Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:40 am

chap5788 wrote:
Wed 11:54 PM BBT Kevin to Jason 11:29: "I don't know what's going to happen. If it goes to a tie and Christmas decides, I think you're screwed".  - NoSoupForYou  
Jason: "Oh yeah, I'd be f*****. If it's a tie and she decides.

Kevin: Don't you agree on that? I'm not trying to get you paranoid.

Jason: No, I would be f*****.

Kevin: Because she still has animosity about what happened and every time you have been put on the board it's by her.

Jason: Yeah, yeah. If she's gotta decide, I'm f*****.  

Kevin is trying very hard to prepare Jason for what is coming without saying it to him.  Too bad it doesn't light a fire under Jason to at least ASK about Josh's vote.  

:facepalm:

He's (Jason) talking to the guy he thinks is leaving tomorrow and doesn't wonder about anything. Like Alex he's been drinking the kool aid. Rolling Eyes

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:07 pm

Thu 1:56 PM BBT Josh whispering to Christmas in kitchen he is gunning for this next HOH.

Well it looks like Christmas is no longer as confident about Paul following the plan as she was when she yelled at Josh the other night. She said she was positive that Paul would take the shot at Alex tonight if he won HOH even if he puts up Kevin and Raven initially so she won't gun for POV. When Josh said this to Christmas, she said "I want YOU to take it." Last I knew Josh was supposed to throw it.

Earlier in the bedroom Kevin asked Jason if he knew what was happening. He said he didn't know. They talked about votes. Kevin said he knows he doesn't have Raven or Alex's votes and Jason said he thought those were he 2 for sure votes. Then they both said they don't know about Paul or Josh. Kevin said Josh has already been told what to do. Jason agreed and said "yep, he has been given his orders already so we will see." Kevin said it probably wouldn't do any good to talk to anyone either. Jason agreed. It pisses me off that Jason doesn't at least ask, but he has never seen the game before and doesn't understand that shit can change, well in most seasons it can, at the last minute.

So I think production better make sure those questions in the HOH comp are the right ones if Paul genuinely wants the HOH as he claims. You know like................what color are Paul's mother's eyes.................when is her birthday...............what is her middle name..............just to be sure the outcome is correct!

Sarcastic
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:10 pm

chap5788 wrote:

So I think production better make sure those questions in the HOH comp are the right ones if Paul genuinely wants the HOH as he claims.  You know like................what color are Paul's mother's eyes.................when is her birthday...............what is her middle name..............just to be sure the outcome is correct!

Sarcastic

We've seen past comps where things related to a previous season, do not be surprised at all if it is one of those and they all relate to Paul's season.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:38 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

So I think production better make sure those questions in the HOH comp are the right ones if Paul genuinely wants the HOH as he claims.  You know like................what color are Paul's mother's eyes.................when is her birthday...............what is her middle name..............just to be sure the outcome is correct!

Sarcastic

We've seen past comps where things related to a previous season, do not be surprised at all if it is one of those and they all relate to Paul's season.

Yep sounds about right. I just heard Paul and Josh talking. Paul was telling Josh it might be best to wait until after he comes out from voting and then apologize. Josh said that he is going to wait til right before the live show and pull him aside and tell him that he is too good of a competitor and he has heard Jason profess loyalty to Alex and Paul but never to Josh, so.............Paul stopped him there and said "do not drop names." So now Paul is rewriting how Josh tells Jason he is going to screw him with his vote. What else does he want Josh to do, open a vein for crying out loud.

Also, in this conversation Josh and Paul were talking about what the comp could be because they drew numbers. Paul said they do that sometimes to throw them off or it could be for lanes. Paul guesses it is probably some sort of luck kind of thing. I find that a bit interesting given the stakes, but it is probably one that Paul has done before like that yellow ball, red ball one or something.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:20 pm

Drawing numbers could make one think it's a crapshoot but it could also be for the veto comp as well since everyone will play in veto. I would be very surprised if it's a crapshoot, but I think production would be OK with Josh winning this HoH so they could say "See, we didn't make it so Paul could win when he wants" It's obvious production is already in all their ears about trusting Paul. There is no other explanation for it, people cannot be that stupid on their own and make it into their 20s and 30, or in Kevins case 50's
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:49 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Drawing numbers could make one think it's a crapshoot but it could also be for the veto comp as well since everyone will play in veto.  I would be very surprised if it's a crapshoot, but I think production would be OK with Josh winning this HoH so they could say "See, we didn't make it so Paul could win when he wants"  It's obvious production is already in all their ears about trusting Paul.  There is no other explanation for it, people cannot be that stupid on their own and make it into their 20s and 30, or in Kevins case 50's

Good point, I forgot about them playing veto so it probably was for lanes for that.

Interestingly a little while ago Josh went to the apple room and waited for Jason to walk by and motioned him in there. He told Jason he feels alone in the game. Jason said everyone does because numbers are getting down. He said he knows that Josh thinks Jason has Alex, but you just never know, etc. Josh said he has always felt good with Alex because she has told them she would take them as far as she could and now they are there. Then Josh said he just doesn't know where he stands with the rest of the house and doesn't know about Jason and Alex's "deal with Paul." Jason asked what he was talking about and Josh referred to Jason's speech during the double eviction about "protecting Paul." And Jason said that was more of a group thing. Then Josh said he feels like he is going to be the next one out. Then he corrected it and said Raven and then Josh. Jason said he didn't think that at all................................then the fucking feeds cut off!

So it appeared to me that Josh was about to tell Jason about his vote even though Paul explicitly told him not to do that. Or, Josh was fishing for some kind of confirmation from Jason that him, Alex and Josh would move forward together or something. Now I have to rely on production's edit of what really happened in this conversation and what if any blowback happened once Josh told him or didn't tell him or whatever the hell happens. Once again, they are sucking what tiny little bit of entertainment there might be left in this stupid ass season and cast.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:01 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Drawing numbers could make one think it's a crapshoot but it could also be for the veto comp as well since everyone will play in veto.  I would be very surprised if it's a crapshoot, but I think production would be OK with Josh winning this HoH so they could say "See, we didn't make it so Paul could win when he wants"  It's obvious production is already in all their ears about trusting Paul.  There is no other explanation for it, people cannot be that stupid on their own and make it into their 20s and 30, or in Kevins case 50's

Good point, I forgot about them playing veto so it probably was for lanes for that.  

Interestingly a little while ago Josh went to the apple room and waited for Jason to walk by and motioned him in there.  He told Jason he feels alone in the game.  Jason said everyone does because numbers are getting down.  He said he knows that Josh thinks Jason has Alex, but you just never know, etc.  Josh said he has always felt good with Alex because she has told them she would take them as far as she could and now they are there.  Then Josh said he just doesn't know where he stands with the rest of the house and doesn't know about Jason and Alex's "deal with Paul."  Jason asked what he was talking about and Josh referred to Jason's speech during the double eviction about "protecting Paul."  And Jason said that was more of a group thing.  Then Josh said he feels like he is going to be the next one out.  Then he corrected it and said Raven and then Josh.  Jason said he didn't think that at all................................then the fucking feeds cut off!  

So it appeared to me that Josh was about to tell Jason about his vote even though Paul explicitly told him not to do that.  Or, Josh was fishing for some kind of confirmation from Jason that him, Alex and Josh would move forward together or something.  Now I have to rely on production's edit of what really happened in this conversation and what if any blowback happened once Josh told him or didn't tell him or whatever the hell happens.  Once again, they are sucking what tiny little bit of entertainment there might be left in this stupid ass season and cast.

Of course the feeds cut. social media is blowing up because of it and more production manipulation conspiracies are all over the place. I'm sure Josh or Jason was called to DR shortly after that. Could Josh be attempting a coup to jump ship on Paul and Christmas? It would be great but I doubt thats going to happen. If it does, it would make this horrible season a little less cringeworthy
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:24 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Of course the feeds cut.  social media is blowing up because of it and more production manipulation conspiracies are all over the place.  I'm sure Josh or Jason was called to DR shortly after that.  Could Josh be attempting a coup to jump ship on Paul and Christmas?  It would be great but I doubt thats going to happen.  If it does, it would make this horrible season a little less cringeworthy

I doubt it would happen either, but I am tired of getting shit on them manipulating the game at every turn. Paul has been given every single advantage under the sun and then some. It is about time to let them play. It is not likely that it will change the outcome anyway, but geez maybe at least we would have something almost worth watching.

I was watching Alex quiz Jason last night standing at the memory wall and they have taken to a different strategy other than just rattling off day 2 blah, blah, blah............day 7 blah, blah, blah, etc. She would point to a person on the wall and Jason had to rattle off how many times they were on the block or the day the were evicted and varying things like that instead of just in order. This is probably the smartest thing I have seen any of them do as far as studying, so it makes me think that Alex just might be ready for this questions comp if she isn't too screwed up from Jason being evicted AND she is not dumb enough to throw it to Paul.

At this point the best we can hope for is possibly seeing Paul have to sweat a little bit. And I am by no means a fan of Alex for sure, but that is the best option to cause Paul any kind of problem at this point even if it is just a sliver of a possibility.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:11 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:34 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Took me a second or two, but I see what you did there!

:thumbsup: cheers1 clapping
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:10 am

Josh and Paul are talking about next week and Josh is worried about what if Kevin wins HoH

Quote :
Paul to Josh - If he (Kevin) puts you up and you win veto, don't use it. I vote

And so it begins. If anyone wins veto at that point and stays on the block to let another decide, that is the stupidest thing you can do. I'm fairly certain that in a situation like this, Paul would go home and we'd have Kevin, Christmas and Josh in final 3
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:20 am

ctown28 wrote:
Josh and Paul are talking about next week and Josh is worried about what if Kevin wins HoH

Quote :
Paul to Josh - If he (Kevin) puts you up and you win veto, don't use it.  I vote

And so it begins.  If anyone wins veto at that point and stays on the block to let another decide, that is the stupidest thing you can do.  I'm fairly certain that in a situation like this, Paul would go home and we'd have Kevin, Christmas and Josh in final 3

Well I can only hope that Josh see's that his stock will rise incredibly high with the jury if he sends Paul to jury. Hell he may even get praise from us. It will mean he knew Paul was sketchy the whole time but used Paul to further his game. I mean he will have duped us, production and the world into believing that all this time he was a fat, brainless, sheep who only knew what to do when to do it when Paul told him to.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:31 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Quote :
Paul to Josh - If he (Kevin) puts you up and you win veto, don't use it.  I vote

And so it begins.  If anyone wins veto at that point and stays on the block to let another decide, that is the stupidest thing you can do.  I'm fairly certain that in a situation like this, Paul would go home and we'd have Kevin, Christmas and Josh in final 3

Well I can only hope that Josh see's that his stock will rise incredibly high with the jury if he sends Paul to jury. Hell he may even get praise from us. It will mean he knew Paul was sketchy the whole time but used Paul to further his game. I mean he will have duped us, production and the world into believing that all this time he was a fat, brainless, sheep who only knew what to do when to do it when Paul told him to.

Here we go again. This week isn't even done yet and Paul is already laying out the plan for the following week and surprisingly it is always to HIS benefit. The funny thing is that he doesn't realize the more he pushes these things, the more it gets Josh's wheels turning.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:43 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Quote :

Here we go again.  This week isn't even done yet and Paul is already laying out the plan for the following week and surprisingly it is always to HIS benefit.  The funny thing is that he doesn't realize the more he pushes these things, the more it gets Josh's wheels turning.

Let him push then. Paul's greatest weakness is his hubris nature. Paul will be the one to take down Paul.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:50 am

Thu 12:06 AM BBT Paul my friends miss me and are sad they have to share me.

This guy's ego knows no bounds.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:34 am

chap5788 wrote:

I'd like the opportunity to see if this is true, so could someone get Paul out of the game?

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:17 am

chap5788 wrote:

Well big boy they will get to see you soon, with half a mil in your hands maybe it is time to have a party and MOVE OUT OF YOUR PARENTS HOUSE!
Toolbag.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27