Share | 

Live Feeds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Live Feeds   Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:13 pm

So not only are we getting hosed on the feeds being down for an extensive length of time to accommodate the Battle Back, but now they are all screwed up. I can't watch ANYTHING that happened from 12 am this morning to the present time. It shows them all sleeping and I know for a fact that they were up long past midnight. I wanted to go back and watch a couple of conversation and there is nothing.

I know they have had glitches in the past where certain segments of time are messed up and you can't watch it, but usually not this length of time. I am not even sure that the "live" action is actually live right now because the time is shown to be 4+ hours earlier than it should be. The DOT "voting" is supposedly over now, so I am assuming that they will be setting them up to go in in a couple of hours and I want to watch to try to figure out who won it.

It just seems like an odd coincidence that suddenly there is a "glitch" in the feeds with what is coming up the rest of the week and it is pissing me off! Mad6
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:27 pm

chap5788 wrote:
So not only are we getting hosed on the feeds being down for an extensive length of time to accommodate the Battle Back, but now they are all screwed up.  I can't watch ANYTHING that happened from 12 am this morning to the present time.  It shows them all sleeping and I know for a fact that they were up long past midnight.  I wanted to go back and watch a couple of conversation and there is nothing.  

I know they have had glitches in the past where certain segments of time are messed up and you can't watch it, but usually not this length of time.  I am not even sure that the "live" action is actually live right now because the time is shown to be 4+ hours earlier than it should be.  The DOT "voting" is supposedly over now, so I am assuming that they will be setting them up to go in in a couple of hours and I want to watch to try to figure out who won it.  

It just seems like an odd coincidence that suddenly there is a "glitch" in the feeds with what is coming up the rest of the week and it is pissing me off! Mad6

Sounds like a good time to go watch Dick @ Nite!

hypnotize
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:54 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
So not only are we getting hosed on the feeds being down for an extensive length of time to accommodate the Battle Back, but now they are all screwed up.  I can't watch ANYTHING that happened from 12 am this morning to the present time.  It shows them all sleeping and I know for a fact that they were up long past midnight.  I wanted to go back and watch a couple of conversation and there is nothing.  

I know they have had glitches in the past where certain segments of time are messed up and you can't watch it, but usually not this length of time.  I am not even sure that the "live" action is actually live right now because the time is shown to be 4+ hours earlier than it should be.  The DOT "voting" is supposedly over now, so I am assuming that they will be setting them up to go in in a couple of hours and I want to watch to try to figure out who won it.  

hypnotize

Actually I already plan to binge watch available episodes (starting with yours of course) while the feeds are down on Thursday and Friday. cheers1
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:28 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

hypnotize

Actually I already plan to binge watch available episodes (starting with yours of course) while the feeds are down on Thursday and Friday.  cheers1

Since you are subscribed, all episodes for this season will be available. You can watch however many times you want until your 6 month subscription expires. Last night I just watched Sundays show, he had on Bunky from BB2 and Porsche from BB13. I really didn't care much for this episode as there was a lot of non BB talk, but I think it was because both his regulars, Cat and Peter were not able to make it for that show. Still entertaining though
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:37 pm

Raven floated the idea last night to Paul that maybe they should send Jess out instead of Dom. I thought he was "acting" like he was open to the idea, but subtly squashing it a bit. But to see if anything was coming of it, I checked in on the feeds this morning. He had a short conversation with Matt in the SR asking what he thought. Matt said he thought Jess was more dangerous than Dom, but Paul kind of said, "is she really?" and that kind of thing. Matt asked about Alex and Paul said Alex wants them both gone, so he didn't think she would care one way or the other, but didn't think Mark and Elena would be on board (in actuality it would be Elena, because Mark would jump at the chance for sure).

Then they were called to HOH lockdown and it was shown that the feeds are now down until Friday night after the battle back episode. Why the hell do they have to take the feeds down before the show. I know they always go down during HOH lockdown, but then they usually come back up so we can watch to see if votes are flipping and such, but now they are taking that away from us too and it pisses me off! Mad6 Mad6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   

Back to top Go down

Live Feeds
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1