Raven

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Raven   Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:34 am

Ctown and I have posted comments about her on a few other threads, but I thought I would start one for her since it looks like she is going to be there for some time to come.

I said from the start she was fake, she is a "mean girl" but tries to portray herself as this positive, wonderful person who doesn't lie and will protect her integrity even if it means she will lose the game. It you want to be a bitch or villain on the show, fine, I enjoy the drama they create. But don't try to sell yourself to me as something else. There have only be a couple of DR sessions, but they have been in this light.

When she did that interview with Dom she laid out this catastrophic story of a girl on borrowed time and she is just Miss Positivity and it made me nauseous because I knew that she was not what she was selling and she doesn't own the behavior.

Then they did that clip on the episode the other night highlighting her "terminal disease" and her positive attitude and I bitched about this not having anything to do with the game at hand. Ctown pointed out some holes in her story, like her mother has the same thing, but is still living, so if it is as terminal as she says, then how is that possible. Now I came across this link on Joker's and of course I don't know how credible it is, but it seems like little Miss Raven is not quite so innocent and her and her family have been scamming people doing this for a while now. And there was a link the other day that a new Fund Me page was started after the Dominique interview that was doing well. Here is the link if you would like to read it.

http://bethotful.tumblr.com/post/163010460535/im-dying-im-dying-raven/amp

I remember when Matt (from Enzo's season) said his wife had a rare disease, but he owned it in the DR that it was a fabrication and when he got out of the house he was chewed up for it. Can you imagine if this is all true and they are doing this to scam people even more what kind of backlash she is going to get when she leaves the house?

I don't advocate people having their lives trashed outside the house for what they do in the house, but this just stinks to high heaven and it is a shitty thing to do for those people out there who are really in need of help for things like this. I guess that trip to Europe she is planning for after the game is going to be a good idea for her for sure.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6880

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:57 am

Shocked You mean she doesn't make her money by going to Star Wars conventions and showing off her Leia boobs? Shocked

I don't care if she has an incurable disease or not. I don't like her, end of story. Some always take the stance "I want to be treated like everyone else." Well, congrats.....I'm treating you like everyone else I don't like. Razz

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:20 am

I really have no use for her. I am sorry if she is as sick as she claims (if she is lying she is the worst sort of bitch). I am not buying her "Miss Positivity Blow Sunshine up Your Ass" attitude. Also, her hair makes me bananas. Ugh!

Sadly, she and her Leia buns will be around for a while.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Naru wrote:
Shocked  You mean she doesn't make her money by going to Star Wars conventions and showing off her Leia boobs? Shocked

I don't care if she has an incurable disease or not. I don't like her, end of story. Some always take the stance "I want to be treated like everyone else." Well, congrats.....I'm treating you like everyone else I don't like. Razz

Well said! clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:09 pm

capricious1 wrote:
I really have no use for her.  I am sorry if she is as sick as she claims (if she is lying she is the worst sort of bitch).  I am not buying her "Miss Positivity Blow Sunshine up Your Ass" attitude.  Also, her hair makes me bananas.  Ugh!  

Sadly, she and her Leia buns will be around for a while.

Unfortunately you are probably correct, she will be there for some time to come. And with this group buying everything she is selling (including Cody if he returns to the game), the person who actually puts her up and sends her to jury will lose votes as a result of that because it would be "shameful to evict this wonderful, sweet girl who needs and DESERVES it more than anyone else in the house. Okay, now I have made myself sick just typing that! Puke
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9148

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:16 pm

I agree people are going to be afraid to go after her for fear of repercussions, but eventually that will change. Once she is at jury people wont feel so bad.

Raven is taking advantage of peoples ignorance regarding her disease. It is NOT a terminal disease. Incurable and terminal are not the same thing. Sort of like diabetes, diabetes can kill you if you dont follow the rules, but it is an incurable, yet treatable disease
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:51 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I agree people are going to be afraid to go after her for fear of repercussions, but eventually that will change.  Once she is at jury people wont feel so bad.

Raven is taking advantage of peoples ignorance regarding her disease.  It is NOT a terminal disease.  Incurable and terminal are not the same thing.  Sort of like diabetes, diabetes can kill you if you dont follow the rules, but it is an incurable, yet treatable disease

Matt actually thinks that everyone should make sure Raven gets to the final 2 and everyone should vote for her because she DESERVES it. This is the guy that is going to have a real rude awakening when he leaves the house and finds out that they have been basically setting up these funding pages and are not in the dire need that she claims them to be and she is not terminal any more than I am.

I wonder if Paul will bring up some of these things with anyone. He is a stickler for actual words people use and I could actually see him starting to poke holes in her story in a subtle way.

Oh, and Ctown, you are forgetting about the second disease that she calls the "Raven Disease"............maybe that is where the "terminal" part comes in! chuckle
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:22 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I agree people are going to be afraid to go after her for fear of repercussions, but eventually that will change.  Once she is at jury people wont feel so bad.

Raven is taking advantage of peoples ignorance regarding her disease.  It is NOT a terminal disease.  Incurable and terminal are not the same thing.  Sort of like diabetes, diabetes can kill you if you dont follow the rules, but it is an incurable, yet treatable disease

Matt actually thinks that everyone should make sure Raven gets to the final 2 and everyone should vote for her because she DESERVES it.  This is the guy that is going to have a real rude awakening when he leaves the house and finds out that they have been basically setting up these funding pages and are not in the dire need that she claims them to be and she is not terminal any more than I am.  

I wonder if Paul will bring up some of these things with anyone.  He is a stickler for actual words people use and I could actually see him starting to poke holes in her story in a subtle way.

Oh, and Ctown, you are forgetting about the second disease that she calls the "Raven Disease"............maybe that is where the "terminal" part comes in!  chuckle

This is typical politcal correct bullshit, she does not deserve it any more than anyone else. BB isnot a charity, it is a game. Now that she has exposure, there will be a ton of people going out and donating to this thing just because they "like" her. I generally do not do this for people I don't know, the only time I did was when Evel Dick was asking for donations for Lex's wife. I know ED is not going to scam people this way.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:31 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Matt actually thinks that everyone should make sure Raven gets to the final 2 and everyone should vote for her because she DESERVES it.  This is the guy that is going to have a real rude awakening when he leaves the house and finds out that they have been basically setting up these funding pages and are not in the dire need that she claims them to be and she is not terminal any more than I am.  

I wonder if Paul will bring up some of these things with anyone.  He is a stickler for actual words people use and I could actually see him starting to poke holes in her story in a subtle way.

Oh, and Ctown, you are forgetting about the second disease that she calls the "Raven Disease"............maybe that is where the "terminal" part comes in!  chuckle

This is typical politcal correct bullshit, she does not deserve it any more than anyone else. BB isnot a charity, it is a game.  Now that she has exposure, there will be a ton of people going out and donating to this thing just because they "like" her.  I generally do not do this for people I don't know, the only time I did was when Evel Dick was asking for donations for Lex's wife.  I know ED is not going to scam people this way.

Could not agree with you more! clapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:58 pm

Just dropped in on the feeds to a conversation between Jess and Raven. Jess was joking that her, Raven and Elena could get a place together and do a show called the "lesser famous." Raven then said she is moving to LA after the show so she can move her mom here "so she can be at peace in her final days." Jess didn't know what to say and then Ramses walked up and broke up the awkwardness. I'm telling you, she NEVER stops with this stuff.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:02 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:04 pm

ctown28 wrote:

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:07 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Ahhh yes, the old DESERVING player theme. Agree with ctown, it is a game. No one DESERVES it you play and you earn it. I hate when this comes up! Mad6

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:18 pm

The only time "DESERVE" should be used for this game is for those contestants who go on the show simply to be famous or discovered who have no interest in the actually playing the game.............they don't DESERVE to be there.

Or this season, the way production completely shit on Cody in order to save Paul makes me firmly believe he DESERVES another chance.

Otherwise, as Capri stated, you EARN your spot.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:34 pm

chap5788 wrote:
The only time "DESERVE" should be used for this game is for those contestants who go on the show simply to be famous or discovered who have no interest in the actually playing the game.............they don't DESERVE to be there.  

Or this season, the way production completely shit on Cody in order to save Paul makes me firmly believe he DESERVES another chance.  

I could actually get on board with Cody deserving a spot.....just to see Paul scramble (until he gets some sort of gift from production).

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:31 pm

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I could actually get on board with Cody deserving a spot.....just to see Paul scramble (until he gets some sort of gift from production).

That is definitely the cherry on the sundae in this scenario. Believe me, I didn't like Cody initially either. He is arrogant and can definitely be a jerk. Not sure if I would have started liking him if it were not for the shitty deal he was dealt.

Speaking of Paul scrambling. I really do not like Dom either. These overly religious people who bring it into the game the way she does, is just distasteful in my opinion. Pray for strength or something like that, but the rest is just over the top. That being said, I LOVE what she is doing to Paul right now. It is eating him up that she won't tell him exactly what led her to believe he is a snake, she just says "you will see." And he has tried to go to her and say that this is just a game, it is a show, the snake costume and things like that are just for the show and he would like to be friends outside the house and she dismisses him. If he finds out anyone has talked with her, he wants ALL the details. He rants, he raves and she just smiles (kind of creepy at times), but it is driving him insane for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:46 pm

chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

That is definitely the cherry on the sundae in this scenario.  Believe me, I didn't like Cody initially either.  He is arrogant and can definitely be a jerk.  Not sure if I would have started liking him if it were not for the shitty deal he was dealt.

Speaking of Paul scrambling.  I really do not like Dom either.  These overly religious people who bring it into the game the way she does, is just distasteful in my opinion.  Pray for strength or something like that, but the rest is just over the top.  That being said, I LOVE what she is doing to Paul right now.  It is eating him up that she won't tell him exactly what led her to believe he is a snake, she just says "you will see."  And he has tried to go to her and say that this is just a game, it is a show, the snake costume and things like that are just for the show and he would like to be friends outside the house and she dismisses him.  If he finds out anyone has talked with her, he wants ALL the details.  He rants, he raves and she just smiles (kind of creepy at times), but it is driving him insane for sure.

Well look at that, you completely hijacked your own thread. How did we go from a thread for Raven to Cody being deserving of battle back and Paul running things?

neener
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:55 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

That is definitely the cherry on the sundae in this scenario.  Believe me, I didn't like Cody initially either.  He is arrogant and can definitely be a jerk.  Not sure if I would have started liking him if it were not for the shitty deal he was dealt.

Speaking of Paul scrambling.  I really do not like Dom either.  These overly religious people who bring it into the game the way she does, is just distasteful in my opinion.  Pray for strength or something like that, but the rest is just over the top.  That being said, I LOVE what she is doing to Paul right now.  It is eating him up that she won't tell him exactly what led her to believe he is a snake, she just says "you will see."  And he has tried to go to her and say that this is just a game, it is a show, the snake costume and things like that are just for the show and he would like to be friends outside the house and she dismisses him.  If he finds out anyone has talked with her, he wants ALL the details.  He rants, he raves and she just smiles (kind of creepy at times), but it is driving him insane for sure.

Well look at that, you completely hijacked your own thread. How did we go from a thread for Raven to Cody being deserving of battle back and Paul running things?

neener

I have to blame Capri on this one. She took me down the "Deserve theme" path and you know I can't leave any subject unanswered.

:raspberries:
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:29 am

Jokers wrote:
Tue 10:11 PM BBT C says why have we upset production. Paul says someone quit, broke foot, finger, criers, Raven says I have a Fake Disease NT

I'd like to get confirmation on this please....did she say this?

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:31 am

Yes, she said it, but it was some nonsense banter. Elena and Mark were pretending they were targeting Raven (with her sitting there) and then Raven piped in with that like it would be something someone who was targeting her would say. Every conversation, whether joking or serious, she has to bring it back to her disease. It is nauseating for sure. But, no, she didn't just admit it on the feeds or anything.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:46 am

chap5788 wrote:
Yes, she said it, but it was some nonsense banter.  Elena and Mark were pretending they were targeting Raven (with her sitting there) and then Raven piped in with that like it would be something someone who was targeting her would say.  Every conversation, whether joking or serious, she has to bring it back to her disease.  It is nauseating for sure.  But, no, she didn't just admit it on the feeds or anything.

:thumbsup:

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:41 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Yes, she said it, but it was some nonsense banter.  Elena and Mark were pretending they were targeting Raven (with her sitting there) and then Raven piped in with that like it would be something someone who was targeting her would say.  Every conversation, whether joking or serious, she has to bring it back to her disease.  It is nauseating for sure.  But, no, she didn't just admit it on the feeds or anything.

Stay away from Jokers. They have no idea how to put things into context. It's the BB equivalent of fake news
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:05 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Stay away from Jokers.  They have no idea how to put things into context.  It's the BB equivalent of fake news

They are worse this year than ever as far as clear information. I do use it for points of reference to go back and watch conversations that interest me only because the format is so easy to look at in the quick view for times and such. Otherwise, it really is useless. I also use their site for polls and rumors.
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 734

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Stay away from Jokers.  They have no idea how to put things into context.  It's the BB equivalent of fake news

Good one.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven   Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:52 am

Has anyone noticed the amount and the kinds of foods Raven eats on a daily basis? She eats a bunch of junk. The other night I believe she drank some champagne too.

When talking to Elena about Jess last night, Elena said that she will be friend with Jess outside the house and really likes her. Raven said she would also and she has made plans to go out with Jess, get drunk and dance on tables and such.

I would think a digestive disease like this would be affected greatly by the food a person consumes. I looked up a little bit about it and a great deal of what she consumes are things that trigger flares of the symptoms, but she only seems to feel sick or get sick when it can be used for sympathy.

I mean it is obvious she has a gastric pacemaker, but this just seems more bizarre by the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven   

Back to top Go down

Raven
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next