Tonights Ep?????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Tonights Ep?????   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:31 am

Simple question, where the hell was it because the one that air was the one from last Friday. Anyone know?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Ep?????   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:42 am

Naru wrote:
Simple question, where the hell was it because the one that air was the one from last Friday. Anyone know?

Huh? Where was what? There's an episode this coming Friday, but there was jot one last Friday.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Ep?????   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:43 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Huh?  Where was what?  There's an episode this coming Friday, but there was jot one last Friday.

Last friday, the one of the eviction of Cody. Today is Sunday right? We do get an ep tonight right? The one that shows Alex winning HOH.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Ep?????   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:46 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Huh?  Where was what?  There's an episode this coming Friday, but there was jot one last Friday.

Last friday, the one of the eviction of Cody. Today is Sunday right? We do get an ep tonight right? The one that shows Alex winning HOH.

Thursday was the eviction episode. Tonight was Alex winning. I just finished watching it. If you got a repeat then your local affiliate fucked up
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Ep?????   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:50 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Thursday was the eviction episode.  Tonight was Alex winning.  I just finished watching it.  If you got a repeat then your local affiliate fucked up

Mad6 DAM IT! Mad6

Anyone know how I can see this ep now because I have checked local listings for a re-airing and can't find crap. Help me! I can't go till Wednesday without a BB ep. No That Sucks!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Ep?????   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:56 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Thursday was the eviction episode.  Tonight was Alex winning.  I just finished watching it.  If you got a repeat then your local affiliate fucked up

Mad6 DAM IT! Mad6

Anyone know how I can see this ep now because I have checked local listings for a re-airing and can't find crap. Help me! I can't go till Wednesday without a BB ep. No That Sucks!

You may be able to see it on cbs.com, not sure when they put episodes up if you don't have all access (feeds) or check your Ocala cable company on demand. Either way it won't happen tonight
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Ep?????   Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:09 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Mad6 DAM IT! Mad6

You may be able to see it on cbs.com, not sure when they put episodes up if you don't have all access (feeds) or check your Ocala cable company on demand.  Either way it won't happen tonight

That Sucks!Sad-Cry  That Sucks!Sad-Cry  That Sucks! Sad-Cry

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Ep?????   Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:07 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Mad6 DAM IT! Mad6

You may be able to see it on cbs.com, not sure when they put episodes up if you don't have all access (feeds) or check your Ocala cable company on demand.  Either way it won't happen tonight

That Sucks!Sad-Cry  That Sucks!Sad-Cry  That Sucks! Sad-Cry

Naru, you can watch any episode on CBS.com without having the access pass, you just have to wait until the day after the episode airs. I know this because my satellite provider was without CBS for a few weeks (one of those stupid disputes) so I had to watch Survivor online that way until I got an antenna to watch it locally that way.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Ep?????   Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:36 am

I watched it, surprisingly it was up by midnight my time, usually I can't watch them on cbs.com because it does take forever and a day for them to post it, I have to watch the same 3 or 4 commercials and if I feel like watching a bit now and a bit later, I have to watch the commercial all over again before the show will allow me to see the rest.

No, I like to tape the ep's and fast foreword threw the commercials and crap. Way better then CBS.com but I hope this was a one time thing because if it happens on Wednesday I will be fuming. Mad6

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Ep?????   Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:01 am

Found out why it wasn't air'd.....someone hacked the station and re-played the ep. They said as it was happening they switched it over to the secondary station wave length, or what ever.

(I don't know about other states ours has secondary stations in the event the primary one is hit by Glenda the good witch....lol) Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Ep?????   

Back to top Go down

Tonights Ep?????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1