Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:45 am

chap5788 wrote:
And another thing.  The other day, Matt told Raven to be careful mentioning anything about Victor and something about knowing him outside of the house and eluded to a previous relationship with Paul through Victor or something.  She gave him this look like they needed to stop talking about it and he said he knows but was giving her a heads up not to slip up about it.

Then they were talking in some sort of code about "something Megan said early in the game and production shut it down."  Raven said that she had no right to even bring it up and that is why it was shut down.  Then she said but it came up again and I had to "tell my first lie in the house" to stop it from going further.

Then Cody and Jess were laying in bed and were mentioned "what Megan said" and production stopped it right away.  Jess said now they were going to get warned and Cody said he didn't say what it was, just that production shut down Megan from saying something.  

So, I am not sure what is going on with any of this, but there is something that BB production wants kept out of the limelight that has to do with Raven and I am just waiting for one of the resourceful BB bloggers or whatever you want to call them to come up with what might be happening here.  I thought it was scandalous enough about the Go Fund Me pages that her family has been using, but I believe there is more.  And I wonder if Raven is TELLING Paul that she has some sort of relationship with Victor, but she really doesn't or something.  I just don't see Victor being involved with someone who is scamming people, he just doesn't seem the type to me.

There is a picture floating around online of her and Paul at a fan meet and greet, so production already failed to shut that down.  The word is she had a previous relationship with Paul before going into the house.  Initially not many were putting much stock into it, until this Victor thing was brought up, which adds fuel to the fire. She knows ew Paul before she even went in, that is a huge advantage for not only her, but Paul as well as she can help take focus off him.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:55 pm

Now things are making a bit more sense. I really thought that Paul would go after Matt and Raven to target before Mark and Elena as the numbers started going down. When he was setting up his plan to send Cody out and talking about using Raven as a pawn, he said that NOBODY would vote against Raven. I thought at that time that it would be food for thought for him that she would have to go early rather than later because he believed nobody would ever target her. Then he went the other way and went after Mark and Elena (leaving them out of the loop to put a target on them for the upcoming week). So, if he has a previous relationship, even if it is no more than she was a HUGE fan of his, it would stand to reason that he can trust she will stand behind him for some time to come.

How many perks does 1 returning player need?
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 780

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:40 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:18 pm

Nitewings, you are on a roll!

clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:30 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Kevin to Paul - She (Raven) uses that (disease) for sympathy all the time. I'd like to know what's really going on #BB19

A lot of the HG's are getting fed up with her stories so she may not be as protected as she thinks she is
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:32 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Kevin to Paul - It looked like she (Raven) was shot 7 times when she cut her foot #BB19
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:54 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
Kevin to Paul - It looked like she (Raven) was shot 7 times when she cut her foot #BB19

Kevin has been trying to get people to start thinking about targeting Matt and Raven for a couple of weeks now. He always says they don't do anything so why do people protect them, but it was always shut down.

Today when talking to Paul in the above conversation, Paul actually said he is tired of hearing about Raven's disease. He says he has empathy for her situation, but it gets a little old listening to it day after day and he is pretty much over it. There have been a few more grumblings in the house along the same note, but she doesn't even realize it. Now I am thinking using her as a pawn against a big target, just might not work moving forward like it would have up to now especially when she is part of the blindside on the vote with Matt and Elena. I CAN'T WAIT to see her on the block. She will go completely crazy for sure, but she has been knocking other people for not taking it well.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:38 pm

Well it appears Raven's go fund me page has been taken down and all donations are being refunded. Now it looks to be even more of a scam, why else would it be taken down. Her moms facebook page for her has also been taken down after her Mom was harassing and "bullying" people who doubted the "terminal illness"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven   

Back to top Go down

Raven
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3