HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Hoh and noms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Hoh and noms   Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:24 am

As reported, jess is the Hoh and it looks like Chap ws correct Josh and Ramses are on the block. Josh not taking it well
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hoh and noms   Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:50 am

ctown28 wrote:
As reported, jess is the Hoh and it looks like Chap ws correct  Josh and Ramses are on the block.  Josh not taking it well

That is because he is a:

Sad-Cry Sad-Cry  Sad-Cry  Sad-Cry  Whinny Little Bitch!  Sad-Cry  Sad-Cry  Sad-Cry Sad-Cry








You know I really didn't like Jess but I think she is growing on me. I watched Wednesdays episode over and over and over....about 8 times. And the fight at the pool where she said. "Don't call me "Bo Bo", Honey"...and each time I laughed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh and noms   Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:51 am

Apparently there is some sort of plan in place. Paul told Jason that he already told Josh he will be fine if he keeps his mouth shut and cries a lot this week.

It was reported on Joker's that Ramses was on the block with Josh, but there have been clips of conversations saying something about Mark, so I am confused.

The only reason I thought Jess would go the route of Ramses/Josh (if that is what she did), was because she told Alex on Wednesday that if she got HOH that is what she would do so that they could have a "chill week" and I believe it was more so that she could try to up her social game a bit more and still get out someone who is a wild card and a target for her.

But her and Cody were joking around about the POV so maybe they have a plan of their own.

Paul went to the HOH room and thanked Jess for the honesty. But a few minutes before he was telling Cowboy that their noms were stupid because one of them would be going home next week. I smiled and said "oh not they are not!"

I still think this is a good move because they look like they are playing nice and might get an extra week out of their halting hex if Cody wins next week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh and noms   Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:11 am

chap5788 wrote:
Apparently there is some sort of plan in place.  Paul told Jason that he already told Josh he will be fine if he keeps his mouth shut and cries a lot this week.

It was reported on Joker's that Ramses was on the block with Josh, but there have been clips of conversations saying something about Mark, so I am confused.

The only reason I thought Jess would go the route of Ramses/Josh (if that is what she did), was because she told Alex on Wednesday that if she got HOH that is what she would do so that they could have a "chill week" and I believe it was more so that she could try to up her social game a bit more and still get out someone who is a wild card and a target for her.  

But her and Cody were joking around about the POV so maybe they have a plan of their own.

Paul went to the HOH room and thanked Jess for the honesty.  But a few minutes before he was telling Cowboy that their noms were stupid because one of them would be going home next week.  I smiled and said "oh not they are not!"

I still think this is a good move because they look like they are playing nice and might get an extra week out of their halting hex if Cody wins next week.

Leave it to Jokers to fuck things up. The only thing I saw about Mark was Josh camera talking and still being pissed at mark over the pickle juice shit
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh and noms   Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:47 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Apparently there is some sort of plan in place.  Paul told Jason that he already told Josh he will be fine if he keeps his mouth shut and cries a lot this week.

It was reported on Joker's that Ramses was on the block with Josh, but there have been clips of conversations saying something about Mark, so I am confused.

The only reason I thought Jess would go the route of Ramses/Josh (if that is what she did), was because she told Alex on Wednesday that if she got HOH that is what she would do so that they could have a "chill week" and I believe it was more so that she could try to up her social game a bit more and still get out someone who is a wild card and a target for her.  

But her and Cody were joking around about the POV so maybe they have a plan of their own.

Paul went to the HOH room and thanked Jess for the honesty.  But a few minutes before he was telling Cowboy that their noms were stupid because one of them would be going home next week.  I smiled and said "oh not they are not!"

I still think this is a good move because they look like they are playing nice and might get an extra week out of their halting hex if Cody wins next week.

Leave it to Jokers to fuck things up.  The only thing I saw about Mark was Josh camera talking and still being pissed at mark over the pickle juice shit  

Okay, it seems that Ramses and Josh are actually on the block. The talk about Mark is that Christmas apparently has some sort of beef with Mark, which Paul was telling Jason they could use to their advantage because she can take the shot at Mark that they won't have to take.

Mark told Paul that IF Jess/Cody were planning a backdoor or something they have 6 solid votes to keep him so he is completely safe even it they try it. Mark also told Paul that the last thing that Cody and Jess want is to screw shit up and put targets back on their back so he believes they are okay this week.

Apparently Jess has asked that the house vote out Josh and they all agreed to do it. But Paul's BIG PLAN is that the house is going to flip on them and send Ramses out anyway. Then after the eviction, they are all going to deny that they were the ones who voted so they won't know who to target. This is supposed to fluster Cody so he won't win HOH and then they will devise a place to take Cody out of the game again.

Raven and Matt were in the kitchen plotting and she was saying that if they vote out Ramses Jess, Cody, Mark and Elena will be mad, but if they vote the other way, Jason, Paul, Alex, Christmas, Kevin will be upset. She said she will ALWAYS go with the numbers and with Josh staying that gives "their side" 6 people. Then they said if Ramses wins veto and stays in the game, he will still put up Mark and Jess because he supposedly hates them. She then calls Ramses a floater because he will always go to the side with the power. I thought, isn't that what she just said that her and Matt should do?

Anyway, that is what I have figured out so far. I can't wait til Sunday so we can see what kind of deals Cody and Jess made with people. It kind of seems like Mark and Elena are not being told the master plan, so I am thinking they are moving more toward Cody and Jess, but Mark the pussy is still shining Paul's shoes and doesn't seem to realize that he is on the outside looking in.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hoh and noms   Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:35 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Apparently there is some sort of plan in place.  Paul told Jason that he already told Josh he will be fine if he keeps his mouth shut and cries a lot this week.

It was reported on Joker's that Ramses was on the block with Josh, but there have been clips of conversations saying something about Mark, so I am confused.

The only reason I thought Jess would go the route of Ramses/Josh (if that is what she did), was because she told Alex on Wednesday that if she got HOH that is what she would do so that they could have a "chill week" and I believe it was more so that she could try to up her social game a bit more and still get out someone who is a wild card and a target for her.  

But her and Cody were joking around about the POV so maybe they have a plan of their own.

Paul went to the HOH room and thanked Jess for the honesty.  But a few minutes before he was telling Cowboy that their noms were stupid because one of them would be going home next week.  I smiled and said "oh not they are not!"

I still think this is a good move because they look like they are playing nice and might get an extra week out of their halting hex if Cody wins next week.

Leave it to Jokers to fuck things up.  The only thing I saw about Mark was Josh camera talking and still being pissed at mark over the pickle juice shit  

Okay, it seems that Ramses and Josh are actually on the block.  The talk about Mark is that Christmas apparently has some sort of beef with Mark, which Paul was telling Jason they could use to their advantage because she can take the shot at Mark that they won't have to take.  

Mark told Paul that IF Jess/Cody were planning a backdoor or something they have 6 solid votes to keep him so he is completely safe even it they try it.  Mark also told Paul that the last thing that Cody and Jess want is to screw shit up and put targets back on their back so he believes they are okay this week.

Apparently Jess has asked that the house vote out Josh and they all agreed to do it.  But Paul's BIG PLAN is that the house is going to flip on them and send Ramses out anyway.  Then after the eviction, they are all going to deny that they were the ones who voted so they won't know who to target.  This is supposed to fluster Cody so he won't win HOH and then they will devise a place to take Cody out of the game again.  

Raven and Matt were in the kitchen plotting and she was saying that if they vote out Ramses Jess, Cody, Mark and Elena will be mad, but if they vote the other way, Jason, Paul, Alex, Christmas, Kevin will be upset.  She said she will ALWAYS go with the numbers and with Josh staying that gives "their side" 6 people.  Then they said if Ramses wins veto and stays in the game, he will still put up Mark and Jess because he supposedly hates them.  She then calls Ramses a floater because he will always go to the side with the power.  I thought, isn't that what she just said that her and Matt should do?

Anyway, that is what I have figured out so far.  I can't wait til Sunday so we can see what kind of deals Cody and Jess made with people.  It kind of seems like Mark and Elena are not being told the master plan, so I am thinking they are moving more toward Cody and Jess, but Mark the pussy is still shining Paul's shoes and doesn't seem to realize that he is on the outside looking in.

Shocked Sound's like your game play. Rolling Eyes

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hoh and noms   Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:41 am

Jokers wrote:
Fri 11:12 PM BBT Raven tells Paul that she and her mother are members of MENSA.


confused  STFU  Holy Shit  Sarcastic
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO
Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck :
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
No No No No No No No No No No No ahole

Great! We got the smartest dumb ass in the house who happens to wear her boobs on her head.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh and noms   Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:11 pm

It appears that the plan is to send Josh home due to the issues he's had withe both Cody and Jess, but I don't think it's gonna 2ork if ramses stays up there. This is where they need to win veto and pull ramses down. Out Ravens ass up there or get a feel for sending Paul home. Josh will be sitting bricks if he has to go against either of them.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh and noms   Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:34 pm

ctown28 wrote:
It appears that the plan is to send Josh home due to the issues he's had withe both Cody and Jess, but I don't think it's gonna 2ork if ramses stays up there.  This is where they need to win veto and pull ramses down.  Out Ravens ass up there or get a feel for sending Paul home.  Josh will be sitting bricks if he has to go against either of them.


No it is not going to work (at least right now) because Paul wants them to keep Josh. He has confirmation for votes against Ramses from Raven, Matt, Christmas, Kevin, Jason and Alex. Then after the eviction everyone is supposed to deny voting to keep Josh to Jess and Cody so they won't know who to target. Mark and Elena are being left out of the loop because Matt/Raven/Paul/Christmas believe that Mark and Elena had the audacity to get a deal from Cody and Jess for this week. Um, welcome to big brother, people make deals all the time and not for 6 or 7 people in the damn house.

The players that I know so far are Jess, Ramses, Josh, Jason and Christmas. Not sure who the last one is right now. Ramses went to Christmas and asked her if she would take him down if she played and won. She said that she didn't want to mess up Jess's plan and make Jess put someone else up........blah, blah, blah. She told him she thought he was okay. Then she took it a step further and said if he wins it, he might want to talk to Jess first before using it because she might not want to put someone else up.

First of all, this is just plain stupid. Ramses is not going to win the veto and then not use it. Secondly, her saying something like that to him should raise red flags everywhere and THAT is what he should share with Jess/Cody.

I hope Jess wins veto and Jess gets wind of this stupid plan that Josh is going to be kept in the house. Then at the veto meeting she can say:

I have decided to use the power of veto on Ramses. Since I have vetoed one of my nominations, I have to name a replacement. I have made it no secret that Josh is my ONLY target this week. I want him out of this house. Since some of you were planning on keeping him this week, I have no choice but to put someone next to him that is popular enough that NOBODY would vote them out. So Paul, please take a seat.

This would work if Ramses wins too. Then keep reiterating that she wants Josh out of the house. Don't campaign against Paul, let him go around shitting his pants and watch Josh go off the rails too. By not campaigning against Paul, she is showing that her word is good. She keeps Matt/Raven and Mark/Elena off the block as I am sure she said she would. She keeps Alex and Jason off the block. She has a new friend in Ramses who could be a valuable vote going forward and Paul might have a bit more trouble selling the fact that Cody and Jess are rats.

Hell Paul just might shoot himself in the foot by gong bat shit crazy with his paranoia. If he doesn't go home, so what. If he wins the next HOH, they have the halting hex. If someone else in the house wins HOH, they just might think twice about targeting Jess and Cody and look around the house a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 1450
Join date : 2011-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Hoh and noms   Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:16 pm

That would be soooooo cool but these guys are not as smart as you. And Paul's strategy seems to be to cause problems between everyone and these idiots are falling in line. Just fucking nominate 2 people you want out and then people can strategize on who should go. They are making it WAY too complicated.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh and noms   Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:19 pm

I went back and listened to conversations that Cody and Jess had with others and with each other the past couple of days to try to determine who they are trusting. I was worried initially that they were going to trust Jason and Alex too much thinking they were still on their side, which basically would be a funnel right back to Paul. Here is what I heard in conversations to explain some of what we missed when feeds were down.

Apparently before Jess did noms, her and Cody told the couples, Paul and Christmas that they really like each other and all they want to do is make jury together to spend the summer together. They are assuming that jury is in 2 weeks. They said the were not going to make waves and make any big moves this week, she just wanted Josh out of the house because nobody should want to be in jury with him. I believe when we saw her ask Matt and Raven for their support (which they granted) this is what she was talking about because today Raven and Matt said they would probably "let them" stay until jury because they agreed to it, even though last night they were saying something different. Plus I have heard Paul, Mark, Elena and Christmas talking about them making this request, but Christmas is almost giddy about making sure only one of them make it to jury.

Then, Paul hatched a plan to keep Josh in the game and send Ramses out. He seems to want Mark targeted next, so they are not sharing this plan with them so they will be on the short side of the voting. Plus Paul knows that Mark wants nothing to do with Josh staying in the game. Paul says this is a strategic move because Josh will be a bigger target in front of them for Cody and Jess to go after and leave the rest of them alone and he believes that they can control Josh and use him to go after Mark, Elena, Jess and Cody. Paul and Christmas have instructed Josh to act sad and pretend to be crying and isolating himself to sell that he knows he is going home, even though he is going to be saved. They are doing this so Jess doesn't use POV and put someone else up.

Matt last night voiced some concern last night to Paul and Raven that he believes this is a risky move they don't need to make. He said that if they all lie right to Jess and Cody's face and state they will send Josh out of the house, then blindside them, if Cody wins HOH, it will not be Josh who is the target. He said that this almost certainly guarantees that one of their main group will go home because Cody will absolutely put 2 of them up. He said it would be less risky to "stick to their word" and send Josh packing rather than firing Cody up to win an HOH and torch the house. Paul and Raven's response was that they have to keep the numbers on their side and Ramses would be a number for Jess and Cody, and Paul believes Mark and Elena are with them too. Plus Josh will be a target in front of them, but Matt disagreed. Of course, they would not listen to him and he said he would go with the group, but still thinks it is risky.

Cody then had some conversations basically to gauge people and possibly garner information. He had a long talk with Jason the other morning and he was just king of bromancing, talking about Jason being a player that America will like, not duds who always take the easy road, etc. He was really pumping him up. Jason then started talking about not wanting to play follow the leader anymore, but said he had to on the Cody vote. Jess had not yet told Cody that Jason went with the house on that vote. Cody only reacted slightly, but Jason went on to say that he thinks Christmas did that vote to try to blame it on Jason to make him a target.

After he talked to Jason he went to Jess and said he found out Jason did not vote to keep Cody and she said she already knew it. So he was trying to figure out if Christmas voted that way to screw Jason or if she was pissed about the info Cody shared before he left. He then told Jess that Kevin came and admitted to him that he was one of the 3 votes against Ramses because he didn't want to vote out Cody. Kevin swore him to secrecy and Cody agreed. Jess said that she had been thinking about that and she also thinks Kevin was one of the votes that screwed them on the Jillian eviction. Then the light bulb went off in Cody's head that Kevin is the one stirring the pot and his word is not solid like he thought it was.

Later Cody went to talk to Mark. Again he was just bromancing it up and saying he actually was happy that things happened the way they did because he got to see that Jess is the type of person who would stick by a guy in tough times as well as good times which means a lot in the outside world. He was kind of talking like a giddy schoolboy and Mark was relaxing more and more. Mark started saying he loves Cody and Jess and that Jess was like a little sister to him. He said that Elena and Jess were getting close again. They were really bonding, or so it seemed. Cody brought up the temptation and asked Mark if there was any word on who might have gotten the temptation. Mark was visibly surprised and said that he thought Jess got it. Cody said that Paul has this HUGE fan base and he won the first one, then he believed that Christmas who he said was Paul's closest person at the time probably won the second one. Going on this theory Cody told Mark he thinks maybe Raven got it. Mark then suggested maybe Alex, which told Cody that Alex might be closer to Paul than he thought. He later shared this with Jess that he thinks Mark is buying what he is selling, but still doesn't trust him.

Since all of this, Jess actually said today that she thought the house might just keep Josh in the house to torture them, but is shooting that idea down because Josh has been walking around sad and crying (as per orders from Paul and Christmas). I am hoping that she sees the light before they do the veto ceremony and pulls Ramses down and puts either Raven or Paul on the block and telling them this is to ensure that Josh goes home and not even campaign or anything.

Another plan that Jess floated to Cody today was that if he doesn't win HOH next week and it looks like they are going to go on the block or be targeted, she is going to give the HOH a vague warning that she has the temptation and say "the only person who gets screwed if I use it is the HOH, so do what you have to do." Then if they don't get targeted, they both play in the next HOH and if they don't win will still have the hex to save them the following week. Personally, I would rather keep it secret because I could see Paul calling their bluff, target them anyway and then they HAVE to use it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh and noms   Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:11 am

I am 100% against divulging that secret. You say nothing. Let someone waste their entire HOH and play right into it. Hell, if you are both up, throw the veto to just add to it. Let people dig their grave and while on the block, you can get a better gauge as to who is truly on your side. Let whoever targeted you feel the wrath of having just took a huge swing and miss
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 1450
Join date : 2011-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Hoh and noms   Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:55 am

Seems every season there's someone who thinks they can "rattle" someone before a comp and it's ridiculous. As we saw with this HOH it just makes you more determined.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hoh and noms   Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:06 am

Wembeley wrote:
Seems every season there's someone who thinks they can "rattle" someone before a comp and it's ridiculous. As we saw with this HOH it just makes you more determined.

What gets me is no one is pointing out or even noticing Paul's actions. They don't seem to stop and think....He could do this to me. You know the "Empathy" all these people seem to think they have.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh and noms   Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:28 am

Naru wrote:
Wembeley wrote:
Seems every season there's someone who thinks they can "rattle" someone before a comp and it's ridiculous. As we saw with this HOH it just makes you more determined.

What gets me is no one is pointing out or even noticing Paul's actions. They don't seem to stop and think....He could do this to me. You know the "Empathy" all these people seem to think they have.

I wondered the same thing, but then I realized that he has done a very good job of making people think that he only turns on someone in their group because of their OWN actions. And there are several in the group who believe they are the "chosen one" that Paul will stay true to for the game. He has sold them on the fact that he is always loyal and honest and when they start figuring him out, they are the next one who commits some sort of sin and becomes the next target. It really is good game play.

Alex is the one who surprises me the most. Every time Jason tells her that he doesn't think Paul is that loyal or he thinks they should work against him in any way, she tells him he is stupid and that Paul "can't lie" because of his fans. Yes, she actually thinks that his "friendship and honesty" is what his fan base respects and he won't risk that to be a dirty player! Seriously? Did she watch last season. He was NOT loyal to Victor throughout. Paul is the reason Victor always had a HUGE target on his back. He used him as a battering ram to get through the game. And Alex is a superfan for crying out loud. At the beginning Matt would say "did you see his season" but is now fully on the Paul train (mostly because Raven tells him to be).

I will give Paul credit for working these people very well. But I don't see him as a master by any means, at least not yet. These people are just too stupid and production set him up to be in this position that any average vet could have worked to their advantage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hoh and noms   

Back to top Go down
 
Hoh and noms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Vanessa noms
» Anybody up for some nom-noms?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: