View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Temptation Comp   Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:22 pm

Feeds are down so they must be getting ready for the comp. I amagine they will enter the den, one at atime and declare if they are going to play or not. If they decline, they will jsut sit there for a given amount of time (however long the comp would take if they did compete) this way nobody knows who accepted and who didn't. Of course it wil be a timed comp so that BB can decide who they want to win, just like the roadkill.

As expected, most of the HG's when asked if they are going to play stated they will do whatever Paul tells them to do.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:52 pm

Right after it was revealed to them, everyone said whether they were playing or not (Paul gave out instructions for all his group as to who should sit and who should play). But it seems that it is not going to be a secret of any kind.

According to conversations I heard those playing are Alex, Jason, Mark, Elena and Josh. Josh is one I am not sure about because initially I believe that Alex told him not to, but then I thought Paul told him to play, so that one is up in the air.

I actually hope that Josh wins and Alex or Jason lose. Raven floated the idea that one of their team need to throw this comp to guarantee they have someone good in the POV, but that was before Paul gave her the orders and they found out Cody and Jess were sitting out.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:25 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Right after it was revealed to them, everyone said whether they were playing or not (Paul gave out instructions for all his group as to who should sit and who should play).  But it seems that it is not going to be a secret of any kind.

According to conversations I heard those playing are Alex, Jason, Mark, Elena and Josh.  Josh is one I am not sure about because initially I believe that Alex told him not to, but then I thought Paul told him to play, so that one is up in the air.

I actually hope that Josh wins and Alex or Jason lose.  Raven floated the idea that one of their team need to throw this comp to guarantee they have someone good in the POV, but that was before Paul gave her the orders and they found out Cody and Jess were sitting out.

A secret meaning that only us and production will know. We don't know how the reveal will be, they may just say who won and who lost and not give any of the in betweens. If thats the route anyone can say, "yeah I played, Obviously I didn't win"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:09 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Right after it was revealed to them, everyone said whether they were playing or not (Paul gave out instructions for all his group as to who should sit and who should play).  But it seems that it is not going to be a secret of any kind.

According to conversations I heard those playing are Alex, Jason, Mark, Elena and Josh.  Josh is one I am not sure about because initially I believe that Alex told him not to, but then I thought Paul told him to play, so that one is up in the air.

I actually hope that Josh wins and Alex or Jason lose.  Raven floated the idea that one of their team need to throw this comp to guarantee they have someone good in the POV, but that was before Paul gave her the orders and they found out Cody and Jess were sitting out.

A secret meaning that only us and production will know.  We don't know how the reveal will be, they may just say who won and who lost and not give any of the in betweens.  If thats the route anyone can say, "yeah I played, Obviously I didn't win"

I don't see the point in anyone lying about having competed in the comp or not. If they lie and say they didn't compete and they are the winner or loser, they are exposed as lying about something really silly (which people will remember for later).

They may just show who won and who lost with nothing in between, but how is Paul supposed to evaluate his minions if he doesn't see all their times? Sarcastic

In all seriousness, like we have said before even if they show the times or not, production can easily show anyone they want. If I had to guess, Alex or Jason will "win" this comp and Josh (if he is playing) will be the loser because this will benefit Paul the most if he has to put up a pawn for some weird reason, none of his "main group" can suggest Alex not knowing they are working together.

If you can't tell, I am completely frustrated and pissed off about this whole situation, so my comments reflect my pissy mood. This is one time when I hope with everything in me that I am wrong about them tagging the "reset/rewind" week onto the halting hex, because otherwise it is completely over the top manipulation and another chance for them to shit on Cody and Jess.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:06 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I don't see the point in anyone lying about having competed in the comp or not.  If they lie and say they didn't compete and they are the winner or loser, they are exposed as lying about something really silly (which people will remember for later).  

They may just show who won and who lost with nothing in between, but how is Paul supposed to evaluate his minions if he doesn't see all their times?  Sarcastic

I don't think anyone would say they didn't compete if they did, but lets look at this picture. Say I'm in the house and I'm in Marks position and no longer trust Paul. Paul comes to me and tells me to play in the comp so it's one more person going against Cody (Remember, just because Cody and Jess say they are not playing, doesn't make it true) Now I don't trust Paul, especially after he kept me in the dark about last weeks vote, but I don't want to be on his bad side. If I refuse to do what he asks, that puts a target on me. So I tell him, I will go outand give it my best shot. Now my real strategy is that while the safety would be great, I don't trust Paul one bit to keep me off the block if I don't win, so why would I take the chance of getting the automatic nom and doing Pauls work for him? I simply tell him I played and think I did well, we'll see what happens. This is all assuming we only see the winner and loser and nobody in between. They announce the winner and loser and I can now go back to Paul and tell him I had to have been close to that time.

Quote :
In all seriousness, like we have said before even if they show the times or not, production can easily show anyone they want.  If I had to guess, Alex or Jason will "win" this comp and Josh (if he is playing) will be the loser because this will benefit Paul the most if he has to put up a pawn for some weird reason, none of his "main group" can suggest Alex not knowing they are working together.

No doubt in my mind it's going to be rigged and the winner and loser will be who production wants it to be. They got some good drama out of Josh being on the block last week so don't be surprised if hes back up there as the loser.

Quote :
If you can't tell, I am completely frustrated and pissed off about this whole situation, so my comments reflect my pissy mood.  This is one time when I hope with everything in me that I am wrong about them tagging the "reset/rewind" week onto the halting hex, because otherwise it is completely over the top manipulation and another chance for them to shit on Cody and Jess.

Well breathe easy, you were wrong, as I posted on another thread, Grodner already clarified it in an interview. As shady as she is, she has never blatantly lied to viewers before, if this were the case, she would have defelected the question instead of giving a straight answer
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:59 pm

Mark has won the first temptation comp and will be safe for the week.  Jason lost and will be the third nom.

Well now that this is over, he is almost certain to put up Cody and Jess, not sure if he will try to backdoor or not, but we should find out in a bit.

If neither Jess or Cody are on the block after veto, you can pretty much say goodbye to Elena

Last edited by ctown28 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:01 pm

Now I'm not sure where this came from but Paul told Elena that if she is his pawn, he guarantees Josh will go home. Nobody can be stupid enough to fall for that again can they?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:21 pm

From what I can gather it doesn't appear to be a timed comp and they all got to watch it. Someone told Jason they are sorry he lost but it was funny to watch, or something like that. Those who played were all wearing tutu's.

I guess they're savngthe timed comps for next week when Paul needs safety
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:23 pm

ctown28 wrote:
From what I can gather it doesn't appear to be a timed comp and they all got to watch it.  Someone told Jason they are sorry he lost but it was funny to watch, or something like that.  Those who played were all wearing tutu's.

I guess they're savngthe timed comps for next week when Paul needs safety

I stand corrected, it was something timed:

Cody to Mark- When he (Paul) saw that Matt didn't beat your time, he f***ing threw a fit

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:50 pm

From the conversations and the costumes they were wearing, it sounds like it was something similar to POV comp where they are spinning around in a circle and then rolling a ball to knock down the pins. Paul and Alex are LIVID at Matt for his performance in the comp. Kevin told Jason it looked like Matt was not trying to win, just survive. Not sure what that means, but Paul was CLEARLY pissed after the comp and I don't think it was just because Mark won.........the one person he DIDN'T want to see win the comp.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:55 pm

chap5788 wrote:
From the conversations and the costumes they were wearing, it sounds like it was something similar to POV comp where they are spinning around in a circle and then rolling a ball to knock down the pins.  Paul and Alex are LIVID at Matt for his performance in the comp.  Kevin told Jason it looked like Matt was not trying to win, just survive.  Not sure what that means, but Paul was CLEARLY pissed after the comp and I don't think it was just because Mark won.........the one person he DIDN'T want to see win the comp.

Matt and Raven will be on the outside looking in sooner rather than later, they are all getting fed up with these two.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:59 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
From the conversations and the costumes they were wearing, it sounds like it was something similar to POV comp where they are spinning around in a circle and then rolling a ball to knock down the pins.  Paul and Alex are LIVID at Matt for his performance in the comp.  Kevin told Jason it looked like Matt was not trying to win, just survive.  Not sure what that means, but Paul was CLEARLY pissed after the comp and I don't think it was just because Mark won.........the one person he DIDN'T want to see win the comp.

Matt and Raven will be on the outside looking in sooner rather than later, they are all getting fed up with these two.

That is what I am thinking too. Paul is getting tired of hearing about her disease all the time, and this fighting thing they do every night before bed (I think for them it is foreplay) where they throw things at each other and yell and carry on with her screeching "Matthew John Cline.........." It is truly annoying to say the least.

Before the comp, Alex was singing Matt and Elena's glories to Jason, saying they would always be loyal to them and would always have their back, etc. After the comp she told Paul that Matt is a bit pussy. So whatever happened in that comp was not good for them. and I think Paul was wishing he had painted those targets on them instead of Mark and Elena for this week in case Jess and Cody can't go up. It doesn't matter because we know Jess and Cody are going on the block anyway, but things could be changing up quickly in Paul's group.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:47 pm

Well the feeds were off for a bit, so I am assuming they went to the Den to say whether or not they were playing. When the feeds came back Alex said they all needed to be in athletic gear, so temptation comp is going to be physical.

Paul also praised Raven and Christmas for making Jess feel really comfortable and being nice to her and such so she is relaxed.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:23 pm

Feeds down. Speculation is comp unerway
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:04 pm

Apparently everyone but Christmas is playing in the comp and the plan is for Jason to lose so he can play in veto and prevent Cody from being able to win it and save Jess
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:18 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Apparently everyone but Christmas is playing in the comp and the plan is for Jason to lose so he can play in veto and prevent Cody from being able to win it and save Jess

I hope this blows up in their faces. There is no reason to do all this conniving and planning. To use a phrase of Ctown's, too many moving parts.

You send everyone in there to compete to try to keep Cody or Jess from winning the temptation. You have 9 against 2 so the odds should be in your favor. When you try to pick and choose who should win and who should lose it makes you run into trouble for sure. What if it is a comp that Jason could actually beat Cody and he is over there losing on purpose because the puppet master told him to going into the comp? I think Jason losing this comp has more to do with lessening the competition for Paul so he can notch another win on his belt more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:49 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I hope this blows up in their faces.  There is no reason to do all this conniving and planning.  To use a phrase of Ctown's, too many moving parts.  

You send everyone in there to compete to try to keep Cody or Jess from winning the temptation.  You have 9 against 2 so the odds should be in your favor.  When you try to pick and choose who should win and who should lose it makes you run into trouble for sure.  What if it is a comp that Jason could actually beat Cody and he is over there losing on purpose because the puppet master told him to going into the comp?  I think Jason losing this comp has more to do with lessening the competition for Paul so he can notch another win on his belt more than anything else.  

What I would really like to see happen with this is that Jason actually does lose the comp, then Cody or Jess actually win POV and Jason reamins on the block. Then watch Paul turn the tables and use this as an opportunity to get rid of Jason knowing that he can deal with Cody and Jess another time. It will be interesting to see how others react to Paul turning on one of his own before they realize their time is limited as well.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:18 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I hope this blows up in their faces.  There is no reason to do all this conniving and planning.  To use a phrase of Ctown's, too many moving parts.  

You send everyone in there to compete to try to keep Cody or Jess from winning the temptation.  You have 9 against 2 so the odds should be in your favor.  When you try to pick and choose who should win and who should lose it makes you run into trouble for sure.  What if it is a comp that Jason could actually beat Cody and he is over there losing on purpose because the puppet master told him to going into the comp?  I think Jason losing this comp has more to do with lessening the competition for Paul so he can notch another win on his belt more than anything else.  

What I would really like to see happen with this is that Jason actually does lose the comp, then Cody or Jess actually win POV and Jason reamins on the block.  Then watch Paul turn the tables and use this as an opportunity to get rid of Jason knowing that he can deal with Cody and Jess another time.  It will be interesting to see how others react to Paul turning on one of his own before they realize their time is limited as well.

Anything is possible, but Josh and Jason have been close since the beginning of the game, something most people don't realize. Not saying that Jason would stick his neck out for Josh, but I do think Josh sees Jason as his closest friend, maybe second to Christmas as of late. This would be HUGELY risky for Paul. He could lose Alex and Josh, and maybe even a little devotion from Kevin as well. I don't think he would risk it.

Now turning the tables to send out Mark instead of Cody and Jess to make a deal with them is quite possible, because he is going to need someone in the game to take out Raven and Matt (those are 2 solid votes in the jury he is counting on for sure), and not sure what his long term plans are for Alex, but he might even let her go because she almost refuses to outright lie and is getting a bit too big for her britches with her confrontations of people. Who is he going to rely on to do that? Certainly not Jason, Josh or Kevin. He has matched Raven and Matt up to the point where they just LOVE Alex, which he could easily switch, but they can't seem to win a comp and don't really WANT to win a comp anyway.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:00 pm

Feeds down for 4 hours at this point. Wonder if its another memory one like the comic books or something
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:44 pm

The feeds have been down for 6 hours now. Obviously that points to everyone competing individually. At least the others won't be able to HELP Paul win this one. But chances are it will be something he played before. Even though he is in no danger this week, I am sure BB wants him to win so it increases his smugness for the week.

That Sucks!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:32 pm

chap5788 wrote:
The feeds have been down for 6 hours now.  Obviously that points to everyone competing individually.  At least the others won't be able to HELP Paul win this one.  But chances are it will be something he played before.  Even though he is in no danger this week, I am sure BB wants him to win so it increases his smugness for the week.

That Sucks!

With how long it is taking and the whole haunting thing, it is being specualted that it will be something similar to a comp from BB:OTT. IT went like this:

While the rest of the houseguests watched from the safety of the HoH room, the PoV players search a pitch-black BB house for Clementine's doll, brush and rattle. Once they located these items, each player had to place them in a toy chest located in the middle of a "blood-soaked pentagram" which marked the spot of Clementine's death. The player to complete this task in the shortest amount of time would win the PoV. Players only had 15 minutes to search before angering the spirits and ending the game. With just a small headlamp to guide the way, each player had to endure random production assistants jumping out at them at any given moment. After completing the challenge, the player joined the other houseguests to watch the remainder of the comp.

Now obviously they wouldn't cap it at 15 minutes because they need a clear cut loser.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:51 pm

9 hours of feeds down and counting. And they still have noms to do tonight as well.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:36 am

Feeds are back, no word on who won or lost. I know neither of them is Paul because he is refusing to go up as a pawn. Talk is Mark and Elena going up, so it's neither of them.

All thats been said so far is that it was scary
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:38 am

Ok, It was just reported that Cody won the temptation, so he is safe for the week.

Paul is having a fit because Josh doesn't want to go after Jess. So far he's pretty adamant about it and Josh is standing his ground.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:41 am

Jessica finished last and will be the third nom.

Now how funny is this. The whole house plays and the plan is one to win and one to lose. Neither of those things happened.

I guess Paul is frustrated with Josh because of who Josh wants as his target. If Jess is already up, he shouldn't even worry about Josh at the moment. Let the veto play out and go from there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temptation Comp   

Back to top Go down

Temptation Comp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next