Alex' nominations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Alex' nominations   Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:45 pm

Nom ceremony is over and Jess and Dom have been nominated.

Lots of pissed of people in the house. Did Elena really think she was going to be able to keep half the house safe with that ridiculous deal. Of course she is talking crap about it, but she better be careful and not mouth of to Alex or she may find herself in hot water.

Alex is still contemplating using a backdoor on Xmas so time will tell.

Of course, Dom did not take going on the block very well and was not talking to people and then the ugliness came out. Yes, Dom actually said this "the thing aobut BB is that there is always someone coming for the black person it never fails"

WTF, why was it not racism they were all discussing Ramses going up but now that it's her she's gonna play the racist card? Maybe they should do an all black BB season so that nobody can pull the race card. I think it would break the internet as people wouldn't know how to be offended.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Alex' nominations   Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:09 am

I like the way Alex handled her HOH so far. She was pretty up front with people and she made sure EVERYONE had their chance to discuss whatever they wanted to discuss with her before noms.

She also told people they had to support her decision and to vote out her target even though everyone wanted Jess out of the house. Then she waffled a bit and said that people have to vote their own way in a few conversations which leaves that door open. So I believe if the noms stay the same, Dom will stay in the game.

Here is the reason I say this. Alex told Dom and Mark both if they could find the actual people who threw those 2 votes on Ramses when the group was supposed to all vote for Cody (except Jess). Dom said she is going to pay and that "her Father would show her who it was" and she will come back to Alex with the name. And somehow, some way, it will be blamed on someone who is supposedly working in secret with Jess. One possibility that might be spun is that Jess and Alex are secretly working together and Alex directed Jason to do the phantom vote so Alex had a reason to flip things around in order to take one of the original core group out.

And the other possibility is that it could come down to "who hid Alex's bunny ears headband." It was Raven who did it AND she was dumping out Alex's Coke that she is obsessed with drinking. This all happened in the first few days in the house. Jess divulged to Jason that Raven did then when Jason asked her about who did it. I know Raven did the pouring out of the pop, but not sure if she did the bunny ears thing or not. Anyway, Alex (who trusts Elena 100% all of the sudden because of their experience on the wall) mentioned it to her. Elena gave a cover story that she didn't SEE it happen, but she said that Jess did it and she didn't know anything about the pop.

Before Alex could talk to Raven, Elena went to her and gave her a cover story for her to give to Alex. Now, Matt and Raven are wearing this badge of morals and truthfulness and have said all along that they will not trade their integrity outside the house for this game, and Alex thinks they are both completely honest.

Alex told Raven she wanted to ask her a question and if she did this thing, that they can squash it now and it will be over and done with because they got off to a rocky start. Raven denied it, but had Alex hold her hand on her gastric pacemaker while she denied it to "prove" she was not lying. Alex believed her. Then later she talked with Jess and told her she might go up, but wasn't a target. Jess then offered to Alex that she is not lying about the pop and the bunny ears and she is tired of being a scapegoat. So now Alex thinks Jess lied to her face, but wants to save her for another day.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Alex' nominations   Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:20 am

And by the way I forgot to post about the race card Dom played. When I heard her say it, my first thought was.....well unless it is a black hg who is in one of the final 2 chairs, of course someone will "always go after the black player."

And Ctown, I could not agree with you more, she was one of the people leading the charge against Ramses and even tried to attack him today, but Ramses didn't back down. Paul even told Alex that Ramses held his own in the grilling session.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alex' nominations   Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:21 am

That whole swearing on the pacemaker was comical. I mean Really? Notice how it was not Ravens hand swearing on it but alex'? When you swear on something isn't it supposed to be on you and not the person you are swearing Too?

Not to mention, it's bullshit, all those years I was applying I was going to bring myou wedding ring and swear on my marriage. I just was never going to tell anyone I was divorced. I had it all planned out too. If I got an hoh basket, my sister in law would play the part of my wife in the pictures. Marriage was already over. Of course, I would have shared this with the viewers in DR. And if anyone questioned if I was really married, I'd pitch a fit to production about it and call them out.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Alex' nominations   Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:32 am

I thought the purpose of touching the pacemaker was for Alex to feel that the "pace" didn't change when she answered, but maybe I missed it. I was more interested in how Raven "denied" what happened. I don't remember the exact words, but at the time I watched it, I recall thinking that the words she chose to use left me thinking that it was not a clear denial.

Alex is a big fan of having people swear. Those who are Catholic, she will have them make do the cross over their heart or hail Mary when they answer. She told Mark today that Kevin swore on his bible, which I didn't see, I though the just said "I swear." Personally, I hate it when people do this crap. Whether I was telling the truth or not about something, I would not swear on the bible or my family. It just rubs me the wrong way. But if someone DOES do this and is lying through their teeth, that bothers me even more.

Regardless, it is just kind of stupid.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alex' nominations   Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:43 am

chap5788 wrote:
I thought the purpose of touching the pacemaker was for Alex to feel that the "pace" didn't change when she answered, but maybe I missed it.  I was more interested in how Raven "denied" what happened.  I don't remember the exact words, but at the time I watched it, I recall thinking that the words she chose to use left me thinking that it was not a clear denial.

Alex is a big fan of having people swear.  Those who are Catholic, she will have them make do the cross over their heart or hail Mary when they answer.  She told Mark today that Kevin swore on his bible, which I didn't see, I though the just said "I swear."  Personally, I hate it when people do this crap.  Whether I was telling the truth or not about something, I would not swear on the bible or my family.  It just rubs me the wrong way.  But if someone DOES do this and is lying through their teeth, that bothers me even more.

Regardless, it is just kind of stupid.  

If Raven convinced Alex the pace would change she doesn't know how pacemakers work. Or perhaps you don't (that's not an insult) pacemakers does not do anything unless there is a problem. It fires an "electrical charge" to get things back on pace. You feel nothing on the device when it's activated. At least that's how a heart pacemaker works but a gastric one has to follow the same process.

Pacemakers are far from a lie detector.

As far as swearing on the bible or my family. I agree to a point. Never being in that situation in the game it's a tough call and lots of grey area. If it were that simple,all you would have to do is everytime you think someone is lying, ask them to swear on bible or family.

I was born and raised Catholic and think the Catholic Church is full of shit. I now consider myself nondenominational Christian. I don't go to church but have my personal relationship with God and it works for me. But I digress, I don't want to get into a religious discussion here nor do I think you do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex' nominations   

Back to top Go down

Alex' nominations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: