Guess the comp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm

They need to start adding a bit of a survivor flair to some of these comps. Like this golfing one tonight, make them all run a short obstacle course (a beam, a ramp, etc.), nothing elaborate just a little bit of something. Give them all 20 or 30 seconds to run through the course and shoot the ball at the end as many times and they can do it in the time allotted and their score is all the ball points combined. If they fall off the beam or anything like that, they go back to the start. This would just add another layer to the competition.

Of course the fact that I want a physical element to a comp like this on the week when Jess or Cody need to win or anything!

chuckle
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:14 am

Doesn't matter because Paul won't play in the temptation comp because he is the HOH, will his hand up Josh's ass but same thing.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:18 am

Naru wrote:
Doesn't matter because Paul won't play in the temptation comp because he is the HOH, will his hand up Josh's ass but same thing.

Paul has already given the instructions that EVERYONE will play in the temptation comp to make sure that Cody or Jess do not win it even though some of them really don't want to play and become the third nominee. Of course why would anyone want to do something silly like make their own decisions.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:19 am

Naru wrote:

He'd be stupid not to play. Nobody from his side is going home. They all should play to lower jess and codys odds
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:27 am

Yes, it would be stupid for Paul not to play because out of his minions there are very few he can count on to keep Cody or Jess from winning.

But wouldn't it be funny if Jess wins temptation and Alex loses it?! They you know Paul would go into his "big plan mode" and decide that they HAVE to backdoor Cody so he makes him put up Mark and "another competitor" (probably Jason) to win veto so they can backdoor Cody. Cody wins veto and pulls Mark down. Paul will want Elena to do on the block as the replacement, but I can see Josh resisting this if she flirts with him enough.

Then all you need is SOMEONE to drop the bomb on Josh that it was Raven who said Josh was peeping at her in the shower that started the predator comment in a way that Raven can't lie her way out of it. The people on the block are Raven, Jason and Alex.

Raven goes home and doesn't even make jury.

Wow, maybe I should have put this in the wishes thread!

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:05 pm

Looks like the comp is going to be centered around the sounds they have been hearing in the house. They went on lock down late this week which means it is not an elaborate set up.

The funny thing is that Paul and his minions don't think Cody is even thinking about the sounds. Jess has been quizzing him and he seems to have them down as well as anyone else in the house. Oddly Alex seems to have the most trouble in the study sessions. Not sure if she is trying to throw others off or if her memory really is that bad.

On a side note, Paul has one of the details wrong and it is not something he is just selling to the rest of the group, he says it when he sings his little jingle to himself about the order and content. He keeps saying that the comment associated with the baby crying says "I have a headache, can someone shut that baby up." But all it said was "can someone shut that baby up." I think it was Raven who gave him that information, because she thinks they said that as well.

I think it would be poetic justice if the first question in this comp was something about the baby crying clue and it says something about a headache and him and half his team go out on the very first clue. Now THAT would be hilarious!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:17 pm

I think Ctown mentioned this earlier and I agree it would be a good time for the chicken wire/egg comp. It might also be an endurance comp where they are hanging on something that is spinning.

The hanging on and spinning would be horrible for Josh and Jason. The chicken wire would be horrible for Josh (short fat fingers), but probably good for Jason (long strong calloused fingers). I could see Alex doing okay on either one, but she is not really good with dainty type movements and with short fingers the chicken wire could be a problem for her.

Raven won't be able to do either and the excuses will be running..........my disease makes me get sick if I spin to much (says the supposed dancer), my arthritis would not allow me to stress my fingers like that, my gastroparesis makes my skin brittle so I get cut easier than others..............you get the idea.

Matt could really give a shit about HOH. He is just hanging out until time to fall on his sword to save Raven and/or Paul. He could never handle the stress of actually standing up and putting Jason and Alex on the block.

Kevin has no interest in HOH unless Jason gets smart and tells him right before the live show that he has to gun for HOH because people are starting to say his name and not tell him who is doing it.

So this leaves us Paul, who does not want to win another HOH until they get to final 4.

With all this in mind, I am guessing that production will go with the spinning thing because Jason is more apt to lose that one and is still a viable option for Paul's agenda.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:19 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I think Ctown mentioned this earlier and I agree it would be a good time for the chicken wire/egg comp.  It might also be an endurance comp where they are hanging on something that is spinning.

The hanging on and spinning would be horrible for Josh and Jason.  The chicken wire would be horrible for Josh (short fat fingers), but probably good for Jason (long strong calloused fingers).  I could see Alex doing okay on either one, but she is not really good with dainty type movements and with short fingers the chicken wire could be a problem for her.

Raven won't be able to do either and the excuses will be running..........my disease makes me get sick if I spin to much (says the supposed dancer), my arthritis would not allow me to stress my fingers like that, my gastroparesis makes my skin brittle so I get cut easier than others..............you get the idea.

Matt could really give a shit about HOH.  He is just hanging out until time to fall on his sword to save Raven and/or Paul.  He could never handle the stress of actually standing up and putting Jason and Alex on the block.

Kevin has no interest in HOH unless Jason gets smart and tells him right before the live show that he has to gun for HOH because people are starting to say his name and not tell him who is doing it.

So this leaves us Paul, who does not want to win another HOH until they get to final 4.  

With all this in mind, I am guessing that production will go with the spinning thing because Jason is more apt to lose that one and is still a viable option for Paul's agenda.

I would think, and I could be wrong but, with him being a rodeo clown he would do well on that type of game. Most RC's use to be PBR rated bull riders but like I said....I could be wrong.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:42 pm

Naru wrote:
I would think, and I could be wrong but, with him being a rodeo clown he would do well on that type of game. Most RC's use to be PBR rated bull riders but like I said....I could be wrong.

This is something that Jason himself has talked about. It was a subject that came up after that spinning thing with the ball. He said he just can't handle things that spin.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:57 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

This is something that Jason himself has talked about.  It was a subject that came up after that spinning thing with the ball.  He said he just can't handle things that spin.

Being a rodeo clown means nothing in that aspect. Rodeo clowns aren't good enough to be the bull riders and such and even if they were, a bull or bronc rider only has to stay on for 8 seconds
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:31 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Being a rodeo clown means nothing in that aspect.  Rodeo clowns aren't good enough to be the bull riders and such and even if they were, a bull or bronc rider only has to stay on for 8 seconds

I just think the fact that he has problems with spinning is strange. Sometimes when they jump in those barrels, they are spun around a lot. I just find it a strange thing given what he does for a living.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:33 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Being a rodeo clown means nothing in that aspect.  Rodeo clowns aren't good enough to be the bull riders and such and even if they were, a bull or bronc rider only has to stay on for 8 seconds

I just think the fact that he has problems with spinning is strange.  Sometimes when they jump in those barrels, they are spun around a lot.  I just find it a strange thing given what he does for a living.

Maybe he said that to give the others false hope....oh look this one spins....I got this if it comes down to me and Jason.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:37 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I just think the fact that he has problems with spinning is strange.  Sometimes when they jump in those barrels, they are spun around a lot.  I just find it a strange thing given what he does for a living.

But the spinning is minimal compared to all the other dangers. I've seen several full fledged live rodeos, not the shit you see on tv and movies. Spinning would not be an issue. Now if it's as extreme has he makes it, perhaps it's why he's a rodeo clown instead of a rider, he can't even handle the 8 seconds.

Hey, when he talked about it, did Raven chime in that she can't spin or her pacemaker will short out and she could die.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:04 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

But the spinning is minimal compared to all the other dangers.  I've seen several full fledged live rodeos, not the shit you see on tv and movies. Spinning would not be an issue.  Now if it's as extreme has he makes it, perhaps it's why he's a rodeo clown instead of a rider, he can't even handle the 8 seconds.

Hey, when he talked about it, did Raven chime in that she can't spin or her pacemaker will short out and she could die.

She needs to be put out of our miseries.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:21 pm

This weeks veto is likely to be the hide the veto comp. Why? Another Paul advantage. Raven was told Paul where she plans to hide the veto in the event that is the comp. Produntion makes no secret of the advantages anymore so don't be surprised if this happens
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:10 pm

ctown28 wrote:
This weeks veto is likely to be the hide the veto comp.  Why?  Another Paul advantage.  Raven was told Paul where she plans to hide the veto in the event that is the comp.  Produntion makes no secret of the advantages anymore so don't be surprised if this happens

If that is the case, all you have to do is hide your veto under the rat zapper because if Raven grabs it she will die immediately!

chuckle

Sorry, couldn't resist. I would LOVE to see that veto where you roll the ball from end to end, running back and forth to keep it from rolling out. Paul, Matt and Rave would completely suck at that. Josh would do well initially, but lose focus and stamina.

But Ctown, do you think they will chose a veto that favors Paul on a week where he doesn't want to win it? If he wins it and takes Raven off the block, Kevin goes up and could very well go home. Sure he can control it and Kevin would probably stay, but if he protects him too much, it looks sketchy as hell. And if he votes against Matt in that situation, how will he spin that to Raven? If he doesn't use it, again, how does he spin that to Raven and Matt? Would he risk 2 SOLID jury votes? And if Jason absolutely tells Paul not to use it, how can he go back on that one? With all this in mind, he doesn't WANT to win the veto for sure. The only way that changes is if he gets some hinky vibe from Jason about a possible backdoor plan of some sort.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:19 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
This weeks veto is likely to be the hide the veto comp.  Why?  Another Paul advantage.  Raven was told Paul where she plans to hide the veto in the event that is the comp.  Produntion makes no secret of the advantages anymore so don't be surprised if this happens

If that is the case, all you have to do is hide your veto under the rat zapper because if Raven grabs it she will die immediately!

chuckle

Sorry, couldn't resist.  I would LOVE to see that veto where you roll the ball from end to end, running back and forth to keep it from rolling out.  Paul, Matt and Rave would completely suck at that.  Josh would do well initially, but lose focus and stamina.

But Ctown, do you think they will chose a veto that favors Paul on a week where he doesn't want to win it?  If he wins it and takes Raven off the block, Kevin goes up and could very well go home.  Sure he can control it and Kevin would probably stay, but if he protects him too much, it looks sketchy as hell.  And if he votes against Matt in that situation, how will he spin that to Raven?  If he doesn't use it, again, how does he spin that to Raven and Matt?  Would he risk 2 SOLID jury votes?  And if Jason absolutely tells Paul not to use it, how can he go back on that one?  With all this in mind, he doesn't WANT to win the veto for sure.  The only way that changes is if he gets some hinky vibe from Jason about a possible backdoor plan of some sort.

I know he doesn't want to win but he could still push his agenda forward. They've already talked about using veto on Raven and putting Kevin up as a pawn, so using it on Raven would work right into his plans. Even if Jason were to tell him not to use it, he would turn it around and explain why its a good idea. As far as the vote goes, he will getone of his minions to throw a hinky vote in there so he can try to claim it with Raven. Hell he may even do the vote himself and then blame it on Alex as a way to show Christmas and Josh that Alex can't be trusted. It's just a matter of time before Paul spills the beans to them about Jason and Alex voting Matt this week. This would just add to that
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:23 am

ctown28 wrote:
I know he doesn't want to win but he could still push his agenda forward.  They've already talked about using veto on Raven and putting Kevin up as a pawn, so using it on Raven would work right into his plans.  Even if Jason were to tell him not to use it, he would turn it around and explain why its a good idea.  As far as the vote goes, he will getone of his minions to throw a hinky vote in there so he can try to claim it with Raven.  Hell he may even do the vote himself and then blame it on Alex as a way to show Christmas and Josh that Alex can't be trusted.  It's just a matter of time before Paul spills the beans to them about Jason and Alex voting Matt this week.  This would just add to that

When I posted my previous comment I didn't know that Jason was going to be dumb enough to tell Raven they would take her off with veto. My question is why do they care if they keep Matt and Raven comfortable about being on the block? What the hell do they think the 2 of them will do? So what if one of them win the veto, if they are planning to pull off Raven anyway.

And I still don't get why Paul would risk having Kevin go on the block as a pawn with Jason as the HOH. He has painted the target on Kevin so big that there is a good chance that Kevin goes out the door this week especially if he freaks out when he is put up on the block.

And I wish Jason would use his fucking head for once or go with his gut. Kevin would choose Paul over Jason in a vote or something like that. But he would choose Jason in a vote over Alex. That vote can be crucial and now he is going to shit on it just to make Matt and Raven feel comfortable? It is just plain stupid in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:26 pm

Well it does not appear to be an any type of endurance this week as CBS has not tweeted out to watch it play out on the live feeds the way they normally do when it's endurance.

It is likely questions, but don't be surprised if it's another type of crap shoot comp like the golf one was.  I know they had them practice the golf, but it can still just be something simple like the roulette wheel they did a few seasons ago.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:22 pm

I don't care what it is as long as Raven or Alex don't win!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   

Back to top Go down

Guess the comp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3