HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The curse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7297
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:58 pm

Last night when Paul got his HOH room and had his talks with people, I was kind of getting excited because he started talking to Matt and Raven, then Christmas came in about powers and he Paul mentioned the Coup d tat. He had to explain it to Matt, who said that is a lot of power. He said that Jess was not confident enough for it to be that kind of power, and that BB stopped doing that kind of thing a long time ago because the fans don't like them to interfere that way (seriously?). Christmas said they would never undermine the HOH that badly (not when it is Paul of course). But I thought he was going to shy away from putting them up.

Then they started talking about the curse and if the curse had nothing to do with nomination, then they will know it is not safety for them. So then I thought once again that once the curse was revealed to them and it involved noms, he would shy away from it.

So, then he came up with plan A, put up Cody and Jess and see what happens. If they stand up and tell him they can't be nominated, he will put up Matt and Elena. He said he would talk to Elena and tell her she was a pawn and Mark is really hurting her game and her association with Jess and Cody has to stop, etc. Matt, Raven and Christmas said then they can send her home anyway, but he shot that down too saying that if he talks to Elena beforehand and they end up evicting Mark, they only have to compete against Cody and Jess the following week instead of Cody, Jess AND Mark because Elena will just throw the next HOH. If she did win it, she would take the easy road, like Josh or something, because she would want to keep her options open on both sides of the house. The group relented. He then shared it with Alex who seemed to want to send Elena out too, but then relented as well.

So then the curse is revealed to them and when the feeds came back Matt was asking Jess if she was competing, and she said why should she because she is safe anyway......blah, blah, blah.

Paul said that was them still trying to further their bluff. He then gave his orders to each group, Alex, Jason and I believe Josh are supposed to play. Matt, Raven, Christmas and Kevin are not supposed to play. He told Christmas it will be like the roadkill from last year which had a physical aspect to it each time, so now he knows the comps as well.

Then I heard a conversation between Jess and Cody and figured out that production fucked up yet another temptation in order to benefit Paul. If what they are saying is true to each other, if Jess uses the hex and stops the eviction this week, it will just rewind/reset the week. Not sure if it is speculation or something she was told, but she said that it could make Paul HOH 2 weeks in a row because he knew the material for the HOH comp better than anyone and he has a week to screw people up with wrong answers while keeping the good information to himself and they will go home anyway. So instead of this being a "screw you" for Jess to use the way Paul's temptation was, this is just a "let me back it up and let you fuck me again Paul" for Jess.

When they published this halting hex, all they said was that it would stop the eviction, they didn't say they would replay the week. And Julie did not say that it would rewind or reset the week either, so now all the sudden all these other conditions come out? If this were the original plan, when Julie revealed that Jess won it, she would have said..............."this gives Jess the power to stop any live eviction prior to the first vote being cast in the next 4 evictions and starts the week all over again" instead of only explaining that she could stop the eviction. This is absolute horseshit.

Cody is trying to talk her into to going and talking to Paul, but she said that would raise red flags and he will think they are not safe and will just put them up, which is probably true. Cody said he thinks at least he is going up anyway, so he should just compete in the curse comp and try for safety. Jess said she is going to go with her gut, continue to be confident and they are not playing in that comp. So this time she is listening to her gut and is going to get screwed anyway.

I get why she decided to unveil it the way she did last night, because she wanted to try to keep her and Cody from being nominated at all so Paul would not have a chance to be HOH next week too.

On the one hand, I think Cody should go ahead and compete in that comp and if he can win safety for himself that is a good thing. Then if Paul puts up Jess, they still have veto to try to pull herself down. If they lose veto and she is on the block at the end of the week, then they have the hex to save them. If she wins veto, the hex is in her pocket for next week.

If they decide to have Cody not compete, then they should wait and see who loses (from the group that are playing, I am thinking the loser will either be Mark or Josh) and goes on the block. Then possibly have a conversation with Paul and clarify that she didn't say they couldn't be nominated, she just said they would be safe. Then blow smoke up his ass that they would like to work together outside the rest of the house, quit butting heads, and Jess/Cody could take shots he might not want to take, so they are just giving him a heads up that his HOH will not turn out the way he wants it to if they go on the block and leave it at that.

There are no lies in those statements at all and it looks like an open door for him. He still wants Elena and Mark split up so he can accomplish that and worry about the temptation screwing up someone else next week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:20 pm

People are speculating on social media as well that it is a rewind week and Jess will not be eligible to play in the HoH and Paul will. There is no way this happens, like you said, it simply stops the eviction and the game moves on.

They don't have to worry about Paul having a wasted HoH because he is not going anywhere. Nobody will vote him out and everybody knows it. Not to mention, he will be eligible to play in the curse when he's not HoH and we all know if he is in danger of going up, he will win it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7297
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:00 pm

ctown28 wrote:
People are speculating on social media as well that it is a rewind week and Jess will not be eligible to play in the HoH and Paul will.  There is no way this happens, like you said, it simply stops the eviction and the game moves on.

They don't have to worry about Paul having a wasted HoH because he is not going anywhere.  Nobody will vote him out and everybody knows it.  Not to mention, he will be eligible to play in the curse when he's not HoH and we all know if he is in danger of going up, he will win it.

I listened to the conversation Cody and Jess had and from what she was saying, it WILL reset or rewind the week if she uses the hex. Like I said, IF this is what is happening, it is a crock of shit because they just added this shit at the last minute, otherwise Julie would have included that in the explanation.

Hell, let him play in the next HOH and let Jess play too if they want to do that, but to just reset the week, replay the same comps, means that Jess' temptation basically means absolutely NOTHING, and benefit Paul 100% because he will have played the HOH, the veto, will have seen how people did in the temptation comp and completely solidify his plan without much chance for it backfiring in any way shape or form.

There is no doubt Paul knew that material in the HOH comp very well and did a good job coaching some of the group and shitting on other parts of the group. So he will win that HOH. He sees the veto, if it is a veto that Jess or Cody do very well in, then he makes his new noms Mark and Elena and keeps them from playing. If Alex easily wins the temptation comp, send her back in there because now she knows the comp and will have a HUGE advantage over Cody and Jess who didn't even participate. Anyone who did shitty in the comp will sit it out.

Like I said, production always finds a way to fuck up what could be a good game twist that throws a wrinkle in the status quo because they have to make sure their golden boy stays in control of the house. They should just stop the game, sign the check and hand it to him now. If they had a brain in their damn head, they would WANT Cody and Jess in this game, otherwise, it is just sheep being led to slaughter with some occasional entertaining DR rants by Paul.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:29 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
People are speculating on social media as well that it is a rewind week and Jess will not be eligible to play in the HoH and Paul will.  There is no way this happens, like you said, it simply stops the eviction and the game moves on.

They don't have to worry about Paul having a wasted HoH because he is not going anywhere.  Nobody will vote him out and everybody knows it.  Not to mention, he will be eligible to play in the curse when he's not HoH and we all know if he is in danger of going up, he will win it.

I listened to the conversation Cody and Jess had and from what she was saying, it WILL reset or rewind the week if she uses the hex.  Like I said, IF this is what is happening, it is a crock of shit because they just added this shit at the last minute, otherwise Julie would have included that in the explanation.  

Hell, let him play in the next HOH and let Jess play too if they want to do that, but to just reset the week, replay the same comps, means that Jess' temptation basically means absolutely NOTHING, and benefit Paul 100% because he will have played the HOH, the veto, will have seen how people did in the temptation comp and completely solidify his plan without much chance for it backfiring in any way shape or form.  

There is no doubt Paul knew that material in the HOH comp very well and did a good job coaching some of the group and shitting on other parts of the group.  So he will win that HOH.  He sees the veto, if it is a veto that Jess or Cody do very well in, then he makes his new noms Mark and Elena and keeps them from playing.  If Alex easily wins the temptation comp, send her back in there because now she knows the comp and will have a HUGE advantage over Cody and Jess who didn't even participate.  Anyone who did shitty in the comp will sit it out.

Like I said, production always finds a way to fuck up what could be a good game twist that throws a wrinkle in the status quo because they have to make sure their golden boy stays in control of the house.  They should just stop the game, sign the check and hand it to him now.  If they had a brain in their damn head, they would WANT Cody and Jess in this game, otherwise, it is just sheep being led to slaughter with some occasional entertaining DR rants by Paul.

Think about it, if it is a reset/rewind it makes no sense. It will not get reset back to right after Paul won HoH, it would be a full reset and they would play the same comp again, with the same questions which would be beyond lame.

I know what Jess said, but I think that is simply speculation or improper terminiolgy, jsut like the number of people that call a battle back a buyback. Its simply semantics.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7297
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:53 pm

I agree with you 100% that it is stupid and lame and makes no sense. Why do you think I am bitching about it? The whole concept of it suddenly being a reset/rewind week is bullshit because that is NOT what was laid out when Julie announced Jess won it. Now we are supposed to believe that it was part of it the entire time?

And maybe it won't be the exact same questions, but possibly the same pics. Even if it is new pics for the same comp, then Paul will just use the DR once again to his advantage like he did in this one. Elena was really his only competition. She went out on the first question. The Myrtle Beach information was the only tidbit that Elena was screwed up on and Paul made sure she had the wrong information. He had a conversation with Christmas last night and said what he had specifically done and what was the very first question in the comp.......................Myrtle Beach. At least make it somewhat believable and put it as the 2nd or 3rd question for crying out loud.

So I agree 100% that it is bullshit, it is lame and makes no sense, but that has not stopped BB from doing this kind of shit before and looks like they are doing it again.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7077
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:32 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Obviously the HOH can't compete in the temptation comp because they can't be HOH AND on the block at the same time.  So Paul is out of the running this week.  And I wonder if they have to go into the DOT to declare whether or not they are playing?  I hope this is the case and Cody/Jess don't say whether or not they are competing in it.  

Just wait until Paul starts telling his group this week that they all need to compete to make sure none of their 4 targets wins safety.  He will say he would absolutely step up and do it, but since he is HOH, he is not eligible.  Josh will take the bait and probably end up on the block as a result.  I will laugh my ass off if one of his own group goes home on his HOH because he sends them into that DOT, they end up on the block.

Not gonna happen.  They will all play and even if one ends up on the block along with Cody and Jess the hex will be played  if it's with Mark and Elena, his side has the numbers

Do you think Jess telling everyone about her temptation was wise? I know the look on Paul's face was priceless.
To me it sounds stupid for Jess or Cody to compete for this new temptation challenge. Her move gives her safety for two or three week so why rock that boat? Take the time, work on a plan of action, figure out what you will need, who you will need and start planting the seeds for your revenge. Then wait for them to grow.

I think the way she dropped mic on them on the live show no less was absolutely perfect.  She has been shit on during live shows enough, it was her time to shine.  And judging from the looks on the faces and Paul's reaction immediately after, they are all believing it.

Production has told her that she can't lie about it.  So she just needs to keeps saying she is not going to reveal specifics but it is better than Paul's temptation and her and Cody are safe for a couple more weeks, and nothing else.  

I disagree about competing in the DOT comp.  At first I thought both should participate, but I think Ctown is right to only send in one of them, probably Cody.  If he can keep Paul's inner circle people from winning the comp, then that puts one of them on the block for sure.  

But I also agree with you Naru about using this time wisely.  Now is the time to start garnering information from people and planting the seeds of doubt like Paul will beat them all.  Raven and Matt will do whatever Paul wants them to do against the rest and things like that.

Paul made it a point to say tonight that this was all about Ramses being a bigger threat than Josh in the game and it was a last minute decision.  He absolutely denied that the talks started 3 days ago like Jess speculated.  Paul told them to talk to anyone and see if the information cross referenced (only because he set it up that way).  

Jess or Cody need to swallow their pride and go talk to Josh.  Tell him that they will guarantee not to target him in the next 2 times they get HOH (no pawn, no replacement or anything) if he comes clean about who orchestrated the save Josh plan.  Tell him if he lies, they will make it their mission to take HIM out of the game by putting him on the block against Christmas or Paul.  If he tells them the truth, then they will target others in the house.  He may or may not break, but you can bet he will run his mouth enough to expose SOMETHING they might be able to use.

Please to explain why in this game it is ok to lie, back stab and break deals except when it is an advantage for someone other than Paul? Paul lied about his temptation (I think) and yet nothing happened. Remember? Cody kept saying that Paul lied?

Saying "You can't lie about the temptation." puts the user at a huge disadvantage and since it was meant to be an advantage then I would call bull shit on this.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7297
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:38 pm

I wondered that myself, why do they have to either keep it to themselves or tell the complete truth about it? I did notice though that Paul was telling people that he had an extra week of safety because his HOH week didn't count and then he had to go back and tell people he was "wrong" about it, so production did enforce it with him. Now Christmas lied about hers. She said it was of no real advantage to her, when is a total lie. Sure she can't compete in a veto, but she can stop someone else from competing. Jess just IMPLIED to Kevin that her and Cody could not be put up and production called her out and told her that was lying about it, so they are a bit mixed on the enforcement for sure.

On the flipside, a person could lie and say they won the temptation when they didn't and make up any kind of story about what it was. I understand that the real winner could blow them out of the water, but if someone was keeping it secret, they wouldn't be blowing up anyone in the short term. And if that person was uncovered to be lying about winning it, they could easily say they were just saying that to get the real temptation to be revealed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The curse   

Back to top Go down
 
The curse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» got a question about Vampire's Curse
» The Curse of the Black Spot
» DN's curse
» The Curse of George Clooney
» Curse of the Tikis: a Tiki guide/article

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: