Share | 

Guess the comp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Guess the comp   Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:43 pm

I thought this week might be another crap shoot kind of thing where they shoot a ball or something and it lands in slots with points awarded accordingly or something of that nature, but they were put on lockdown very early yesterday. I would think it is too early for an endurance comp but they usually don't get locked down this early in the week for something relatively simple.

An endurance comp would be really good right now though because Paul is not competing and the big guys would have no chance. It would be a pretty epic battle between Alex, Jess, Raven and Ramses. Domi has the build for it, but not sure she has the stamina to stick it out. She struggled with the vines quite a bit and she knows she is pretty safe, so I don't think she would be one of the last standing. Jess and Ramses know their butts are on the line, so they will go as far as they can, just not sure Ramses has the stamina.

Alex feels pretty safe for herself, but she knows that Jason is a very good option even though Ramses and Jess are supposedly in front of him, so I think she will go the distance and she kicked ass in that trapeze comp. Alex supposedly is planning on going along with the plan of the other side of the house and told Jason he has to as well, but she REALLY wants Christmas gone to make it easier for her to work with Paul. So, if it comes down to her and Jess, she might cut a deal for safety for her and Jason knowing that Christmas will certainly be a target for Jess. Raven will want to save the team. She is a dancer and is in good shape, so she has an advantage too.

Like I said it would be an epic battle for sure and it would be nice to see the boys shitting in their pants waiting for the outcome for sure.

All this being said, I believe the big endurance comp will be held until the returnee week comes into play so they can all be on the wall together. So, my guess (which is the purpose of the thread) is that it will be an elaborate set up for a crap shoot kind of comp where they shoot for points.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9148

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:45 pm

In case you haven't noticed, I have last years comps posted in a sticky. I havent started on tracking this years yet but hope to get that done sometime this weekend.

As far as this one goes, we just had an endurance. Christmas is supposedly having her surgery today but is scheduled to be back in time for the live eviction. Do not be surprised if it is just a simple questions comp so that she can at least participate in it.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6880

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:44 am

ctown28 wrote:
In case you haven't noticed, I have last years comps posted in a sticky.  I havent started on tracking this years yet but hope to get that done sometime this weekend.

As far as this one goes, we just had an endurance.  Christmas is supposedly having her surgery today but is scheduled to be back in time for the live eviction.  Do not be surprised if it is just a simple questions comp so that she can at least participate in it.

I don't think that is possible. She will be doped up for at least 4 or 5 days. Because she is not in a hospital but a house the doctor will want her to take (and I already know I will miss spell it so just give me a break here) Antibiotics, Antinflamitories and of course pain meds. So she may not even know she is in the BB house till Friday night...lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:49 am

Cbs just tweeted out that we can watch the HoH play out live tomorrow or the feeds a around 10pm. So unless it was a mistake, it will be an endurance comp. Looks like Christmas won't win. Oh and speaking of Christmas, her surgery was postponed until next wednesday
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:53 am

ctown28 wrote:
Cbs just tweeted out that we can watch the HoH play out live tomorrow or the feeds a around 10pm.  So unless it was a mistake, it will be an endurance comp.  Looks like Christmas won't win.  Oh and speaking of Christmas, her surgery was postponed until next wednesday

I still don't think she will play. If it is endurance it will be a wet and messy one and I don't see her getting cleared to get that cast wet or dirty.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:47 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Cbs just tweeted out that we can watch the HoH play out live tomorrow or the feeds a around 10pm.  So unless it was a mistake, it will be an endurance comp.  Looks like Christmas won't win.  Oh and speaking of Christmas, her surgery was postponed until next wednesday

I still don't think she will play. If it is endurance it will be a wet and messy one and I don't see her getting cleared to get that cast wet or dirty.

I stand corrected, I saw an old post so it does look like she was having it today. On another note, Raven fell down the steps and cutter for and got 5 stitches. She cannot play in any company where she would need to submerge her foot in water.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:59 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I stand corrected, I saw an old post so it does look like she was having it today.  On another note, Raven fell down the steps and cutter for and got 5 stitches.  She cannot play in any company where she would need to submerge her foot in water.

My god, what the hell are they drinking in that house this year? This season is going to be remembered as the one with the most ER visits.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Today at 11:58 am

I am guessing that this comp won't be physical in nature because just about everything has been to this point.

I think the ideal comp for them to have this week would be showing the hg's pictures or giving them audible clues through the night of things they have to memorize for the HOH comp. When one of these comps happens, people go to their groups and try to exclude certain people from certain groups. If a person pays attention they can usually learn a lot about where people's loyalties lie. I remember Paul last season making people stay up and study and being very aggressive about people learning the information.

They are supposed to be hiding the fact that Josh is leaving tomorrow from Ramses, Elena, Mark, Jess and Cody. But, Paul and Christmas would love to see him win HOH so he can take a shot at 2 of the couples Jess/Cody and Mark/Elena with Cody and Elena being the top 2 targets for the week. So, they can't very well study with him. Christmas has told Jess that she will be voting for Josh to stay, but she said her vote won't count for much and Josh knows he is going home. If they leave him out of the studying information, he will more than likely do something stupid that will blow up their blindside plan. Ramses can be included in the groups because he is going home anyway, but this will further frustrate Josh.

Paul's inner group does not include Mark and Elena, but they don't know that right now. Elena will for sure what to study with Paul because she wants to be his right hand, even more than keeping Mark in the game. So how can that group exclude them from studying with them.

Jess and Cody will study alone anyway because they are realizing more and more that they are still on the outside looking in and Cody has seen Paul going around to rally votes and doesn't trust him.

I think this would be a great comp that could create drama in the house for sure. It is also one that will be done by the end of the episode.

Alex and Jason have terrible memories. Watching them struggle to remember days of events is laughable. They have to continually ask for clarity from Kevin, Christmas and Ramses. Ramses feigns ignorance of some of the events still trying to look like he is not a superfan, so it sometimes doesn't help them much.

Kevin has a very good memory for house events, but I am not sure how he would do in memorizing pictures or audible clues in the house through the night. Plus I don't think he really wants this HOH and would throw it.

Jess seems to have a good memory and good focus, but she isn't playing. Cody has great focus, and I would think his memory skills would probably be pretty good considering his military career, but sometimes those are limited to that type of information.

I would guess that Paul would do well in this one judging from his performance in memory comps last year, but not sure about others. Matt is one I don't think would do well at all. You would think our house MENSA member, Raven, would have this one sewn up, right?

In any event, this could be a fun comp for them to have given the situation they are in right now.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Today at 12:14 pm

If it was going to be a memory type thing, I think they would have already started with showing them things, unless I missed it, that has jot happened yet. I highly doubt it will be endurance as that's all they've done so far. I think this one will be a crap shoot type of thing where they have to throw/catapult a ball and the highest score wins.

We know that production wants the temptations to be used ip, so look for someone from Paul's side to win to try and force that hand.

Does anyone remember the limitation on christmas' temptation? Does it expire or can she use it whenever?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   

Back to top Go down

Guess the comp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1