Share | 

HOH plan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: HOH plan   Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:29 pm

So, Paul talks this big game that he is a comp beast, but it seems when he feels like his back is against the wall he has to have a group in order to feel secure.

He has done a great job in flipping the vote to keep Josh. Made Josh stay quiet to sell what they were doing and Jess was dumb enough not to listen to her gut and use the damn veto.

Next he started painting his new targets (Mark and Elena) for the upcoming weeks to go along with Cody and Jess to make sure everyone has a path in mind. He has lied about things they have said and done and everyone is eating it up and is on board.

Then he saw how good Elena was with the memorizing and successfully manipulated her into throwing the HOH to others on "the team." But the revelations of Jess and her temptation, as well as the outright lying to her face, Elena supposedly now is going to gun for the HOH and not sure if Paul got wind of that or just a gut instinct, he has now decided for the group that they will tell Mark and Elena just before the live show so they "don't feel like they have been thrown under the bus." Not sure that will help, but funny how his tough talk has now turned into "oh shit, I have to cover my ass" kind of thing.

But the most ludicrous part of his plan was what he and Christmas came up with for the group last night. They are assuming that it will be true/false. If the question is about something they just don't know the answer to or it is something that they did not discuss, half the group is to answer false and half the group is to answer true. In their mind this make sure that 50% of them stay in the comp. But this is only for any question they do not know FOR SURE. They seem to think this gives them an advantage. Seriously? It will be hilarious if half the group answers this way on a question and is eliminated and then the next question the other group answers the other one the same way and they are all gone in a couple of questions because they followed this stupid theory.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Re: HOH plan   Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:33 pm

I'm rooting for Josh to win the HoH. It will be great entertainment watchning him talk smack and taunt Jess, Cody and Mark all week long, especially if Mark is able to pull himself off the block
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: HOH plan   Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:29 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I'm rooting for Josh to win the HoH.  It will be great entertainment watchning him talk smack and taunt Jess, Cody and Mark all week long, especially if Mark is able to pull himself off the block

Actually it might be pretty entertaining to watch. Christmas wants him to put up Mark and Cody. Paul wants him to put up Cody and Jess. Who would win the tug-o-war?

Jess and Cody will just smile at Josh and tell him "go ahead, put us up, target us. We will be the ones laughing at the end of the week, and you will be the fool."

His paranoia will go through the roof. Paul and Christmas will tell him it is nothing, but Jess and Cody will just keep smiling at him. He will go from bragging and ranting, to crying and sniveling, to the apologetic idiot trying to make amends.

So if Cody can't win the HOH, I would be okay with this one. I would also like to see Elena win it and watch Paul crawl back to her. But only if she actually follows through and makes a move. We need a week with Raven, Matt and Paul on the hot seat wondering what is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOH plan   Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:50 pm

Good thing Elena was going hard for this HoH if they evict Ramses. That worked out so well for her. Wonder what BS reason she will give in the DR. Maybe that she was flustered after being blindsided
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOH plan   Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:52 pm

I think it's safe to say the halting hex will likely be used next week
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOH plan   Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:53 pm

Big Surprise, Paul is the HoH again. Suddenly he can win comps. I wonder how many times in the DR they had to give him the sequence of the answers
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOH plan   Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:56 pm

How much you wanna bet the DR tips Paul off to the hex and he doesn't put Cody or Jess up?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOH plan   Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:59 pm

WTF? Am I reading this twitter feed correctly, Julie asked Jess straight up about her temptation? The whole house knows now? Wow production, don't even try to disguise it anymore
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: HOH plan   Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:17 pm

Ctown, Paul did win HOH and yes he was helped by the DR at least on one thing.

Elena had the stuff down, but one thing she couldn't remember and neither could others in the room studying at the time, it was the names of the timeshares on Jillian's arm. Paul told her it was Miami Beach. Either someone in the group or Elena herself said it was Myrtle Beach, but Paul said 100% it was Miami Beach.

Later when he talked with Christmas, he told her that he told EVERYONE the wrong answer about this.........he told them ALL Miami Beach instead of Myrtle Beach and the 2 of them were the only ones who knew it for sure.

So going into this comp, Paul stated his biggest competition would be Elena because she knew everything. She even had him running a bit scared this afternoon before the feeds went down.

Then what was the VERY FIRST question of the comp............the Myrtle Beach question. Production should have scrapped that question, because otherwise it just makes the whole thing stink to high heaven.

And no, Julie did not ask Jess about her temptation. She asked Paul how he felt about being HOH, he said the politically correct answer, scared, happy, blah, blah, blah. She then asked Josh how he felt about surviving the eviction. He said that it shows that if you give your word and your loyalty it will take you a long ways in the game. Then she asked Jess how SHE felt about tonight's events. Jess dropped the mic and said she was just happy that America voted to give her the last temptation because it keeps her and Cody safe for a few weeks, then looked at the group and said something like she can lie too! Julie left it there.

The looks on the faces of Josh, Paul and Alex were absolutely priceless. They all looked like they had just shit there pants and were about to vomit.

At the end of the episode, Paul was already doing one of his rants that Ramses took the $25,0000, he was shady, blah, blah, blah. Jess asked why nobody shared any of that information with her if they were supposedly trying to work together. Cody said this was only to try to screw Jess and nothing else. Paul said it was not a backhanded action at them and he would talk to them at any time.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED it!
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: HOH plan   Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:49 am

ctown28 wrote:
Big Surprise, Paul is the HoH again.  Suddenly he can win comps.  I wonder how many times in the DR they had to give him the sequence of the answers

Ctown this is what really bugs me about big brother this season.This is just my opinion but I really think BB is going out of their way to give him the 500 k.

They gave him all those stupid friendship braclets to give to 9 people on the first night.He gained 9 teamates right off the bat then when he got put on the block he all of a sudden gets a temp that keeps him safe 3 wks.Any other season the newbies would stay aligned and get the vet out but not this year!! BB somehow gets the newbies to work with Paul and keep him in the house lol.

BB tried their best to keep Cody out in the battle back when they decided to throw in the first ever chance to keep the evicted hg out.Who played that? Yes Paul and even though he lost that still showed me that BB is going to get Paul that 500k if they have to go as far to evict 6 people in one show just to help paul.We never see 10 hgs against 2.They are not even trYing to hide that they are wanting paul to win it all.

If thats how they are going to treat the vets in the game then I don't want any vets to be allowed to play in any more seasons b/c its not right to all the new players that have never played the game before.

COME ON BIG BROTHER LET THE GAME BE PLAYED FAIR!!!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOH plan   Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:01 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Big Surprise, Paul is the HoH again.  Suddenly he can win comps.  I wonder how many times in the DR they had to give him the sequence of the answers

Ctown this is what really bugs me about big brother this season.This is just my opinion but I really think BB is going out of their way to give him the 500 k.

They gave him all those stupid friendship braclets to give to 9 people on the first night.He gained 9 teamates right off the bat then when he got put on the block he all of a sudden gets a temp that keeps him safe 3 wks.Any other season the newbies would stay aligned and get the vet out but not this year!! BB somehow gets the newbies to work with Paul and keep him in the house lol.

BB tried their best to keep Cody out in the battle back when they decided to throw in the first ever chance to keep the evicted hg out.Who played that? Yes Paul and even though he lost that still showed me that BB is going to get Paul that 500k if they have to go as far to evict 6 people in one show just to help paul.We never see 10 hgs against 2.They are not even trYing to hide that they are wanting paul to win it all.

If thats how they are going to treat the vets in the game then I don't want any vets to be allowed to play in any more seasons b/c its not right to all the new players that have never played the game before.

I agree they are trying to hand it to him, especially with the friendship bracelet thing. But I disagree with some other things.

Everytime it's been a mixed cast of new and vets, vets are given an advantage to keep them safe so they can't be targeted. Season 13 was the golden key so they could guarantee even if one goes the other is protected. Season 14 was the fake coaches where they didn't come into the game until 4 weeks in. Last season was the teams with a vet leading each team so one would be safe every week.

As far as not wanting Cody back in. Yes they did, they threw a smokescreen there. Why do you think he got to pick the final challenge? Is it coincidence that it was the one guy standing up to Paul that came back?

I'm with you that I wish they would just let them play the game and not interfere, but those days are long gone. Itso a shame too, but this cast had a lot of potential and it would be completely different if Paul isn't in the game
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOH plan   Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:02 am

Think about this, every season with vets had a vet in final 2 with only Dan losing. That should tell you something. And it's not that experience goes a long way.
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: HOH plan   Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:08 am

ctown28 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I agree they are trying to hand it to him, especially with the friendship bracelet thing.  But I disagree with some other things.

Everytime it's been a mixed cast of new and vets, vets are given an advantage to keep them safe so they can't be targeted.  Season 13 was the golden key so they could guarantee even if one goes the other is protected.  Season 14 was the fake coaches where they didn't come into the game until 4 weeks in.  Last season was the teams with a vet leading each team so one would be safe every week.

As far as not wanting Cody back in.  Yes they did, they threw a smokescreen there.  Why do you think he got to pick the final challenge?  Is it coincidence that it was the one guy standing up to Paul that came back?

I'm with you that I wish they would just let them play the game and not interfere, but those days are long gone.  Itso a shame too, but this cast had a lot of potential and it would be completely different if Paul isn't in the game

I agree with you about the vets thing.Thats why I wish they wouldn't let them play anymore.It has ruined this season for me watching wise.Something has to change but it won't.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOH plan   Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:17 am

DrWillRocks wrote:

I agree with you about the vets thing.Thats why I wish they wouldn't let them play anymore.It has ruined this season for me watching wise.Something has to change but it won't.

I used to be in the camp that I liked the mixed cast, but they ruined it. It started in 13 and was a great idea poorly executed. Don't give them so many advantage. Now is just want all new playersite or all vets. All vets will never happen and there will never be another all star season a as much as the fans want it. The vets ask for ridiculous demands and can't be controlled the way production wants to control them.

I don't let things ruin the season for me, I find my enjoyment elsewhere, one of the reasons I subscribe to Dick at Nite and was actually on it this year as part of the panel. Like him or hate him, he has a great concept of the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOH plan   

Back to top Go down

HOH plan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1