HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Tidbits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:07 pm

@Kassting wrote:
Fun fact- in the 17 seasons of BBUS I cast, seven of the winners were recruits....

That is a bit interesting, I wonder who those 7 are, but I've changed my stance on wanting no recruits. Several reasons, she is on record saying there will always be recruits, so getting irate about it is pointless. Most importantly though, just because they have seen the show, does not make a good player. A perfect example is Adam Poch (Bacon Boy) from BB14. He was a true Superfan but was horrible at playing the game. Getting someone who has never watched brings a whole new dynamic into the game as they will not be trying to mimic a previous strategy.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:45 am

Jokers wrote:

Mon 10:50 PM BBT 10:40 Cody tells Jessica in the HOH that Paul is trying to get the votes for Josh to stay. J: That is what I was afraid of Cody doesn't think Paul will convince Kevin. Wants to get the HOH next week.
J: Don't get riled up they could be talking about anything.
C:Your intuition is good but if Paul and Matt are in BY playing pool they are plotting.
Jessica says Paul has held true to his word that if she did what she said she was going to do he would support it and return the favor. If she has to have a conversation with him to remind him of that she will.
C: I don't trust him

NOW! YOU! HAVE! THIS! CONVERSATION! :facepalm:

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:48 am

Naru wrote:
Jokers wrote:

Mon 10:50 PM BBT 10:40 Cody tells Jessica in the HOH that Paul is trying to get the votes for Josh to stay. J: That is what I was afraid of Cody doesn't think Paul will convince Kevin. Wants to get the HOH next week.
J: Don't get riled up they could be talking about anything.
C:Your intuition is good but if Paul and Matt are in BY playing pool they are plotting.
Jessica says Paul has held true to his word that if she did what she said she was going to do he would support it and return the favor. If she has to have a conversation with him to remind him of that she will.
C: I don't trust him

NOW! YOU! HAVE! THIS! CONVERSATION! :facepalm:

The funny thing is that they HAD this conversation before the veto, but Cody talked her out of using it and putting Alex up to ensure Josh went home. Cody said Alex might go and she said that it would still be one of her targets. He made her think she was being paranoid and then she talked to Elena who was straight with her, but Elena is on the outside of the loop. So it is ironic that now they are talking about it and Cody is on the other side of the line. She needs to QUIT listening to him and go with her own gut.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:51 am

I think the eviction will be very entertaining either way, don't you?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:58 am

Naru wrote:
I think the eviction will be very entertaining either way, don't you?

Yep. It's funny because Paul is telling Josh to go off on Mark, Cody and Jess when he stays on Thursday to fluster them. Christmas is telling Josh to remain calm and they will use that ranting strategically. Alex is telling Josh to keep his mouth shut and act surprised like he didn't know he was going to stay. Of course he agrees with everyone who talks to him. I wonder which one he will choose? Will he go off and boast telling Cody, Jess and Mark they are meatballs who just got played? Will he try to act surprised like he didn't know he was staying, but then go around and thank those people he knows voted for him, thus outing what more than likely happened? If he wins HOH who will choose the noms for him........Christmas, Paul or even Jason, because they all want Cody out, but have different ways to want to do it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:55 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
I think the eviction will be very entertaining either way, don't you?

Yep.  It's funny because Paul is telling Josh to go off on Mark, Cody and Jess when he stays on Thursday to fluster them.  Christmas is telling Josh to remain calm and they will use that ranting strategically.  Alex is telling Josh to keep his mouth shut and act surprised like he didn't know he was going to stay.  Of course he agrees with everyone who talks to him.  I wonder which one he will choose?  Will he go off and boast telling Cody, Jess and Mark they are meatballs who just got played?  Will he try to act surprised like he didn't know he was staying, but then go around and thank those people he knows voted for him, thus outing what more than likely happened?  If he wins HOH who will choose the noms for him........Christmas, Paul or even Jason, because they all want Cody out, but have different ways to want to do it.

See the call it before it to happens thread for how I think this will go down.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:28 pm

Tue 2:37 PM BBT 2:26 PM Paul/ Chr/ Kevin/ Matt/ Raven in BA - Scott3325 Kevin leaves before talk becomes serious. Paul says they need to come up with a strategy for the HOH comp on Thursday. (So that one of the six wins HOH) Could be a mental comp.

I listened to Paul when he was selling his plan to the others about saving Josh and blindsiding Jess/Cody and Matt/Elena with the vote, and he kept telling them it was the best option, numbers, etc. If anyone brought up "what if one of them win HOH, he would say that it wouldn't happen. Mark said in one conversation "have you seen how our side has been doing in comps?............10-2 and we still couldn't do it. Paul dismissed it and said "Cody will NEVER beat me twice, I can assure you of that." So if this is the case, why the hell can he not win an HOH comp outright? Why does there have to be a strategy to throw it to him or to work as a group to shit on the opposition, etc.? But nobody bats and eye.

And his "strategy" for winning this HOH comp is completely stupid too. A couple of days ago when he was talking about how he could beat Cody in anything, and then dismissed the maze and disc ones this week as one being an unfair advantage because Cody had already done it and the other being a "bullshit" comp that isn't going to happen again. He said "for reasons he would not disclose right now" he knows Cody can't beat him again. He said that the disc comp was similar to the string thing from his season so he knows what is coming next. I looked back to last year and the comp following the string comp was the red and yellow balls where one was a practice ball to get your shot down and then the red ball was the money ball, which, you guessed it, Paul won.

Now all of the sudden he is telling everyone one-on-one and in small groups that it will definitely be a mental comp and they need to study the days and things in the house. And today expanded on that to this strategy session where if it is true/false or more/less they will always have a default person who can vote differently than others when they are not sure of the answer. It really made no sense, but it sounds like he was going to have certain people always do true/more and certain people always do false/less or something like that. Again, if you are such a comp beast and you are so smart, why can't you beat him straight up? But yet, these people hang on his every word like he is the smartest guy in the universe.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:55 am

Tue 10:56 PM BBT (10:25) Raven said Mark came up to her one day and asked where Matt was, Raven said she didn't know. Mark was like, "You mean you don't know where Matt is." And she wanted to say No, I'm not Elena/you. Matt asks why he wanted to talk to him anyway. Raven said it was something about slop. Matt says of course that's the only reason he wants to talk, is when he wants something. Raven wants to know why he's so rude - something about taking out Paul's food. Matt says he wants to say he's putting him OTB because he's eating them out of house and home.

Matt says he feels like Raven and Paul only know how Matt really is. Says he's usually chill, but there's some situations where he would have said something in the real world. Raven says she could have been a b* and said more stuff too, but she's "more intelligent than that" - like when Mark wouldn't get up and help with the awnings, but she knew that's what he wanted was for her to say something. She says that everyone thinks she's just a little southern cute little girl, and that's perfect.

Raven mentions that Christmas just wants to make it to jury and help Raven get to the end. Matt says that's what everyone is trying to do - including himself. Says when jury comes they'll have a lot more options.


So sad, Matt actually believes this and thinks it is appalling if there is even a mention of Raven going on the block or being targeted.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:43 am

Wed 12:25 AM BBT (11:47) Christmas tells Alex that Mark even got snappy with Cody tonight. She was hoping Cody was going to BD Mark this week, but was disappointed. Alex says they're the dumbest players in BB history.

This has been an ongoing topic of conversation and while I do agree that Jess was stupid not to follow her gut and take Ramses off the block, there is no way she could have backdoored anyone using the veto. Sure they could have put up Mark, but right now the have more potential to play going forward with Mark than any of the others in the house, so who the hell would she backdoor? Anyone in the house that she would have put up beside Josh would have stayed EXCEPT for Mark. And if it was such a lost opportunity not to use the veto and make sure a target goes home or to save the pawn you put on the block, then why wasn't Alex and Jason put in that same "stupid category" because they had the same EXACT scenario last week.

Can't wait til the joke is on them when they take the shot at Cody and Jess uses the hex to stop it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:54 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Jessica to Cody - It sucks that we have to get numbers behind us. I don't want to work with anyone but you #BB19

This girl is just plain stupid. What did she think it was going to be like in the big brother house. Her and a showmance win every comp and only work together.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:13 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Kevin to Jessica- I think they are going to try to flip.  The little kid with glasses is going home #BB19

@BB_Updates wrote:
Kevin to Jessica- The only reason I tell you is cause you are from Boston.  Don't freak out.
 Dont say I said nothing #BB19

@BB_Updates wrote:
Jessica- I will figure it out.  Thank you.  KEvin- You guys are good players.  I am going to need you #BB19

@BB_Updates wrote:
Jessica- I think there is some talk going on and Ramses might be leaving.  Elena- What?
Where are you hearing this from? #BB19

@BB_Updates wrote:
Jessica- I can't handle Ramses leaving tomorrow.  Elena- Why would people vote out Ramses? #BB19

@BB_Updates wrote:
Jessica- They are trying to flip the vote right now.  Elena- They havent come to me.
 Jessica- They might not #BB19

So Kevin goes ahead and destroys the possible blindside.  Idiot.  Look at how he plays both sides of the house and its working for him because Paul thinks he's just gathering info and will be none the wiser.

The funny thing about this all going on is that Elena will come to the realization that she is not in the know on everything and has lost tust from Pauls side of the house.

Here's another funny thing about it. These idiots think that it's Alex and Jason working to flip the house and still don't realize that Paul has been pulling the puppet strings from Day 1. It's like they are not paying attention to what is happening. The fact everyone gave their tickets to Paul should have tipped them off to it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:20 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Jessica to Cody- F***ing knew it. This f***ing house. I knew the second I didn't use veto

So did every single other person with more than a half a brain, it was a very stupid move. You ALWAYS want two targets on the block, you are guaranteed one is going home. Now instead you lose a number that would have been yours throughout the rest of the summer
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:24 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Cody- Who is doing it? Jessica- I assume Paul. Cody- F*** Paul. Jessica- I really think Paul is keeping Elena in the dark on this one

Hey look at that. A light bulb went off. Problem is, it's too little too late. Get ready to use that Halting Hex next week.

In fact, if her and Cody get straight up nommed without a backdoor in play. I think they should both throw the damn veto because one of them has to stay up and she will use the hex regardless. Throw the thing and let these idiots, especially Josh, gloat and taunt them all week, then you could show what a true blindside is.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:39 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Cody to Jessica- Me and you arent going to change anybodys minds. LEts just see how it plays out. It is what it is.

What??? You want to just roll over and give up. No idiot, you go and start talking to people, get them to understand your point of view. This is why your social game sucks

@BB_Updates wrote:
Jessica- My HoH and whatI accomplished is the legacy I wil leave behind. Cody- What did mine accomplish? Jessica - True

LMFAO

@BB_Updates wrote:
Jessica to Cody- Its still partly your fault. I warned you this was going to happen. You were like "leave the nominations the same"

Sorry Jess, but you can't pin any of this on Cody. Why would you take advice from someone who was evicted 2nd out of everyone? You had the final decision on it and he even said he wouldn't be upset if you changed them. Fact of the matter is you should have put Paul up there but pulled him aside ahead of time and told him he was a pawn that you need Josh out of the house. He would have worked with you. Its called socializing!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:43 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Cody- The guy (Paul) is a gamer. He will steamroll. Jessica- From a viewers standpoint,
he is playing a great game #BB19

Sorry, from a viewers standpoint production did all they can do to help him and the rest of the idiots hang on his every word. Cody is the only person in the entire house that wanted to target a vet first and foremost. This should be BB101 to get rid of the guy who has played ASAP because Production will do what they can to help him
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:11 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Cody- Am I going to be surprised by the vote? Alex- I dont think so. It could be a surprise to me #BB19

So much for Alex playing an honest game and not lying at all. you can't get more blatant than that!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:25 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Cody- I'm not getting f***ed on this vote am I? Jason- I don't think so. Cody- Don't f***
me. Josh is going? Jason- Josh is going. #BB19

Even though they are all denying it, the blindside has already been ruined. Dammit Kevin!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:30 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Cody- I threw away my game for you. Please just give me your vote against Josh.
Alex- I habven't made and decisions yet. I am not promising my vote to anyone right now. #BB19

Now she backtracks to try and cover herself. It's time for them to just admit it and come clean. Cody is going to go on a vengeance. I would be surprised if he does not win at least one of the next two HoH's
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:35 pm

Alex is now telling everyone that there is a 10:00 curfew and everyone has to go to bed so that Cody/Jess cannot ask about their votes any longer. Kevin is resisting her on this.

The blindside is over, I don't get why they won't fess up. Its not like Jess has power to stop the way they vote. Let her be mad now or be mad later, it doesn't matter. I know part of their plan was to blindside to fluster Cody for the HoH, but two problems with that. He is not going to be surprised now, and when he gets mad, he becomes more focused, not flustered
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:37 pm

Kevin now telling everyone tht they probably had a general idea because everyone is so nervous and obvious. He is also telling them that Jessica approached him to ask about his vote. They have no idea that Kevin is the one who started all of this
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:24 pm

Wow Ctown, you went on a roll with all these comments. Now, I agree that Jess was stupid for not using veto, but I have to disagree with some of your comments above.

First of all, Cody DID talk her out of it. He made her feel like she was just being paranoid. But, I believe HIS motivation in doing so was because she said she was going to put up Alex. Cody was still thinking in the back of his mind that Alex is someone they can work with later in the game, which is absolutely NOT HAPPENING because Jess and Alex can't stand each other in any way, shape or form. So, I think he thought that Alex could possibly go and when Jess said she didn't care, it made him talk her out of it.

And even though it was not shown tonight, she did go to Elena to find out about the vote changing and talked it out. Elena told her the truth and Jess was still under the impression that Elena was connected to the main group. This was probably Paul's smartest move in this whole thing, pushing Mark and Elena out of the group to keep the thing secret.

Telling Kevin about her temptation was probably one of the ONLY smart things that Jess did this week. At the time, I thought it was stupid, but it has made Kevin completely freaked out and THAT is why he told her about the vote. He wanted to gain some insurance from her partly because she has the hex and partly because her and Cody have a very good chance of being in power at least a few more times in the game going forward. When he told her about it, he even said, this is how the game works, people help each other and he may need her help later.

When she talked to Paul today, he apparently asked her about the temptation and she denied it. He now thinks that Mark got the temptation, or at least this is what he told Matt and Raven earlier. He said that Mark is getting more bold with his talking to Paul and there has to be a reason for it. This could be Paul just making the target bigger on Mark, but it didn't sound like it to me.

As far as Alex is concerned, all Cody has to do is ask her to swear on her rosary or "Hail Mary" when he asks her. When she has "tested" people she has asked them to swear on something that means something to them. She doubted Jillian about something, knew she was Catholic and made her do the sign of the cross over her hear. She doubted Jason and he swore on his son. She doubted Matt and she had him do "hail Mary" on the wall. So if she can ask others to do it, then why not ask her?

Lastly, if they want to flip this vote back the other way, all they have to do is start dropping the temptation thing to select people. Start with Jason. Tell him the same way she told Kevin. That the HOH won't get their end result and anyone lies to them about the vote this week that are supposed to be their friends, will be first in line to be the replacement nominee. Cody can tell Jason that his fate is in his OWN hands and it is about time for him to play his OWN game (a conversation they have had before) and not be following someone who is just going to slit his throat. It may not work, but you never know.

Also, Josh was dumb enough to actually tell Jess that Paul was the one who made him blow up at that veto meeting and also that he was only acting the way he has this week because someone is making him do it. Paul asked who and she said that he named Paul as the one telling him to do it at the veto meeting, but she would not divulge who Josh said was making him do it this week. Paul denied and dismissed it, but he sent Christmas to talk to Josh who said that Jess was lying .

Since the information is now out, Paul may cut his losses. Christmas was very welcoming to Jess and said that if Jess still felt this way tomorrow morning about the vote flip that she would support Jess' HOH with the vote. Will this be the move that Christmas makes to leave Paul hanging out to dry? Will she deny that she voted the other way to hang it on someone else?

Could get interesting for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:28 pm

Wed 4:56 PM BBT Matt to Paul: Matt does not want to be in jury with Mark. Says he has upset every single person in the house. Any grown man who bullies other men Matt does not respect. Says he don't want to go after Alex and he don't go after Paul, Matt or Raven. Paul and Matt agree Cody is playing it better this time, enjoyable to hang out with. Say he is not strategic but just good at comps

Just before Matt made this statement, Paul was talking about how to take Cody down. He said that Cody will continue to go after Josh no matter what as long as he is in the house and they keep having Josh attack Jess. That is the key, attack Cody at his heart because he doesn't care if he is attacked, but it pushes his button when Jess is attacked. Matt was gleeful that this would be a good plan. So he doesn't respect Mark because he believes that Mark was bullying grown men like Josh, Ramses and Kevin, but he respects Paul's plan to send Josh in to bully Jessica, a female. Wow, and this is the guy playing the "moral, honest game."
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:42 pm

Matt can't go eat a bag of dicks as far as I'm concerned. The guy is completely useless and offers nothing.

This is big brother, get off the PC bullshit and realize there is no bullying going on. It's the style of game people play. If they act that way outside the house, then you can call it bullying. If he resents what he calls bullying so much, then why is he planning on voting Ramses out? Josh had "bullied" far more people than anyone. Look at the way he's been treating Jess. What he did to Megan. But we won't talk about that. Self evict you worthless twat
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:53 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Matt can't go eat a bag of dicks as far as I'm concerned.  The guy is completely useless and offers nothing.

This is big brother, get off the PC bullshit and realize there is no bullying going on.  It's the style of game people play.  If they act that way outside the house, then you can call it bullying.  If he resents what he calls bullying so much, then why is he planning on voting Ramses out?  Josh had "bullied" far more people than anyone.  Look at the way he's been treating Jess.  What he did to Megan.  But we won't talk about that.  Self evict you worthless twat

Could not agree more! clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:58 am

chap5788 wrote:
Wow Ctown, you went on a roll with all these comments.  

It started right when the episode aired, since I was at work I had to rely on my twitter feed for what they showed. Bbupdates was on top of it

Quote :

First of all, Cody DID talk her out of it.  He made her feel like she was just being paranoid.  But, I believe HIS motivation in doing so was because she said she was going to put up Alex.  Cody was still thinking in the back of his mind that Alex is someone they can work with later in the game, which is absolutely NOT HAPPENING because Jess and Alex can't stand each other in any way, shape or form.  So, I think he thought that Alex could possibly go and when Jess said she didn't care, it made him talk her out of it.

It doesn't matter. It still her decision and her decision alone. If you want to take it further, in his HoH he didn't follow her suggestions as to a replacement

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   

Back to top Go down
 
Tidbits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Tidbits

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: