 hours, chained to someone for 24 hours, chum baths at the sound of a bell, being kicked in the ass with an object on the sound of a bell, etc.  They can have questions at the puzzle piece stations or simply just put the sounds in order........station 1 baby cry..........station 2 drums, etc.  Cody would run through that taking the penalties left and right without even a hesitation.  I don't think Paul would do those penalties, especially the isolation thing or slop for 3 weeks.  

I could see this as more a veto comp rather than something they do in isolation.  This way there is no lying about who got what rewards and who got what penalties.  If it was hidden, Paul would take all the rewards then deflect blame to someone like Mark

He couldn't do that once the times were revealed and everyone saw who received the punishments. I mean if Mark is sitting there in isolation or having a plastic foot kicking him in the ass every hour on the hour, it would be evident he didn't take the prizes.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:13 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I could see this as more a veto comp rather than something they do in isolation.  This way there is no lying about who got what rewards and who got what penalties.  If it was hidden, Paul would take all the rewards then deflect blame to someone like Mark

He couldn't do that once the times were revealed and everyone saw who received the punishments.  I mean if Mark is sitting there in isolation or having a plastic foot kicking him in the ass every hour on the hour, it would be evident he didn't take the prizes.  

Not necessarily, I mean if Mark was smart he would pepper his punishments with some rewards. You know like if he takes 5 negatives then take one positive and no one is the wiser.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:24 am

After watching the comp, I have to agree with Paul. Cody should've went to HOH each and every time, he didn't set foot in there at all the entire week. That should've been his go to location instead of the have not room. I'm sure he realizes it now and of course it was an oversight, but it just sucks
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:05 am

ctown28 wrote:
After watching the comp, I have to agree with Paul.  Cody should've went to HOH each and every time, he didn't set foot in there at all the entire week.  That should've been his go to location instead of the have not room.  I'm sure he realizes it now and of course it was an oversight, but it just sucks

Even before watching the comp listening to the discussions, I wondered why he didn't choose HOH as the answer to everything because I knew he was never up there. So, then I thought maybe it was not one of the options, maybe it was more broad, like bedroom meaning any bedroom or something like that. Then when I saw it, I could not believe he didn't think of that.

And one more thing I would like to point out about the comp beast that is Paul. He only beat Josh and Kevin (not counting Matt and Cody since they threw it) and it looked like he started "copying" other people's answers by remembering he was with this person or that person at the time. Chalk up yet another comp that he didn't beast through because it was not catered to what he studied or a group throwing it to him. Not to mention, the veto was a catapult thing, which I am thinking he probably has used before in the house, and he didn't win that one either. Can't wait to see that on Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:14 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
After watching the comp, I have to agree with Paul.  Cody should've went to HOH each and every time, he didn't set foot in there at all the entire week.  That should've been his go to location instead of the have not room.  I'm sure he realizes it now and of course it was an oversight, but it just sucks

Even before watching the comp listening to the discussions, I wondered why he didn't choose HOH as the answer to everything because I knew he was never up there.  So, then I thought maybe it was not one of the options, maybe it was more broad, like bedroom meaning any bedroom or something like that.  Then when I saw it, I could not believe he didn't think of that.  

And one more thing I would like to point out about the comp beast that is Paul.  He only beat Josh and Kevin (not counting Matt and Cody since they threw it) and it looked like he started "copying" other people's answers by remembering he was with this person or that person at the time.  Chalk up yet another comp that he didn't beast through because it was not catered to what he studied or a group throwing it to him.  Not to mention, the veto was a catapult thing, which I am thinking he probably has used before in the house, and he didn't win that one either.  Can't wait to see that on Wednesday.

That's a great point, Paul sucked in the comp, and he can't throw it to Cody wasn't gonna win because Mark, plan b, was right there and won. But these idiots don't see that.

I would say these idiots have missed the hints, but it's hitting them right on the head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   

Back to top Go down

Temptation Comp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2