Josh is a racist?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Josh is a racist?   Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:28 am

Where is all the outrage Against Josh?  As an Italian I was deeply offended that he used the derogatory term meatball about Cody!

OK, maybe not.  The funny thing about us Italians, and my cousin and me were just talking about it over the weekend, when someone tells a derogatory Italian joke, we follow it up with one that's even more derogatory.  For example, why does time fly in Italy?  Because everytime you turn around, you see a dago (day go)

Last edited by Naru on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction for ctowns phone :P)
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Josh is a racist?   Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:38 am

ctown28 wrote:
Where is all the outrage Against Josh?  As an Italian I was deeply offended that he used the derogatory term meatball about Cody!

OK, maybe not.  The funny thing about us Italians, and my cousin and me were just talking about it over the weekend, when someone tells a derogatory Italian joke, we follow it up with one that's even more derogatory.  For example, why does time fly in Italy?  Because everytime you turn around, you see a dago (day go)

I think no one was offended because Paul even said in his nom speech, "You've called me Meatball a hundred times."

I also think it is just Paul trying to make Josh a target. Why he feels the need to send Josh out to "rattle" Jess before the HOH comp is beyond me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Josh is a racist?   Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:40 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I think no one was offended because Paul even said in his nom speech, "You've called me Meatball a hundred times."

I also think it is just Paul trying to make Josh a target. Why he feels the need to send Josh out to "rattle" Jess before the HOH comp is beyond me.

We talked about Josh on Dick at Nite Sunday. Josh can't be evicted until he gets an hoh, the train wreck that he is will make his HOH so fucked up it'll be hysterical
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Josh is a racist?   Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:46 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

We talked about Josh on Dick at Nite Sunday.  Josh can't be evicted until he gets an hoh, the train wreck that he is will make his HOH so fucked up it'll be hysterical

Yeah, it would be good tv but I don't think he can win one. Someone will have to throw it to him...lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh is a racist?   

Back to top Go down

Josh is a racist?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1