AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:32 am

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Tue 12:23 AM BBT Christmas: Trejo isn't fixed. Paul: I might switch him out with Kevin's when he isn't Looking.

Okay, this is a new low.  For those who don't know Trejo is that stupid floatie that Paul wears around his waist.  They all got floaties from the veto competition.  Paul did something that put a hole in Trejo and Christmas has spent time today trying to fix it for Paul.  Kevin has the same one that Paul has and deflated it and put it with his other keepsakes he is taking home to his family.  So Paul is going to trade his popped one out for the one Kevin has so he has one to wear around the house.  

I know it is just a stupid blow up animal, but the keepsakes that people take from the house for the memories or whatever mean something to them.  I just think this is really low to be doing something like this.  It shows just what a shitty person Paul really is and just how petty he is too.  

Paul had a pity party for himself earlier telling Christmas that everything is bothering him, he is having more panic attacks, he can't meditate because BB calls him out for sleeping when he isn't, he just wants to quit, etc.  Christmas tried to give him a pep talk saying he made a commitment, etc.  He then went on the "why bother since I am going to lose anyway...............whine, whine, whine.  Then he said he got some "personal news" that had him upset.  

The funny thing is that he was not in the DR room for several hours before the backyard party and he was fine when it started.  Then he drank his 2 beers and he started to play corn hole but was pretty shitty at it.  Raven was screeching about and did it once by him, then he went to the hammock to pout.  Christmas went to sit with him and he said that he thinks Raven fucked up his eardrum that was already messed up from Josh doing pots and pans by his ear a few weeks ago.  Then he went on all the other crap.  I think he can't handle his alcohol very well, got emotional and ran with it to be honest.  I don't believe he got news from home that took hours to start bothering him.

Then after everyone disbursed from the yard, he was out playing corn hole by himself and Christmas came to break the news about Trejo and told him that Josh was feeling guilty about Jason and talking to him earlier.  Paul gets pissed and says they have to watch Josh now.  So Josh can't have an emotional moment, but Paul can?  Gimme a break.  

It is more than just a silly floatie when you fold it up and put it away to take home to your family as a memory.  If Paul takes Kevin's floatie he is the official King of All Douchebags.  It is a total entitled bitch move.  Must be Christmas rubbing off on him.

Yes it's call "Bitchy Christmas syndrome" ask Raven...she has it too, in fact it is her third terminal disease. The only known cure is to repeatedly beat Christmas over the head with a 2x4 till the bitch is dead. Only the cost of the stick is so high that Raven's mother is thinking of selling her tongue in order to raise the money for it. She wanted to have her ears removed so she wouldn't have to listen to all the haters calling her out but then she remembered....the haters were online and she read the hate.

In fact now her mother has the syndrome and her community has raised the fund to beat the bitch out of the bitch.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:14 am

Question, Does the other BB fan sites have nothing going on in the house since 3am BBT? And if so....why, what is going on?

but....I did find this statement interesting.

Jokers wrote:
Tue 2:34 AM BBT Paul, Mark bored me. Everyone copped out. No one wanted to argue .

What do you call what Jess and Cody and even Elena did? Hell even Matt argued......not very articulately but he did argue. See Paul, this is what happens when you get your way.....you get board.......welcome to our hell.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:40 pm

Tue 1:22 PM BBT Christmas thinks Jessica will link up with them after the show to be relevant.

And the obsession continues. Funny thing is that Jess and Cody are the "relevant ones" the others are laughable sheep!

I remember in season 16 when they made the announcement that Donny was going to be on the Bold and the Beautiful, I really hope Julie makes that announcement either during a live show or on finale night just to piss on Christmas, Alex, Raven and Paul's parade about her not being popular. Of course Paul will point out that several people get the quick walk-on (I think he did one), but the fact remains that she didn't even make jury and was still asked to do it, which will piss on their parade anyway.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:11 pm

Tue 2:01 PM BBT Raven tells Christmas and Paul that she won 7th place in a Run for the Cure Marathon.

Tue 2:04 PM BBT Raven telling Paul and Christmas that her mom and had breast cancer. Christmas, Alex and Paul question her about it. It seems she's telling a bit of a story.

Well here are a couple more to add to the list!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:17 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Tue 2:01 PM BBT Raven tells Christmas and Paul that she won 7th place in a Run for the Cure Marathon.

This one could be true....if there were only 7 runners in the marathon
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:43 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Kind of piss poor for someone who trained to be in the Olympics though.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:35 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

The part she left out of her Olympic training is the it was the special Olympics
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:24 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Tue 2:04 PM BBT Raven telling Paul and Christmas that her mom and had breast cancer. Christmas, Alex and Paul question her about it. It seems she's telling a bit of a story.  

Hmm, take a look at this clip from July 20, where she says her mom didn't have breast cancer but a cancerous cell removed

https://twitter.com/tooms_bb/status/905216081375092737
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:56 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:05 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

The part she left out of her Olympic training is the it was the special Olympics

Oh wait, I am sure that the marathon happened after her bones started deteriorating and the cartilage in her knees disappeared, you know when the rough kneecap syndrome set in. But she had to participate in the run anyway because that is just the kind of person she is............a person who just wants to help others, a selfless person who only thinks of others............... Puke
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:18 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Hmm, take a look at this clip from July 20, where she says her mom didn't have breast cancer but a cancerous cell removed

So I listened to the video of her story from 7/20 and the one from today posted on the same twitter account and it is unbelievable that she just keeps pushing. I mean it was obvious that Christmas and Alex were probing, but she doesn't even see it. And what she said about not being able to get breast reduction surgery because of fibrocystic breasts is a crap load of shit too.

I also noticed that she said her aunt died of breast cancer. Not sure we had that on the list.

This is not just compulsive lying, this is a mental illness for sure. It really is too bad that her whole family seems to be wrapped up in this stuff because this girl needs an intervention from her crockpot mother who has screwed this girl up for life. I seriously hope she never has children, adopted or conceived because this cycle needs to be stopped.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:26 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

So I listened to the video of her story from 7/20 and the one from today posted on the same twitter account and it is unbelievable that she just keeps pushing.  I mean it was obvious that Christmas and Alex were probing, but she doesn't even see it.  And what she said about not being able to get breast reduction surgery because of fibrocystic breasts is a crap load of shit too.  

I also noticed that she said her aunt died of breast cancer.  Not sure we had that on the list.  

This is not just compulsive lying, this is a mental illness for sure.  It really is too bad that her whole family seems to be wrapped up in this stuff because this girl needs an intervention from her crockpot mother who has screwed this girl up for life.  I seriously hope she never has children, adopted or conceived because this cycle needs to be stopped.

Not to mention the damage it causes the gen pool. hand

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:52 pm

chap5788 wrote:

So I listened to the video of her story from 7/20 and the one from today posted on the same twitter account and it is unbelievable that she just keeps pushing.  I mean it was obvious that Christmas and Alex were probing, but she doesn't even see it.  And what she said about not being able to get breast reduction surgery because of fibrocystic breasts is a crap load of shit too.  

This is an excellent Twitter account. Tooms is the person responsible for the megaphone shout outs over the wall the past several years. (He did the two years prior to this, did not do the one this year)
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:01 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

This is an excellent Twitter account.  Tooms is the person responsible for the megaphone shout outs over the wall the past several years.  (He did the two years prior to this, did not do the one this year)

Yo! Send him a tweet telling him he needs to do one this year. Short, loud and easy to understand......"Paul is winning the game."....or "Jason! Enjoy jury! Paul's kicking you out!" (think that is short)

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:07 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

This is an excellent Twitter account.  Tooms is the person responsible for the megaphone shout outs over the wall the past several years.  (He did the two years prior to this, did not do the one this year)

Yo! Send him a tweet telling him he needs to do one this year. Short, loud and easy to understand......"Paul is winning the game."....or "Jason! Enjoy jury! Paul's kicking you out!" (think that is short)

He's already said he's not doing any this year. The shit season isn't worth his time or effort. Funny thing is when someone yelled over earlier about how America loves jess and Paul is a bully, his twitter immediately blew up asking if it's him.

Now I don't think he can admit it, but after acknowledging it was him last year, I think CBS got a team of lawyers after him with a cease and desist or legal action will be pursued. They could even put a face to the account because he talked about it last year on dick at nite.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:21 am

ctown28 wrote:
He's already said he's not doing any this year.  The shit season isn't worth his time or effort. Funny thing is when someone yelled over earlier about how America loves jess and Paul is a bully, his twitter immediately blew up asking if it's him.  

Now I don't think he can admit it, but after acknowledging it was him last year, I think CBS got a team of lawyers after him with a cease and desist or legal action will be pursued.  They could even put a face to the account because he talked about it last year on dick at nite.

You are right, this season is hardly worth the trouble. Maybe he found someone else to do the one earlier about America loves Jess and Paul being a bully, but at this point why bother. I would love to see a banner in Spanish roll across the sky with a heads up to Josh about dumping Paul because he would believe it was from his family.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:25 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
He's already said he's not doing any this year.  The shit season isn't worth his time or effort. Funny thing is when someone yelled over earlier about how America loves jess and Paul is a bully, his twitter immediately blew up asking if it's him.  

Now I don't think he can admit it, but after acknowledging it was him last year, I think CBS got a team of lawyers after him with a cease and desist or legal action will be pursued.  They could even put a face to the account because he talked about it last year on dick at nite.

You are right, this season is hardly worth the trouble.  Maybe he found someone else to do the one earlier about America loves Jess and Paul being a bully, but at this point why bother.  I would love to see a banner in Spanish roll across the sky with a heads up to Josh about dumping Paul because he would believe it was from his family.

Naru, can you and your team of flying commandos make this happen???

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:52 pm

bigbrotherdaily.com wrote:
12:00-1:00 AM: Josh told Christmas he thinks that Paul wants Raven out next since he knows that he cannot control her. Christmas said Alex needs to go next. Josh said he doesn’t think that Paul wants that blood on his hands either. Christmas told Josh to gun for HoH then. She said there is no way they can keep Alex in the house and keep them safe. Josh said Alex will gun for the two of them. Christmas said she will gun for Josh and Paul since she will slide into the Final 2 if they are gone. Josh said Paul is thinking that he will have Alex latch on to him, plus he will lock Alex and Jason in for jury votes. Josh said Paul has been working the angle that he has Alex’s back, so Alex will then have his back. Josh told Christmas he 100% believes that Paul wants them in the Final 3, but he wants to win and he is putting in work. Christmas said they should all be doing that. Josh pointed out that there is a lot of blood on their hands. Christmas said things are not going to be okay if Paul does not take Alex out next week. She said she will make that clear. Josh questioned why Paul would not put Alex up initially. Christmas said it makes sense since she will feel more comfortable and may not fight as hard for the veto. Josh said Paul talked about sending Raven out if she doesn’t win the veto. Christmas said no. Josh told Christmas that Raven is someone that the two of them can control, so Paul doesn’t mind letting her go since he has control over Alex. Josh added that Paul has control over Kevin as well, plus he has the two of them. Josh explained that the whole point of this plan is for Paul to show that he is with no one but Alex and Jason. Christmas said she is very uncomfortable with this conversation. Josh said they need to talk about it. Josh said he understands that Paul needs to protect his game, but he does not want Paul exposing their games in the process. Christmas said she is not accepting the fact that Paul would throw their games in order to protect one person. Josh said Paul is protecting them, though he is also tainting them. At that point, Christmas said she is done with the conversation. She said she is hearing a lot of stuff that is not team related, which is not cool. Christmas told Josh that is a betrayal, so don’t plant seeds in her head. Josh said he knows this because he is a superfan. Josh said he can see the way that Paul is controlling his cards. Christmas said she understands what Paul is doing and why he is doing it, so she is okay with it.

Will someone please explain to Christmas that Big Brother is not a team game. It is a game of alliances. Once again, Josh lays out what is happening and she completely dismisses it because she refuses to see what is happening right under her nose.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:22 pm

ctown28 wrote:
bigbrotherdaily.com wrote:
12:00-1:00 AM: Josh told Christmas he thinks that Paul wants Raven out next since he knows that he cannot control her. Christmas said Alex needs to go next. Josh said he doesn’t think that Paul wants that blood on his hands either. Christmas told Josh to gun for HoH then. She said there is no way they can keep Alex in the house and keep them safe. Josh said Alex will gun for the two of them. Christmas said she will gun for Josh and Paul since she will slide into the Final 2 if they are gone. Josh said Paul is thinking that he will have Alex latch on to him, plus he will lock Alex and Jason in for jury votes. Josh said Paul has been working the angle that he has Alex’s back, so Alex will then have his back. Josh told Christmas he 100% believes that Paul wants them in the Final 3, but he wants to win and he is putting in work. Christmas said they should all be doing that. Josh pointed out that there is a lot of blood on their hands. Christmas said things are not going to be okay if Paul does not take Alex out next week. She said she will make that clear. Josh questioned why Paul would not put Alex up initially. Christmas said it makes sense since she will feel more comfortable and may not fight as hard for the veto. Josh said Paul talked about sending Raven out if she doesn’t win the veto. Christmas said no. Josh told Christmas that Raven is someone that the two of them can control, so Paul doesn’t mind letting her go since he has control over Alex. Josh added that Paul has control over Kevin as well, plus he has the two of them. Josh explained that the whole point of this plan is for Paul to show that he is with no one but Alex and Jason. Christmas said she is very uncomfortable with this conversation. Josh said they need to talk about it. Josh said he understands that Paul needs to protect his game, but he does not want Paul exposing their games in the process. Christmas said she is not accepting the fact that Paul would throw their games in order to protect one person. Josh said Paul is protecting them, though he is also tainting them. At that point, Christmas said she is done with the conversation. She said she is hearing a lot of stuff that is not team related, which is not cool. Christmas told Josh that is a betrayal, so don’t plant seeds in her head. Josh said he knows this because he is a superfan. Josh said he can see the way that Paul is controlling his cards. Christmas said she understands what Paul is doing and why he is doing it, so she is okay with it.

Will someone please explain to Christmas that Big Brother is not a team game.  It is a game of alliances.  Once again, Josh lays out what is happening and she completely dismisses it because she refuses to see what is happening right under her nose.

Christmas and Alex are both moron's....both believe he is loyal to them to the point they would drop their supposed ride or dies in a heart beat.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:25 pm

Wed 2:16 PM BBT Kevin gives his Trejo twin to Paul. Paul says thank you sir and that he has do surgery on Trejo.

And to think Paul was going to steal the one that Kevin has. I kind of wish that Paul had made the switch before Kevin went to make the gesture and he was exposed for the shitty person he really is.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:09 am

Wed 12:45 PM BBT Jason talking about wanting to get Ole to go down the stage with a model for the Victoria's Secret Fashion show.

Wed 12:47 PM BBT Jason calls Ole "500 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal" Wants him to wear a set of wings going down the stage.

Wed 12:50 PM BBT Josh to Jason "I wish somebody believed in me the way you believe in Ole."

For those who don't know, Ole is Jason's bull. He sure does a lot of events and stuff with that bull for sure.

I think Josh's statement really says a lot. I think part of it is the lack of acceptance he feels in the outside world with people other than his immediate family and the other part is what is in his head that Christmas and Paul are dismissing what he is saying. He is expected to be a team player and just accept everything even though he is being thrown to the wolves. If he survives, wow it is final 3 for them, if not, bummer dude, make sure you vote for Paul in jury!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:37 am

Wed 8:19 PM BBT Jason saying to Alex as she makes spaghetti that he isnt throwing any more comps and she agrees.

Too bad this decision was 1 week too late.

:facepalm:
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:12 am

chap5788 wrote:
Wed 8:19 PM BBT Jason saying to Alex as she makes spaghetti that he isnt throwing any more comps and she agrees.

One week? Try one month. Alex and Jason only went for HOH's that Paul told them to.

I could be wrong. I mean once Mark was gone they (Matt and Raven or Jason and Alex) were told by Paul that the other had to win the HOH to take the shot at the other. (Jason and Alex to take the shot at Matt and Raven or vice versa)

Ctown! Get in here and tell us how many times Jason, Alex, and Paul have been HOH this season. We already know that Christmas was given two HOH and her big move was to do the bidding of one King Paul. Here is my attempt at this:

I racked my brain but couldn't remember who was the 1st HOH on the 1st double eviction So I guessed.
Week #1 Cody Jillian evicted
Week #2 Paul Cody evicted
Week #3 Alex Dominique evicted
Week #4 Jess Ramses & Cody returns
Week #5 Paul No one
Week #6 Josh Jess evicted and Jury starts
Week #7 Alex & Jason Cody evicted then Elena
Week #8 Christmas Mark evicted
Week #9 Jason Matt evicted
Week #10 Christmas Jason evicted.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:40 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

One week? Try one month. Alex and Jason only went for HOH's that Paul told them to.

I could be wrong. I mean once Mark was gone they (Matt and Raven or Jason and Alex) were told by Paul that the other had to win the HOH to take the shot at the other. (Jason and Alex to take the shot at Matt and Raven or vice versa)

Ctown! Get in here and tell us how many times Jason, Alex, and Paul have been HOH this season. We already know that Christmas was given two HOH and her big move was to do the bidding of one King Paul. Here is my attempt at this:

I racked my brain but couldn't remember who was the 1st HOH on the 1st double eviction So I guessed.
Week #1 Cody Jillian evicted
Week #2 Paul  Cody evicted
Week #3 Alex  Dominique evicted
Week #4 Jess  Ramses & Cody returns
Week #5 Paul  No one  
Week #6 Josh  Jess evicted and Jury starts
Week #7  Alex & Jason      Cody evicted then Elena
Week #8 Christmas   Mark evicted
Week #9 Jason Matt evicted
Week #10 Christmas  Jason evicted.

Alex threw a veto to Jason on her HOH, but otherwise did not throw any comps until this week. She has always went out there to win. With her first HOH, Alex actually got the target put on Dom because she didn't want someone from what was then "her side" of the house with Jess just to be safe. Then Dom became the target. But by the end of the week, she was actually okay with either of them leaving.

They have been puppets, but they have never been comp-throwing puppets until this past week when Alex actually screwed Jason over worse than anyone by throwing that HOH because he had just came off a pretty rough week with the blow up at the veto ceremony.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:30 am

Wed 11:54 PM BBT Kevin to Jason 11:29: "I don't know what's going to happen. If it goes to a tie and Christmas decides, I think you're screwed". - NoSoupForYou
Jason: "Oh yeah, I'd be f*****. If it's a tie and she decides.

Kevin: Don't you agree on that? I'm not trying to get you paranoid.

Jason: No, I would be f*****.

Kevin: Because she still has animosity about what happened and every time you have been put on the board it's by her.

Jason: Yeah, yeah. If she's gotta decide, I'm f*****.

Kevin is trying very hard to prepare Jason for what is coming without saying it to him. Too bad it doesn't light a fire under Jason to at least ASK about Josh's vote.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next