Share | 

Domnique

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Domnique   Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:46 pm

Well, it looks like her goose is cooked for this week. Of course it is only Sunday, but she is just digging herself in deeper. And I don't see the house turning on Mark who is going up as the replacement.

Dom talks in riddles and implies things, but doesn't state names. Then when someone reacts, she points out that the reaction says it all. In other words, the guilty party will react where others won't. Of the person receiving the information is thinking in certain terms and comes to that conclusion because of actions they have witnessed. It is really, really bizarre. And then of course, she brings religion into everything. She says God actually tells her things. She said that sitting at the table for noms, God told her she was going on the block.

She really stepped in it when she used her weird analogies or implications with Alex the other night and said Paul was a snake. Of course she didn't actually say his name, but anyone would know who she was talking about. She wanted to plan a house meeting to assess the situation and everyone's reaction and everyone would see who the snake was by the actions. Well that blew up in her face because once Alex told Paul (she gave Alex the go ahead to tell people what she said before they have their meeting), he got Dom out of bed and eventually most of the rest of the house and she tried to get by with her double-talk and implications. Paul did a pretty good job shitting on her, but she also made some good points with Paul. I think she was hoping to stand before everyone and make a statement of implications, wait for Paul to blow up and say "see, the guilty will always react" but that didn't work.

She kept saying that she NEVER said Paul's name, and went back and forth. I loved it when Christmas asked something during the meeting and she said, "well I am not sure about that" and Paul said "maybe we should ask God." Now she is saying to the cameras and to Mark that Paul disrespected God when he did that.

She is barely speaking to anyone at this point. She sits by herself with sunglasses on and people do try to engage her as far as telling her about food that is available or things like that, but mostly she doesn't respond. Yesterday Ramses came into the room and asked if she was okay and stuff. I don't remember the initial response, but he says he doesn't like to see anyone being isolated or alone in the house. She said "why, you are one of the main people responsible for it." He said he didn't do anything to her. Then she said "God is not happy right now and you reap what you sow." He just told her he wanted to check on her, but wouldn't bother her anymore.

Today Josh came to tell her that he would have to vote to evict her. She really didn't engage much, but after he walked out she was giggling to herself and talking to the camera saying "Poor little Paul." Ramses walked by and asked how she slept, she said fine, but then continued to talk to the camera in a weird manner and he just walked away perplexed.

Now either this girl is going off the deep end or she is building to something. She has mentioned that nobody is going to like what she has to say at the veto meeting, but not sure what that means. It is a strange thing to watch, because sometimes it is like she is talking to the fans and other times I really believe that she thinks she is talking "directly" to God and receiving answers or something.

A few little bombs that she could drop in her veto speech that I would like to see are:

1. There was a final 4 deal in place with herself, Cody, Mark and Matt, but the 7 were supposed to get to jury first. And throw in the reason for the final 4 was because the boys said she was the only level-headed female out of all of them.

2. She had a final 2 with Mark and was sticking with Elena for game purposes.

3. Raven is lying about stealing Alex's cat ear headband and pouring out the Coca-Cola (Alex's favorite pop).

4. Paul has told several people in the group that they need to use Christmas for a vote until they get to jury and send her there first.

5. Paul actually SENDS different people in the group to the "other side" to get information and bring it back to the group or to get them to vote in a certain way.

This won't make a difference in her leaving or not, but the seeds will keep cracking that group. Matt made a statement to Christmas yesterday when she was asking about some of the info that Cody gave her that the boys were initially together and they did have talks early on about each of the boys having to take out the other boys' girls...........Matt would take out Jess, Mark would take out Raven and Cody would take out Elena, so that gives a bit of credence to the Dom and the boys theory and cause some more drama.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Domnique   Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:50 pm

I haven't watched tonights episode yet but read a quick recap of it. When Dom was telling Alex to let the Holy Spirit guide her to make the right decisions, then the perfect thing for Alex to do was put her up and in the nom speech, say "Dom, I took your advice and let the Holy Spirit guide me, and he told me to put you up"
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Domnique   Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:07 am

chap5788 wrote:
Well, it looks like her goose is cooked for this week.  Of course it is only Sunday, but she is just digging herself in deeper.  And I don't see the house turning on Mark who is going up as the replacement.

Dom talks in riddles and implies things, but doesn't state names.  Then when someone reacts, she points out that the reaction says it all.  In other words, the guilty party will react where others won't.  Of the person receiving the information is thinking in certain terms and comes to that conclusion because of actions they have witnessed.  It is really, really bizarre.  And then of course, she brings religion into everything.  She says God actually tells her things.  She said that sitting at the table for noms, God told her she was going on the block.  

She really stepped in it when she used her weird analogies or implications with Alex the other night and said Paul was a snake.  Of course she didn't actually say his name, but anyone would know who she was talking about.  She wanted to plan a house meeting to assess the situation and everyone's reaction and everyone would see who the snake was by the actions.  Well that blew up in her face because once Alex told Paul (she gave Alex the go ahead to tell people what she said before they have their meeting), he got Dom out of bed and eventually most of the rest of the house and she tried to get by with her double-talk and implications.  Paul did a pretty good job shitting on her, but she also made some good points with Paul.  I think she was hoping to stand before everyone and make a statement of implications, wait for Paul to blow up and say "see, the guilty will always react" but that didn't work.

She kept saying that she NEVER said Paul's name, and went back and forth.  I loved it when Christmas asked something during the meeting and she said, "well I am not sure about that" and Paul said "maybe we should ask God."  Now she is saying to the cameras and to Mark that Paul disrespected God when he did that.  

She is barely speaking to anyone at this point.  She sits by herself with sunglasses on and people do try to engage her as far as telling her about food that is available or things like that, but mostly she doesn't respond.  Yesterday Ramses came into the room and asked if she was okay and stuff.  I don't remember the initial response, but he says he doesn't like to see anyone being isolated or alone in the house.  She said "why, you are one of the main people responsible for it."  He said he didn't do anything to her.  Then she said "God is not happy right now and you reap what you sow."  He just told her he wanted to check on her, but wouldn't bother her anymore.  

Today Josh came to tell her that he would have to vote to evict her.  She really didn't engage much, but after he walked out she was giggling to herself and talking to the camera saying "Poor little Paul."  Ramses walked by and asked how she slept, she said fine, but then continued to talk to the camera in a weird manner and he just walked away perplexed.

Now either this girl is going off the deep end or she is building to something.  She has mentioned that nobody is going to like what she has to say at the veto meeting, but not sure what that means.  It is a strange thing to watch, because sometimes it is like she is talking to the fans and other times I really believe that she thinks she is talking "directly" to God and receiving answers or something.  

A few little bombs that she could drop in her veto speech that I would like to see are:

1. There was a final 4 deal in place with herself, Cody, Mark and Matt, but the 7 were supposed to get to jury first.  And throw in the reason for the final 4 was because the boys said she was the only level-headed female out of all of them.

2.  She had a final 2 with Mark and was sticking with Elena for game purposes.

3.  Raven is lying about stealing Alex's cat ear headband and pouring out the Coca-Cola (Alex's favorite pop).

4.  Paul has told several people in the group that they need to use Christmas for a vote until they get to jury and send her there first.

5.  Paul actually SENDS different people in the group to the "other side" to get information and bring it back to the group or to get them to vote in a certain way.

This won't make a difference in her leaving or not, but the seeds will keep cracking that group.  Matt made a statement to Christmas yesterday when she was asking about some of the info that Cody gave her that the boys were initially together and they did have talks early on about each of the boys having to take out the other boys' girls...........Matt would take out Jess, Mark would take out Raven and Cody would take out Elena, so that gives a bit of credence to the Dom and the boys theory and cause some more drama.

Sweety, honey, darling that wasn't god that was a small Asian woman named Alex.

I think he's heard worse. I don't think he watches the show. Wasn't it god,
who made him say that? or do you think the devil is pulling Pauls strings? Because that doesn't should crazy either  :facepalm:  Pick your favorite answer.

He who casts the first stone, sweety. And thank you for not doing the typical thing you said you wouldn't do then did it.

If she did that it wouldn't show how "level headed but bat shit crazy she is for her actions since being put on the block.

My god people just because your on the block doesn't mean you will go home, well that is until you do a Dom Dom move.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Domnique   Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:18 am

Jokers wrote:
Sun 4:21 PM BBT Dom believes even though the group said she had no basis for what she said, God wants the same thing as you want. God has spoke to her heart, to the point of being exact. No long stories from God, he gives her two-three words. One time God told her to get rid of a car she was driving and she didn't listen. She drove to work that day and when she got off her car started acting crazy. Like it had the hiccups. She didn't react. It happened again and she was finally obedient and got a new car.

:facepalm: It's called gas not god juice.

Thought I should give Chap a chance to poke fun of my post of her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Domnique   Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:23 am

I would love to be on a season with some of these over religious nut jobs, I've learned how to deal with them. The Bible constantly contradicts itself, you simply take the bible and throw it back in their face.

Here's an example, my ex mother in law was on me about the people we talked to, they are living with the devil she told me, you need to be with the righteous people. So I simply looked at her and said, that the Bible tells us that Jesus hung around during with the thieves, murderers and prostitutes. If they were good enough for him, who am I to judge. Of course she had no response
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Domnique   Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:34 am

ctown28 wrote:
I haven't watched tonights episode yet but read a quick recap of it.  When Dom was telling Alex to let the Holy Spirit guide her to make the right decisions, then the perfect thing for Alex to do was put her up and in the nom speech, say "Dom, I took your advice and let the Holy Spirit guide me, and he told me to put you up"

Ctown, priceless! LMFAO clapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Domnique   Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:39 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Well, it looks like her goose is cooked for this week.  Of course it is only Sunday, but she is just digging herself in deeper.  And I don't see the house turning on Mark who is going up as the replacement.

Dom talks in riddles and implies things, but doesn't state names.  Then when someone reacts, she points out that the reaction says it all.  In other words, the guilty party will react where others won't.  Of the person receiving the information is thinking in certain terms and comes to that conclusion because of actions they have witnessed.  It is really, really bizarre.  And then of course, she brings religion into everything.  She says God actually tells her things.  She said that sitting at the table for noms, God told her she was going on the block.  

She really stepped in it when she used her weird analogies or implications with Alex the other night and said Paul was a snake.  Of course she didn't actually say his name, but anyone would know who she was talking about.  She wanted to plan a house meeting to assess the situation and everyone's reaction and everyone would see who the snake was by the actions.  Well that blew up in her face because once Alex told Paul (she gave Alex the go ahead to tell people what she said before they have their meeting), he got Dom out of bed and eventually most of the rest of the house and she tried to get by with her double-talk and implications.  Paul did a pretty good job shitting on her, but she also made some good points with Paul.  I think she was hoping to stand before everyone and make a statement of implications, wait for Paul to blow up and say "see, the guilty will always react" but that didn't work.

She kept saying that she NEVER said Paul's name, and went back and forth.  I loved it when Christmas asked something during the meeting and she said, "well I am not sure about that" and Paul said "maybe we should ask God."  Now she is saying to the cameras and to Mark that Paul disrespected God when he did that.  

She is barely speaking to anyone at this point.  She sits by herself with sunglasses on and people do try to engage her as far as telling her about food that is available or things like that, but mostly she doesn't respond.  Yesterday Ramses came into the room and asked if she was okay and stuff.  I don't remember the initial response, but he says he doesn't like to see anyone being isolated or alone in the house.  She said "why, you are one of the main people responsible for it."  He said he didn't do anything to her.  Then she said "God is not happy right now and you reap what you sow."  He just told her he wanted to check on her, but wouldn't bother her anymore.  

Today Josh came to tell her that he would have to vote to evict her.  She really didn't engage much, but after he walked out she was giggling to herself and talking to the camera saying "Poor little Paul."  Ramses walked by and asked how she slept, she said fine, but then continued to talk to the camera in a weird manner and he just walked away perplexed.

Now either this girl is going off the deep end or she is building to something.  She has mentioned that nobody is going to like what she has to say at the veto meeting, but not sure what that means.  It is a strange thing to watch, because sometimes it is like she is talking to the fans and other times I really believe that she thinks she is talking "directly" to God and receiving answers or something.  

1. There was a final 4 deal in place with herself, Cody, Mark and Matt, but the 7 were supposed to get to jury first.  And throw in the reason for the final 4 was because the boys said she was the only level-headed female out of all of them.

2.  She had a final 2 with Mark and was sticking with Elena for game purposes.

3.  Raven is lying about stealing Alex's cat ear headband and pouring out the Coca-Cola (Alex's favorite pop).

4.  Paul has told several people in the group that they need to use Christmas for a vote until they get to jury and send her there first.

5.  Paul actually SENDS different people in the group to the "other side" to get information and bring it back to the group or to get them to vote in a certain way.

This won't make a difference in her leaving or not, but the seeds will keep cracking that group.  Matt made a statement to Christmas yesterday when she was asking about some of the info that Cody gave her that the boys were initially together and they did have talks early on about each of the boys having to take out the other boys' girls...........Matt would take out Jess, Mark would take out Raven and Cody would take out Elena, so that gives a bit of credence to the Dom and the boys theory and cause some more drama.

Sweety, honey, darling that wasn't god that was a small Asian woman named Alex.

I think he's heard worse. I don't think he watches the show. Wasn't it god,
who made him say that? or do you think the devil is pulling Pauls strings? Because that doesn't should crazy either  :facepalm:  Pick your favorite answer.

He who casts the first stone, sweety. And thank you for not doing the typical thing you said you wouldn't do then did it.

If she did that it wouldn't show how "level headed but bat shit crazy she is for her actions since being put on the block.

My god people just because your on the block doesn't mean you will go home, well that is until you do a Dom Dom move.

Great post Naru! clapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Domnique   Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:43 am

Naru wrote:
Jokers wrote:
Sun 4:21 PM BBT Dom believes even though the group said she had no basis for what she said, God wants the same thing as you want. God has spoke to her heart, to the point of being exact. No long stories from God, he gives her two-three words. One time God told her to get rid of a car she was driving and she didn't listen. She drove to work that day and when she got off her car started acting crazy. Like it had the hiccups. She didn't react. It happened again and she was finally obedient and got a new car.

:facepalm: It's called gas not god juice.

Thought I should give Chap a chance to poke fun of my post of her.

I saw this on the feeds. She was saying her spiel with Jess napping in the room. I think she believes she is a prophet and God is speaking to her. She is totally losing it. Now she is asking various people to come and pray with her and says it is not about game and then turns it into that. Josh got caught up in it of course. She asked Alex, but Alex is worried that she will start saying "Spirit, please help Alex see the light...........help her see the true colors of the snake........etc., and she doesn't want to be a part of it. She is not sure how to get out of it. I would basically tell her that I do my praying in private and would rather not participate in that way, but offer to pray FOR her.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Domnique   Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:49 am

ctown28 wrote:
I would love to be on a season  with some of these over religious nut jobs, I've learned how to deal with them.  The Bible constantly contradicts itself, you simply take the bible and throw it back in their face.

Here's an example, my ex mother in law was on me about the people we talked to, they are living with the devil she told me, you need to be with the righteous people.  So I simply looked at her and said, that the Bible tells us that Jesus hung around during with the thieves, murderers and prostitutes.  If they were good enough for him, who am I to judge.  Of course she had no response

I would have loved to see you on the show with just about any characters, but it seems you would handle these people who use religion in the game would really be in trouble for sure.

On a side note, there is one positive of what she is doing for me.....it is driving Paul insane that he can't control this situation. It is really getting under his skin for sure. He is going to have a stroke keeping tabs on anyone who has any type of interaction with her and this is humorous to me. Now he is going to dress up in some sort of snake costume thing during the veto ceremony to try to get to her which should be rather comical too.
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Domnique   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:28 am

I am a strong religious man..I have been since apr,15,2011 and I can honestly say I am a brand new man and I would never go back to my old life b/c it didn't gain me nothing.Being a Child Of The King is something that I am proud to say I am and I will tell everybody that.

I was so excited to get on here tonight for the first time this year b/c I have missed talking to all of you.When I got on here just now and seen all of the religious jokes like calling us religious nut jobs and people that get on the show using religion in the game.I can't lie it kind of hurt.

Yes I know for a fact that God was talking to Dom b/c he talks to me through the holy spirit that's inside me all the time.He is the reason why I am the man I am today.Dom,is a wonderful person that truly cares about people and will go out of her way to help anybody if they needed it.Me,her or anybody that is TRULY religious would help anybody on here if you needed any kind of help.We would help anybody not b/c we had to but b/c we WANTED to!!That's what religion does to people when they accept Jesus.I used to hate a lot of people when I was lost but now that I have God in my life I love everybody and I mean everybody.

This truly hurt me tonight seeing all these religious jokes,jabs torwards all of us who are religious.Especially when it comes from friends that I have talked to for a while now!In my old life I would have wrote something that I didn't care if I hurt your feelings,made you mad or not.Im not that person anymore and I never will be!! Yes this really hurt me tonight but I am not mad at you all b/c I love you all with all my heart.I don't get mad anymore like I did in my old life.This new life that God has given me I now forgive!! God Bless
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Domnique   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:45 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
I am a strong religious man..I have been since apr,15,2011 and I can honestly say I am a brand new man and I would never go back to my old life b/c it didn't gain me nothing.Being a Child Of The King is something that I am proud to say I am and I will tell everybody that.

I was so excited to get on here tonight for the first time this year b/c I have missed talking to all of you.When I got on here just now and seen all of the religious jokes like calling us religious nut jobs and people that get on the show using religion in the game.I can't lie it kind of hurt.

Yes I know for a fact that God was talking to Dom b/c he talks to me through the holy spirit that's inside me all the time.He is the reason why I am the man I am today.Dom,is a wonderful person that truly cares about people and will go out of her way to help anybody if they needed it.Me,her or anybody that is TRULY religious would help anybody on here if you needed any kind of help.We would help anybody not b/c we had to but b/c we WANTED to!!That's what religion does to people when they accept Jesus.I used to hate a lot of people when I was lost but now that I have God in my life I love everybody and I mean everybody.

This truly hurt me tonight seeing all these religious jokes,jabs torwards all of us who are religious.Especially when it comes from friends that I have talked to for a while now!In my old life I would have wrote something that I didn't care if I hurt your feelings,made you mad or not.Im not that person anymore and I never will be!! Yes this really hurt me tonight but I am not mad at you all b/c I love you all with all my heart.I don't get mad anymore like I did in my old life.This new life that God has given me I now forgive!! God Bless

If you found God, good for you. He's not hard to find. Not sure if you're trolling or not. There are no eligoous jokes, jabs etc you speak of. But do you honestly think God gives a shit about a reality TV show with all the bullshit going on in the world?

BTW, if you are truly serious about this, perhaps you need to alter your screen name and pic as Dr will is not a very good example of what you're preaching.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Domnique   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:48 am

Dr. Will, it is not my intention to offend anyone and their religious beliefs. I am a God-fearing woman and believe that God watches over all of us. What I do not believe is that God talks DIRECTLY to anyone. I also do not believe that He directs each and every move a person makes, otherwise, good things would not happen to good people the way they do. We would not have wars. We would not have all the corruption and terrorism in the world today if that were truly the case. I believe he gives me the strength and tries to guide me to do the right thing, but it is up to me and me alone to make those choices in life. We are all responsible for our own choices, mistakes and behavior. And we are all sinners and may not make the right choices all the time, but forgiveness is also there if we choose to look for it and ask for it.

Also, there a lot of people in our society who use religion as a means to an end, and have a warped sense of it. I believe that Dom is probably a good person at heart, but IN MY OPINION, she takes this over the top to a level that just does not seem normal to me.

Again, I am sorry you feel offended by any comments I have made. I have my beliefs just as others have theirs and I respect everyone's right to express their beliefs whether they align with my own or not.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Domnique   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:55 am

chap5788 wrote:
Dr. Will, it is not my intention to offend anyone and their religious beliefs.  I am a God-fearing woman and believe that God watches over all of us.  What I do not believe is that God talks DIRECTLY to anyone.  I also do not believe that He directs each and every move a person makes, otherwise, good things would not happen to good people the way they do.  We would not have wars.  We would not have all the corruption and terrorism in the world today if that were truly the case.  I believe he gives me the strength and tries to guide me to do the right thing, but it is up to me and me alone to make those choices in life.  We are all responsible for our own choices, mistakes and behavior.  And we are all sinners and may not make the right choices all the time, but forgiveness is also there if we choose to look for it and ask for it.

Also, there a lot of people in our society who use religion as a means to an end, and have a warped sense of it.  I believe that Dom is probably a good person at heart, but IN MY OPINION, she takes this over the top to a level that just does not seem normal to me.

Again, I am sorry you feel offended by any comments I have made.  I have my beliefs just as others have theirs and I respect everyone's right to express their beliefs whether they align with my own or not.  

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Domnique   Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:04 am

chap5788 wrote:
Dr. Will, it is not my intention to offend anyone and their religious beliefs.  I am a God-fearing woman and believe that God watches over all of us.  What I do not believe is that God talks DIRECTLY to anyone.  I also do not believe that He directs each and every move a person makes, otherwise, good things would not happen to good people the way they do.  We would not have wars.  We would not have all the corruption and terrorism in the world today if that were truly the case.  I believe he gives me the strength and tries to guide me to do the right thing, but it is up to me and me alone to make those choices in life.  We are all responsible for our own choices, mistakes and behavior.  And we are all sinners and may not make the right choices all the time, but forgiveness is also there if we choose to look for it and ask for it.

Also, there a lot of people in our society who use religion as a means to an end, and have a warped sense of it.  I believe that Dom is probably a good person at heart, but IN MY OPINION, she takes this over the top to a level that just does not seem normal to me.

Again, I am sorry you feel offended by any comments I have made.  I have my beliefs just as others have theirs and I respect everyone's right to express their beliefs whether they align with my own or not.  

No problem Chap! Thanks for writing back I really appreciate it.Just b/c we think differently on this topic doesn't mean we still can't enjoy ourselves and talk on here.I have always enjoyed talking to you on here and always will.I am just taking up for my God! No religious person should be talked about like some have on this topic.Me and you are Good Chap!!

Ctown im not no troll..I have been on here since the site started.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Domnique   Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:11 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

No problem Chap! Thanks for writing back I really appreciate it.Just b/c we think differently on this topic doesn't mean we still can't enjoy ourselves and talk on here.I have always enjoyed talking to you on here and always will.I am just taking up for my God! No religious person should be talked about like some have on this topic.Me and you are Good Chap!!

Wasn't accussing of being a troll, just asking.

You are free to have your beliefs,as I have mine. Yes, I've made some jokes about Dom being over religious and that's my opinion. I have my own personal relationship with God and I'm content with that. I would never use it in a reality show and when someone does I'm gonna call it out.

I didn't mean to imply you were a troll, just wanted clarification
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Domnique   Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:19 am

ctown28 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Wasn't accussing of being a troll, just asking.

You are free to have your beliefs,as I have mine.  Yes, I've made some jokes about Dom being over religious and that's my opinion.  I have my own personal relationship with God and I'm content with that.  I would never use it in a reality show and when someone does I'm gonna call it out.

I didn't mean to imply you were a troll, just wanted clarification

Its all good Ctown..Like I said to Chap,I have also enjoyed every year getting on here and talking to you. I have really missed all of you guys.I look forward to every year for Big Brother to come on so all of us can talk.God Bless
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Domnique   Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:34 am

Dr. Will, I am glad we could clear the air. It is one of the things I have always loved about this site, we can state our opinions and beliefs and debate them to the hilt, but there is also respect for one another and a person' opinions, as well as the right to express them in the way they see fit. I look forward to more debates and discussions with you as the season progresses.
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts : 3778

PostSubject: Re: Domnique   Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:55 am

WOW Dominique!

What a message you're sending to millions of viewers out there.

You claim, in your most "holier than thou" irritatingly LOUD voice, to be SUCH a DEVOUT CHRISTIAN, all the while, treating God as if he's just some sort of personal "Lucky Rabbits Foot"?!?!

Actions speak louder than Words, Dear! And YOUR words simply personify an individual who is nothing but a FAUX Christian, using the faith as an EXCUSE to behave like a childish, trifling, little opportunist! You should be extremely ASHAMED of yourself, except we all know that Liars and Deceivers like you have No Shame!

It's great that you pursue your dreams (motivational speaking, beauty pageants, wannabe show host, reality TV star, public persona, etc.), but really, do you honestly believe that God is so superficial, that he would be wasting his time on a reality TV show - that typically entails lying, cheating, manipulating, gossiping, coercing and basically back-stabbing other competitors to get to the end in order to grab the cash prize?

I sat there last night, watching you, listening to you and all I could do, was shake my head in disgust. You throw "God" around, as though he's your own personal "cheerleader". What a disrespectful, self-absorbed, egotistical bitch! Degrading God, to make yourself feel better for your own choices in life.

You think God supports your win, because you publicize your faith (on national TV), LOUDER than anyone/everyone else? Think again.

You think by invoking God's name every other minute, that you're more deserving of  God's support over all the other contestants? Think again.

Here's a little free information, which, frankly, I'm surprised you haven't learned by now - especially since you believe that God is closer to you than most others - God is probably busy with billions of people around the world that need REAL HELP. You know, kids starving, famine, wars, slavery, butchering, sex trafficking, child slave labor. The list is endless. But hey! Maybe the day of your enlightenment will come - IF you ever change your corrupt moral compass and become LESS obsessed with your own public stardom and realize other's hardships and sufferings.

Finally, Dominique, I hope you don't get the chance to return to BB - in fact, I hope I never see you on my TV screen ever again. I have no issues with anyone, believing in whatever religion/entity - but using their God, as their own personal cheerleader, in order to promote their own personal agenda while throwing it in everyone's face at every turn, frankly, is pitiful, disgusting and degenerate behavior. God doesn't DISCRIMINATE among his believers, by the VOLUME of their voice and/or the perpetual invocation of his name, especially in PUBLIC surroundings and for THEIR personal advantage.

Sincerely,

ME
(someone who doesn't need to hold ANYONE accountable for MY actions and MY choices!).
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Domnique   Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:58 pm

Nikita wrote:
WOW Dominique!

You claim, in your most "holier than thou" irritatingly LOUD voice, to be SUCH a DEVOUT CHRISTIAN, all the while, treating God as if he's just some sort of personal "Lucky Rabbits Foot"?!?!

Actions speak louder than Words, Dear! And YOUR words simply personify an individual who is nothing but a FAUX Christian, using the faith as an EXCUSE to behave like a childish, trifling, little opportunist! You should be extremely ASHAMED of yourself, except we all know that Liars and Deceivers like you have No Shame!

It's great that you pursue your dreams (motivational speaking, beauty pageants, wannabe show host, reality TV star, public persona, etc.), but really, do you honestly believe that God is so superficial, that he would be wasting his time on a reality TV show - that typically entails lying, cheating, manipulating, gossiping, coercing and basically back-stabbing other competitors to get to the end in order to grab the cash prize?

I sat there last night, watching you, listening to you and all I could do, was shake my head in disgust. You throw "God" around, as though he's your own personal "cheerleader". What a disrespectful, self-absorbed, egotistical bitch! Degrading God, to make yourself feel better for your own choices in life.

You think God supports your win, because you publicize your faith (on national TV), LOUDER than anyone/everyone else? Think again.

You think by invoking God's name every other minute, that you're more deserving of  God's support over all the other contestants? Think again.

Here's a little free information, which, frankly, I'm surprised you haven't learned by now - especially since you believe that God is closer to you than most others - God is probably busy with billions of people around the world that need REAL HELP. You know, kids starving, famine, wars, slavery, butchering, sex trafficking, child slave labor. The list is endless. But hey! Maybe the day of your enlightenment will come - IF you ever change your corrupt moral compass and become LESS obsessed with your own public stardom and realize other's hardships and sufferings.

Finally, Dominique, I hope you don't get the chance to return to BB - in fact, I hope I never see you on my TV screen ever again. I have no issues with anyone, believing in whatever religion/entity - but using their God, as their own personal cheerleader, in order to promote their own personal agenda while throwing it in everyone's face at every turn, frankly, is pitiful, disgusting and degenerate behavior. God doesn't DISCRIMINATE among his believers, by the VOLUME of their voice and/or the perpetual invocation of his name, especially in PUBLIC surroundings and for THEIR personal advantage.

Sincerely,

ME
(someone who doesn't need to hold ANYONE accountable for MY actions and MY choices!).

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

PostSubject: Re: Domnique   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:07 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Nikita wrote:
WOW Dominique!

Sincerely,

ME

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

Just a personal observation of something that doesn't sit well with me.

Thanks! CT!

Save
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Domnique   Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:13 pm

Nikita wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Nikita wrote:
WOW Dominique!

Sincerely,

ME

Just a personal observation of something that doesn't sit well with me.

Thanks! CT!

Save

Wow Nik, tell us how you really feel! Very well stated!

clapping clapping clapping clapping

It is great to see you on the board again. I hope you post more because I have always really enjoyed your posts. cheers1

Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

PostSubject: Re: Domnique   Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:34 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Wow Nik, tell us how you really feel!  Very well stated!

clapping  clapping  clapping  clapping

It is great to see you on the board again.  I hope you post more because I have always really enjoyed your posts.  cheers1

Awww Chap - thank you!

For the 1st time, EVER, I've only been able to watch the shows - no After Dark or Live Feeds! Life has taken over quite a bit this year - I've hardly followed ANY blogs (Joker's updates), just a quick skim over 1-2 times a week! DK  I'll try to get in here when I can. I really needed to get things off my chest with other like-minded BB addicts and THIS is the only place I know!

Chicken Dance

Save
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Domnique   Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:28 pm

Nikita wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Wow Nik, tell us how you really feel!  Very well stated!

clapping  clapping  clapping  clapping

It is great to see you on the board again.  I hope you post more because I have always really enjoyed your posts.  cheers1

Awww Chap - thank you!

For the 1st time, EVER, I've only been able to watch the shows - no After Dark or Live Feeds! Life has taken over quite a bit this year - I've hardly followed ANY blogs (Joker's updates), just a quick skim over 1-2 times a week! DK  I'll try to get in here when I can. I really needed to get things off my chest with other like-minded BB addicts and THIS is the only place I know!

Chicken Dance

Save

cheers1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domnique   

Back to top Go down

Domnique
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-