Share | 

Kevin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Kevin   Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:27 pm

I have a feeling that Kevin is going to be around for quite some time to come, so I decided to start a thread for him.

I didn't know what to think about him initially. I thought he was kind of an Enzo type character without any strategy behind it. Then I saw signs of him actually seeming to have a backbone and seemed to read people pretty well judging by his conversations with Alex. He took to Alex right away for sure. I liked him and thought even though he was in over his head, he just might make things interesting here or there before he goes to jury house because his social game will have nobody really looking at him.

But then when I realized that he was basically an informant for Paul and followed every order given to him by Paul, even voting out Jillian after promising Alex he would not do that. This told me he was just going to go through the game under Paul's thumb, but it still seemed very weird to me because he doesn't really appear to enjoy Paul's company for some reason and he tires quickly of Paul questioning his integrity with questions like keeping what they say private, voting correctly, etc. But I just lost interest in figuring it out.

Then yesterday after the veto meeting, Paul pulled Kevin into the HOH room and told him to vote for Ramses to be evicted. He said it was to cause chaos and turmoil which is good for them. Kevin then told him that he didn't care who he voted for right now, but he won't ever vote against Paul or Alex. Paul said the vote will be 8-1-1 because Jess will vote for Alex (wrong!) and they will blame the vote on Jason.

Then Paul was trying to tell Kevin not to talk to Ramses and telling him that Ramses is telling people that Kevin is leaking info to him, which Kevin said is ridiculous and Paul should know better. Paul then said HE knows that, but others are wondering why he is spending time with him. He basically said that the kid has nobody, no leg to stand on, will be going home soon and that he thinks people should be able to talk to anyone on a personal level otherwise people won't be talking at all.

I kept wondering why Kevin was letting Paul lead him around, and then Paul mentioned that the conversation had to be confidential, just like his $25,000, do not tell anyone. Kevin said the only one that knows about the $25,000 is him. So THERE is the reason he is letting Paul run him through the game and I was right that his heart is actually with Alex.

Kevin shook his hand and said he will vote the way he tells him and then tried to confirm that Paul would protect him. Paul tried to gloss by it, but Kevin pushed for an assurance.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9148

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:09 pm

I have a hard time figuring out Kevin as well. WE talked about it briefly the other night on Dick at Nite where I commented like it seems he didn't come to play the game as he is just doing what he's told, didn't know who Paul was, didn't know who Nicole was etc. But Peter Brown jumped in and disagreed with me right away. Right now, Kevin doesn't need to do anything but be that fly on the wall. Why make waves when you don't need to?

Kevin seems to be liked by everyone in the house so he's going to ride that out for a bit. It will be interesting to see what happens when it comes time for him to play. For an older guy, he seems to be in decent shape so he may actually be able to pull off a few physical comp wins
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:28 pm

Ctown, how long is the Dick at Nite segment? I haven't watched it yet because something like that I like to watch in it's entirety instead of just segments here and there like I do the BB feeds. I believe you said once it was about an hour, is that right?

My husband is a fan of BB, but not obsessed like I am. He is, however, stuck with listening to me babble on about the show regularly. I shared with him today the revelation of what Paul is using to lead Kevin around through the game and he came up with what I believe is a brilliant plan that Kevin could use to pull off a big move in the game.

I believe Kevin is regretting on a daily basis that Paul knows about the $25,000 and he is now stuck with him. His body language and such just seems to say that. So, I believe the more Paul pushes him to screw over people in the game that he really doesn't want to screw over, it is going to get harder for him to comply. With that in mind, here is the plan my husband came up with.

Once Paul is off safety and the right HOH is in power, he should call a house meeting and say the following:

"I need to clear my conscience of something that has been bothering me for quite some time now. When I came into this house and saw all these young beautiful people, and I am just this old guy in the house, I thought what the heck am I doing here. I am not going to last with these people for crying out loud. I just wanted to do something good here and be able to take something back to my family for helping me get on the show and not embarrass them along the way. So, when that first temptation came for the $25,000 came, I took it, because I actually thought I would be the first one out of the house. Then they said I had to throw the HOH, which was fine with me because I wouldn't know what to do with that anyway. When I saw how up in arms everyone was in the house about the money, I didn't want to tell anyone about it, but I was regretting it. Then I panicked a bit when that comp was teams because I didn't want to mess up things for my teammates, but then Josh took the safety and actually saved me from having to do that.

Then Paul came into the house, and I thought THIS GUY knows the game and can maybe help me. I told him about the $25,000 and asked if I should tell people. He told me I was right not to tell ANYONE that I won the money EVER. He said that it would get me sent out of the house right away. He gave me a bracelet and I thought he was a standup guy.

Since that time, Paul has been blackmailing me into doing what he wants me to in secret. He told me to vote for Jillian to be evicted, but to claim I voted for Christmas to be evicted so the people he wanted would be blamed for it. He told me to vote for Ramses instead of Cody once again so everyone would blame certain people. He would tell me go talk to people and bring back information, which most of the time I just told him that I didn't know what was going on and people didn't tell me nothing or something like that. But now he wants me to go against people who I think are good people and people who are really important to me and I just can't do it anymore. So if this gets me sent out of the house, then so be it, but I thought everyone should know what kind of player Paul is being right under your noses. I am really very sorry for my part in this."

Kevin could pull this off because he is a story teller and with these bleeding hearts in the house, I can see them all rallying around him and understanding why he took the money and condemning Paul for taking advantage of this guy when it really wasn't needed and lying to everyone (which this group sees as a sin of sorts) about votes and making them treat people shitty for no reason. In my opinion, this is a brilliant plan for sure.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:52 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, how long is the Dick at Nite segment?  I haven't watched it yet because something like that I like to watch in it's entirety instead of just segments here and there like I do the BB feeds.  I believe you said once it was about an hour, is that right?

Each one is different as it doesn't have to follow a schedule. If I remember right, this episode was about an hour and a half, all depends on how much there is to talk about.

Quote :
My husband is a fan of BB, but not obsessed like I am.  He is, however, stuck with listening to me babble on about the show regularly.  I shared with him today the revelation of what Paul is using to lead Kevin around through the game and he came up with what I believe is a brilliant plan that Kevin could use to pull off a big move in the game.

I believe Kevin is regretting on a daily basis that Paul knows about the $25,000 and he is now stuck with him.  His body language and such just seems to say that.  So, I believe the more Paul pushes him to screw over people in the game that he really doesn't want to screw over, it is going to get harder for him to comply.  With that in mind, here is the plan my husband came up with.

Once Paul is off safety and the right HOH is in power, he should call a house meeting and say the following:

"I need to clear my conscience of something that has been bothering me for quite some time now.  When I came into this house and saw all these young beautiful people, and I am just this old guy in the house, I thought what the heck am I doing here.  I am not going to last with these people for crying out loud.  I just wanted to do something good here and be able to take something back to my family for helping me get on the show and not embarrass them along the way.  So, when that first temptation came for the $25,000 came, I took it, because I actually thought I would be the first one out of the house.  Then they said I had to throw the HOH, which was fine with me because I wouldn't know what to do with that anyway.  When I saw how up in arms everyone was in the house about the money, I didn't want to tell anyone about it, but I was regretting it.  Then I panicked a bit when that comp was teams because I didn't want to mess up things for my teammates, but then Josh took the safety and actually saved me from having to do that.  

Then Paul came into the house, and I thought THIS GUY knows the game and can maybe help me.  I told him about the $25,000 and asked if I should tell people.  He told me I was right not to tell ANYONE that I won the money EVER.  He said that it would get me sent out of the house right away.  He gave me a bracelet and I thought he was a standup guy.

Since that time, Paul has been blackmailing me into doing what he wants me to in secret.  He told me to vote for Jillian to be evicted, but to claim I voted for Christmas to be evicted so the people he wanted would be blamed for it.  He told me to vote for Ramses instead of Cody once again so everyone would blame certain people.  He would tell me go talk to people and bring back information, which most of the time I just told him that I didn't know what was going on and people didn't tell me nothing or something like that.  But now he wants me to go against people who I think are good people and people who are really important to me and I just can't do it anymore.  So if this gets me sent out of the house, then so be it, but I thought everyone should know what kind of player Paul is being right under your noses.  I am really very sorry for my part in this."

Kevin could pull this off because he is a story teller and with these bleeding hearts in the house, I can see them all rallying around him and understanding why he took the money and condemning Paul for taking advantage of this guy when it really wasn't needed and lying to everyone (which this group sees as a sin of sorts) about votes and making them treat people shitty for no reason.  In my opinion, this is a brilliant plan for sure.

What do you think?

I think it is a huge mistake. Nothing good ever comes out of house meetings. This will piss too many people off. Obviosuly Paul, but it will also remind people about Josh, which will set him off. What Kevin needs to do is slowly build up a solid alliance with people. One at a time. Give a speech something similar, but only to one person. Keep having small one on ones with them and decide between yourselves who should be brought in next. But don't let it get to be more than four people. They whole key here is that you need to tell them that if this gets back to you, you know they told. It's a very idle threat but if you go back over previous seasons, it's the kind of statement that always seems to work.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:55 pm

I just went to my Vimeo to look. My episode is titled : DickatNiteBB19E06 and the runtime is 1 hour 28 minutes 36 seconds. I actually haven't watched much of it myself. I started to the other night, buthaving already been a part of the discussion, I already know what was said.

Part of the fun of watching D@N is when they say something you don't agree with, you'll find yourself arguin with the TV.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:01 pm

True, that would be a strategy to take, but the only person he is actually solid with is Alex. He was really pissed that Paul wanted to use him as a pawn and then decided on Alex instead of using one of the couples like he told them he would.

The problem with your strategy here is that he could build a few people and tell them about it, but when their back is against the wall, they will have info they can use to possibly move the target. If it is put out there in front of the entire house, it is no longer a weapon.

House meetings do normally blow up, but this would be someone who is clearing their own conscience, not just going into it to call someone out. I think he would look like a victim, I think that most of the house will turn their back on Paul and it would have to be done with someone in the HOH that he trusts and maybe right before a veto so Paul could go up immediately. In the end I believe he would actually have people thanking him. Of course, he would have the target of (he already won $25,000), but it isn't like he is going to win the game anyway and I believe he knows that!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6880

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:30 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, how long is the Dick at Nite segment?  I haven't watched it yet because something like that I like to watch in it's entirety instead of just segments here and there like I do the BB feeds.  I believe you said once it was about an hour, is that right?

Each one is different as it doesn't have to follow a schedule.  If I remember right, this episode was about an hour and a half, all depends on how much there is to talk about.

Quote :
My husband is a fan of BB, but not obsessed like I am.  He is, however, stuck with listening to me babble on about the show regularly.  I shared with him today the revelation of what Paul is using to lead Kevin around through the game and he came up with what I believe is a brilliant plan that Kevin could use to pull off a big move in the game.

I believe Kevin is regretting on a daily basis that Paul knows about the $25,000 and he is now stuck with him.  His body language and such just seems to say that.  So, I believe the more Paul pushes him to screw over people in the game that he really doesn't want to screw over, it is going to get harder for him to comply.  With that in mind, here is the plan my husband came up with.

"I need to clear my conscience of something that has been bothering me for quite some time now.  When I came into this house and saw all these young beautiful people, and I am just this old guy in the house, I thought what the heck am I doing here.  I am not going to last with these people for crying out loud.  I just wanted to do something good here and be able to take something back to my family for helping me get on the show and not embarrass them along the way.  So, when that first temptation came for the $25,000 came, I took it, because I actually thought I would be the first one out of the house.  Then they said I had to throw the HOH, which was fine with me because I wouldn't know what to do with that anyway.  When I saw how up in arms everyone was in the house about the money, I didn't want to tell anyone about it, but I was regretting it.  Then I panicked a bit when that comp was teams because I didn't want to mess up things for my teammates, but then Josh took the safety and actually saved me from having to do that.  

Then Paul came into the house, and I thought THIS GUY knows the game and can maybe help me.  I told him about the $25,000 and asked if I should tell people.  He told me I was right not to tell ANYONE that I won the money EVER.  He said that it would get me sent out of the house right away.  He gave me a bracelet and I thought he was a standup guy.

Since that time, Paul has been blackmailing me into doing what he wants me to in secret.  He told me to vote for Jillian to be evicted, but to claim I voted for Christmas to be evicted so the people he wanted would be blamed for it.  He told me to vote for Ramses instead of Cody once again so everyone would blame certain people.  He would tell me go talk to people and bring back information, which most of the time I just told him that I didn't know what was going on and people didn't tell me nothing or something like that.  But now he wants me to go against people who I think are good people and people who are really important to me and I just can't do it anymore.  So if this gets me sent out of the house, then so be it, but I thought everyone should know what kind of player Paul is being right under your noses.  I am really very sorry for my part in this."

Kevin could pull this off because he is a story teller and with these bleeding hearts in the house, I can see them all rallying around him and understanding why he took the money and condemning Paul for taking advantage of this guy when it really wasn't needed and lying to everyone (which this group sees as a sin of sorts) about votes and making them treat people shitty for no reason.  In my opinion, this is a brilliant plan for sure.

What do you think?

I think it is a huge mistake.  Nothing good ever comes out of house meetings.  This will piss too many people off.  Obviosuly Paul, but it will also remind people about Josh, which will set him off.  What Kevin needs to do is slowly build up a solid alliance with people.  One at a time.  Give a speech something similar, but only to one person.  Keep having small one on ones with them and decide between yourselves who should be brought in next.  But don't let it get to be more than four people.  They whole key here is that you need to tell them that if this gets back to you, you know they told.  It's a very idle threat but if you go back over previous seasons, it's the kind of statement that always seems to work.

Seem to work well for Dan (I think that was his name) who held a house meeting after being isolated and told Dumber than dirt Danial "In this game you are dead to me." So it could work...more so if he popped a few tears out.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:39 am

Naru wrote:

Seem to work well for Dan (I think that was his name) who held a house meeting after being isolated and told Dumber than dirt Danial "In this game you are dead to me." So it could work...more so if he popped a few tears out.

Are you honestly trying to compare Kevin to Dan Gheesling? It's not even close. Dan's funeral was an exception. Nobody has come close to the game play of Dan since his first season. And please don't say Derrick did in 16 because that was the boringestseason ever, Derrick just played with a bunch of idiots
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:52 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Are you honestly trying to compare Kevin to Dan Gheesling?  It's not even close.  Dan's funeral was an exception.  Nobody has come close to the game play of Dan since his first season.  And please don't say Derrick did in 16 because that was the boringest season ever, Derrick just played with a bunch of idiots

Pump the breaks dude, I never said Kevin was an older version of Dan. I just said Dan held house meetings and they worked well for him. I couldn't even close my eyes hard enough to imagine Kevin as a Dan.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:00 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Are you honestly trying to compare Kevin to Dan Gheesling?  It's not even close.  Dan's funeral was an exception.  Nobody has come close to the game play of Dan since his first season.  And please don't say Derrick did in 16 because that was the boringest season ever, Derrick just played with a bunch of idiots

Pump the breaks dude, I never said Kevin was an older version of Dan. I just said Dan held house meetings and they worked well for him. I couldn't even close my eyes hard enough to imagine Kevin as a Dan.

Like I said, Dans funeral was the exception, name one other houseguest that a house meeting has ever worked for?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:05 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Like I said, Dans funeral was the exception, name one other houseguest that a house meeting has ever worked for?

Dr.Will.....he told them all how he hated them....That was a house meeting right? Speaking of Dr. Will, does anyone know where he is and what he is doing? I'm asking because I think I found his doppelganger in Australia at a stat of origin game. Dude was dead on Dr. Will. It was kind of eerie. affraid

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:16 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Dr.Will.....he told them all how he hated them....That was a house meeting right? Speaking of Dr. Will, does anyone know where he is and what he is doing? I'm asking because I think I found his doppelganger in Australia at a stat of origin game. Dude was dead on Dr. Will. It was kind of eerie. affraid

ThaThat's was not a house meeting, it was a veto ceremony, but even still, no comparison. Nobody holds a candle to how great of a player Will was, not even Dan. As far as what he's up to, just living a normal life and I'm sure he will be back for jury deliberations. Funny story about that, he keeps coming back to do that, but he hasn't watched the show in years
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:18 am

This guy confuses the hell out of me. He is in Paul's pocket. At times he seems to like being there and is okay with Paul pulling him through the game, and then other times he seems to be looking at Paul like he wishes Paul didn't have the money thing over his head.

He seems to really like and respect Alex, and seems to want her to do well, but has to know what he is doing is undermining her game. Then when he talks game to Jason and Alex, he is always pointing out that the other side is always calling the shots and that he thinks they should take shots at the couples and such. He points out targets within those couples and eggs them on to go after them. He makes good arguments that they want to get numbers on their side and the only way to do it is take out others, not their own. He doesn't share this stuff with Paul, but then shares other information that IS damning to their "group."

If he really wants Alex to go far, he is doing a shitty job of it for sure.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:39 am

Here is something to make you day.

Jokers wrote:
Sat 9:58 PM BBT Jason: Kevin saw my dick. Tell them it wasn't that bad. Kevin: It's wasn't that bad but it wasn't that impressive either.

LMFAO Donald Duck LMFAO lol!

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:20 am

Kevin apparently admitted to Cody that he was one of the 3 votes against Ramses. He asked him not to share the information because he was trying to stay under the radar. I think Kevin's thought process was that he would look good to Cody and Jess because he didn't vote against Cody. But when Cody and Jess talked about it, they finally came to the conclusion that Kevin was one of the votes that screwed them on the Christmas/Jillian vote, not Ramses.

I think Kevin's comfortable position in the house is going to be getting a bit of heat soon because people are starting to notice things. But it won't last, everyone loves him, he is squarely in Paul's pocket and Jason/Alex also see value in keeping him close, even though they know they can't trust him fully.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:53 pm

Mon 7:57 AM BBT 12:35 am Kevin tells Jason in GBR the best thing would be Rams to come off block, replaced with Matt, Mark or Raven Vote them out save Josh then get to work on Cody and rest of the house until it is Kevin,Jason,Alex and Paul at the end.

I keep going back and forth with Kevin. At one point, I think he is just there to ride with Paul and/or Alex to the end and do what he is told. Then other times he says or does things that make me see that he is a lot less clueless than he appears to be.

The other day he apparently admitted to Cody that he voted for Ramses because he didn't want to vote against Cody, but asked him to keep it confidential because he was trying to keep a low profile. I think at the time, he did it so Jess would not use him as a pawn and they would see him in a positive light.

Then yesterday on a couple of occasions he encouraged Ramses to go and talk to Jess about taking him off the block. Alex actually heard him say something about this and told Paul that he needs to get Kevin in check so veto is not used.

Paul cornered Kevin and told him not to do that. Kevin did some double talk and made it sound like Ramses brought it up and he was just talking, not encouraging anything. It actually sounded pretty believable. Paul just told him not to talk to Ramses about stuff even though Paul knows Ramses is Kevin's little buddy. Kevin said he would not talk about any of it anymore.

Then he made the comment about to Jason later the same night about the veto being used to pull Ramses down and he thinks that Matt, Raven or Mark would go up. Now if Kevin really wants to dip his toe in the water a bit, he could easily talk with Cody or Jess casually and say he hopes that Ramses doesn't go. They will probably press for information and he can easily cover it up and say with this bunch you never know or whatever. Of course it will backfire on him and Alex will go on the block, but at least he saves Ramses, which I believe he really wants to do as well.
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 734

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:43 pm

* ]color=#66ff33]Kevin coaching Josh to put up Jody at the first opportunity Josh gets. Noms are still Josh/Ramses NT[/color]

Kevin is a coward as well as a floater
He wants someone, anyone, to do the dirty
work as long as it's not him....
This the same guy who would have
people believe he's a tuff guy...
A Whitey Bulger wanntabe...
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:01 pm

nitewings wrote:
* ]color=#66ff33]Kevin coaching Josh to put up Jody at the first opportunity Josh gets. Noms are still Josh/Ramses NT[/color]

Who wraps his belly in saran wrap at night! Sorry nite, I have to root for a fellow Bostonian!

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:03 pm

capricious1 wrote:
nitewings wrote:

Who wraps his belly in saran wrap at night!  Sorry nite, I have to root for a fellow Bostonian!  

Lol I understand...
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:07 pm

nitewings wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
nitewings wrote:

Who wraps his belly in saran wrap at night!  Sorry nite, I have to root for a fellow Bostonian!  

Lol I understand...

He is a bit Whitey Bulger though! cheers1

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:19 pm

nitewings wrote:

Kevin is not a floater, he is a coaster. If he were a floater he would have spent the week with the HoH trying to manipulate the noms. A floater is someone who floats to whoever has power on a weekly basis. Classic example of that is Paul last season. And Mark and Elena this season
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:07 pm

ctown28 wrote:
nitewings wrote:

Kevin is not a floater, he is a coaster.  If he were a floater he would have spent the week with the HoH trying to manipulate the noms.  A floater is someone who floats to whoever has power on a weekly basis.  Classic example of that is Paul last season.  And Mark and Elena this season

A coaster don't think I ever heard that term used before...
In any case I see him going from one person to
another being an ass kisser...
In private telling people what they need to do...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   

Back to top Go down

Kevin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1