Share | 

Matt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Matt   Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:58 pm

This guy is a classic dud. He has no game. He is just a dog on a leash for Raven (who has no game either) and Paul. He boasts this high moral compass, but is actually playing quite dirty and really doesn't even realize it.

Him and Raven are always cooking and cleaning the kitchen. Matt is always bitching that people leave wet towels or wet bathing suits in the bathroom and are otherwise pigs in the house. He thinks many of them are really gross. Well let me share something with you something that Mr. Clean Jeans, high moral compass did a few nights ago.

He was in bed with Raven and "things" were going on. Christmas came into the room and asked if she should come back later and they acted like nothing was going on for a minute or two, but quickly resumed their activities. This is not the first time they have done this with people in the room, but to each his own, doesn't really bother me one way or another.

It appeared that Raven was giving him a hand job. When they finished he got up and put his shirt on to go to the bathroom. Mark and Elena were still up. He was walking strangely and kept pulling his shirt away from his body and went right to the bathroom. He came out and washed his hands, all is okay, right.

Then he went to the kitchen and proceeded to wash a couple of cups. He then started looking at and touching his lower stomach area like there was something there. He then ran his hands under the water (no soap, just water) and rubbed his lower stomach a little bit. He then used the kitchen towel to further wash the area off and dry it. Then he went back to washing dishes and drying those dishes with this same dish towel!

So it is disgusting to leave a wet towel or swimsuit in the bathroom area, but it is okay for him to spread his bodily juices all over the kitchen dishes. The chat room that goes on at the side of the live feeds was going crazy! Some said production should have called him out for it and had him remove the towel or something because it is a hygiene/health issue. It was put on the highlight list for the feeds too.

:facepalm: Puke
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:03 pm

I have no use for Matt at all. He offers nothing to anyone.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:19 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I have no use for Matt at all.  He offers nothing to anyone.

I agree with you, but now we know he is a disgusting person as well as a douche bag.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:35 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I agree with you, but now we know he is a disgusting person as well as a douche bag.

I disagree with you both, I think he makes a perfect door stop. You just stand there and hold the door open, say nothing, do nothing, go nowhere, form no opinion of your own and like most men....are complete tools.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:49 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I disagree with you both, I think he makes a perfect door stop. You just stand there and hold the door open, say nothing, do nothing, go nowhere, form no opinion of your own and like most men....are complete tools.

Why are you insulting door Stops? If anything he's a cereal killer all he does is eat cereal
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:33 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Why are you insulting door Stops?  If anything he's a cereal killer  all he does is eat cereal  

I'd call him a pervie tool but that is an insult to both perv's and tools.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:34 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Why are you insulting door Stops?  If anything he's a cereal killer  all he does is eat cereal  

I'd call him a pervie tool but that is an insult to both perv's and tools.

Sorry I thought I was in the Josh page...lol

Mat is a lump of shit, who no one will remember even played this game.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt   

Back to top Go down

Matt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1