HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Raven

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11576
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:30 am

chap5788 wrote:
Has anyone noticed the amount and the kinds of foods Raven eats on a daily basis?  She eats a bunch of junk.  The other night I believe she drank some champagne too.  

When talking to Elena about Jess last night, Elena said that she will be friend with Jess outside the house and really likes her.  Raven said she would also and she has made plans to go out with Jess, get drunk and dance on tables and such.

I would think a digestive disease like this would be affected greatly by the food a person consumes.  I looked up a little bit about it and a great deal of what she consumes are things that trigger flares of the symptoms, but she only seems to feel sick or get sick when it can be used for sympathy.  

I mean it is obvious she has a gastric pacemaker, but this just seems more bizarre by the day.

I did notice this. You would think she would be more aware of what she is eating given her TERMINAL illness. Shrug

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!
avatar

Male Posts : 788
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:02 pm

Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!
avatar

Male Posts : 788
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!
avatar

Male Posts : 788
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:59 pm

Awesome nitewings!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:39 am

I have some questions some may have answers for.

1. Raven stated that her mother had this tummy problem, right? (I can barly say it let alone spell it so that is what it will be called from here on in, at least by me.)

2. If Raven's mother had it would it not make it harder to have a child?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:48 am

Naru wrote:
I have some questions some may have answers for.

1. Raven stated that her mother had this tummy problem, right? (I can barly say it let alone spell it so that is what it will be called from here on in, at least by me.)

2. If Raven's mother had it would it not make it harder to have a child?

Her mother does supposedly have it and yet she is still living despite it being "terminal"

It would have nothing to do with child bearing. While we often refer to the baby being in the tummy,it's actually in the uterus. The pacemaker helps the stomach to digest foods properly so the nutrients from what the mother eats would not be affected.

At least that's my thoughts on it, I'm not claiming to know this for a fact but it makes sense
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:03 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
I have some questions some may have answers for.

1. Raven stated that her mother had this tummy problem, right? (I can barly say it let alone spell it so that is what it will be called from here on in, at least by me.)

2. If Raven's mother had it would it not make it harder to have a child?

Her mother does supposedly have it and yet she is still living despite it being "terminal"

It would have nothing to do with child bearing.  While we often refer to the baby being in the tummy,it's actually in the uterus.  The pacemaker helps the stomach to digest foods properly so the nutrients from  what the mother eats would not be affected.

At least that's my thoughts on it, I'm not claiming to know this for a fact but it makes sense

I don't think this means what I think it means because you do know the mother is the source of life for the baby right? Be it food, medication, etc..

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:08 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
I have some questions some may have answers for.

1. Raven stated that her mother had this tummy problem, right? (I can barly say it let alone spell it so that is what it will be called from here on in, at least by me.)

2. If Raven's mother had it would it not make it harder to have a child?

Her mother does supposedly have it and yet she is still living despite it being "terminal"

It would have nothing to do with child bearing.  While we often refer to the baby being in the tummy,it's actually in the uterus.  The pacemaker helps the stomach to digest foods properly so the nutrients from  what the mother eats would not be affected.

At least that's my thoughts on it, I'm not claiming to know this for a fact but it makes sense

I don't think this means what I think it means because you do know the mother is the source of life for the baby right? Be it food, medication, etc..

Of course, and what she eats is the source of nutrients. Just like everything else she puts in her body. But the pacemaker helps to digest the food properly and get the nutrients into the blood stream (not to be vulgar, but also turn it into poop) I would imagine with the condition they eat healthy food and not fast food so the disease would have no effect on the pregnancy
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:12 am

Raven has stated that because of her disease, she will not be able to have children. I don't know if it is supposedly because of the digestive problems that may affect nutrition and such or what, but she apparently told them all that she wanted children so much, but can't have them because of her "2 terminal diseases." As Ctown raised before, if this is the case and her mother was sick all of Raven's life with this same disease, how was she able to have children? She told a story last night on BBAD where she was supposedly almost kidnapped when she was 8 years old and she said that she was home alone because her mom was always sick so she had to take care of herself sometimes even though the grandparents tried to be there for her, and then she went on with the attempted kidnapping story that I didn't care to listen to. I don't know of too many people who would leave an 8-year-old on their own, especially if the grandparents were in the picture at all, but with Raven if you say you have been to the moon, she will say that because of her "2 terminal diseases" she had to go in a special spaceship made specifically for her.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:15 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
I have some questions some may have answers for.

1. Raven stated that her mother had this tummy problem, right? (I can barly say it let alone spell it so that is what it will be called from here on in, at least by me.)

2. If Raven's mother had it would it not make it harder to have a child?

Her mother does supposedly have it and yet she is still living despite it being "terminal"

It would have nothing to do with child bearing.  While we often refer to the baby being in the tummy,it's actually in the uterus.  The pacemaker helps the stomach to digest foods properly so the nutrients from  what the mother eats would not be affected.

At least that's my thoughts on it, I'm not claiming to know this for a fact but it makes sense

I don't think this means what I think it means because you do know the mother is the source of life for the baby right? Be it food, medication, etc..

Of course, and what she eats is the source of nutrients.  Just like everything else she puts in her body.  But the pacemaker helps to digest the food properly and get the nutrients into the blood stream (not to be vulgar, but also turn it into poop) I would imagine with the condition they eat healthy food and not fast food so the disease would have no effect on the pregnancy

Ok! Now I see what you are trying to say. :facepalm:

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:18 am

chap5788 wrote:
Raven has stated that because of her disease, she will not be able to have children.  I don't know if it is supposedly because of the digestive problems that may affect nutrition and such or what, but she apparently told them all that she wanted children so much, but can't have them because of her "2 terminal diseases."  As Ctown raised before, if this is the case and her mother was sick all of Raven's life with this same disease, how was she able to have children?  She told a story last night on BBAD where she was supposedly almost kidnapped when she was 8 years old and she said that she was home alone because her mom was always sick so she had to take care of herself sometimes even though the grandparents tried to be there for her, and then she went on with the attempted kidnapping story that I didn't care to listen to.  I don't know of too many people who would leave an 8-year-old on their own, especially if the grandparents were in the picture at all, but with Raven if you say you have been to the moon, she will say that because of her "2 terminal diseases" she had to go in a special spaceship made specifically for her.

Yeah, the spaceship Lolly Pop...or the SS Leia Boobalishis Rolling Eyes

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:19 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Raven has stated that because of her disease, she will not be able to have children.  I don't know if it is supposedly because of the digestive problems that may affect nutrition and such or what, but she apparently told them all that she wanted children so much, but can't have them because of her "2 terminal diseases."  As Ctown raised before, if this is the case and her mother was sick all of Raven's life with this same disease, how was she able to have children?  She told a story last night on BBAD where she was supposedly almost kidnapped when she was 8 years old and she said that she was home alone because her mom was always sick so she had to take care of herself sometimes even though the grandparents tried to be there for her, and then she went on with the attempted kidnapping story that I didn't care to listen to.  I don't know of too many people who would leave an 8-year-old on their own, especially if the grandparents were in the picture at all, but with Raven if you say you have been to the moon, she will say that because of her "2 terminal diseases" she had to go in a special spaceship made specifically for her.

Yeah, the spaceship Lolly Pop...or the SS Leia Boobalishis Rolling Eyes

Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:22 am

Come on! Tonight was the first time we saw her "mean girl" side? WTF? Rolling Eyes

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:30 am

Please stop throwing Leia references as it pertains to her. Princess Leia is an American icon and does not deserve to be associated with this nitwit.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:33 am

Naru wrote:
Come on! Tonight was the first time we saw her "mean girl" side? WTF? Rolling Eyes

Oh please, tonight's DR statement was far from her "mean girl" side. She is a scam artist with absolutely nothing redeeming that I have witnessed for sure. I just hope that Cody doesn't protect her if he comes back into the house because he believes all the stuff about her disease and believes she is this courageous angel. I want people to start seeing her true colors and when she is evicted, I hope she gets booed or at least a very lukewarm response.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:40 am

ctown28 wrote:
Please stop throwing Leia references as it pertains to her.  Princess Leia is an American icon and does not deserve to be associated with this nitwit.

If I had a "Stamp" or a "Plant the flag" or even an "I own this!" emogie (smile faces) I would use it here because I do own it! Your right she is an American Icon and I can lay claim to it because I have been a Star Wars fan since before anyone was....(In fact I wanted to marry Luke, and Han was my backup plan.)

(Just to be clear, I'm not upset, angry or trying to pick a fight I am just playing)

(Well, except for the marrying part.....I'm really pissed they didn't wait for me to get older to marry them.Mad6 )

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:51 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Please stop throwing Leia references as it pertains to her.  Princess Leia is an American icon and does not deserve to be associated with this nitwit.

If I had a "Stamp" or a "Plant the flag" or even an "I own this!" emogie (smile faces) I would use it here because I do own it! Your right she is an American Icon and I can lay claim to it because I have been a Star Wars fan since before anyone was....(In fact I wanted to marry Luke, and Han was my backup plan.)

(Just to be clear, I'm not upset, angry or trying to pick a fight I am just playing)

(Well, except for the marrying part.....I'm really pissed they didn't wait for me to get older to marry them.Mad6 )

No worries here. I had no choice like you did for who to want to marry growing up. Leia was the only female in the entire galaxy!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:33 am


Jokers wrote:
Fri 11:05 PM BBT Raven complaining about Elena talking about her relationships again.
She says that Elena has talked about them about 8 times so far. Raven says she feels like she loses IQ points each time so she can't go through that again.

I feel the same way when you and Matt talk...... :facepalm:

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:23 pm

Now this is funny. Neer one to stop patting herself on the back. Raven is telling others how smart her and her mother are. In fact, they are both members of Mensa.

Well MAtt Hoffman from BB12 caught sight of this, and being a member of Mensa himself (A true and confirmed member) he logged onto the Mensa members web site and there is no record of Raven on there at all. He's not sure about her mother as he does not know her mothers name, but I'm sure that will be revealed in due time
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:28 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Now this is funny.  Neer one to stop patting herself on the back.  Raven is telling others how smart her and her mother are.  In fact, they are both members of Mensa.

Well MAtt Hoffman from BB12 caught sight of this, and being a member of Mensa himself (A true and confirmed member) he logged onto the Mensa members web site and there is no record of Raven on there at all.  He's not sure about her mother as he does not know her mothers name, but I'm sure that will be revealed in due time

I just looked at the screencap Matt tweeted and assuming her mother has the same last name as her, there are no Waltons in ARizona that are members of Mensa.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:36 pm

Naru wrote:

Jokers wrote:
Fri 11:05 PM BBT Raven complaining about Elena talking about her relationships again.
She says that Elena has talked about them about 8 times so far. Raven says she feels like she loses IQ points each time so she can't go through that again.

I feel the same way when you and Matt talk...... :facepalm:

When I heard her say this, my first thought was..............really, only 8 times? How many times have we heard "my 2 terminal diseases" come out of her mouth. I would say Elena has a few more times before she can compete with Raven in this department.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:40 pm

ctown28 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Now this is funny.  Neer one to stop patting herself on the back.  Raven is telling others how smart her and her mother are.  In fact, they are both members of Mensa.

Well MAtt Hoffman from BB12 caught sight of this, and being a member of Mensa himself (A true and confirmed member) he logged onto the Mensa members web site and there is no record of Raven on there at all.  He's not sure about her mother as he does not know her mothers name, but I'm sure that will be revealed in due time

I just looked at the screencap Matt tweeted and assuming her mother has the same last name as her, there are no Waltons in ARizona that are members of Mensa.

Maybe it is a SPECIAL Mensa group that only people with terminal diseases who are scam artists get to join!

She is completely insane. She lies about everything, but yet stands on this platform that she is a goody-goody girl, doesn't lie, won't compromise her "integrity" to win the game........blah, blah, blah. I think she lies so much she actually starts believing they are true.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:03 am

Is anyone listening to this stuff that Raven is spewing to the people in the hot tub on BBAD? Some of what she is saying is completely not adding up.

She is talking about this rare disease she has and believe it or not, she is the youngest one in the world to have this disease, that they know of. She is doing involved in some sort of testing with her chromosomes and she wants to go to Sweden for this experimental stuff. Paul and Cody are asking a lot of questions and she seems to have answers, but when Paul posed the question, "so if you get this other disease cured, what does that do for the quality of life with the gastroparesis and she said it would just stop her nerves from dying and such. But then she says that her stomach is completely paralyzed and do not function. So how would the nerves die if they are completely paralyzed now?

She said that because of her pacemaker she is not supposed to lift more than 65 pounds. So, how was it safe for her to do the wall comp? She would have to sustain her own body weight at times. She said the doctors really don't want her to dance, but she ignored that because dance is her life. I looked up limitations from this type of pacemaker and it said nothing about lifting, but did say sudden, excessive, repetitive bending, twisting, bouncing or stretching should be avoided. So, it sounds to me like dancing would be the last thing a person should be able to do. Also, falling off a wall comp or the vines in the initial comps would be very dangerous for her.

She also keeps saying the leads have to be moved and changed over and over and over because they stop working. But according to what I have read, the only thing that happens with the pacemaker is that the battery lasts 5 to 10 years and when the battery goes out, it is a simple procedure to put a new generator in the pacemaker. She has said that the pacemaker has to be replaced multiple times.

It is obvious she has something implanted in her abdominal wall, but her situation is not as dire as she makes it out to be. She also talks about it being hereditary because her mom also had it, but I have found nothing that points to that.

This whole thing just rubs me the wrong way. Add this to the stories that are out there about the multiple Go Fund Me pages they have had as a family for her and her mother, it just makes me sick. Plus I see her eating junk food and crap almost all day long and very rarely does she have bouts of nausea or anything unless someone else seems to be in the limelight at the time.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:11 am

And another thing. The other day, Matt told Raven to be careful mentioning anything about Victor and something about knowing him outside of the house and eluded to a previous relationship with Paul through Victor or something. She gave him this look like they needed to stop talking about it and he said he knows but was giving her a heads up not to slip up about it.

Then they were talking in some sort of code about "something Megan said early in the game and production shut it down." Raven said that she had no right to even bring it up and that is why it was shut down. Then she said but it came up again and I had to "tell my first lie in the house" to stop it from going further.

Then Cody and Jess were laying in bed and were mentioned "what Megan said" and production stopped it right away. Jess said now they were going to get warned and Cody said he didn't say what it was, just that production shut down Megan from saying something.

So, I am not sure what is going on with any of this, but there is something that BB production wants kept out of the limelight that has to do with Raven and I am just waiting for one of the resourceful BB bloggers or whatever you want to call them to come up with what might be happening here. I thought it was scandalous enough about the Go Fund Me pages that her family has been using, but I believe there is more. And I wonder if Raven is TELLING Paul that she has some sort of relationship with Victor, but she really doesn't or something. I just don't see Victor being involved with someone who is scamming people, he just doesn't seem the type to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Raven   

Back to top Go down
 
Raven
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Raven-DarkWorld deck
» Your favorite Tsundere? -o-
» Dark World Trial (probably a failed attempt)
» New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross"
» Gerard Butler In Talks For ‘The Raven’

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: