Share | 

Don't talk to.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7296

PostSubject: Don't talk to.......   Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:54 am

One of the many reasons I would NEVER make it in the BB house is that people seem to think they can dictate who you can and can't talk to. If I am aligned with people, they either trust me or they don't. This bullshit that you can't be caught talking to someone, especially if it is out in the open somewhere, not hidden in a room or something is getting old.

Everyone will more than likely see the block at some time, and they may or may not be a target. But treating them like they have the plaque or isolating them so they have no human interaction or anything is just ridiculous.

Raven is now upset that Elena said she wouldn't mind Jess making jury, but just yesterday Matt said the same thing UNTIL Paul told Matt and Raven why it was a mistake (because it affects Paul's game of course). Raven told Matt "Paul TOLD Elena not to hang out with Jess and she is doing it anyway............these people need to do what Paul says!" Matt agreed and said he has played before so we have to listen to him.

But yet, Paul can spend time talking to ANYONE he wants to and they don't see that as a problem! Seriously?
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 758

PostSubject: Re: Don't talk to.......   Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:23 am

chap5788 wrote:
One of the many reasons I would NEVER make it in the BB house is that people seem to think they can dictate who you can and can't talk to.  If I am aligned with people, they either trust me or they don't.  This bullshit that you can't be caught talking to someone, especially if it is out in the open somewhere, not hidden in a room or something is getting old.  

Everyone will more than likely see the block at some time, and they may or may not be a target.  But treating them like they have the plaque or isolating them so they have no human interaction or anything is just ridiculous.  

Raven is now upset that Elena said she wouldn't mind Jess making jury, but just yesterday Matt said the same thing UNTIL Paul told Matt and Raven why it was a mistake (because it affects Paul's game of course).  Raven told Matt "Paul TOLD Elena not to hang out with Jess and she is doing it anyway............these people need to do what Paul says!"  Matt agreed and said he has played before so we have to listen to him.  

But yet, Paul can spend time talking to ANYONE he wants to and they don't see that as a problem!  Seriously?

It's good to be the chosen one....
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Don't talk to.......   Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:20 pm

nitewings wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
One of the many reasons I would NEVER make it in the BB house is that people seem to think they can dictate who you can and can't talk to.  If I am aligned with people, they either trust me or they don't.  This bullshit that you can't be caught talking to someone, especially if it is out in the open somewhere, not hidden in a room or something is getting old.  

Everyone will more than likely see the block at some time, and they may or may not be a target.  But treating them like they have the plaque or isolating them so they have no human interaction or anything is just ridiculous.  

Raven is now upset that Elena said she wouldn't mind Jess making jury, but just yesterday Matt said the same thing UNTIL Paul told Matt and Raven why it was a mistake (because it affects Paul's game of course).  Raven told Matt "Paul TOLD Elena not to hang out with Jess and she is doing it anyway............these people need to do what Paul says!"  Matt agreed and said he has played before so we have to listen to him.  

But yet, Paul can spend time talking to ANYONE he wants to and they don't see that as a problem!  Seriously?

It's good to be the chosen one....

Yes it is, but sometimes, the chosen one can get screwed. Let's hope that happens very soon.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: Don't talk to.......   Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Paul did the same shit last season, didn't want any one talking to the other. Remember when he wouldn't let frank be alone with someone who was on the Block? I'm not going to blame Paul for taking advantage of it. If these people are stupid enough to follow that bullshit it's on them. Matt is as useless as tits on a nun. How this guy got cast is a mystery to me
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Don't talk to.......   Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:03 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Paul did the same shit last season, didn't want any one talking to the other.  Remember when he wouldn't let frank be alone with someone who was on the Block?  I'm not going to blame Paul for taking advantage of it.  If these people  are stupid enough to follow that bullshit it's on them.  Matt is as useless as tits on a nun.  How this guy got cast is a mystery to me

I agree that Paul is smart to use it, my point is why the hell does everyone follow it without even raising an eyebrow? Elena has "bucked the system" a bit talking to anyone she wants, but then Paul will give her little hints and she will stop for a bit.

I agree with you about Matt too. You want to know what is worse, he was actually recruited to be on the show, he didn't apply. How the hell does THAT happen? I think they thought they had found their new Jeff and he would end up in a showmance the likes of Jeff and Jordan. Jeff was far from a good game player, but he was at least entertaining and not afraid to take shots. Matt honestly just wants to get to jury and vote for Raven to win the game, nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't talk to.......   

Back to top Go down

Don't talk to.......
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1