Share | 

Jessica

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7297

PostSubject: Jessica   Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:13 pm

I really did not like this girl at the beginning of the show. I thought she was entitled. I thought she jumped on Cody because he was the first HOH and saw him as her meal ticket through the game. I thought if he got into trouble, she was jump ship and let him drown.

Well we have all seen that she truly has feelings for her just as he does for her. We have seen that she is loyal to a fault until she is crossed. She is tough. She stands her ground. She is not afraid to take shots, but is more methodical in her strategy and tries to think things through for the long haul (even though her strategy and logic are FAR from perfect for sure). And we have seen that she is truly a competitor.

She has very good instincts and if she followed her gut more often she would be in a better position. When she had the gut feeling yesterday after talking to Ramses and Raven that there might be a plan to keep Josh, it did not appear that this was put in her head from production. She had just showered and was in the bathroom area. Ramses approached her about the veto and gave her food for thought about votes. She then asked Raven straight up and Raven did not cover very well. This is what perked her suspicion and she went directly to Cody to talk it out. Then, much to my surprise Cody basically talked her out of it. Her logic was solid. She said there are 2 roads. One is to leave the noms the same and chance that Ramses goes home and she still has to deal with Josh, but doesn't ruffle other feathers in the house and giving trust to people that she really has no reason to trust. Or, be proactive and seal the deal to the point that if they keep Josh and send out Alex she can handle that because Alex is a good competitor that will come after her.

She sees Elena as a straight shooter, which is actually true. The problem is that Elena is on the outside looking in right now too, so that turned out to be a bad source for her confirmation. Ramses went to talk to her last night but waited too long and she went to bed. I am hoping he is up in that HOH room this morning and talks about Christmas freaking out over the laundry thing and maybe his conversation with Kevin where Kevin encouraged him to talk to Jess making him think Kevin was trying to warn him or something. At least this might spike her suspicion a bit and she might just start asking to talk to people before veto. She reads people pretty well, so I think if she does this she will use it and Alex will go on the block.

Her explanation is easy too where it doesn't make her look shady. She can say that she felt people were to wishy-washy with voting out Josh who is her clear target, so she has to put someone up that she believes nobody would vote out then put up Alex. Then she can say that Alex used her as pawn last week to make sure Dom went home so that is why she chose her. Again, making sure everyone knows that she WANTS Josh to go home.

Paul will easily back off saving Josh and rally to keep Alex. Christmas on the other hand just might see this as an opportunity so who knows what would happen.

I am not wild about her idea to tell the next HOH if it is not Cody that she has the temptation and the only person who gets screwed if she uses it is the HOH. I think this could sway some people to go a different way, but I think Paul will encourage the HOH (or if he IS the HOH) to go ahead and put them up to call her bluff, then she has to use the hex for sure that week and they are out of options the following week. I would rather she just keep is secret and just tries to garner either a 1 week deal or a "let us get to jury deal" with the HOH. If it falls through, then pull out the hex on eviction night.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: Jessica   Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:33 pm

She is playing a very strange game at this point. There is a lesson to be learned from Cody's botched HoH and it seems lost on both of them. They seem to think the problem was that Cody had to nom so many people, which is true to a point, but thte main issue wasn't that he tried to backdoor Paul, it was that he didn't tell anyone about it.

It is 100% foolish to not use the veto on Ramses at this point. Paul is not even on her radar and her #1 target is Josh. There is 1 foolproof way to get the truth out before the veto ceremony. Its so simple as well. Josh is completely unhinged, all she has to do is go at him hard about how does it feel to be on the block and going home, you were so sure you would have both Cody and me out before you, you talked shit the entire HoH....Just keep piling it on. Josh gets so rattled so easy, he will blow up and spill the whole plan and try to be smug in telling her that little does she know he has the votes to stay. His plan of "acting depressed" will blow up right in his face
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jessica   Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:58 pm

I think trying to blow up Josh would be a mistake. Christmas had Josh tell Jess that he just wanted to be civil for his "last few days" and she said that was fine. She is trying to repair her social image and making Josh go off on a tangent makes her look as bad as he looks.

If she wants to exert pressure or find out information, I would call him to the HOH room and tell him I was thinking of changing my mind and pulling him off the block. But, they want information first as to who might be plotting against them just to see what he says. Tell him they have a hard time believing that he is doing all this crazy stuff against Jess on his own, it must be someone else's idea, etc. If they get nothing, so what they weren't going to take him off the block anyway. If he blurts out some shit, then act accordingly.

But, she NEEDS to talk to Ramses before the veto ceremony instead of laying in bed with Cody. She told Ramses to come back to her after he talked to people about the vote, but he waited too long last night to do it. Then HE was laying in bed instead of trying to get in to see her and then just stood there in the kitchen while general chit chat was going on. He is on the block and it doesn't matter if people see him go talk to her. He can always announce that she is NOT using it once he is done.

Then after talking to Ramses and he tells her about the blowup over laundry and seeing the private whispers and stuff, she might be able to investigate it further. Hell at least call Alex up to the HOH and ask her if she has made a decision about how she is going to vote since she told her before the veto she wasn't sure who she would vote out because she doesn't like either one. Alex has a big problem with lying, meaning that she just doesn't like to do it. If she hedges, her ass goes on the block next to Josh. If she lies I think it will be overwhelmingly obvious because she is not used to doing it. Alex makes people swear on objects (whatever is important to them, bible, rosary, their family, etc.) so why not try that one.

I know why she is not doing anything because she is trusting what Elena told her last night, which in Elena's situation IS THE truth. But Ramses needs to spark that suspicion once again. The ball is really in his court and if he does nothing and doesn't try to talk to her, he deserves to go home. And if she doesn't follow up further on her gut feeling, she deserves to be blindsided.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessica   Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:27 pm

Well it appears the veto ceremony is under way and Ramses never got in to talk to Jess. Jess and Cody spent the morning laying in bed cuddling without talking to anyone. So it looks like the ship has sailed and she will have to make her decision quickly.

Now just because the feeds went down, that doesn't mean there isn't time for a last minute discussion, but it has to be quick. Thats actually a pretty smart way to play it. Get to the veto holder right before the ceremony and be the last person to put an idea in their head, I just don't think Ramses is smart enough
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jessica   Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:39 pm

I have a feeling there is going to be time before the ceremony starts because they usually give the veto holder (especially the girls) a heads up by calling them to the DR and telling them it will happen in 30 to 45 minutes giving them time to primp. Plus Alex, Mark, Elena, Matt and Raven were all still in bed when the feeds went down.

I am hoping that Ramses goes to Jess before the ceremony, but if he doesn't he has nobody to blame but himself. And Jess will learn yet ANOTHER lesson for ONLY talking to Elena instead of verifying some of the other votes.

A big hint will be if the feeds are down for an extended length of time, because if they called her in to do it and there was no discussion she won't be using it and there probably won't be any drama to extend it.

If this happens and there was last minute lobbying and talking, it is actually going to piss me off because once again they are screwing the feeders out of watching it unfold.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessica   Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:08 pm

Well she stupidly did not use the veto. At least we will get to see a blindside come Thursday
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 758

PostSubject: Re: Jessica   Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:18 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Well she stupidly did not use the veto.  At least we will get to see a blindside come Thursday

I don't think josh will be able to keep his
mouth shut about knowing he has the votes to stay..
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jessica   Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:51 pm

nitewings wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Well she stupidly did not use the veto.  At least we will get to see a blindside come Thursday

Yep, another dumb move. She should have went with her gut. I think it will get out before Thursday that Josh is staying, so it won't be a blindside in that respect, but it is still a big fuck you to Jess and Cody.

Paul lied right to Elena's face about what was happening with the vote. She said that she knew Jess was worried about it, and she was going to tell Paul that, but knew Jess wasn't using the veto anyway so didn't mention it.

If it doesn't leak out about the vote, or someone gets cold feet about blindsiding Elena, I think it would be absolutely hilarious if Elena went out and won HOH and dropped shit right on top of their heads with some combination of Paul, Christmas, Mark and Raven going on the block and Cody and Jess sitting on the sidelines laughing.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Jessica   Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:59 pm

ctown28 wrote:

WHAT???? Holy crap, why the hell not? Help me understand!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessica   Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:14 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

WHAT????  Holy crap, why the hell not?  Help me understand!

The thought process betwen her and Cody is that they are trying to repair relationships in the house and this will build them trust. What they don't realize is that it is a numbers game. Remove Ramses and put up Alex and the numbers on on their side. They already have Mark and Elena, they pull Ramses down, now they also have him. Plus you know that Whistledick is not going to vote Alex out. So even if the others decide to flip, votes to evict Josh for sure are:

Whistledick
Mark
Elena
Cody
Ramses

Now even if the others decide to try and flip it comes out to a 5-5 vote and Jess sends Josh out the door.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Jessica   Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:22 pm

nitewings wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

At this point it doesn't matter. Josh could have popped out of the nom seat right then and there and called her what ever slang that he thinks makes him seem funny but really makes him look like a fool, at the kindest, or a tool, to be cruel. Other then the fact that Paul wants to see that look on Jess's face he saw on Cody's face when he did it to him there is no reason to keep it in the bag any more. Is there?

I mean, in a way...I hope Paul win's hoh next week....and I hope Jess and Cody can play the roll of "defeated" as well if not better then Josh did this week so they can fuck everyone the way they were.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessica   Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:32 pm

[quote="Naru"]

At this point it doesn't matter. Josh could have popped out of the nom seat right then and there and called her what ever slang that he thinks makes him seem funny but really makes him look like a fool, at the kindest, or a tool, to be cruel. Other then the fact that Paul wants to see that look on Jess's face he saw on Cody's face when he did it to him there is no reason to keep it in the bag any more. Is there?[quote]

There is a huge reason to keep it in the bag. Because blindsides are "fun and exciting" Bonus points if you can name who said this shortly before being blindsided.

Quote :
I mean, in a way...I hope Paul win's hoh next week....and I hope Jess and Cody can play the roll of "defeated" as well if not better then Josh did this week so they can fuck everyone the way they were.

Unfortunately they will mess that up to, If someone from the other side gets HoH, there has been talk about revealing the temptation to them so they don't get put up. Strategy is not the strong point for these two knuckleheads
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Jessica   Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:36 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

At this point it doesn't matter. Josh could have popped out of the nom seat right then and there and called her what ever slang that he thinks makes him seem funny but really makes him look like a fool, at the kindest, or a tool, to be cruel. Other then the fact that Paul wants to see that look on Jess's face he saw on Cody's face when he did it to him there is no reason to keep it in the bag any more. Is there?
Quote :

There is a huge reason to keep it in the bag.  Because blindsides are "fun and exciting"  Bonus points if you can name who said this shortly before being blindsided.

Quote :

Unfortunately they will mess that up to, If someone from the other side gets HoH, there has been talk about revealing the temptation to them so they don't get put up.  Strategy is not the strong point for these two knuckleheads

:facepalm:

affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jessica   Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:43 am

Actually, Jess has a strategic side, she just let Cody talk her out of it. Actually she would be in a much better place if Cody had listened to her the first week and then she listened to HER OWN gut this week. But she fucked it up and didn't use the veto.

She did reveal to Kevin the temptation, but made it sound like she could remove her and Cody and name the replacements or something along those lines and she said that the HOH would pay the biggest price. He said he wouldn't tell anyone. She told him that he was the only one they have told and he said now if people figure it out they will think it is him that said it but then said people could actually figure it out. She told him that she would go to the HOH and warn them if they put her and Cody up, they will pay a price. He asked why she would even warn them, and she just said there is more to it.

This kind of freaked Kevin out. He has not actually TOLD anyone about it, but has said to Jason and then Paul......"what if Jess got the temptation?" He threw out scenarios like what if she can't be nominated or something like Paul's temptation was. Jason then floated the idea in front of Christmas and Alex who dismissed it because they said that Paul got the "big one" and they would be less powerful as they went along.

Paul was a bit more in depth. Paul said they wouldn't give anyone that much power in the game. Kevin pointed out they gave it to Paul, but he said they wouldn't do it again, and even if that were the case Jess can't save Cody. Kevin then asked what if she can save multiple people? Paul basically just kept shooting him down. Kevin also mentioned in both conversations (with Jason and then with Paul) that they should look at how calm and cool Cody and Jess are, it is not normal that they wouldn't be running around looking at votes and everything. Both dismissed it again.

So, even though I thought she should keep is secret, I am thinking this actually COULD work to her advantage after all. Paul and Alex have already changed their plan, not based on the temptation, but feel it is best to put up Mark and Cody on the block so that both couples are disrupted. They want Cody gone first and then go after Elena the following week because Cody and Elena are the better competitors out of the 4 and Jess and Mark are less likely to come together in any way later.

If she drops this hint to the HOH and Paul tells everyone that he KNOWS that Jess will only be able to save herself, they will go forth with the plan to put up Cody and Mark on the block. If Cody wins veto, he will remove himself, but they will put up Elena as a replacement thinking Jess can use her temptation for herself anyway. Or, if Jess wins veto and removes Cody, they are safe and don't have to use their temptation. Plus if someone like Josh or Jason win HOH, they might be spooked enough not to even put Cody or Jess either one up.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessica   Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:51 am

chap5788 wrote:
Actually, Jess has a strategic side, she just let Cody talk her out of it.  Actually she would be in a much better place if Cody had listened to her the first week and then she listened to HER OWN gut this week.  But she fucked it up and didn't use the veto.

She did reveal to Kevin the temptation, but made it sound like she could remove her and Cody and name the replacements or something along those lines and she said that the HOH would pay the biggest price.  He said he wouldn't tell anyone.  She told him that he was the only one they have told and he said now if people figure it out they will think it is him that said it but then said people could actually figure it out.  She told him that she would go to the HOH and warn them if they put her and Cody up, they will pay a price.  He asked why she would even warn them, and she just said there is more to it.  

This kind of freaked Kevin out.  He has not actually TOLD anyone about it, but has said to Jason and then Paul......"what if Jess got the temptation?"  He threw out scenarios like what if she can't be nominated or something like Paul's temptation was.  Jason then floated the idea in front of Christmas and Alex who dismissed it because they said that Paul got the "big one" and they would be less powerful as they went along.  

Paul was a bit more in depth.  Paul said they wouldn't give anyone that much power in the game.  Kevin pointed out they gave it to Paul, but he said they wouldn't do it again, and even if that were the case Jess can't save Cody.  Kevin then asked what if she can save multiple people?  Paul basically just kept shooting him down.  Kevin also mentioned in both conversations (with Jason and then with Paul) that they should look at how calm and cool Cody and Jess are, it is not normal that they wouldn't be running around looking at votes and everything.  Both dismissed it again.  

So, even though I thought she should keep is secret, I am thinking this actually COULD work to her advantage after all.  Paul and Alex have already changed their plan, not based on the temptation, but feel it is best to put up Mark and Cody on the block so that both couples are disrupted.  They want Cody gone first and then go after Elena the following week because Cody and Elena are the better competitors out of the 4 and Jess and Mark are less likely to come together in any way later.  

If she drops this hint to the HOH and Paul tells everyone that he KNOWS that Jess will only be able to save herself, they will go forth with the plan to put up Cody and Mark on the block.  If Cody wins veto, he will remove himself, but they will put up Elena as a replacement thinking Jess can use her temptation for herself anyway.  Or, if Jess wins veto and removes Cody, they are safe and don't have to use their temptation.  Plus if someone like Josh or Jason win HOH, they might be spooked enough not to even put Cody or Jess either one up.  

It was stupid to tell Kevin about it. And as far as them trying to lie about its power, production will squad that instantly. If she says production told her that she can replace people or take over the Hoh, she will get the canned warning, you are not allowed to use production as a strategy. Best is to keep it safe and see who is really against you. Mark and Elena could find themselves in hot water next week, especially if Paul's side wins. They will float right back to them and be exposed. Last night they were trying to get info for jess and couldn't be anymore obvious about it.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Jessica   Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:45 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

WHAT????  Holy crap, why the hell not?  Help me understand!

The thought process betwen her and Cody is that they are  trying to repair relationships in the house and this will build them trust.  What they don't realize is that it is a numbers game.  Remove Ramses and put up Alex and the numbers on on their side.  They already have Mark and Elena, they pull Ramses down, now they also have him.  Plus you know that Whistledick is not going to vote Alex out.  So even if the others decide to flip, votes to evict Josh for sure are:

Whistledick
Mark
Elena
Cody
Ramses

Now even if the others decide to try and flip it comes out to a 5-5 vote and Jess sends Josh out the door.

Thanks!

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica   

Back to top Go down

Jessica
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1