HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The curse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: The curse   Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:40 pm

We are supposed to find out on the show tonight about the curse that was unleashed because Jess took the temptation. I went back and listened to Julie's wording and she said it would "change the game for everyone in the house." So any guesses what it could be?

Things I have considered are:

The HOH will now have to put up 3 people each week.

Everyone can play in HOH each week, even the outgoing HOH.

Only the HOH and nominees participate in the POV's from now on, or everyone participates in every POV (this is less likely because it really shits on the replacement temptation that Christmas received).

If they are doing something stupid with America voting, then I thought of these:

America will nominate a 3rd nominee.

America will cast 1 vote every week.

I hope it has nothing to do with America voting. But I do kind of like the twist of 3 nominees. It would make the HOH tougher coming up with 3 and it also makes voting a little more precarious for sure. Don't really like the POV idea either, but it is just something that came to mind.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:42 pm

chap5788 wrote:
We are supposed to find out on the show tonight about the curse that was unleashed because Jess took the temptation.  I went back and listened to Julie's wording and she said it would "change the game for everyone in the house."  So any guesses what it could be?

Things I have considered are:

The HOH will now have to put up 3 people each week.

Everyone can play in HOH each week, even the outgoing HOH.

Only the HOH and nominees participate in the POV's from now on, or everyone participates in every POV (this is less likely because it really shits on the replacement temptation that Christmas received).

If they are doing something stupid with America voting, then I thought of these:

America will nominate a 3rd nominee.

America will cast 1 vote every week.

I hope it has nothing to do with America voting.  But I do kind of like the twist of 3 nominees.  It would make the HOH tougher coming up with 3 and it also makes voting a little more precarious for sure.  Don't really like the POV idea either, but it is just something that came to mind.

Hopefully it will be that jury is now going to be 7 people instead of 9
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:59 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
We are supposed to find out on the show tonight about the curse that was unleashed because Jess took the temptation.  I went back and listened to Julie's wording and she said it would "change the game for everyone in the house."  So any guesses what it could be?

Things I have considered are:

The HOH will now have to put up 3 people each week.

Everyone can play in HOH each week, even the outgoing HOH.

Only the HOH and nominees participate in the POV's from now on, or everyone participates in every POV (this is less likely because it really shits on the replacement temptation that Christmas received).

If they are doing something stupid with America voting, then I thought of these:

America will nominate a 3rd nominee.

America will cast 1 vote every week.

I hope it has nothing to do with America voting.  But I do kind of like the twist of 3 nominees.  It would make the HOH tougher coming up with 3 and it also makes voting a little more precarious for sure.  Don't really like the POV idea either, but it is just something that came to mind.

Hopefully it will be that jury is now going to be 7 people instead of 9

That would be a hell of a lot better than any America voting bullshit, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:01 pm

I just saw a better one on Twitter. That tonights live eviction, the curse will flip the votes. A vote to evict Josh is really a vote to evict Ramses and Vice verse. But I honeslt dont see that happening, production wants this to go down, even though its not a blindside any longer
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:31 pm

Well at least the curse on the house is nothing to do with voting or anything. That being said, this is easily manipulated.

It is basically Roadkill revamped. Everyone gets to choose whether or not to participate in the comp. So if you are safe, you don't participate, if you are a target, you participate. Paul will select who from the group will participate and who will not. He will say, "you are safe, but we can stop someone ELSE from being safe as well."

If I were Cody and Jess this week, I would go ahead and compete just to keep anyone else from getting it and possibly putting someone on the block without being HOH. If they don't have to use the hex next week, then do it once again!

The more I type about this the more I think it could bring some entertainment to the game that I had not originally considered.

Now on the flip side, if it is like the Roadkill and the comps are timed without others watching, then I call bullshit, because production can just name their winner. If they do it like they did the battle back, I might just get on board.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:40 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Well at least the curse on the house is nothing to do with voting or anything.  That being said, this is easily manipulated.

It is basically Roadkill revamped.  Everyone gets to choose whether or not to participate in the comp.  So if you are safe, you don't participate, if you are a target, you participate.  Paul will select who from the group will participate and who will not.  He will say, "you are safe, but we can stop someone ELSE from being safe as well."

If I were Cody and Jess this week, I would go ahead and compete just to keep anyone else from getting it and possibly putting someone on the block without being HOH.  If they don't have to use the hex next week, then do it once again!  

The more I type about this the more I think it could bring some entertainment to the game that I had not originally considered.

Now on the flip side, if it is like the Roadkill and the comps are timed without others watching, then I call bullshit, because production can just name their winner.  If they do it like they did the battle back, I might just get on board.

Only Cody should play in it. Not jess, he has the better chance to win. You don't want one of them being an automatic nom if one wins and the other loses.

This is nothing more than a way for production to extend Paul's safety, next week the comp will be something like whoever has the longest beard wins.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:06 am

Obviously the HOH can't compete in the temptation comp because they can't be HOH AND on the block at the same time. So Paul is out of the running this week. And I wonder if they have to go into the DOT to declare whether or not they are playing? I hope this is the case and Cody/Jess don't say whether or not they are competing in it.

Just wait until Paul starts telling his group this week that they all need to compete to make sure none of their 4 targets wins safety. He will say he would absolutely step up and do it, but since he is HOH, he is not eligible. Josh will take the bait and probably end up on the block as a result. I will laugh my ass off if one of his own group goes home on his HOH because he sends them into that DOT, they end up on the block.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:18 am

chap5788 wrote:
Obviously the HOH can't compete in the temptation comp because they can't be HOH AND on the block at the same time.  So Paul is out of the running this week.  And I wonder if they have to go into the DOT to declare whether or not they are playing?  I hope this is the case and Cody/Jess don't say whether or not they are competing in it.  

Just wait until Paul starts telling his group this week that they all need to compete to make sure none of their 4 targets wins safety.  He will say he would absolutely step up and do it, but since he is HOH, he is not eligible.  Josh will take the bait and probably end up on the block as a result.  I will laugh my ass off if one of his own group goes home on his HOH because he sends them into that DOT, they end up on the block.

Not gonna happen. They will all play and even if one ends up on the block along with Cody and Jess the hex will be played if it's with Mark and Elena, his side has the numbers
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7110
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:24 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Obviously the HOH can't compete in the temptation comp because they can't be HOH AND on the block at the same time.  So Paul is out of the running this week.  And I wonder if they have to go into the DOT to declare whether or not they are playing?  I hope this is the case and Cody/Jess don't say whether or not they are competing in it.  

Just wait until Paul starts telling his group this week that they all need to compete to make sure none of their 4 targets wins safety.  He will say he would absolutely step up and do it, but since he is HOH, he is not eligible.  Josh will take the bait and probably end up on the block as a result.  I will laugh my ass off if one of his own group goes home on his HOH because he sends them into that DOT, they end up on the block.

Not gonna happen.  They will all play and even if one ends up on the block along with Cody and Jess the hex will be played  if it's with Mark and Elena, his side has the numbers

Do you think Jess telling everyone about her temptation was wise? I know the look on Paul's face was priceless.
To me it sounds stupid for Jess or Cody to compete for this new temptation challenge. Her move gives her safety for two or three week so why rock that boat? Take the time, work on a plan of action, figure out what you will need, who you will need and start planting the seeds for your revenge. Then wait for them to grow.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:30 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Obviously the HOH can't compete in the temptation comp because they can't be HOH AND on the block at the same time.  So Paul is out of the running this week.  And I wonder if they have to go into the DOT to declare whether or not they are playing?  I hope this is the case and Cody/Jess don't say whether or not they are competing in it.  

Just wait until Paul starts telling his group this week that they all need to compete to make sure none of their 4 targets wins safety.  He will say he would absolutely step up and do it, but since he is HOH, he is not eligible.  Josh will take the bait and probably end up on the block as a result.  I will laugh my ass off if one of his own group goes home on his HOH because he sends them into that DOT, they end up on the block.

Not gonna happen.  They will all play and even if one ends up on the block along with Cody and Jess the hex will be played  if it's with Mark and Elena, his side has the numbers

I think Paul will put up Elena and Mark. He will tell her that it would be better for her game if Mark leaves anyway, because Mark is who is holding her out of the group. He will tell her that he can't risk putting up Jess and Cody because he believes 100% that Jess has something big or she would not have announced it like that.

So with this in mind, he could potentially end up with 2 of his own inner circle on the block during his own HOH. Think about this. If Cody wins the DOT safety. Someone like Josh, Jason, Matt or Raven lose the temptation and are put on the block. If Jess wins POV and uses it to remove either Mark or Elena (thinking they can trust them), then Paul has to put up another one from his inner circle. This should expose the pecking order for his group and could cause him a few problems moving forward.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:32 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Obviously the HOH can't compete in the temptation comp because they can't be HOH AND on the block at the same time.  So Paul is out of the running this week.  And I wonder if they have to go into the DOT to declare whether or not they are playing?  I hope this is the case and Cody/Jess don't say whether or not they are competing in it.  

Just wait until Paul starts telling his group this week that they all need to compete to make sure none of their 4 targets wins safety.  He will say he would absolutely step up and do it, but since he is HOH, he is not eligible.  Josh will take the bait and probably end up on the block as a result.  I will laugh my ass off if one of his own group goes home on his HOH because he sends them into that DOT, they end up on the block.

Not gonna happen.  They will all play and even if one ends up on the block along with Cody and Jess the hex will be played  if it's with Mark and Elena, his side has the numbers

Do you think Jess telling everyone about her temptation was wise? I know the look on Paul's face was priceless.
To me it sounds stupid for Jess or Cody to compete for this new temptation challenge. Her move gives her safety for two or three week so why rock that boat? Take the time, work on a plan of action, figure out what you will need, who you will need and start planting the seeds for your revenge. Then wait for them to grow.

It does not give her safety. That's what they don't realize. Paul is already talking about putting them up to flush it out. At this point he doesn't know it basically negates his HOH. Safety is different though, he may be thinking she can only save one of them. Oh and it's 2 weeks. 2 more evictions and it expires
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:34 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Obviously the HOH can't compete in the temptation comp because they can't be HOH AND on the block at the same time.  So Paul is out of the running this week.  And I wonder if they have to go into the DOT to declare whether or not they are playing?  I hope this is the case and Cody/Jess don't say whether or not they are competing in it.  

Just wait until Paul starts telling his group this week that they all need to compete to make sure none of their 4 targets wins safety.  He will say he would absolutely step up and do it, but since he is HOH, he is not eligible.  Josh will take the bait and probably end up on the block as a result.  I will laugh my ass off if one of his own group goes home on his HOH because he sends them into that DOT, they end up on the block.

Not gonna happen.  They will all play and even if one ends up on the block along with Cody and Jess the hex will be played  if it's with Mark and Elena, his side has the numbers

I think Paul will put up Elena and Mark.  He will tell her that it would be better for her game if Mark leaves anyway, because Mark is who is holding her out of the group.  He will tell her that he can't risk putting up Jess and Cody because he believes 100% that Jess has something big or she would not have announced it like that.  

So with this in mind, he could potentially end up with 2 of his own inner circle on the block during his own HOH.  Think about this.  If Cody wins the DOT safety.  Someone like Josh, Jason, Matt or Raven lose the temptation and are put on the block.  If Jess wins POV and uses it to remove either Mark or Elena (thinking they can trust them), then Paul has to put up another one from his inner circle.  This should expose the pecking order for his group and could cause him a few problems moving forward.  

And whoever stays up, Mark or Elena goes home, numbers stay intact. It wouldn't take much for Paul to convince someone like Kevin to be a pawn
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:45 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Obviously the HOH can't compete in the temptation comp because they can't be HOH AND on the block at the same time.  So Paul is out of the running this week.  And I wonder if they have to go into the DOT to declare whether or not they are playing?  I hope this is the case and Cody/Jess don't say whether or not they are competing in it.  

Just wait until Paul starts telling his group this week that they all need to compete to make sure none of their 4 targets wins safety.  He will say he would absolutely step up and do it, but since he is HOH, he is not eligible.  Josh will take the bait and probably end up on the block as a result.  I will laugh my ass off if one of his own group goes home on his HOH because he sends them into that DOT, they end up on the block.

Not gonna happen.  They will all play and even if one ends up on the block along with Cody and Jess the hex will be played  if it's with Mark and Elena, his side has the numbers

Do you think Jess telling everyone about her temptation was wise? I know the look on Paul's face was priceless.
To me it sounds stupid for Jess or Cody to compete for this new temptation challenge. Her move gives her safety for two or three week so why rock that boat? Take the time, work on a plan of action, figure out what you will need, who you will need and start planting the seeds for your revenge. Then wait for them to grow.

I think the way she dropped mic on them on the live show no less was absolutely perfect. She has been shit on during live shows enough, it was her time to shine. And judging from the looks on the faces and Paul's reaction immediately after, they are all believing it.

Production has told her that she can't lie about it. So she just needs to keeps saying she is not going to reveal specifics but it is better than Paul's temptation and her and Cody are safe for a couple more weeks, and nothing else.

I disagree about competing in the DOT comp. At first I thought both should participate, but I think Ctown is right to only send in one of them, probably Cody. If he can keep Paul's inner circle people from winning the comp, then that puts one of them on the block for sure.

But I also agree with you Naru about using this time wisely. Now is the time to start garnering information from people and planting the seeds of doubt like Paul will beat them all. Raven and Matt will do whatever Paul wants them to do against the rest and things like that.

Paul made it a point to say tonight that this was all about Ramses being a bigger threat than Josh in the game and it was a last minute decision. He absolutely denied that the talks started 3 days ago like Jess speculated. Paul told them to talk to anyone and see if the information cross referenced (only because he set it up that way).

Jess or Cody need to swallow their pride and go talk to Josh. Tell him that they will guarantee not to target him in the next 2 times they get HOH (no pawn, no replacement or anything) if he comes clean about who orchestrated the save Josh plan. Tell him if he lies, they will make it their mission to take HIM out of the game by putting him on the block against Christmas or Paul. If he tells them the truth, then they will target others in the house. He may or may not break, but you can bet he will run his mouth enough to expose SOMETHING they might be able to use.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:50 am

ctown28 wrote:
And whoever stays up, Mark or Elena goes home, numbers stay intact.  It wouldn't take much for Paul to convince someone like Kevin to be a pawn

Kevin would have a stroke if he asked him to go on the block as a pawn. When he asked him about it he last time he was HOH, Kevin went right downstairs and riled people up about his plan.

I am not saying that one of his own WOULD go home, but he could easily end up with 2 of his people on the block and depending on who he chooses as that pawn of replacement could cause a chink in the armor he has because they will see who is and who is not important to Paul in the pecking order.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:53 am

Even if they tried to pull Josh aside and talk to him, he won't listen just like he was trying to go talk to them last week, he will play it the same way, and I don't blame him. That's another mistake jess made on her hoh, you at least listen to what someone has to say. He is full of confidence right now and it will show.
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
avatar

Male Posts : 406
Join date : 2011-07-31
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:00 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Obviously the HOH can't compete in the temptation comp because they can't be HOH AND on the block at the same time.  So Paul is out of the running this week.  And I wonder if they have to go into the DOT to declare whether or not they are playing?  I hope this is the case and Cody/Jess don't say whether or not they are competing in it.  

Just wait until Paul starts telling his group this week that they all need to compete to make sure none of their 4 targets wins safety.  He will say he would absolutely step up and do it, but since he is HOH, he is not eligible.  Josh will take the bait and probably end up on the block as a result.  I will laugh my ass off if one of his own group goes home on his HOH because he sends them into that DOT, they end up on the block.

Not gonna happen.  They will all play and even if one ends up on the block along with Cody and Jess the hex will be played  if it's with Mark and Elena, his side has the numbers

Do you think Jess telling everyone about her temptation was wise? I know the look on Paul's face was priceless.
To me it sounds stupid for Jess or Cody to compete for this new temptation challenge. Her move gives her safety for two or three week so why rock that boat? Take the time, work on a plan of action, figure out what you will need, who you will need and start planting the seeds for your revenge. Then wait for them to grow.

How many weeks does the tempt keep jess,cody safe?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:04 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Obviously the HOH can't compete in the temptation comp because they can't be HOH AND on the block at the same time.  So Paul is out of the running this week.  And I wonder if they have to go into the DOT to declare whether or not they are playing?  I hope this is the case and Cody/Jess don't say whether or not they are competing in it.  

Just wait until Paul starts telling his group this week that they all need to compete to make sure none of their 4 targets wins safety.  He will say he would absolutely step up and do it, but since he is HOH, he is not eligible.  Josh will take the bait and probably end up on the block as a result.  I will laugh my ass off if one of his own group goes home on his HOH because he sends them into that DOT, they end up on the block.

Not gonna happen.  They will all play and even if one ends up on the block along with Cody and Jess the hex will be played  if it's with Mark and Elena, his side has the numbers

Do you think Jess telling everyone about her temptation was wise? I know the look on Paul's face was priceless.
To me it sounds stupid for Jess or Cody to compete for this new temptation challenge. Her move gives her safety for two or three week so why rock that boat? Take the time, work on a plan of action, figure out what you will need, who you will need and start planting the seeds for your revenge. Then wait for them to grow.

How many weeks does the tempt keep jess,cody safe?

It's not so Uchiha safe but she can halt an eviction before votes are cast. She can only use it once, so if it's not used during Paul's HOH or the one following that, it's expired. So 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:23 am

Paul was in the apple room with Kevin and Mark. Mark is sucking up to him really hard right now with compliments about the haircut he gave him and such.

Elena comes in and is acting weird. She told Jess and Cody she was going to keep entering rooms just to make people feel awkward and she definitely did it here. Paul asked if she wanted to have a conversation and she said no. He asked if she wanted a private conversation and she said no, but then asked if he wanted one. He played it off and they dropped the subject.

Paul then asked Elena if she KNEW about the temptation. She said no. Then Paul tried to pick it apart. He said that there is no way that she can keep her and Cody safe for 4 weeks. He said BB would never give ANYONE safety to jury and then said "they didn't even give m.......and changed mid sentence. I am sure that he was going to say if they didn't give HIM safety to jury, Jess and Cody certainly wouldn't get it. He then said that if she had this thing how was she on the block last week? Kevin said she was already on the block when she won it.

He kept poking holes in the temptation and said he thinks she won something but not what she is saying she won. Then all of the sudden he starts saying that you are not allowed to lie about your temptation. Mark then said they need to ask for clarity in the DR. Paul said they won't reveal details but they won't lie for them either. It went in circles and Mark then asked if he could actually say he won the temptation and had safety, and Paul said he could but if he is lying the person with the temptation is going to make him look stupid.

And then he said that there were 7 other votes, but Cody and Jess called HIM out like he was the leader of it or something. He said all he did was go and win HOH, there were 6 other people that voted, and on with the usual rant.

So, it looks like he is going to call their bluff as Ctown predicted. Which is fine with me because his whole HOH and all his plans this week will be for absolutely NOTHING and he can't compete in the next HOH either.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:25 am

Oh and he keeps telling Mark and Elena that he wasn't going to put up Jess and Cody anyway, but neither of them are even asking who he was going to put up then? THAT is the question I would be asking for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:37 am

He hasn't called anything yet, although I can see Dr not getting involved and letting it play out so the hex gets used (they want it used and it saves them a week to make up for Megan leaving) then make it up to Paul later in the game.

There's two ways to look at it, on one hand it's smart to flush it out, like an idol in survivor, on the other it's a wasted hoh. If anyone can afford a wasted hoh, it's Paul
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:04 am

ctown28 wrote:
He hasn't called anything yet, although I can see Dr not getting involved and letting it play out so the hex gets used (they want it used and it saves them a week to make up for Megan leaving) then make it up to Paul later in the game.

There's two ways to look at it, on one hand it's smart to flush it out, like an idol in survivor, on the other it's a wasted hoh. If anyone can afford a wasted hoh, it's Paul

True, and it would really be great to see Paul standing there having wasted his HOH AND he can't play in the following HOH for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:13 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
He hasn't called anything yet, although I can see Dr not getting involved and letting it play out so the hex gets used (they want it used and it saves them a week to make up for Megan leaving) then make it up to Paul later in the game.

There's two ways to look at it, on one hand it's smart to flush it out, like an idol in survivor, on the other it's a wasted hoh. If anyone can afford a wasted hoh, it's Paul

True, and it would really be great to see Paul standing there having wasted his HOH AND he can't play in the following HOH for sure.

He doesn't need to play in the next hoh, he will win the safety, why do you think they didn't tell us what the curse was until after?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:14 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
He hasn't called anything yet, although I can see Dr not getting involved and letting it play out so the hex gets used (they want it used and it saves them a week to make up for Megan leaving) then make it up to Paul later in the game.

There's two ways to look at it, on one hand it's smart to flush it out, like an idol in survivor, on the other it's a wasted hoh. If anyone can afford a wasted hoh, it's Paul

True, and it would really be great to see Paul standing there having wasted his HOH AND he can't play in the following HOH for sure.

He doesn't need to play in the next hoh, he will win the safety, why do you think they didn't tell us what the curse was until after?

You are probably right, but he will still have his HOH shit all over, he will look stupid for having said there is no way that her temptation was better than his and he has to rely on his team winning HOH which hasn't gone well lately.

Here is a strategy that I thought of too. Jess has been a fan of the show for a long time (used to watch with her dad). She loves the showmances of the show. If I were her, I would just start chit-chatting (with Paul in the room) in a group about past seasons, showmances and twists. Specifically talk about Jeff and Jordan's season in reference to their showmance, being at the bottom of the house and fighting to survive, now they are married with a child. Someone will more than likely talk about Jeff getting the coup de tat at some point and if they don't she could say she loved it that Jeff won that and it helped them stay in the game together. This might spark Paul's interest or someone else's interest that the temptation could be that. If he outright asks if that is the temptation she received she could just say, I am not revealing any more specifics about my temptation and leave it there. This could be the one that keeps him from nominating either of them and then they have the hex to use for next week.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:24 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
He hasn't called anything yet, although I can see Dr not getting involved and letting it play out so the hex gets used (they want it used and it saves them a week to make up for Megan leaving) then make it up to Paul later in the game.

There's two ways to look at it, on one hand it's smart to flush it out, like an idol in survivor, on the other it's a wasted hoh. If anyone can afford a wasted hoh, it's Paul

True, and it would really be great to see Paul standing there having wasted his HOH AND he can't play in the following HOH for sure.

He doesn't need to play in the next hoh, he will win the safety, why do you think they didn't tell us what the curse was until after?

You are probably right, but he will still have his HOH shit all over, he will look stupid for having said there is no way that her temptation was better than his and he has to rely on his team winning HOH which hasn't gone well lately.

Here is a strategy that I thought of too.  Jess has been a fan of the show for a long time (used to watch with her dad).  She loves the showmances of the show.  If I were her, I would just start chit-chatting (with Paul in the room) in a group about past seasons, showmances and twists.  Specifically talk about Jeff and Jordan's season in reference to their showmance, being at the bottom of the house and fighting to survive, now they are married with a child.  Someone will more than likely talk about Jeff getting the coup de tat at some point and if they don't she could say she loved it that Jeff won that and it helped them stay in the game together.  This might spark Paul's interest or someone else's interest that the temptation could be that.  If he outright asks if that is the temptation she received she could just say, I am not revealing any more specifics about my temptation and leave it there.  This could be the one that keeps him from nominating either of them and then they have the hex to use for next week.

Oh, how I love this. The "all knowing" Paul would sniff at this bait. He may not bite but he would definitely sniff around.

I also love the fact that his HoH might be a total dud due to the hex!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:03 pm

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
He hasn't called anything yet, although I can see Dr not getting involved and letting it play out so the hex gets used (they want it used and it saves them a week to make up for Megan leaving) then make it up to Paul later in the game.

There's two ways to look at it, on one hand it's smart to flush it out, like an idol in survivor, on the other it's a wasted hoh. If anyone can afford a wasted hoh, it's Paul

True, and it would really be great to see Paul standing there having wasted his HOH AND he can't play in the following HOH for sure.

He doesn't need to play in the next hoh, he will win the safety, why do you think they didn't tell us what the curse was until after?

You are probably right, but he will still have his HOH shit all over, he will look stupid for having said there is no way that her temptation was better than his and he has to rely on his team winning HOH which hasn't gone well lately.

Here is a strategy that I thought of too.  Jess has been a fan of the show for a long time (used to watch with her dad).  She loves the showmances of the show.  If I were her, I would just start chit-chatting (with Paul in the room) in a group about past seasons, showmances and twists.  Specifically talk about Jeff and Jordan's season in reference to their showmance, being at the bottom of the house and fighting to survive, now they are married with a child.  Someone will more than likely talk about Jeff getting the coup de tat at some point and if they don't she could say she loved it that Jeff won that and it helped them stay in the game together.  This might spark Paul's interest or someone else's interest that the temptation could be that.  If he outright asks if that is the temptation she received she could just say, I am not revealing any more specifics about my temptation and leave it there.  This could be the one that keeps him from nominating either of them and then they have the hex to use for next week.

Oh, how I love this.  The "all knowing" Paul would sniff at this bait. He may not bite but he would definitely sniff around.

I also love the fact that his HoH might be a total dud due to the hex!

You are both over thinking this. It's very simple for Paul to find out what it is. The DR. All he has to do is ask. We will know once noms are done, especially after veto. If neither of them are up, DR told him. Do you think if he makes dumb noms like Jess did,the DR will just let it Go? Of course not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The curse   

Back to top Go down
 
The curse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» got a question about Vampire's Curse
» The Curse of the Black Spot
» DN's curse
» The Curse of George Clooney
» Curse of the Tikis: a Tiki guide/article

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: