Share | 

If you were HOH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: If you were HOH   Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:17 am

I thought this might be a fun and interesting thread for a few weeks. We can come here and state what we would do if we were HOH in the shoes of one of the hg's given the information we have at the given time. So here goes.

Assuming Cody returns to the game.

Jess: I would put up Paul and Christmas. Tell Alex and Jason they are completely safe both pre and post veto and secure safety for the following week. Make a 1 week of safety deal for her and Cody with everyone else in the house EXCEPT Paul and Christmas. Tell the couples that if Paul or Christmas come off the block, one of them will be the replacement to ensure that Paul or Christmas go home. If the noms stand, campaign like hell to keep Christmas and send Paul packing. If he stays he is the only one you have to worry about. If Christmas stays, she have very little chance of winning HOH and/or POV.

Cody: Same as above.

Mark: Put up Josh and Ramses (his 2 main targets) with Cody as a backdoor, but hope that veto is not used so that he can continue to play his pussy game in the middle of the house.

Jason: If I am Jason given these circumstances, I am throwing this HOH comp. He is not on anyone's radar and let the cross fire shit take care of things for me.

Matt/Raven: They will do whatever Paul tells them, so I am not entertaining any thoughts for these two idiotic sheep.

Elena: Put up Josh and Ramses. She will still be cool with Paul/Raven/Matt on one side and Cody/Jess on the other side. She will get out a target for Mark if Josh goes. She doesn't trust Ramses, if either of them stay it is not really that big of a threat.

Kevin: He is not going to win an HOH for fear of being outed as the traitor that he is. He is playing on ALL sides of the house and doesn't feel he is on anyone's radar.

Ramses: Use the power of HOH to try to clear my name a bit. When talking to people state that he is NOT the one who screwed up the Jillian vote (someone from Paul's group will eventually tell him it was Kevin and it won't be long before everyone in the house will know the hinky votes are Kevin). Make 1 week deals for safety with everyone in the house except for the 2 he puts on the block.

Christmas: Not likely to win it, but would likely go after Cody in some way.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: If you were HOH   Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:35 am

chap5788 wrote:
I thought this might be a fun and interesting thread for a few weeks.  We can come here and state what we would do if we were HOH in the shoes of one of the hg's given the information we have at the given time.  So here goes.

Assuming Cody returns to the game.

Jess:  I would put up Paul and Christmas.  Tell Alex and Jason they are completely safe both pre and post veto and secure safety for the following week.  Make a 1 week of safety deal for her and Cody with everyone else in the house EXCEPT Paul and Christmas.  Tell the couples that if Paul or Christmas come off the block, one of them will be the replacement to ensure that Paul or Christmas go home.  If the noms stand, campaign like hell to keep Christmas and send Paul packing.  If he stays he is the only one you have to worry about.  If Christmas stays, she have very little chance of winning HOH and/or POV.

Cody:  Same as above.

Mark:  Put up Josh and Ramses (his 2 main targets) with Cody as a backdoor, but hope that veto is not used so that he can continue to play his pussy game in the middle of the house.

Jason:  If I am Jason given these circumstances, I am throwing this HOH comp.  He is not on anyone's radar and let the cross fire shit take care of things for me.

Matt/Raven:  They will do whatever Paul tells them, so I am not entertaining any thoughts for these two idiotic sheep.

Elena:  Put up Josh and Ramses.  She will still be cool with Paul/Raven/Matt on one side and Cody/Jess on the other side.  She will get out a target for Mark if Josh goes.  She doesn't trust Ramses, if either of them stay it is not really that big of a threat.

Kevin:  He is not going to win an HOH for fear of being outed as the traitor that he is.  He is playing on ALL sides of the house and doesn't feel he is on anyone's radar.

Ramses:  Use the power of HOH to try to clear my name a bit.  When talking to people state that he is NOT the one who screwed up the Jillian vote (someone from Paul's group will eventually tell him it was Kevin and it won't be long before everyone in the house will know the hinky votes are Kevin).  Make 1 week deals for safety with everyone in the house except for the 2 he puts on the block.

Christmas:  Not likely to win it, but would likely go after Cody in some way.

What if Paul wins HOH? He is likely to try for it because he will know that Cody is back in the game, but I can also see him not getting it and not worrying about it either because he is double covered. (meaning he will be confident that he can convince Cody that he (Cody) is not his target, and even if he goes on the block he has his minions to keep him here over anyone but Raven.)

Now I mention Raven because since day one Paul has put in everyone's mind that "No one is going to vote out sweet, adorable, Jeckle and Hide knock off, Raven."(ok I embellished it just a hair can you tell where?...lol) So putting him next to the girl he has programmed to fallow him and the others to keep her is kind of the defining moment in the game and could change me into wanting one of these moron's to win.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: If you were HOH   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:18 pm

Nice topic, let me go through them one by one

Alex can't play so nothing here

Cameron: if he comes back, he has no feel for the game at all could be interesting because of that aspect. You know Paul would be right up his asss, but I don't think he would fall for it. Might align himself with ramses and have a sort of "nerd alliance"

Christmas: looks like it will not be a questions comp so no real chance of her winning

Cody: despite what he says about changing strategy, this guy is a straight shoother, he may try for the back door on Paul again, or he may just go after him directly. If smart, he will not tip the DR off to his plan now that the twist is over. He will know that Xmas has a temptation and so does jess

Dom: Paul will be up for sure, because Jesus told her to put him up. Sitting next to him would likely be Elena.

Elena: ramses and Josh would be up no doubt about it.

Jason: I agree that he will likely throw it. If by some chance he does win, he will have no idea who to target and there will be much indecision like we saw this week with if he shsiikd use veto

Jessica: this one could be interesting. Especially if Cody is back. She started to repair some relationships so it can be touchy.look for a "safe" reign with ramses and Josh

Jillian: no,just no

Josh: I really hope this happens, he will have the greatest case of hohitis in BB history. Mark will be up for sure and he will delude himself as to a reason to put someone up beside him

Kevin: no chance. He does not want it and does not want to make a decision and pick a side

Mark: Josh goes up for sure and is the main target. As a cop out, he will put up whoever returns

Matt/Raven: I agree with putting these together as they will do whatever Paul says

Ramses: could be interesting. I can see him throwing it because he is trying to lay low and not bring attention to himself. If he does win it, I would love to see him take a shot at Paul.

Paul: this guy has been getting the advantage week after week and knows these idiots hang on his every word. It would be great to see the tables turned on him with these stupid twists and watch him go right back at Cody only for jess to use the halting hex and his HOH be useless while he can't play in the next one .
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: If you were HOH   Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:07 pm

Ctown, you did the same thing I did! I started this thread for us to post what WE would do or what WE each think each hg SHOULD do if they win HOH. As I went along, I started posting what the hg would probably do because what I believe they should do is so far from what they would do, it was mind boggling.

So, of the things you posted, do you have any thoughts of what those people SHOULD do, because obviously some of these people will make STUPID, STUPID moves that shoot themselves in the foot.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you were HOH   Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:15 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, you did the same thing I did!  I started this thread for us to post what WE would do or what WE each think each hg SHOULD do if they win HOH.  As I went along, I started posting what the hg would probably do because what I believe they should do is so far from what they would do, it was mind boggling.  

So, of the things you posted, do you have any thoughts of what those people SHOULD do, because obviously some of these people will make STUPID, STUPID moves that shoot themselves in the foot.

What they SHOULD do is plain and simple, go after Paul. There is zero benefit to anyone's game by keeping him in the house
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: If you were HOH   Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:55 pm

These comments are assuming that Ramses is sent out as a blindside to Jess, Cody, Mark and Elena. Some are plans they have already stated they would do and then comments of why I think it would be a good plan or bad plan if I were in their position.

Alex: Her plan is to put up Cody and Mark. If one comes down the girlfriend goes up. She is telling people that the eviction order should be Cody, Elena, Jess and Mark. But in reality, I think she would be hoping that Cody comes off the block so Jess could go up with Mark. Her objective here is that at least 1 of the couples would be broken up. This is a good plan as far as strategy, but I think she should put up Mark and Elena and if the backdoor opens, put up Cody. If it doesn't she may push herself down the hit list from Cody and Jess and one of her objectives to break up one of the couples has been accomplished.

Jason: Alex will push him to follow her plan above, but Jess floating her temptation thing could easily get to him. If I were him, I would do the same thing I said for Alex, put up Mark and Elena and proceed from there.

Josh: Paul wants him to go directly at Jess and Cody. Christmas told him last night the same plan as Alex, so I guess we will see what the tug-o-war comes out to be, but Jess floating the temptation thing will certainly scare him shitless and I think he will get HOHitis anyway and probably put up Mark and Matt or something like that, which would actually be pretty funny to watch Christmas and Paul pull their hair out because he won't listen to them. I don't know that there is a good move for Josh moving forward, so I can't really say what I would do in his position.

Kevin: His objective is to make sure he is not a have-not so he doesn't want to go out too early, but he CLEARLY does not want to win. He told Paul he would do whatever Paul tells him, but he believes what Jess told him about the temptation and I don't think he wants either of them to go anyway. I think he would prefer to see Matt and Raven go, but his small group (Jason, Alex, Paul) just won't ever entertain his idea that they need to go on the block. If I were in his position, I would put up Mark and Elena and see what happens from there, pretty much what I said for Alex.

Matt: He does not want to be HOH in any way, shape or form. But he raised a bunch of concerns to Raven and Paul that their "save Josh" plan hurts them as individuals in the game. This is the first week he has actually felt he could be a target the following week. If Cody and Mark go out early, I think he will throw in the towel because he has no balls at all. If he does win, he will let Raven and Paul tell him what to do. If Jess floats the temptation thing at him, he will be scared too, but he doesn't have to backbone to stand up to Paul or Raven.

Christmas: She is also on board to put up Cody and Mark, but HER objective is for Mark to go. She has been building her own little army, I believe, to go against Paul when the time comes. She has more hold over Josh than the others. She has built a little bit of trust with Cody and Jess, and she came to Jess right after the veto and told her that she felt she has to vote for Josh to stay because he voted for her twice and she owes him. Jess told her it was fine and she appreciated her being honest with her. Now if Jess floats her temptation thing to Christmas, I think she will believe it and decide to go with Mark and Elena. If the backdoor opens, she might even take a shot at Paul through the back door garnering votes from Jess, Cody, Mark/Elena (the one off the block), Josh and through some sort of deal the fifth one to be Jason, Alex or Kevin. But I believe it will probably backfire on her and Mark or Elena will end up going home. If I were her I would go with the Mark/Elena scenario and build more trust with Cody/Jess moving forward.

Raven: She talks tough, but I don't believe she thinks she is a target. There is a good possibility she will throw it. If she wins, Paul will run her HOH for sure, so see any of the above scenarios.

Cody: He has talked about putting up Paul and Alex. Jess is trying to have trust in Paul, but once the votes come down, that box will FINALLY be shut. She seems to think that Paul will honor their deal that they would not put him up or backdoor him if they would leave them alone until jury. Well, that ship will have sailed. If I were Cody, immediately after winning HOH, I would ask to talk to Josh first ALONE. I would tell him that he will guarantee him not to go on the block as a pawn or replacement or anything IF he tells him what the plan was to save him this past week. Who orchestrated it, who knew or didn't know about it ahead of time, etc. Tell Josh that he will be talking to everyone and if he lies about it, then he will go on the block against Raven or Paul to make SURE he goes home this time. Once he tells him the story, make him swear on his family he is telling the truth. If he hedges or says he didn't know or whatever, then tell him he had his chance to be saved and leave him hanging. Then I would put up Paul and Alex. There are still 2 subgroups in Paul's group in Cody's eyes. This would put them at odds with each other. Tell everyone at noms that if either of them come off the block, Christmas or Raven will be the replacements depending on how the week goes. This way, Paul, Christmas or Alex will be going home, all targets for them.

Mark: He tried to tell Paul last night that his own agenda may not be that of others in the house. He said there is "a pair" in the house who are just sitting around not willing to make any moves or DO ANYTHING to stir things up and as a fan he doesn't like that (like he hasn't done anything other than follow the leader?). Paul basically dismissed him saying he doesn't care what anyone else's agenda is, they all have to play, blah, blah, blah. I think he will put up Matt and Raven with Paul as a backdoor because I believe Elena will want to possibly try to resolve issues that Paul may have with her because make no mistake she wants to be Paul's right hand in this game. Mark is just her boy toy. If the back door opens, he might take a shot at Paul, but it will backfire and he will stay. If he chickens out on the backdoor because Elena tells him they can't take out Paul, he will puss out and put up Josh. If Matt wins veto, he will use it on Raven, otherwise he will volunteer to be evicted to save Raven. If I were him I would do the same as Cody, put up Alex and Paul and let it go from there.

Elena: She will be upset that she was blindsided by the vote, but I still think she will want to try to work with Paul going forward. She really wants to be THAT person for Paul and Mark is her boy toy. I think she will also go with Matt and Raven, but Alex will be her backdoor option unless Paul gets in her head. If I were her, I would do the same as Cody, put up Alex and Paul and let it go from there.

Paul: I don't see him putting Cody straight on the block. I think he will put up Mark and Elena. His reasoning is that they will put Cody out through the backdoor. If Cody or Jess get chosen for POV he will have Christmas use her temptation to remove one of them. He will be sure he is in the cat bird seat. Now if Jess floats the temptation information to him, I think he will call their bluff and still try to go with the backdoor plan of Cody if possible. But then the hex will shit on his parade and that will be a live eviction I can't wait to see!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: If you were HOH   Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:26 pm

I have been thinking about this again after watching the groups and Paul spin his shit to different groups in different ways and I think I would approach it this way.

If Cody wins HOH. He needs to tell Josh he is completely safe until the final 6 with him and Jess if he just leaves Jess alone. Make a reference to Josh's reputation leaving the house will be that he bullied a small female and he peeped at girls in the shower, so if that is what he wants, that is up to him.

Then tell the house in an open forum this:

I am also not targeting Paul because there is no point. Everyone is following him like sheep and IF you get to the final 2 with him, you will have no accomplishments to list when you get there other than "I followed Paul's instructions." So, every time me or Jess win a competition, we will target those people who follow Paul's instructions and play HIS game instead of their own. So if you are all comfortable being casualties to Paul's game, then fine, he can't save you all. But just know that it will be you and your closest person in the game on the block together each time. Sure chances are that Jess or me will not win the game, but we are going to take a few of you with us in the process. We tried going the trust route and it was spit back in our face.

Now if anyone wants to come and talk to us about working further in the game, a short-term deal or anything else, feel free to come and talk to me because Jess and I are free agents and unlike some people in this house we DO win comps and we WILL put people up. And on a final note, Jess did win that temptation last week and it seems that Paul isn't the only popular one in the house because they saved the best one for last. So, all you best backstabbing plans could actually be turned back on you like it was on me the first week. Then see what kind of information comes in from what people and go from there.

Then put up Alex and Paul and say this:

I nominate you Alex and you Paul. Surprisingly through the information people shared, you are the closest one to Paul so I have to put you up with him. He is obviously the pawn because everyone knows that he will be saved regardless. But when he comes off the block and the replacement goes up, it will be one of his followers and if he saves you, then I guess people will know that you are his #2 and they can do with that whatever they want. This ceremony is adjourned.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: If you were HOH   Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:11 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I have been thinking about this again after watching the groups and Paul spin his shit to different groups in different ways and I think I would approach it this way.

If Cody wins HOH.  He needs to tell Josh he is completely safe until the final 6 with him and Jess if he just leaves Jess alone.  Make a reference to Josh's reputation leaving the house will be that he bullied a small female and he peeped at girls in the shower, so if that is what he wants, that is up to him.

Then tell the house in an open forum this:

I am also not targeting Paul because there is no point.  Everyone is following him like sheep and IF you get to the final 2 with him, you will have no accomplishments to list when you get there other than "I followed Paul's instructions."  So, every time me or Jess win a competition, we will target those people who follow Paul's instructions and play HIS game instead of their own.  So if you are all comfortable being casualties to Paul's game, then fine, he can't save you all.  But just know that it will be you and your closest person in the game on the block together each time. Sure chances are that Jess or me will not win the game, but we are going to take a few of you with us in the process.  We tried going the trust route and it was spit back in our face.

Now if anyone wants to come and talk to us about working further in the game, a short-term deal or anything else, feel free to come and talk to me because Jess and I are free agents and unlike some people in this house we DO win comps and we WILL put people up.  And on a final note, Jess did win that temptation last week and it seems that Paul isn't the only popular one in the house because they saved the best one for last.  So, all you best backstabbing plans could actually be turned back on you like it was on me the first week.  Then see what kind of information comes in from what people and go from there.  

Then put up Alex and Paul and say this:

I nominate you Alex and you Paul.  Surprisingly through the information people shared, you are the closest one to Paul so I have to put you up with him.  He is obviously the pawn because everyone knows that he will be saved regardless.  But when he comes off the block and the replacement goes up, it will be one of his followers and if he saves you, then I guess people will know that you are his #2 and they can do with that whatever they want.  This ceremony is adjourned.

I love this and would love to see it, but lets get real, the only one with a brain power to think of this would be Paul. None of these people have any idea how to do anything. Paul has to tell them what to do, when to do it and why it would work. None of these morons are playing the game because if they were they would be trying to figure out how to get Paul out since he is the only one at the moment who is playing the game.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: If you were HOH   Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:51 pm

If any of the loyal sheep...........Raven, Matt, Christmas, Josh, Kevin, Alex or Jason win HOH, it is a Paul HOH, so no sense in even entertaining the idea.

I would normally include Mark and Elena in that group, but I am seeing some different things in their conversations and I believe if Mark can make some semblance of peace with Alex, he will try to throw the HOH.

Elena is motivated to win HOH, but only to get herself away from being a have-not, nothing else. She keeps floating things with the group that they should throw it to her, but there is always someone in the group that questions whether or not she will "do the right thing" so not sure she wants to put herself in that position or not.

Cody or Jess:

Neither will play in the temptation and they will tell Mark and Elena not to play either. Paul will assume that Cody and Jess are not playing in the temptation comp and will probably try to skew it so HE will be the winner. But, Cody and Jess state often that the one of them who is not HOH will play in the temptation. People will question the logic and they will say..........."to keep anyone else from winning safety to make sure that ALL our options are on the table for nominations." This will work better if Jess is the HOH because it would be like Cody to WANT to compete against Paul to beat him.

At that point Paul will either tell everyone that they all have to compete in the temptation to try to get Cody on the block or he will only choose what he deems as good competitors to play against Cody so he ends up on the block. But when either Cody or Jess enter the Den, they decline the offer to compete. What would make this even more delicious is if it is an individual comp where nobody can throw it to Paul and they all go in there playing balls to the wall.

Once the Den is over, if Paul or Alex don't win or lose the Den, those are the nominees. No backdoors, no cute moves of any kind, just put them on the block together. If Cody/Jess win POV they pull down the third nominee so that Alex or Paul go home. If Mark or Elena win POV tell them it is time to draw the line and pick their side. If they won't do that, then tell them if they take Paul or Alex off the block the other one will go up in their place. Doesn't matter because they will throw it anyway in that situation.

Depending on who is the third nominee, if Paul or Alex get off the block, they put up Jason in their place. This ensures a decent competitor and/or target leaves the house.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you were HOH   Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:46 pm

We all know that Paul is winning the temptation comp regardless of what it is. Cody or Jess would be foolish to play if one of them is HoH, and these sheep are dumb enough to give it to Paul by default and let him be the only one who plays in it. See my post in call it before it happens
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: If you were HOH   Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:14 pm

ctown28 wrote:
We all know that Paul is winning the temptation comp regardless of what it is.  Cody or Jess would be foolish to play if one of them is HoH, and these sheep are dumb enough to give it to Paul by default and let him be the only one who plays in it.  See my post in call it before it happens

That is what I said, make them THINK the one is not HOH will play. At this point, Paul thinks that these two are completely stupid. They have made some really dumb moves, no doubt, but they are not complete morons. That being said, if Cody is the one who is NOT HOH, I think he would buy it that Cody is playing just to compete against him. He will be running around making plans, selecting people to play or not to play, telling people if it is an open forum just make sure Cody loses, if it is private EVERYONE try really hard to win it etc. Either way when it is revealed that Cody didn't play in the comp after, he once again looks like a moron with all his stupid planning and such. Even sweeter, if it is an individual comp that includes math which he sucks at, and he loses the temptation.

I do agree with you that Paul will win that temptation regardless because production will do anything to keep him in the game. If that falls through then the POV will be something they can sandbag Cody and/or Jess by teaming up to save their leader like hold em/fold em or the spelling comp (they will all give him their letters).

I am just saying how I would play it.

If Paul wins temptation, then Alex and Jason are your noms. Jason will be the one who leaves (depending on the temptation loser nominee), but at least you weaken Alex and take out a decent competitor at the same time.

The only way Paul has ANY chance of going home is if he is on the block against Alex at the end of the week with no third nominee. Solid votes to send Paul out would be Jason, Cody/Jess (1 vote) which is only gives you 2 votes. But, you look at Mark and Elena and tell them they have to know they are at the bottom of that group. Tell them if you get Paul gone out of the house, the other side of the house will not know which end is up without a leader and Alex will go after people who vote against her like Matt, Raven and Christmas or Cody and Jess. That gives you 2 more votes. Now you only have to swing 1 more vote, basically Kevin or Josh.

Kevin would be between a rock and a hard place. Paul has a lot of ammunition on him so getting him out of the house would be pretty smart, but he also believes Paul has his back like nobody else and knows the game better. But if he is the swing vote against Alex, he loses Jason and Alex at the same time, one in the house and one out of the house which puts him in a more vulnerable position. He is a numbers guy and doesn't seem to care where his loyalties go, so he would probably vote out Paul.

Josh is a different story. He is pretty much influenced most by Paul and Christmas. But he has been "working" with Jason (or so he thinks) from the beginning of the game. If Jason appeals to him that it is time to start playing their OWN game, he just might do it, but that one is a BIG toss up.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you were HOH   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:50 pm

This thread seems like a perfect place for this, HoH is more than just initial nominations.

Now if I were HoH this week, played the same way Josh did with initial noms and I get into the position leading into the veto meeting, I would do things drastically different.

This is a golden opportunity being missed here.  There is already some talk about a certain person manipulationg and controlling everyone.  It's time to take a big swing and make a big move.  Mark pulls himself down, Paul's ass goes up.  Time to rally the troops.  Here's the points to make:

• This guy has played a full season and already made final 2 once.  If you think your his ride or die, look how quick he bailed on his ride or die last year

• He has been manipulating everyone, this was after being given 3 weeks of safety to start his season.

• Notice how he had all of us doing his dirty work on Cody and Jess last week so he didn't come off as the bad guy.

Remember, you don't need the whole house.  You have Cody, you can get Mark, just tell Mark that Paul is the one who suggested Mark and Elena as replacements, you can get Kevin, you can even get Matt and Raven by telling them Paul was making fun of Ravens gastreoparesis.  Alex would probably be the toughest to get but I think it could have gotten done this week.  Too bad nobody has the balls to make a move

Editted to add, all you need is 4 votes, you are the tiebreaker in this scenario since 3 are on the block
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: If you were HOH   Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:56 am

ctown28 wrote:
This thread seems like a perfect place for this, HoH is more than just initial nominations.

Now if I were HoH this week, played the same way Josh did with initial noms and I get into the position leading into the veto meeting, I would do things drastically different.

This is a golden opportunity being missed here.  There is already some talk about a certain person manipulationg and controlling everyone.  It's time to take a big swing and make a big move.  Mark pulls himself down, Paul's ass goes up.  Time to rally the troops.  Here's the points to make:

• This guy has played a full season and already made final 2 once.  If you think your his ride or die, look how quick he bailed on his ride or die last year

• He has been manipulating everyone, this was after being given 3 weeks of safety to start his season.

• Notice how he had all of us doing his dirty work on Cody and Jess last week so he didn't come off as the bad guy.

Remember, you don't need the whole house.  You have Cody, you can get Mark, just tell Mark that Paul is the one who suggested Mark and Elena as replacements, you can get Kevin, you can even get Matt and Raven by telling them Paul was making fun of Ravens gastreoparesis.  Alex would probably be the toughest to get but I think it could have gotten done this week.  Too bad nobody has the balls to make a move

Editted to add, all you need is 4 votes, you are the tiebreaker in this scenario since 3 are on the block

Sounds like a good plan, but it would not fly with this group. Mark will only vote against Paul if he is on the block against Elena. He is still under the delusion that he and Elena will have a relationship outside the house and she is just working her game with Paul and others. She comes in and flirts with him at night and allows a kiss or a hug here and there to keep him on the chain. No way he sticks his neck out unless Elena and/or the entire house was turning.

Matt and Raven would not believe that Paul said anything against Raven and her disease unless they hear it from his own mouth. Here again, unless there was a clear majority, they are sticking with Paul. So, there are 3 votes that Paul has right there for absolutely sure.

Alex, Kevin and Jason are under the impression that Paul has their back more than the "other side" and would not do it either.

So he could have taken the swing, but he would have completely missed the mark for sure, at least for now.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: If you were HOH   Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:14 am

I have chosen you Paul and you Raven for eviction

Paul, you know why you are here. (wink, wink, nod, nod, say no more, say no more. Wink )

And you Raven, well....sweet heart I'm just scared to death that you are going to die before finally night so I've decided to cut out the middle man and save us all the head ache. With that this nomination ceremony is over.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were HOH   

Back to top Go down

If you were HOH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: