Why noms were horrible

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Why noms were horrible    Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:46 am

Ramses. That's all you need to know. Unless this one person wins veto, jess was fucked. What would she have done if josh won veto? Put up Alex? Ramses still goes home. She put up the one person that would go home before any other person.

This is why I always agree with evel dick. You put two targets up always. Fuck playing around with pawns.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Why noms were horrible    Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:05 am

I will give you that, but the odds of Josh winning veto are very small, especially when everyone in the house would be afraid of going on the block if veto was used. Plus she was trying to regain her credibility in the house and gain some trust. I don't think she would have done this the same way if they didn't have the hex. But this ship has sailed, she screwed up.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Re: Why noms were horrible    Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:13 am

chap5788 wrote:
I will give you that, but the odds of Josh winning veto are very small, especially when everyone in the house would be afraid of going on the block if veto was used.  Plus she was trying to regain her credibility in the house and gain some trust.  I don't think she would have done this the same way if they didn't have the hex.  But this ship has sailed, she screwed up.  

You may be right that it could be different if the hex isn't in play, but that shouldn't matter. You are the hoh and have the power, the hex doesn't matter this week. Yeah, josh is horrible at comps, but a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut. Hell, let's put the hex back into play, now you can be huge. be more aggressive, not less. Ramses is the stupidest nom you can make.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Why noms were horrible    Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:55 pm

I honestly think she screwed up by listening to Cody. She should have stuck to her guns.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Why noms were horrible    Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:19 pm

capricious1 wrote:
I honestly think she screwed up by listening to Cody.  She should have stuck to her guns.  

I could not agree more, and she is kicking herself in the ass for that one, and quite easily has cost her any chance of moving forward. Ramses would have been a loyal servant to her and Cody for the rest of the game because he has not had anyone on his side since Jillian left the game. And at this point, a loyal person for them would be HUGE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why noms were horrible    

Back to top Go down

Why noms were horrible
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1