Share | 

Mark

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Mark   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:13 am

There might be another thread for him, but I was too lazy to look for it. He is shitting his pants right now, but ONLY FOR HIMSELF. He went to Alex and asked ONLY FOR HIMSELF. Then because Alex was a bit ambiguous about it, he stuck around to talk to Jason about it. Jason told Mark he was sure he was safe, but he wanted to know why Elena stuck it out so long if they actually trusted him (Jason). Mark kept pressing Jason and Jason told him that Josh was going to put up "the big boys" if he got HOH and Mark panicked about it.

This guy is the biggest pussy I have ever seen. Everyone wants safety, but the others always include the group, he always thinks of himself only, but expects the group to be solid with him. He then told Jason, "it's me and you." The problem is he has a "me and you" with Dom, Elena, Paul, had one with Cody, had one with Matt but Matt is now playing for Raven to win (yes for real), had one with Josh for about 3 days. I hope he gets caught up in some shit this week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9148

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:16 am

I haven't liked him from the start he's a stereotypical muscle head.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:22 am

I really thought he would at least be a loyal guy, stick with his group no matter what, good and bad. I also thought he would WANT to win a comp, but unless his OWN life is on the line or there is a pretty much unanimous decision on the next target, he will throw HOH's as long as he can, because he doesn't have the balls to make any moves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark   

Back to top Go down

Mark
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1