Guess the comp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm

They need to start adding a bit of a survivor flair to some of these comps. Like this golfing one tonight, make them all run a short obstacle course (a beam, a ramp, etc.), nothing elaborate just a little bit of something. Give them all 20 or 30 seconds to run through the course and shoot the ball at the end as many times and they can do it in the time allotted and their score is all the ball points combined. If they fall off the beam or anything like that, they go back to the start. This would just add another layer to the competition.

Of course the fact that I want a physical element to a comp like this on the week when Jess or Cody need to win or anything!

chuckle
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:14 am

Doesn't matter because Paul won't play in the temptation comp because he is the HOH, will his hand up Josh's ass but same thing.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:18 am

Naru wrote:
Doesn't matter because Paul won't play in the temptation comp because he is the HOH, will his hand up Josh's ass but same thing.

Paul has already given the instructions that EVERYONE will play in the temptation comp to make sure that Cody or Jess do not win it even though some of them really don't want to play and become the third nominee. Of course why would anyone want to do something silly like make their own decisions.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:19 am

Naru wrote:

He'd be stupid not to play. Nobody from his side is going home. They all should play to lower jess and codys odds
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:27 am

Yes, it would be stupid for Paul not to play because out of his minions there are very few he can count on to keep Cody or Jess from winning.

But wouldn't it be funny if Jess wins temptation and Alex loses it?! They you know Paul would go into his "big plan mode" and decide that they HAVE to backdoor Cody so he makes him put up Mark and "another competitor" (probably Jason) to win veto so they can backdoor Cody. Cody wins veto and pulls Mark down. Paul will want Elena to do on the block as the replacement, but I can see Josh resisting this if she flirts with him enough.

Then all you need is SOMEONE to drop the bomb on Josh that it was Raven who said Josh was peeping at her in the shower that started the predator comment in a way that Raven can't lie her way out of it. The people on the block are Raven, Jason and Alex.

Raven goes home and doesn't even make jury.

Wow, maybe I should have put this in the wishes thread!

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:05 pm

Looks like the comp is going to be centered around the sounds they have been hearing in the house. They went on lock down late this week which means it is not an elaborate set up.

The funny thing is that Paul and his minions don't think Cody is even thinking about the sounds. Jess has been quizzing him and he seems to have them down as well as anyone else in the house. Oddly Alex seems to have the most trouble in the study sessions. Not sure if she is trying to throw others off or if her memory really is that bad.

On a side note, Paul has one of the details wrong and it is not something he is just selling to the rest of the group, he says it when he sings his little jingle to himself about the order and content. He keeps saying that the comment associated with the baby crying says "I have a headache, can someone shut that baby up." But all it said was "can someone shut that baby up." I think it was Raven who gave him that information, because she thinks they said that as well.

I think it would be poetic justice if the first question in this comp was something about the baby crying clue and it says something about a headache and him and half his team go out on the very first clue. Now THAT would be hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   

Back to top Go down

Guess the comp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3