tonights comp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Re: tonights comp   Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:41 am

So Elena will say her "people" are herself, Mark, Raven, Matt, Christmas and Dom. Alex won't put up Jason or Kevin. That leaves Jess, Ramses and Josh. Another HOH for Paul and safety too. This blows!

Paul is very worried about what Christmas is going to do with the information Cody gave her, so if she comes back getting too pushy, he may have Alex make a move on her, but if Alex gives her word to Elena, she WON'T go back on it for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9148

PostSubject: Re: tonights comp   Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:42 am

chap5788 wrote:
Another snooze fest.  Jess and Ramses on the block.  Josh will be the replacement...............blah, blah, blah.

I'm not certain that will be the case. Tough to get a read on her. This is her first week not on the block and with no threat of going up, she doesn't have to take orders
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: tonights comp   Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:45 am

chap5788 wrote:
So Elena will say her "people" are herself, Mark, Raven, Matt, Christmas and Dom.  Alex won't put up Jason or Kevin.  That leaves Jess, Ramses and Josh.  Another HOH for Paul and safety too.  This blows!

Paul is very worried about what Christmas is going to do with the information Cody gave her, so if she comes back getting too pushy, he may have Alex make a move on her, but if Alex gives her word to Elena, she WON'T go back on it for sure.

If I hoh at anytime this season, Christmas is going up. It's one less person I have to worry about beating me in the veto. I generally don't like pawns, but sometimes you have to make adjustments
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: tonights comp   Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:51 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
So Elena will say her "people" are herself, Mark, Raven, Matt, Christmas and Dom.  Alex won't put up Jason or Kevin.  That leaves Jess, Ramses and Josh.  Another HOH for Paul and safety too.  This blows!

If I hoh at anytime this season, Christmas is going up.  It's one less person I have to worry about beating me in the veto.  I generally don't like pawns, but sometimes you have to make adjustments

I agree with you, but anyone who puts up Christmas, those other girls in the house will say it is a distasteful to do that to someone who can't compete, etc., just watch. But if she comes back stirring shit up, it could change some things.

WAIT! There may be hope! She went into the storage room for her clothes and while alone said..........I am about to make a HUUUGGE move!

Geez, I hope so!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: tonights comp   Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:54 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

If I hoh at anytime this season, Christmas is going up.  It's one less person I have to worry about beating me in the veto.  I generally don't like pawns, but sometimes you have to make adjustments

I agree with you, but anyone who puts up Christmas, those other girls in the house will say it is a distasteful to do that to someone who can't compete, etc., just watch.  But if she comes back stirring shit up, it could change some things.

WAIT!  There may be hope!  She went into the storage room for her clothes and while alone said..........I am about to make a HUUUGGE move!

Geez, I hope so!

Good, because we all know sending jess or ramses home is NOT a huge move.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: tonights comp   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:06 am

Now I am confused. Alex went to Jason to ask him point blank about the vote and he swore on his son's life that he voted the correct way. She told Jason she was going to stick to the plan (Jess/Ramses), but Kevin was there and he then interjected and said it would be Ramses and Jess, right? So, not sure if she was just saying that because Kevin was there or not.

Then Mark came in the room. Alex said categorically that it WAS NOT Jason who voted and she knew this would happen. Mark then asked if he was safe and Alex looked at him and said that her and Elena made a deal and "if Elena says you are safe, then you are safe" and left the room. He was panicking, but Jason said categorically that Mark was safe. So, I don't know what the hell is going on. I think she will be completely straight with Jason when they are alone, so I guess we will find out then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tonights comp   

Back to top Go down

tonights comp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3