Share | 

Veto week 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Veto week 3   Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:23 am

The players are Alex, Jess, Dom, Christmas, Jason and Kevin.

The comp is being held at night, so I am wondering if it is a face morph or something like that. If that is the case, unless there is running around with it (which there has been in the past), Christmas can compete in that one. Seems that Ctown's crystal ball about Christmas being able to compete was spot on!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 3   Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:30 am

chap5788 wrote:

The comp is being held at night, so I am wondering if it is a face morph or something like that.  If that is the case, unless there is running around with it (which there has been in the past), Christmas can compete in that one.  Seems that Ctown's crystal ball about Christmas being able to compete was spot on!

What? They already picked Players? That has never happened this early in the history of big brother. I have to get back on Dick at Nite to talk about this shit. I did tell him he can use me as a fill in if need be, and he said thanks, but I'm sue the others did as well
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 3   Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:36 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

The comp is being held at night, so I am wondering if it is a face morph or something like that.  If that is the case, unless there is running around with it (which there has been in the past), Christmas can compete in that one.  Seems that Ctown's crystal ball about Christmas being able to compete was spot on!

What?  They already picked Players?  That has never happened this early in the history of big brother.  I have to get back on Dick at Nite to talk about this shit.  I did tell him he can use me as a fill in if need be, and he said thanks, but I'm sue the others did as well

Yep, they picked the players and then started the veto comp within an hour. Well, I assume that they are playing it because BBAD is pre-empted with a replay of the episodes. Of course it could be something else like a have-not comp, but they were all talking like the first 4 off the wall (to include Christmas because she didn't even compete) were going to be have-nots and some of them acted like production told them that. Guess we will find out later.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 3   Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:39 am

Wait a minute. Maybe they are not playing the veto yet. It could be that they are all entering the Den of Temptation, not for the Halting Hex, but whatever is in there will determine whether or not the returnee will actually come back into the house. Maybe a button or something like that. BB will tell us it only takes 1 person to "push the button" or "if the majority choses to push the button" the player will come back or something like that. Then they will play the veto tomorrow.

What do ya think?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 3   Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:48 am

chap5788 wrote:
Wait a minute.  Maybe they are not playing the veto yet.  It could be that they are all entering the Den of Temptation, not for the Halting Hex, but whatever is in there will determine whether or not the returnee will actually come back into the house.  Maybe a button or something like that.  BB will tell us it only takes 1 person to "push the button" or "if the majority choses to push the button" the player will come back or something like that.  Then they will play the veto tomorrow.

What do ya think?

There will be a battle back and there will be a returning player..BB already got the Friday night slot for it and they aren't going to have that and thenjoy so it won't happen. They need a returning player to keep things on schedule.

Veto players never should've been picked tonight if they aren't doing it tonight. But it still makes no sense to accelerate things
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 3   Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:04 am

This is a fast forward week. They played veto tonight. Jason won veto. Paul is trying to tell Alex to have Jason use veto on Jess so Elena HAS to evict Dom.

Veto ceremony and replacement tomorrow. Sunday eviction.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 3   Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:36 pm

chap5788 wrote:
This is a fast forward week.  They played veto tonight.  Jason won veto.  Paul is trying to tell Alex to have Jason use veto on Jess so Elena HAS to evict Dom.  

Veto ceremony and replacement tomorrow.  Sunday eviction.

There is no way this is a fast forward week. It doesn't are any sense, they are already down an extra player with Megan leaving and now they want to try and stop a battle back winner from coming in.

I think what you caught was Paul's speculation that it's fast forward and there will be an eviction Sunday and Elena mark, being the sheep they are, agreed with him 100%.

Plus, if this were really true, we would've found out about it Thursday. No way would they try and surprise viewers like that as it would hurt ratings.

Anyhow, they seem to be going back and forth as to who is going up to replace Jessica as whistleDick Wil use veto on her. Mark has been talked about but Alex doesn't want to go back on her word to Elena that mark would be safe, which is stupid. Ravens name has also been thrown around as they don't think anyone would vote to evict her. They don't want to put Xmas up because they are afraid the house might flop and it would be too close.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 3   Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:33 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
This is a fast forward week.  They played veto tonight.  Jason won veto.  Paul is trying to tell Alex to have Jason use veto on Jess so Elena HAS to evict Dom.  

Veto ceremony and replacement tomorrow.  Sunday eviction.

There is no way this is a fast forward week.  It doesn't are any sense, they are already down an extra player with Megan leaving and now they want to try and stop a battle back winner from coming in.

I think what you caught was Paul's speculation that it's fast forward and there will be an eviction Sunday and Elena mark, being the sheep they are, agreed with him 100%.

Plus, if this were really true, we would've found out about it Thursday.  No way would they try and surprise viewers like that as it would hurt ratings.

Anyhow, they seem to be going back and forth as to who is going up to replace Jessica as whistleDick Wil use veto on her.  Mark has been talked about but Alex doesn't want to go back on her word to Elena that mark would be safe, which is stupid.  Ravens name has also been thrown around as they don't think anyone would vote to evict her.  They don't want to put Xmas up because they are afraid the house might flop and it would be too close.

You are correct, I did get this information from what Paul said. It was right after the veto and the way he was talking about, it sounded like this was their schedule.

But, I am thinking in essence it is kind of a fast forward week, not in the sense of having 2 evictions in one week, but they have to get all this in and edited early. So they are pushing all the events up.

Plus, they had to speed everything forward so they can set up the "choice" or "temptation" that they will put in front of the hg's and that "choice" will determine if someone will return. Of course we know that the "choice" will be something that has no hope of failing to bring that person back into the house for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 3   Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:08 pm

The waffling on using the veto or not using the veto and who the replacement is going to be if necessary continued off and on all day yesterday. As of 11:00 p.m. last night Alex told Paul that Jason is definitely using the veto to take Jess down and Mark is going on the block. He doesn't like it, but Paul and Alex thought he was "okay" with it for now.

Alex told everyone before noms that she needed their support in making sure her target (which turned out to be Dom) would go home, so Jess and Ramses would have to wait for another week.

Elena was okay with Mark going up as a replacement (probably didn't want to watch him campaign against Dom) and didn't see it as Alex breaking her word. But Alex had given Mark her word separately when he talked to her before noms. He advocated for his OWN safety only (even though he knew Elena made deals for them all) and said that if he didn't go up, Alex and Jason would not be put up if he won HOH the next week or if she needed a vote for veto moving forward. THIS is what she told Paul she didn't want to break. She proposed it to Mark who was not on board and pitched just about everyone else.

Alex's first thought was Raven because no way Raven would go against Dom. But Paul pointed out that Mark would not be able to campaign for Dom if he was on the block and he also would not be eligible to vote.

Mark whined about it, and at the same time trying to repair the relationship between the couples and Dom, which Elena, Matt and Mark found a bit weird if he was okay with her leaving and promising to vote against her. He also whined to Jason A LOT and Jason is easily manipulated if you talk to him long enough, so this is why there was so much waffling.

So I guess we will see if he continues to try to get Jason not to use the veto and what happens, but ultimately I believe this will be the end result.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 3   Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:35 pm

I saw some of this whole thing with Mark and while I can appreciate not wanting to go on the block, he is digging himself deeper and deeper as far as trust goes. Yes, sometimes the pawn does go home, but its not likely he is going to go the entire season without being on the block. Suck it up and take one for the team.

There has also been some distrust about Paul floating around recently as well. He is still trying to pass the idea that he gets another week of safety because his "HoH" week didn't count but not many of them are buying it. Question is, why doesn't production jump in and say that he does not have an extra week the way they jumped in and told everyone Ramses didn't see a banner plane?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 3   Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:54 pm

Well it looks like Mark's whining did the trick. Jason (as of an hour ago) decided not to use the veto, but the ceremony hasn't happened yet.

This is going to blow up in Alex and Paul's face, because I believe that Dom is going to stay. The problem is that she is so bizarre and flaky it is not going to add much drama to the game except in the short term. I guess if she gets HOH we will have to wait until God tells her who to nominate and see what happens. I believe Jess can and WILL put people right up on the block and it won't include Jason or Alex either one.

There has been so much waffling with this veto, it makes my head spin. Alex, who is still salty and playing personal as it relates to Jess is thinking that if they don't use it, worst case scenario is that Jess leaves and she hates her anyway. But she is shooting herself in the foot with that move because if her and Jason save Jess this week, then Jess can be a number for her side at least in the short term. If Dom stays, Paul is going to look at Alex and Jason like a couple of dingbats that he can't play with much going forward which Alex really seems to want.

Now, Kevin has basically been outed as the rogue vote. He started running his mouth to Christmas and said "if my guys win the next HOH, you are completely safe." He also told her that when the veto is used everyone is going to fall off their chair when they see who goes up as a replacement. She then told Kevin that it might not be a good idea for Jason to use the veto because it puts a target on his back. Kevin ran to Jason and said the same thing and then Christmas came to him too and planted those seeds. Jason was pissed and asked Kevin why he blabbed things to Christmas, and he ACTUALLY DENIED it to his face. Jason asked how she would know otherwise.

Alex was wondering about Kevin for a couple of days anyway and he has been running around like he is in charge of "their side" and filling Paul in on everything he hears and now they have basically confirmed to Elena and Mark that Kevin was the rogue vote. This gives them the opportunity to have a "reason" to save Dom now because they were going on the premise that she was a rat because of the vote.

Another problem is that Alex and Jason already told Jess they were taking her off the block and she told them she would respect what they have to do, just let her know how she should vote on Thursday and that she would owe them big time. So, now Jason isn't going to use the veto (for now anyway) and he isn't going to tell anyone but Mark and Elena that he is not doing it. Alex told him he needs to tell Paul something, but Jason is tired of Paul telling him what to do.

So, end result from Alex's HOH, she gets Jess out who has absolutely no real support in the house and is a free agent to be picked up and used. She has another enemy in Dom, Paul who won't trust her as much as he did before, Jason will be pushed up the target list for Paul and actually the other side too because he waivered so much, he looks to stupid to play the game with. And she is going to be losing Kevin's support (which was probably only second to his support for Paul) too. At the end of the week, she gets out someone she doesn't like and collapses all the work she did to infiltrate the group and actually decreases her numbers by 2. I thought she was smarter than that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 3   Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:49 pm

Now I have heard everything. I just listened to a conversation between Jason and Alex before they went to the veto meeting. They were discussing people they trust and such. Jason said he didn't think that Alex should trust Paul 100% the way she does. She said yes she can because his fan base expects him to play a game based on "friendship" and if he lies right to her face and plays her, he will lose his fan base. She said this was the whole point in him returning this season was to show that he plays the game loyal when "friendship" is offered and that is why they had the bracelets and everything like that. She said this is the only thing that she is certain of in the game. The only drawback would be if Paul offered "friendship" to Kevin before her, Kevin's would trump hers.

Is there something in the water in that house? I think they are all losing their common sense. This is a superfan who watches the feeds and seems very strategic in her gameplay, but then she says this? If she is going to trust EVERYTHING Paul says verbatim, she is in for a rude awakening because there is no way he will sit next to her in the final 2 if she keeps making the moves HE needs HER to make to get them there.
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 776

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 3   Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:56 pm

Mark tells Jason when he stuttered before saying "I chose not to use the power of veto", Mark thought Jason would use it. NT
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 3   Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:23 pm

Meeting is over and veto wasn't used. As of right now the plan is still to send Dom home. They don't even have to campaign. Dim sticks her foot in her mouth every time she opens it.

On another note, Paul wore a snake costume to the veto meeting to mock Dom. Last night on the feeds he was also talking about wearing blackface to mock her further. As a result, Paul has lost a great deal of his social media fan base because it's racist to wear blackface. He ended up not wearing it as I'm sure cbs wouldn't let him but I guarantee it won't even get a mention on the edit
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 776

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 3   Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:31 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Meeting is over and veto wasn't used. As of right now the plan is still to send Dom home. They don't even have to campaign. Dim sticks her foot in her mouth every time she opens it.

On another note, Paul wore a snake costume to the veto meeting to mock Dom. Last night on the feeds he was also talking about wearing blackface to mock her further. As a result, Paul has lost a great deal of his social media fan base because it's racist to wear blackface. He ended up not wearing it as I'm sure cbs wouldn't let him but I guarantee it won't even get a mention on the edit

He had something on his forehead...

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 3   Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:20 pm

Video of post veto drama here

https://twitter.com/bbtruth/status/887031322534973440
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 3   Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:50 am

Why did Mark toss a drink in Josh's face?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 3   Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:17 am

Naru wrote:

They have been having pool games with bets involving drinking pickle juice or pickle juice with hot sauce and so forth. They have been engaging in trash talking that most people took as light-hearted but it has gotten to Josh and certain points. In other words, he likes to dish it, but can't take it. For example during the house pool tournament last night, they had hecklers on the side lines of each game and when it came time for Josh's next game, he was pissed and Paul noticed it, so they decided to play a "silent game."

Today, Josh and Mark agreed to a game of pool with a bet that the loser would have to drink a glass of pickle juice with hot sauce in it. They agreed that it was "regulation rules" like calling the ball and pockets and such. Josh was trash talking the entire game and it seemed to be pissing Mark off a bit, but he didn't really engage. Josh ended up double-tapping the cue ball on his shot for the 8 ball which apparently is the same as scratching on the 8 ball. Josh declared himself the winner. Mark said he did not win.

At first Josh said he wanted to redo his shot. Then he didn't double-tap, but witnesses said he definitely did. Then he said that Mark double taps the ball all the time, so that particular rule in the their game didn't apply. When asked Matt did say that Mark does do that in most games, but he still said that Josh still lost.

Josh ranted and raved about it. Elena told Mark that he should just throw it in Josh's face. She said later she was joking, but Mark thought it would be funny. Josh came back outside still ranting and raving about Mark not holding up his word. They argued a bit back and forth and then Mark said he is a man of his word and he would drink it. Josh handed it to him and Mark said, "So, Josh, did you win that game?" Josh said yes and Mark threw it in his face. People were shocked. Josh walked into the house (I thought he was going to go cry), but he went in and got ketchup and ranch dressing. He came out with the open bottles ranting and raving and squirted it on Mark and Mark didn't try to stop him from doing it, just let him do it. Mark then tried to hug it out like they were even and it was over, but Josh was still butt hurt about it and pushed Mark away.

Josh stewed about it for probably an hour, bitching and complaining and it morphed into this whole thing where Josh called Mark out for lying, plotting against Christmas and Paul the first week, etc. Paul just tried to keep Josh calm, but he wasn't having it. He called several people to task, but then kind of backed down on people. But he is still stewing about it even tonight.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 3   Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:50 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

They have been having pool games with bets involving drinking pickle juice or pickle juice with hot sauce and so forth.  They have been engaging in trash talking that most people took as light-hearted but it has gotten to Josh and certain points.  In other words, he likes to dish it, but can't take it.  For example during the house pool tournament last night, they had hecklers on the side lines of each game and when it came time for Josh's next game, he was pissed and Paul noticed it, so they decided to play a "silent game."

Today, Josh and Mark agreed to a game of pool with a bet that the loser would have to drink a glass of pickle juice with hot sauce in it.  They agreed that it was "regulation rules" like calling the ball and pockets and such.  Josh was trash talking the entire game and it seemed to be pissing Mark off a bit, but he didn't really engage.  Josh ended up double-tapping the cue ball on his shot for the 8 ball which apparently is the same as scratching on the 8 ball.  Josh declared himself the winner.  Mark said he did not win.  

At first Josh said he wanted to redo his shot.  Then he didn't double-tap, but witnesses said he definitely did.  Then he said that Mark double taps the ball all the time, so that particular rule in the their game didn't apply.  When asked Matt did say that Mark does do that in most games, but he still said that Josh still lost.  

Josh ranted and raved about it.  Elena told Mark that he should just throw it in Josh's face.  She said later she was joking, but Mark thought it would be funny.  Josh came back outside still ranting and raving about Mark not holding up his word.  They argued a bit back and forth and then Mark said he is a man of his word and he would drink it.  Josh handed it to him and Mark said, "So, Josh, did you win that game?"  Josh said yes and Mark threw it in his face.  People were shocked.  Josh walked into the house (I thought he was going to go cry), but he went in and got ketchup and ranch dressing.  He came out with the open bottles ranting and raving and squirted it on Mark and Mark didn't try to stop him from doing it, just let him do it.  Mark then tried to hug it out like they were even and it was over, but Josh was still butt hurt about it and pushed Mark away.

Josh stewed about it for probably an hour, bitching and complaining and it morphed into this whole thing where Josh called Mark out for lying, plotting against Christmas and Paul the first week, etc.  Paul just tried to keep Josh calm, but he wasn't having it.  He called several people to task, but then kind of backed down on people.  But he is still stewing about it even tonight.

This is why I don't do practical jokes any more. I can take it but I can't take ALWAYS being the one and only target. But you are right it sounded like Josh was just butt hurt because Mark could wipe the floor with him but to Mark's credit he didn't fall for it. Tells you a lot about Mark.

I think when I watched last nights BBAD he was acting like he got the joke about his bed but you could tell by his body language he really didn't. Just don't forget....."He's a good person." (frankly this is one thing that Cody said that I agree with, even tho I didn't get what he meant at the time. "You make victim noises.") I bet if you were to test his testosterone levels you would find a high level of estrogen.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 3   Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:38 pm

I forgot to post about this yesterday, but I have to defend Paul in this instance (makes me sick to say that). There was nothing racial about what he was doing. He wanted to look like a snake and talked about a "mask" that would make him look like a snake. I think race was brought up because Dom has said almost daily when talking to the cameras that she doesn't like to play the black card, but in BB they always comes for the black person. She even added to this statement yesterday saying that "people protect their own" and she would have liked to have another black person for support, but that's okay. So SHE is the one that made this racial and Paul was just responding to the snake thing to get more air time, nothing else.

That being said, I don't care that he was misunderstood in this situation and lost some popularity because it makes up for the fact that he wanted people to shit on Ramses all week simply because he did too well in the veto comp that he played when he was on the block. So, on this one, I really don't feel that bad for him.

On another note, does Dom forget that Ramses is in the house? Dom was one of the first ones to put a target on him, so why is that okay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 3   

Back to top Go down

Veto week 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1