Veto players

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Veto players   Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:16 pm

Veto players are Jess, Ramses, Josh, Christmas Alex and Jason.

No word on if Christmas will even be able to play. Wont know until the comp actaully happens.

Now that being said, last night she was complaining about how much her foot was hurting her. Well what do you expect when you just had major surgery a week ago, and instead of keeping it elevated, you join an endurance comp where it is not elevated for hours.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Veto players   Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:51 pm

This is interesting. It puts Alex and Jason in a tough position. Right now they are acting like they are with Jess and Cody, but actually with Paul and his crew. So they can't just outright throw the veto, because Ramses COULD potentially win it. Hell even Josh has a chance to win it depending on what it is, and I don't think even Paul could convince Josh not to use it on himself.

If they win, Paul's side will want noms to stay the same. Jess and Cody might be okay with them not using it because they "know" Josh is going home, but Alex and Jason know that is not the case. This puts them WAAAYYYY out on a limb when the vote goes the other way and they have had a discussion with Jess/Cody that all was okay.

We saw how Jason almost had a stroke the last time he won, trying to figure out what he should do with it, can you imagine what he would be going through if he wins this one? I could see him blurting out to Jess and Cody that people are talking about flipping the vote by accident.

And wouldn't it be something if the veto comp was the luxury/leotard comp? I would LOVE to see Josh end up in a leotard for the week. He would have a freaking meltdown like nobody ever saw. I mean he would be on the block, in a leotard and he is a have not from the extension thing last week. This veto is usually standing on something and hurling an object onto a target with numbers so Christmas could play. Paul's plan could really blow up in his face on it's own merit with Josh freaking out, especially if Jess, Alex, Jason and Christmas take prizes!

Yep, this is the veto I am hoping to see for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto players   Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:15 pm

This was the veto comp from last season, week 4:

In each round, a specific set of ice cream cones will appear on the monitor. Your goal is to transfer your ice cream scoops from one cone to the other so they match the ones on the monitor exactly. You may only transfer one scoop at a time and may not place scoops on the ground. Once you think you have it correctly arranged, be the first to hit your button. Right, stay in the game and your opponent is eliminated. The last person standing will enjoy the sweet taste of the PoV.

So it is very plausible that Christmas can win it as there is nothing physical involved
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto players   Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:23 pm

Just got an update on this, it appears it was reported wrong earlier.

Cody is playing in the veto and not Alex. This certainly changes things up a bit
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto players   Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:25 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Just got an update on this, it appears it was reported wrong earlier.

Cody is playing in the veto and not Alex.  This certainly changes things up a bit

hamsterwatch hardly ever makes a mistake like this, but she admitted to her mistake, owned it and apologized. Can't ask for much more than that. I guarantee Jokers would delete and pretend it never happened
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto players   Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:57 pm

Feeds down at 3:25 BBT for veto comp so it's underway
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto players   Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:22 pm

Jessica has won the POV. I will be shocked if she doesn't use it on Ramses.

Apparently, Cody thre it to her
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto players   Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:00 pm

She is only going to use it if she thinks Josh is staying. I am just hoping that it gets back to her before the veto ceremony that they are trying to screw her on the votes and keep Josh. And if she takes Ramses down, put up Raven or Paul to ensure Josh goes home. If the minions start freaking out and go off on a limb and send Raven or Paul home, fine, but don't campaign for it. Then her credibility that Josh was her target stays intact. No big deal right now, but down the line it could be something to point at that she keeps her word.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto players   Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:24 am

Keeping noms the same is beyond stupid. Josh will go home if he is up against any other person besides Ramses or Cody and Cody is obviously not going up.

You don't even have to worry about passing people off, like Chap alluded to earlier, all jess has to do in her veto speech is mention about how Josh is her target and she just wants to insure he goes home. Raven take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Veto players   Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:53 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Keeping noms the same is beyond stupid.  Josh will go home if he is up against any other person besides Ramses or Cody and Cody is obviously not going up.

You don't even have to worry about passing people off, like Chap alluded to earlier, all jess has to do in her veto speech is mention about how Josh is her target and she just wants to insure he goes home. Raven take a seat.

We all want to see it but we all know it is not going to happen because neither one of them has a clue as to what is going on in that house. This week may be the week that pisses Cody off more then anything else. He will trust no one and if he wins HOH he will put up who ever the hell he wants and not give two shits as to who goes home. And that people would be great tv.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: Veto players   Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:00 pm

What's nuts is that I didn't even like Cody but with BB screwing with his game so they can air "The Paul Show" I'm now rooting for Cody. I also don't like Josh so I would get him out before jury. He would be a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto players   Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:25 pm

Wembeley wrote:
What's nuts is that I didn't even like Cody but with BB screwing with his game so they can air "The Paul Show" I'm now rooting for Cody. I also don't like Josh so I would get him out before jury. He would be a nightmare.

I couldn't agree more. I was not a fan of Cody the first week. I thought he was arrogant, militant and had not real personality. I did admire his killer instinct though. I also thought Jess was entitled and totally using Cody because he was HOH. I thought she would drop him like a bad habit if he got in trouble, but I was completely wrong. Now with all the shit thrown at them and seeing more of the real people they are, I am big fans and I would love to see them struggle and end up winning this game. Chances are EXTREMELY small that either of them even get close to the end, but a girl can dream!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto players   Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:13 pm

Well the ceremony is over and Jess didn't use it. She basically ignored her gut and trusted Elena's word (which like I said is true from what Elena knows). Ramses screwed up and didn't go talk to her unless it was like 2 minutes before the ceremony or something.

When the feeds returned, Christmas and Jess were in the apple room. Not sure what their talk was initially about, but then they kind of talked about being HOH and the game being stressful, etc.

Christmas told Josh she was planning to tell Jess that she was going to vote against Ramses because she felt she owed Josh something because he has been pretty good to her with her injury. If that was the conversation, it sounded like Jess was okay with it.

Now the others are going to be a bit pissed that Christmas went and covered her own ass, so I wonder how that will change things for next week.

Let the drama begin again and we all have to listen to Josh's bullshit mouth for at least another week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto players   Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:21 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Well the ceremony is over and Jess didn't use it.  She basically ignored her gut and trusted Elena's word (which like I said is true from what Elena knows).  Ramses screwed up and didn't go talk to her unless it was like 2 minutes before the ceremony or something.

When the feeds returned, Christmas and Jess were in the apple room.  Not sure what their talk was initially about, but then they kind of talked about being HOH and the game being stressful, etc.  

Christmas told Josh she was planning to tell Jess that she was going to vote against Ramses because she felt she owed Josh something because he has been pretty good to her with her injury.  If that was the conversation, it sounded like Jess was okay with it.

Now the others are going to be a bit pissed that Christmas went and covered her own ass, so I wonder how that will change things for next week.  

Let the drama begin again and we all have to listen to Josh's bullshit mouth for at least another week.

They deserve to get blindsided after being that stupid. Any other person in the house would stay against Josh and they pt him next to hte one guy he could beat. Stupid move
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veto players   

Back to top Go down

Veto players
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1