Meatball

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Meatball   Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:42 am

Is anyone else getting tired of this coming from Josh? I don't know why he thinks it's such a brilliant insult. First off, made right, meatballs are one of the most delicious foods. And as aneeded Italian person, I can tell you it's not an insult. Us italians throw these supposedly derogatory terms around all the time to each other. Wop, Dago, spaghetti, it doesn't matter. Want to have some fun, find an Italian person and tell them an ethnic joke making fun of italians, no you won't get punched, instead, you'll get a return joke that's even funnier than the one you just told
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Meatball   Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:40 am

I am just tired of Josh in general. He says the same things over and over and over. I thought it was funny on the episode when he first told Paul that he didn't want to talk shit to Cody this time, and Paul was kind of stunned. Then of course he did it anyway in the HOH like everyone else. Now I did notice his insults and derogatory remarks completely stopped (or at least it appeared so on the episode) once Cody was standing on the sidelines with him. Then it was just encouragement for Christmas and nothing else.

I hope Jess goes with her gut and uses the veto like she wanted to so this jackass goes home. I mean he talks all tough and then after he is put on the block, he cries in the DR because Jess said he didn't deserve to be I the game? Where the hell do they find these people?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Meatball   Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:18 am

chap5788 wrote:
I am just tired of Josh in general.  He says the same things over and over and over.  I thought it was funny on the episode when he first told Paul that he didn't want to talk shit to Cody this time, and Paul was kind of stunned.  Then of course he did it anyway in the HOH like everyone else.  Now I did notice his insults and derogatory remarks completely stopped (or at least it appeared so on the episode) once Cody was standing on the sidelines with him.  Then it was just encouragement for Christmas and nothing else.  

I hope Jess goes with her gut and uses the veto like she wanted to so this jackass goes home.  I mean he talks all tough and then after he is put on the block, he cries in the DR because Jess said he didn't deserve to be I the game?  Where the hell do they find these people?

I keep arguing with myself. On one hand, I want to watch this shitstorm,but on the other he needs to go.

He's been talking shit to those onumbers his side about his upcoming blind d side and he can't wait for it.

Shit. Let him be the one blindsided or make him shit his pants if veto is Used? Tough call
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Meatball   Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:06 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I am just tired of Josh in general.  He says the same things over and over and over.  I thought it was funny on the episode when he first told Paul that he didn't want to talk shit to Cody this time, and Paul was kind of stunned.  Then of course he did it anyway in the HOH like everyone else.  Now I did notice his insults and derogatory remarks completely stopped (or at least it appeared so on the episode) once Cody was standing on the sidelines with him.  Then it was just encouragement for Christmas and nothing else.  

I hope Jess goes with her gut and uses the veto like she wanted to so this jackass goes home.  I mean he talks all tough and then after he is put on the block, he cries in the DR because Jess said he didn't deserve to be I the game?  Where the hell do they find these people?

I keep arguing with myself.  On one hand, I want to watch this shitstorm,but on the other he needs to go.

He's been talking shit to those onumbers his side about his upcoming blind d side and he can't wait for it.

Shit.  Let him be the one blindsided or make him shit his pants if veto is Used?  Tough call

It would be rather entertaining to see him stay and win HOH, then get the biggest case of HOHitis only to have it blow up in his face with the hex being used. But I would much rather have that hex throw shit on Paul, Alex, Matt or Raven.

If she uses that veto and puts up Alex tomorrow, there will be enough of a shit storm because Josh will look at Paul and Christmas in shock. He will have a meltdown to end all meltdowns. He will have a rant and probably call out Mark saying he will be next or something like that.

I thought it was hilarious on BBAD tonight when Josh was camera talking saying his isolation is all an act. He is part of the BIG blindside plan, like he is a genius and then BB calls him out to put on his microphone! He about shit his pants on that one, but it seems that nobody in the yard noticed or the announcement didn't go to the outside.
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: Meatball   Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:17 am

Did you catch when he referred to himself as "your boy" copying Paul? What an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Meatball   Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:10 am

I'd like to know where this "Kid" shit comes from, bitch your the only toddler in the house.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Meatball   Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:08 am

His camera talk last night was completely insane. He really thinks this blindside of keeping him in the house is the biggest deal in BB history. He sees this equal to the likes of a Dan's funeral or something.

I hope that Jess goes with her gut and takes Ramses off the block to watch him have a meltdown. Paul and Christmas think they can completely control Josh, but once he realizes he actually is leaving the house, he will have a perpetual meltdown, crying one minute, ranting the next like the tough guy he is NOT. The funny thing is that he will reveal EVERYTHING if he does that. I can see him spilling it all out there that there was a plan and just who was involved, etc.

I really don't want to see him survive this eviction because his drama was entertaining for a while, and I even thought it might be fun to watch him actually win HOH and have HOHitis to the tenth degree. But at this point, I surely do not want him to make jury because he is too impressionable by certain people so his vote would basically be a double vote for Christmas or Paul if either of them are in jury. On finale night, I would love to see if he tries to say anything during questions once he has been home and saw the footage and heard from his family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meatball   

Back to top Go down

Meatball
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: