Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:47 pm

A user on reddit claims to have the results of the Battle Back winner and HoH winner:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/6oq4vz/battle_back_and_new_hoh_major_spoilers/

Now this person does have a track record of accurate info and is the same won who reported Megans self eviction before the feeds started.

Guess we will find out tonight:

Here is the text of the post:

Quote :
BATTLE BACK - CODY

Head of Household - Jess -- it came down to her and Xmas! Xmas hung in for three fucking hours. Jess won.

And hour before Xmas gave up Jess tried to make a deal. XMAS SAID NO.

Cody was playing in HoH. Josh was trying to distract Cody the entire time. It was the holding a disc in place with a tiny sword.

I really hope this is true as it will make for a fun week and we can see Paul sweat it out a bit
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:05 pm

Just watched the episode and saw Cody win the battle back!

Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance
Penguin Penguin Penguin Penguin Penguin Penguin

Gotta hand it to production, they made sure that this battle back was on the up and up. Everyone competing side by side. Cody smoking Paul was priceless.

Now Ctown, if the rumor is true and Jess won HOH, that would just be the icing on the cake for sure. I can't wait for the feeds to come back in an hour to find out!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:09 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance

Gotta hand it to production, they made sure that this battle back was on the up and up.  Everyone competing side by side.  Cody smoking Paul was priceless.

Now Ctown, if the rumor is true and Jess won HOH, that would just be the icing on the cake for sure.  I can't wait for the feeds to come back in an hour to find out!!!!!!!!!

They wont be back up for 3 hours. After it airs on the west coast.

I havent watched yet as I'm at work but followed it on Twitter.

So now Cody is back, Pauls safety is up, there are no more stupid twists. Big Brother can finally begin!

If Jess really did win HoH, to hell with the backdoor, you put both Alex and Paul up next to each other.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:14 pm

If the above information is true, I am betting that Paul put Josh up to the heckling of Cody, sounds like one of HIS plans.

And if it is true that Christmas denied a deal and then lost, that makes all this even better. Paul has already figured out Jess has the temptation, I just hope she didn't tell ANYONE what it is, like Alex who has turned into Paul's rat.

Interesting that Jess told Mark he was going to be okay when they were in the bathroom area before the comp started. I am sure that Mark and Elena followed through with their word to tell Jess she was okay on eviction night, so she might have been talking about that when she said he has been good to her.

Personally, I hope Matt or Raven feel the block this week, but I have a feeling that she will take the easy road and put up Ramses and Josh. If she does that, the backdoor is closed to sending Paul out of the house for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:19 pm

chap5788 wrote:
If the above information is true, I am betting that Paul put Josh up to the heckling of Cody, sounds like one of HIS plans.

And if it is true that Christmas denied a deal and then lost, that makes all this even better.  Paul has already figured out Jess has the temptation, I just hope she didn't tell ANYONE what it is, like Alex who has turned into Paul's rat.  

Interesting that Jess told Mark he was going to be okay when they were in the bathroom area before the comp started.  I am sure that Mark and Elena followed through with their word to tell Jess she was okay on eviction night, so she might have been talking about that when she said he has been good to her.  

Personally, I hope Matt or Raven feel the block this week, but I have a feeling that she will take the easy road and put up Ramses and Josh.  If she does that, the backdoor is closed to sending Paul out of the house for sure.

I'd be very surprised if she goes that route. Ramses is too easy of a target and if he goes home, its a wasted HoH. Cody would need to help her with this. They tried backdooring Paul once and it backfired. Go straight at him this time. You put him and Alex up together. If one of them comes down, Josh goes up in his place.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:19 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Gotta hand it to production, they made sure that this battle back was on the up and up.  Everyone competing side by side.  Cody smoking Paul was priceless.

Now Ctown, if the rumor is true and Jess won HOH, that would just be the icing on the cake for sure.  I can't wait for the feeds to come back in an hour to find out!!!!!!!!!

They wont be back up for 3 hours. After it airs on the west coast.

I havent watched yet as I'm at work but followed it on Twitter.

So now Cody is back, Pauls safety is up, there are no more stupid twists.  Big Brother can finally begin!

If Jess really did win HoH, to hell with the backdoor, you put both Alex and Paul up next to each other.  

Damn it, for some reason I was thinking the feeds would be back in 45 minutes from now. I will go nuts waiting for this one!

You posted this before I finished my other one, but I posted it anyway. I agree she shouldn't take the safe route, but I don't see her putting up Alex with Paul. I think she still believes that Alex is on her side and Cody certainly will want to play with her. But if anything has happened since the feeds were down to cast doubt on that, it could happen.

If it were me knowing I had the halting hex in my pocket, I would go big right now. Put up Paul and Raven. If Paul comes down, Matt goes up. If noms stay the same it would be pretty funny watching the campaigning. Raven could become a target because I could see Alex telling Jess that Raven is still saying she is lying about the cat ears and stuff. I know I keep talking about this, but it really is a big deal to Alex for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:21 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

And if it is true that Christmas denied a deal and then lost, that makes all this even better.  Paul has already figured out Jess has the temptation, I just hope she didn't tell ANYONE what it is, like Alex who has turned into Paul's rat.  

Interesting that Jess told Mark he was going to be okay when they were in the bathroom area before the comp started.  I am sure that Mark and Elena followed through with their word to tell Jess she was okay on eviction night, so she might have been talking about that when she said he has been good to her.  

Personally, I hope Matt or Raven feel the block this week, but I have a feeling that she will take the easy road and put up Ramses and Josh.  If she does that, the backdoor is closed to sending Paul out of the house for sure.

I'd be very surprised if she goes that route.  Ramses is too easy of a target and if he goes home, its a wasted HoH.  Cody would need to help her with this.  They tried backdooring Paul once and it backfired.  Go straight at him this time.  You put him and Alex up together.  If one of them comes down, Josh goes up in his place.

Like I said, they don't see Alex and Paul together so I don't see that happening right now. The key here could be Cowboy who has diarrhea of the mouth and may slip up on some information. Alex also does not like to lie and is not very good at it either.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:23 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Like I said, they don't see Alex and Paul together so I don't see that happening right now.  The key here could be Cowboy who has diarrhea of the mouth and may slip up on some information.  Alex also does not like to lie and is not very good at it either.

It wont be hard for them to put two and two together to figure out those two are working together. Remember, Cody also had a chance to chat with Dom throughout the whole ordeal, so there is a very good chance that she spilled the beans about Paul.

This is the perfect week to rally the house against Paul.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:39 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Like I said, they don't see Alex and Paul together so I don't see that happening right now.  The key here could be Cowboy who has diarrhea of the mouth and may slip up on some information.  Alex also does not like to lie and is not very good at it either.

It wont be hard for them to put two and two together to figure out those two are working together.  Remember, Cody also had a chance to chat with Dom throughout the whole ordeal, so there is a very good chance that she spilled the beans about Paul.  

This is the perfect week to rally the house against Paul.

I agree with you in theory, but remember that Dom thought that Alex was pushed into putting her up and sending her home by Paul and the rest of the team. She holds Paul 100% responsible.

At the end of the episode on Thursday when Paul was announcing that he knew 100% that Jess had the temptation, Alex was right there asking if she should choke her. If behavior like that continued and she was shunned in any way, it may play into it.

Also when Julie called on the hg's Jess was in the apple room alone with Josh. It looked like one of his "I am human, I have emotions, I love and respect you girl, I was heated, you get me" talks. The rest of the house was in the other room, so I guess anything is possible, but unless something specific has happened since the eviction, I don't see Jess going after Alex.

Oh wait a minute, the couples will be shitting in their pants that they might go up, so they might let her know that Alex relayed quite a bit of information about what she said in private to her. THAT may be the tipping point. Okay, now I can see that happening. But, if Alex and Paul are on the block, Alex could easily home, not Paul. Josh, Matt, Raven, Christmas, Kevin, Mark and Elena are potential votes for him. Mark and Elena will be the key to that one.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:53 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 But, if Alex and Paul are on the block, Alex could easily home, not Paul.  Josh, Matt, Raven, Christmas, Kevin, Mark and Elena are potential votes for him.  Mark and Elena will be the key to that one.

Yes, she could go home, that is why you put two targets up. One of them is going to leave. With the exception of Matt and Raven, it will not be a hard sell to the rest of them to push to evict Paul. You simply point out how dangerous he is and once again rehash the way he played last season. They all saw last season in sequester so you simply point out that in the end, the only person he was loyal to was Victor.

Speaking of Victor, whats up with Paul being so pissed that Cody is back in the game? He didn't have a problem with Victor coming back TWO times last year! :potkettle:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:59 pm

Wait a minute. What about this..........

(Again, assuming Jess actually did win HOH).

She has the halting hex for 4 weeks. I am assuming that last Thursday was the first week, this week is the second week. She has 2 more weeks to use it if necessary. Why not take an easier road for this week by putting up Ramses and Josh (2 people who are targets for her because they believe both of them screwed them on the votes, even though it was Kevin as one of them). Get promises of safety from the couples, Alex, Jason, and Paul. But state it like this.............."if I don't put you up on the block this week, you don't put me or Cody up next week." If the backdoor opens, consider Paul but only if people REALLY seem to be on board. Otherwise, let Josh or Ramses go home.

This garners them a bit of good will from some, they have more time to work on their social game and find out where people's allegiances really are. If someone screws them over next week, they have the halting hex to save themselves and then everyone is fair game. If Cody happens to win HOH, then the take the big strike and send Paul or half of one of the couples out the door and then have the hex to fall back on the following week.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:01 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
 But, if Alex and Paul are on the block, Alex could easily home, not Paul.  Josh, Matt, Raven, Christmas, Kevin, Mark and Elena are potential votes for him.  Mark and Elena will be the key to that one.

Yes, she could go home, that is why you put two targets up.  One of them is going to leave.  With the exception of Matt and Raven, it will not be a hard sell to the rest of them to push to evict Paul.  You simply point out how dangerous he is and once again rehash the way he played last season.  They all saw last season in sequester so you simply point out that in the end, the only person he was loyal to was Victor.

Speaking of Victor, whats up with Paul being so pissed that Cody is back in the game?  He didn't have a problem with Victor coming back TWO times last year!  :potkettle:

The point is that Jess and Cody don't see Alex as a target, that is why I don't see this working. And those couples would follow Paul to the gates of hell because they think he will lead them to the promise land so unless he is on the block with one of the favorites (Raven/Elena), he will stay in the game.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:06 pm

This is completely off topic, but I wanted to share something my husband said to me after the episode tonight. It is funny and actually kind of sad at the same time.

He said, "thank goodness Cody won that battle back, otherwise I would have had to go to a hotel or something for a couple of weeks until you stopping bitching about it!"

I laughed, but sadly he is probably right. He knows he pretty much loses me and rides the roller coaster of BB every summer with me even though he is not obsessed with it the way I am.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:14 pm

chap5788 wrote:
This is completely off topic, but I wanted to share something my husband said to me after the episode tonight.  It is funny and actually kind of sad at the same time.

He said, "thank goodness Cody won that battle back, otherwise I would have had to go to a hotel or something for a couple of weeks until you stopping bitching about it!"

I laughed, but sadly he is probably right.  He knows he pretty much loses me and rides the roller coaster of BB every summer with me even though he is not obsessed with it the way I am.

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:22 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I'd be very surprised if she goes that route.  Ramses is too easy of a target and if he goes home, its a wasted HoH.  Cody would need to help her with this.  They tried backdooring Paul once and it backfired.  Go straight at him this time.  You put him and Alex up together.  If one of them comes down, Josh goes up in his place.

I don't think she would do this any ways. She has soften her opinion on Ram a bit and he did talk to her when the proclamation cam down from saint Paul the tattooed papal was issued.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:54 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
This is completely off topic, but I wanted to share something my husband said to me after the episode tonight.  It is funny and actually kind of sad at the same time.

I laughed, but sadly he is probably right.  He knows he pretty much loses me and rides the roller coaster of BB every summer with me even though he is not obsessed with it the way I am.

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck

Not sure it was THAT funny Ctown. Hey are you laughing AT me or WITH me, because you are just as big of a junkie as I am for sure!
neener
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:57 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I don't think she would do this any ways. She has soften her opinion on Ram a bit and he did talk to her when the proclamation cam down from saint Paul the tattooed papal was issued.

Ramses has been warming up to a few of the hg's. The problem is Jess still believes he is a habitual liar. She thinks he helped screw them on the Jillian vote and then lied about it. She thinks he gathers information and shares it with people he shouldn't. I am actually hoping somehow Ramses gets to clear his name and Kevin is outed as the rogue votes. Paul's group already know he voted to keep Christmas and you know SOMEBODY will let that slip to Cody and Jess, especially if Jess did actually win HOH. I would really love to see Ramses find a place with someone and if he can win over Cody and Jess that would be a good start of a team because I think once he finds his place, he will stick with it and he has a lot of game knowledge, especially dates of events and such.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:14 am

ctown28 wrote:
It was the holding a disc in place with a tiny sword.

This appears to be gaining some traction, they leaked a pic of the comp and this does appear to be what the comp was. This is one of the comps they did on BB:OTT and is definitely one Xmas can play in.

Feeds come back in aout an hour so we will know then
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:17 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:18 am

chap5788 wrote:

Not sure it was THAT funny Ctown.  Hey are you laughing AT me or WITH me, because you are just as big of a junkie as I am for sure!
neener

Yeah but I only live with my dog, so she just hides under the bed when I start ranting about shit!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:22 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Not sure it was THAT funny Ctown.  Hey are you laughing AT me or WITH me, because you are just as big of a junkie as I am for sure!
neener

Yeah but I only live with my dog, so she just hides under the bed when I start ranting about shit!

My little doxie hides under one of her blankets. But when I am happy because things go my way...............she jumps around with me and barks! So, I guess she is on the roller coaster too! chuckle
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:19 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Yes, she could go home, that is why you put two targets up.  One of them is going to leave.  With the exception of Matt and Raven, it will not be a hard sell to the rest of them to push to evict Paul.  You simply point out how dangerous he is and once again rehash the way he played last season.  They all saw last season in sequester so you simply point out that in the end, the only person he was loyal to was Victor.

Speaking of Victor, whats up with Paul being so pissed that Cody is back in the game?  He didn't have a problem with Victor coming back TWO times last year!  :potkettle:

I can understand Paul bitching about Cody coming back
after all he didn't have a opportunity to stop it
oh wait he did and lost...
Hey Paul stfu...
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:14 pm

nitewings wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I can understand Paul bitching about Cody coming back
after all he didn't have a opportunity to stop it
oh wait he did and lost...
Hey Paul stfu...

clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor   

Back to top Go down

Battle Back Winner and HoH rumor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1