Share | 

The Paul Show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1450

PostSubject: The Paul Show   Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:12 am

Last night was all Paul, all the time. First of all these idiots are just following him blind like a bunch of morons. But the show edit was all Paul. Is it the same on the feeds? Is there no game going on except for what Paul is doing? If tonight starts being Paul heavy I'm going to have to skip it and just come here to find out what happened
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: The Paul Show   Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:19 am

Wembeley wrote:
Last night was all Paul, all the time. First of all these idiots are just following him blind like a bunch of morons. But the show edit was all Paul. Is it the same on the feeds? Is there no game going on except for what Paul is doing? If tonight starts being Paul heavy I'm going to have to skip it and just come here to find out what happened

It's not just the edit. These idiots think Paul is everything. Someone even said that Paul is guaranteedoing to win but at least we have a shot at 50k. But now that this stupid twists is over and Paul's Ben exposed a bit, he may have to feel some heat, until production steps in.

Pail is basically telling others who they are allowed to talk to. His newest targets are ramses and Jess because they don't listen to his advice. Matt and Raven especially think everything he says is gospel
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Paul Show   Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:30 am

Another thing on this, I think Dick may have brought it up on the episode I was on, but he brought it up again last night on Dick @ Nite. Look back to the Hoh Paul won. Dick tasked Ian Terry as to if there has ever been an hoh comp where players can help another player. Ian came up with 2, out of 19 seasons, and it turns out the two he referenced were pov comps. So in 19 seasons, we'll 18 if you don't count this one, Paul is talking about everyone throwing it to him, and you get these idiots, not only giving him their tickets, but reserving a place in line for him to redeem them. And if that isn't enough, while this seemed like a new comp, this same exact was in BB OTT. Guess who hosted It? Paul.
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: The Paul Show   Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:35 am

Damn, I was hoping the edit was the problem. This is why they need to STOP bringing people back. Unless they do like the past and do ALL returnees it's not fair to the new people. Paul knows already what works for him. I might be more into this season if it was just these idiots trying to figure out the game and not just following Paul around.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Paul Show   Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:43 am

Wembeley wrote:
Damn, I was hoping the edit was the problem. This is why  they need to STOP bringing people back. Unless they do like the past and do ALL returnees it's not fair to the new people. Paul knows already what works for him. I might be more into this season if it was just these idiots trying to figure out the game and not just following Paul around.

There was no need to bring him back, they got a good cast with these people. The age diversity makes it. Yeah, there are a few duds like Raven and Matt, but that will always happen. They just need to let Robyn Kass do the job they pay her to do.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: The Paul Show   Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:51 am

Wembley, Ctown is not exaggerating, these people follow Paul like he is a cult leader. They hang on his every word and direction. He will point out things he was right about and say "didn't I call it exactly?" and they look at him like he is a genius. An example of his "genius" to give you an idea is that he told his group last week that once Cody left, Jess would try to integrate herself back into the group and be friendly with people. Then when she started hanging out and socializing with people, he would pull them aside in groups of 2 or 3 and tell them.............see I told you what she would do. Well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that is what ANYONE would do in that situation. What is the alternative, she would sit in a corner by herself and wait to be evicted? Even if she had no hope of staying in the house, she is still going to interact with people.

Ctown, that post about the "team aspect" of that HOH comp was very enlightening and pissed me off more than it did at the time. When you spell it all out, it is much worse than I thought at the time.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: The Paul Show   Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:54 am

ctown28 wrote:
Wembeley wrote:
Damn, I was hoping the edit was the problem. This is why  they need to STOP bringing people back. Unless they do like the past and do ALL returnees it's not fair to the new people. Paul knows already what works for him. I might be more into this season if it was just these idiots trying to figure out the game and not just following Paul around.

There was no need to bring him back, they got a good cast with these people.  The age diversity makes it.  Yeah, there are a few duds like Raven and Matt, but that will always happen.  They just need to let Robyn Kass do the job they pay her to do.

I do agree they have the makings of a good season with people that may get along at one point and be at each other's throat the next which makes a good season. Now that they have put their hand in that jar to bring Paul back and did all this to keep him safe, they need to let it play out from here on out and take their fingers off the scale. I think this could still be a pretty good season if they stop meddling so much.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Paul Show   Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:59 am

chap5788 wrote:

Ctown, that post about the "team aspect" of that HOH comp was very enlightening and pissed me off more than it did at the time.  When you spell it all out, it is much worse than I thought at the time.  

Wait until you see Dick talk about it. I think the first time was on the episode I was on but he definitely did last night. I had never even thought about it until he brought it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paul Show   

Back to top Go down

The Paul Show
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1