HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Elena

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Elena   Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:07 am

She has played kind of low key, but I realized tonight just how much she actually wants to play with Paul to the end of the game. I believe this plan to save Josh this week will be more of a blindside to her than anyone else, even more than Jess, Cody and Mark. I thought this would fire her up to win HOH and possibly go after Paul in some manner, but after hearing her talk to Mark tonight, I believe that Paul can easily pull her right back to his corner if she happens to win HOH.

Every time Mark has a conversation with anyone, she interrogates him as to what was said. It is obvious that Mark is just a convenience that she is using both as a warm body when she chooses and as a person who won't turn on her. Cody talked to Mark for about a minute in the hammock. Cody asked Mark if Matt and Raven have been talking to them at all and Mark said they haven't. They both think they are okay with the vote, but find it strange that it is only superficial conversations and such. Cody said that the 4 of them (Cody, Jess, Elena and Mark) should be able to go far in the game if they work together because Elena and Jess are smart and Mark and Cody can be the muscle. Mark really liked the idea.

Elena came out and asked Mark what he talked about with Cody. He just said that he really loves Cody being back in the house. He said that Cody mentioned the 4 of them working together in the game and he loved that concept. Her question then was "does Cody also LOVE the idea of Paul too, because I do." Mark said he did too. She said that Cody thinks that Elena is Jess' closest friend in the house and Elena agreed they are close. Then she said something about trusting Paul more than anyone and Mark said okay he would just go fuck himself. She said that he didn't count when she said that, but I believe there was a lot of truth in that statement.

I think what will happen after the vote is that if Mark or Elena win HOH, Paul will tell them that everyone thought they were working with Cody and Jess because they were spending so much time with them, so they didn't let them in on the vote, but he still wants to work with them. Elena will accept that answer and she will think that once again Cody and Jess are a detriment to her game and if she is the HOH she will agree to target Cody, but probably some sort of backdoor scenario.

Another interesting conversation was Jess and Cody talking about Elena and the fact that she really has no loyalty to ANYONE, even Mark. She said that Elena will drop Mark in a heartbeat if it will get her further in the game. And, Jess said the other day that Elena wants nothing more than to be Paul's right hand in the game.

Now if anyone else wins HOH besides Cody, Jess, Mark or Elena, I am not sure that Paul will even entertain a conversation to repair anything with Elena and leave her on the outs, but I still think she will ultimately blame Mark and his relationship with Cody that screwed her over and this "showmance" will implode.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Elena   Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:08 pm

Elena and mark are both playing the ultimate floater game and it couldn't be more obvious. I do think Elena is the mastermind behind it and mark is nothing more than a follower. I see no scenario in which mark wins an hoh, he's too stupid to win a questions comp and despite his large stature, he can't outdo Cody in a physical comp.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Elena   Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:43 pm

Actually Ctown, Mark is very smart, he is just too much of a coward to act on any of it. Around 1:30 this morning he was talking to Elena and asked her which couple he thought would get split up first. She said she didn't know and really doesn't know anything. He said that Matt and Raven have not been talking game to them recently so she is not even sure they are sending Josh out of the house. He said "are you kidding me?" and she said she thinks they are just haven't actually talked about it specifically. Then Mark said it might not be a bad idea for Josh to stay in the game because otherwise, there is no real clear target and that makes him nervous. So in other words he wants targets in front of him without him having to do ANYTHING. Then he asked her who Ramses would put up and she didn't know.

I think it will be hilarious if Mark and Elena go to Paul and propose they flip the vote to keep Josh instead. That would be an interesting turn of events for sure. What is he going to say? No, we have to get Josh out like Jess and Cody asked. Or, does he say he will think about it and then come back and say others are not on board only to blindside after it. Or do they let them think THEY flipped the vote so that it can be blamed on Elena and Mark for "flipping it" so Cody/Jess will go after them? This could be kind of funny to watch it play out.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Elena   Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:57 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Actually Ctown, Mark is very smart, he is just too much of a coward to act on any of it.  Around 1:30 this morning he was talking to Elena and asked her which couple he thought would get split up first.  She said she didn't know and really doesn't know anything.  He said that Matt and Raven have not been talking game to them recently so she is not even sure they are sending Josh out of the house.  He said "are you kidding me?" and she said she thinks they are just haven't actually talked about it specifically.  Then Mark said it might not be a bad idea for Josh to stay in the game because otherwise, there is no real clear target and that makes him nervous.  So in other words he wants targets in front of him without him having to do ANYTHING.  Then he asked her who Ramses would put up and she didn't know.  

I think it will be hilarious if Mark and Elena go to Paul and propose they flip the vote to keep Josh instead.  That would be an interesting turn of events for sure.  What is he going to say?  No, we have to get Josh out like Jess and Cody asked.  Or, does he say he will think about it and then come back and say others are not on board only to blindside after it.  Or do they let them think THEY flipped the vote so that it can be blamed on Elena and Mark for "flipping it" so Cody/Jess will go after them?  This could be kind of funny to watch it play out.

I dont think it will happen because Elena already swore her vote to Jess. But if they did do that, Paul would be foolish not to jump on it and throw the blame on them. I certainly would. But I don't think Mark came up with this himself, he was coached by the DR. Earlier Paul was telling others that the DR is loving the blindside and then the feeds immediately went to puppyfish
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Elena   Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:03 pm

It appears that now that the veto ceremony is over and Jess no longer has the power, Mark and Elena have fallen out of favor with them. Mark told Cody that if he wins HoH and puts Paul up, he won't have his back (Tell me again how smart Mark is), which is the stupidest thing you can say to someone for a what if situation.

The two are already starting to migrate towards the other side. Little do they know their names have come up in discussions from Pauls side of people who need to go.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Elena   Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:42 pm

ctown28 wrote:
It appears that now that the veto ceremony is over and Jess no longer has the power, Mark and Elena have fallen out of favor with them.  Mark told Cody that if he wins HoH and puts Paul up, he won't have his back (Tell me again how smart Mark is), which is the stupidest thing you can say to someone for a what if situation.  

The two are already starting to migrate towards the other side.  Little do they know their names have come up in discussions from Pauls side of people who need to go.

I am confused, when did THIS happen? I want to hear this conversation. I know last night Elena made it clear to Mark that she will only work with Jess and Cody if Paul is also in the picture. So basically she was telling him that she is more loyal to Paul than anyone. So maybe he is telling him that the votes won't be there and he is not willing to blow up his game for something that doesn't work.

Now I did say that Mark is smart. He is a very good chess player and thinks ahead. The problem is that he can't win a comp to save his soul, has NO GUTS, looks for self preservation rather than putting himself out there. So he is smart, but the cowardly part of him takes the top shelf.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Elena   Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:46 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
It appears that now that the veto ceremony is over and Jess no longer has the power, Mark and Elena have fallen out of favor with them.  Mark told Cody that if he wins HoH and puts Paul up, he won't have his back (Tell me again how smart Mark is), which is the stupidest thing you can say to someone for a what if situation.  

The two are already starting to migrate towards the other side.  Little do they know their names have come up in discussions from Pauls side of people who need to go.

I am confused, when did THIS happen?  I want to hear this conversation.  I know last night Elena made it clear to Mark that she will only work with Jess and Cody if Paul is also in the picture.  So basically she was telling him that she is more loyal to Paul than anyone.  So maybe he is telling him that the votes won't be there and he is not willing to blow up his game for something that doesn't work.

Now I did say that Mark is smart.  He is a very good chess player and thinks ahead.  The problem is that he can't win a comp to save his soul, has NO GUTS, looks for self preservation rather than putting himself out there.  So he is smart, but the cowardly part of him takes the top shelf.

It was on my twitter feed earlier from hamsterwatch, and she doesn't make shit up. It was something along the lines of mark with have codys back as long as he doesn't put up Elena or Paul. I'll have to see if I can find it again
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Elena   Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:52 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
It appears that now that the veto ceremony is over and Jess no longer has the power, Mark and Elena have fallen out of favor with them.  Mark told Cody that if he wins HoH and puts Paul up, he won't have his back (Tell me again how smart Mark is), which is the stupidest thing you can say to someone for a what if situation.  

The two are already starting to migrate towards the other side.  Little do they know their names have come up in discussions from Pauls side of people who need to go.

I am confused, when did THIS happen?  I want to hear this conversation.  I know last night Elena made it clear to Mark that she will only work with Jess and Cody if Paul is also in the picture.  So basically she was telling him that she is more loyal to Paul than anyone.  So maybe he is telling him that the votes won't be there and he is not willing to blow up his game for something that doesn't work.

Now I did say that Mark is smart.  He is a very good chess player and thinks ahead.  The problem is that he can't win a comp to save his soul, has NO GUTS, looks for self preservation rather than putting himself out there.  So he is smart, but the cowardly part of him takes the top shelf.

It was on my twitter feed earlier from hamsterwatch, and she doesn't make shit up.  It was something along the lines of mark with have codys back as long as he doesn't put up Elena or Paul.  I'll have to see if I can find it again

I wasn't trying to say that you were wrong, I just want to see the context of the conversation to see where Mark's head is at.
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!
avatar

Male Posts : 760
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: Elena   Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:53 pm

mark talks to paul

mark i asked cody what he thinks about paul and he said that he jsut wanted to make another big move and i have your back as long as it doesnt affect elena and paul.

paul so he's targeting me again

mark no.. he said he was cool with it.. i was clarifying it this time so there was no mix up

paul alright tight..

paul he said the same to me..

mark yeah the lines are already drawn.. i dont want to be in the middle ..

paul if he wants to do it this early why say what he said

paul thee is no point talking about it cuz he might not be here

mark of course..
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Elena   Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:56 pm

nitewings wrote:
mark talks to paul

mark i asked cody what he thinks about paul and he said that he jsut wanted to make another big move and i have your back as long as it doesnt affect elena and paul.

paul so he's targeting me again

mark no.. he said he was cool with it.. i was clarifying it this time so there was no mix up

paul alright tight..

paul he said the same to me..

mark yeah the lines are already drawn.. i dont want to be in the middle ..

paul if he wants to do it this early why say what he said

paul thee is no point talking about it cuz he might not be here

mark of course..

So this makes more sense to me. He is telling Paul that he said that to Cody, but that doesn't mean that he actually did say it that way to Cody. I think this is Mark trying to cover his ass and bring Cody and Paul together so that Elena will want to work with Cody and Jess again and bring in Paul too. Too bad Mark and Elena are putting all their faith in the wrong person here.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Elena   Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:10 am

chap5788 wrote:
nitewings wrote:
mark talks to paul

mark i asked cody what he thinks about paul and he said that he jsut wanted to make another big move and i have your back as long as it doesnt affect elena and paul.

paul so he's targeting me again

mark no.. he said he was cool with it.. i was clarifying it this time so there was no mix up

paul alright tight..

paul he said the same to me..

mark yeah the lines are already drawn.. i dont want to be in the middle ..

paul if he wants to do it this early why say what he said

paul thee is no point talking about it cuz he might not be here

mark of course..

So this makes more sense to me.  He is telling Paul that he said that to Cody, but that doesn't mean that he actually did say it that way to Cody.  I think this is Mark trying to cover his ass and bring Cody and Paul together so that Elena will want to work with Cody and Jess again and bring in Paul too.  Too bad Mark and Elena are putting all their faith in the wrong person here.

That's not 100% accurate as Cody was venting to Jess about it. Cody didn't just pull that from nowhere. Mark is dumb enough to actually say something like that to Cody. Just because he's a good chess player does not make him smart. This is proven by some of the things he says and does. Now if they have some sort of chess comp like they did a few seasons back, he might win it, but I think that was a battle of the block one
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Elena   Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:50 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
nitewings wrote:
mark talks to paul

mark i asked cody what he thinks about paul and he said that he jsut wanted to make another big move and i have your back as long as it doesnt affect elena and paul.

paul so he's targeting me again

mark no.. he said he was cool with it.. i was clarifying it this time so there was no mix up

paul alright tight..

paul he said the same to me..

mark yeah the lines are already drawn.. i dont want to be in the middle ..

paul if he wants to do it this early why say what he said

paul thee is no point talking about it cuz he might not be here

mark of course..

So this makes more sense to me.  He is telling Paul that he said that to Cody, but that doesn't mean that he actually did say it that way to Cody.  I think this is Mark trying to cover his ass and bring Cody and Paul together so that Elena will want to work with Cody and Jess again and bring in Paul too.  Too bad Mark and Elena are putting all their faith in the wrong person here.

That's not 100% accurate as Cody was venting to Jess about it.  Cody didn't just pull that from nowhere.  Mark is dumb enough to actually say something like that to Cody.  Just because he's a good chess player does not make him smart.  This is proven by some of the things he says and does.  Now if they have some sort of chess comp like they did a few seasons back, he might win it, but I think that was a battle of the block one

Maybe it is that he is book smart and just doesn't have common sense in the game maybe? I think the strategy and thought process is there, but his cowardly nature seems to override it. Right now he thinks he is in a great position and that he and Elena are right next to Paul. Like I said before, I believe that Elena and Mark are going to be more blindsided that they were not included in the vote than Jess and Cody will be for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Elena   Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:06 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
nitewings wrote:
mark talks to paul

mark i asked cody what he thinks about paul and he said that he jsut wanted to make another big move and i have your back as long as it doesnt affect elena and paul.

paul so he's targeting me again

mark no.. he said he was cool with it.. i was clarifying it this time so there was no mix up

paul alright tight..

paul he said the same to me..

mark yeah the lines are already drawn.. i dont want to be in the middle ..

paul if he wants to do it this early why say what he said

paul thee is no point talking about it cuz he might not be here

mark of course..

So this makes more sense to me.  He is telling Paul that he said that to Cody, but that doesn't mean that he actually did say it that way to Cody.  I think this is Mark trying to cover his ass and bring Cody and Paul together so that Elena will want to work with Cody and Jess again and bring in Paul too.  Too bad Mark and Elena are putting all their faith in the wrong person here.

That's not 100% accurate as Cody was venting to Jess about it.  Cody didn't just pull that from nowhere.  Mark is dumb enough to actually say something like that to Cody.  Just because he's a good chess player does not make him smart.  This is proven by some of the things he says and does.  Now if they have some sort of chess comp like they did a few seasons back, he might win it, but I think that was a battle of the block one

Maybe it is that he is book smart and just doesn't have common sense in the game maybe?  I think the strategy and thought process is there, but his cowardly nature seems to override it.  Right now he thinks he is in a great position and that he and Elena are right next to Paul.  Like I said before, I believe that Elena and Mark are going to be more blindsided that they were not included in the vote than Jess and Cody will be for sure.

No idea how much we will see on the feeds tomorrow but now that the cat is out of the bag about the blindside, you can bet your bottom dollar that mark and Elena will be kissing Paul's ass and trying to make it seem like they were with him all along. Their floating is beyond obvious.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Elena   Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:20 am

Not really sure the cat is actually out of the bag with Mark and Elena. Paul is holding steadfast (so far) that Elena and Mark not be clued in on the vote and actually lied right to Elena's face about his vote today. Plus Christmas told Paul after she talked in the room with Jess and Elena, that Elena is a HUGE threat to them, but not sure if she elaborated on the reasons why.

Paul is also avoiding helping Elena and Mark study, but so far they have not noticed the avoidance. I agree they float with the power somewhat, but I also think that if she is crossed like this, Elena just might surprise some people, including Paul....................unless her interest in being his right hand is even stronger than I initially thought.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Elena   Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:32 am

chap5788 wrote:
Not really sure the cat is actually out of the bag with Mark and Elena.  Paul is holding steadfast (so far) that Elena and Mark not be clued in on the vote and actually lied right to Elena's face about his vote today.  Plus Christmas told Paul after she talked in the room with Jess and Elena, that Elena is a HUGE threat to them, but not sure if she elaborated on the reasons why.  

Paul is also avoiding helping Elena and Mark study, but so far they have not noticed the avoidance.  I agree they float with the power somewhat, but I also think that if she is crossed like this, Elena just might surprise some people, including Paul....................unless her interest in being his right hand is even stronger than I initially thought.

Not only is the cat out of the bag, it's scratching and pissing all over the furniture. After tonight's events, if anyone is truly blindsided they are too stupid to live. The writing is on the wall in big neon flashing letters
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Elena   Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:50 am

Paul is running scared with Elena because he has seen that she knows this shit backward and forward (according to Paul anyway). So, he is telling her not to throw her game away on her showmance with Mark. That she is being grouped with Jess and Cody now, which she denies. He is now telling the group that HE needs to spend some time with her to make her feel comfortable because if he does that, she will more than likely throw the comp. So in other words, Paul is going to save his OWN ass in the event that she gets HOH and he won't be one of her targets because he will say he was trying to tell her that people were sketched by her and thought she was too close to Cody and Jess.

Elena does float to the power, but she also seems like a person who will stick with her vote unless someone gives her a really good reason not to do so. So unless Paul tells her that the vote is flipping, she will vote for Ramses to stay. Now what she does after that is anyone's guess.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Elena   Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:03 am

chap5788 wrote:
Paul is running scared with Elena because he has seen that she knows this shit backward and forward (according to Paul anyway).  So, he is telling her not to throw her game away on her showmance with Mark.  That she is being grouped with Jess and Cody now, which she denies.  He is now telling the group that HE needs to spend some time with her to make her feel comfortable because if he does that, she will more than likely throw the comp.  So in other words, Paul is going to save his OWN ass in the event that she gets HOH and he won't be one of her targets because he will say he was trying to tell her that people were sketched by her and thought she was too close to Cody and Jess.  

Elena does float to the power, but she also seems like a person who will stick with her vote unless someone gives her a really good reason not to do so.  So unless Paul tells her that the vote is flipping, she will vote for Ramses to stay.  Now what she does after that is anyone's guess.

Paul only wants her as a number at this point. He is confident that when she realizes she is on a sinking ship, she will come back to his side. But she is low person.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Elena   Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:12 am

Wed 11:48 PM BBT Bathroom crew studying for HOH and Matt asks Elena why she does not want HOH and Elena responds that she feels comfortable with other people winning if they need it more than her or she really trusts the person. Mark says she would win over Mark. Elena says she feels safe with Raven, Paul, and Matt win HOH.

Wed 11:46 PM BBT Elena, Mark, Matt, and Raven talking in bathroom. Elena says she is going to try really hard until it is a good time to drop out.

Wow, forget everything I have said about Elena actually having any game. Up until this last week, I actually thought she might be biding her time and working the social angle, gathering information and then would actually make a move at some point. But the fact that Paul basically told her people were having concerns about her relationship with Cody/Jess and Mark being sketchy, and now she is throwing the HOH says it all. I think she WANTS Mark to get sent out of the game so she can just ride around on Paul, but her target is getting bigger by the day for some people with Christmas probably at the top of that list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Elena   

Back to top Go down
 
Elena
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Elena Renker
» S>max 5* elena/joachim/sleipnir/edwin/dermond, 4*; max LE 4*; lvl 10 2* 3* feeders max stray cat mon
» Articles & Interviews About Popovy Doll
» A real life PS I Love You story
» Real Life Look-a-likes

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: