Share | 

That will never happen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: That will never happen   Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:13 am

Every season we hear the hg's claim that this twist or that twist "will never happen" or "the fans don't like that" or "production can't go that" periodically throughout the season.

Jess told Kevin a bit about her temptation. He has kept his word that he would not tell anyone what she told him, but he is about to have a stroke trying to get Paul, Jason and/or Alex to listen to him that Jess COULD have a temptation that was better than Paul's. In other words warning without actually telling them and hoping they will consider what they are doing. He has a point that Jess and Cody just do not seem nervous at all and by this part of the week they should be. She didn't use the veto and should have, which is being dismissed as stupid, which I agree is stupid, but I think had they not had the hex to rely on next week, she would have gone with her gut and put up Alex in place of Ramses.

Kevin has mentioned this to Paul a number of times and throws out different scenarios..............what if her power is the same as Paul's.........what if hers is better than Paul's, etc. Paul's responses are that they wouldn't do the same power a second time (agreed), they would not allow her to save more than herself and she is not an immediate target so power will expire before they go after her, if the power had anything to do with an eviction or noms it would have been used last week and the curse would have already been named to them.

Kevin mentioned it to Jason, and Jason entertained the matter for a short bit and even mentioned it in front of Josh. Josh panicked and talked with Christmas about it. She assured Josh that Paul got the best one and they would be less and less powerful going forward. Josh said what if she can stop the eviction and put someone else up in their place? Christmas said, "they would never allow an eviction to be stopped or noms to be changed because it completely undermines the HOH and fans would not be happy if that happened."

When the subject came up in front of Alex, she said the same thing that the temptation is probably something stupid or money because BB gave the good one to Paul because of his fan base voted for him, and the other 2 would not be any power to change the game because BB would not do that.

Some of these people are superfans of the game, and Paul being a vet, so those people should know better. BB can do anything they want and the more they say something CAN'T happen the more likely it is to actually happen.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: That will never happen   Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:00 pm

I agree that it's naive of them to think "that wouldn't happen" but on the flip side of it, you can't play a what if game either. You have to play the game in the moment. And deal with the twists as they come.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: That will never happen   Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:29 pm

Here's one for you, but the "that will never happen" is going to come from me and not one of the HG's

Jess is telling Cody that she does not want to have to use the hex next week. She wants to save it for when there is a double eviction.

Sorry Jess, "That will never happen" There is no way the producers are going to give someone the power to stop an eviction on one of their biggest nights. Fans get too pumped up for double eviction and it would turn a lot of people off if one of them were to be stopped. This includes the casual viewers that CBS appears to cater to, not us live feeders and internet fans who get irritated at the crap they pull on us.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: That will never happen   Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:37 pm

I think the double eviction will be the week following the expiration of her hex. It would make for a dramatic double eviction though if she still had it in her pocket, but I do agree "that would never happen."

I just marvel at those who think they know everything that is going to happen, especially people like Paul who has everyone believing he is some sort of genius in knowing what is going to happen and then they are completely wrong. I can't wait for Kevin to turn to Paul and say "see I told you they were too happy...........you said it could never happen that they would give her a power to save anyone but herself. Their conversations are pretty funny to watch and that is one I am anxious to see.

And Christmas will be boiling because she will wonder why she received a temptation that was not as good as the one Jess received. She is a very jealous type. Alex will also wonder why America would give something to a liar because she is convinced that Jess has done nothing but lie to her, when in fact Jess has been more truthful with her than anyone else in the house. Oh the irony of BB is never lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That will never happen   

Back to top Go down

That will never happen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1