Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:19 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Raven - I think after nominations I am going to start acting confused. Paul - Maybe blame it on Kevin. #BB19

Blame what on Kevin? The noms? The sad thing is, these idiots would fall for it.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:11 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
Raven - I think after nominations I am going to start acting confused.  Paul - Maybe blame it on Kevin.  #BB19

Blame what on Kevin?  The noms?  The sad thing is, these idiots would fall for it.

I can see Kevin now...."Why you's blam'n me? I ant hoh, I didn't puts you's up. I'm just sitting in my bed wonder how the fuck I got myself into this mess when I done nofing."

See what I mean about not being able to pen Kevin very well. I hear it in my head but can't get it on the screen....lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:25 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Jokers wrote:
Thu 11:25 PM BBT GBR group talk about an HOH comp. Jason wonders how long it would have gone if they had actually competed.

Rolling Eyes  DUH!<------ctown this needs your attention....this isn't what I selected.

Jokers wrote:
Thu 9:18 PM BBT Paul to Christmas: You're not afraid to take the shot right? *they fist bump* - moeopoly
Paul says Kevin almost didn't throw it. Paul threatened to send him home if he didn't.

Yet another action we will never see come sunday.

By the way....Has the gastrowarts syndrome month ended? Because I'm tired of hearing it from Raven since it's been the all season long....or is it one of those things that ends when Raven declares it is over?

Oh, I hope so.  But you are probably right, it is over when Raven declares it is over. :facepalm:

No she said August was the month. But I am sure one of her other diseases are on the docket for this month!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:19 pm

chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Jokers wrote:
Thu 11:25 PM BBT GBR group talk about an HOH comp. Jason wonders how long it would have gone if they had actually competed.

Rolling Eyes  DUH!<------ctown this needs your attention....this isn't what I selected.

Jokers wrote:
Thu 9:18 PM BBT Paul to Christmas: You're not afraid to take the shot right? *they fist bump* - moeopoly
Paul says Kevin almost didn't throw it. Paul threatened to send him home if he didn't.

Yet another action we will never see come sunday.

By the way....Has the gastrowarts syndrome month ended? Because I'm tired of hearing it from Raven since it's been the all season long....or is it one of those things that ends when Raven declares it is over?

Oh, I hope so.  But you are probably right, it is over when Raven declares it is over. :facepalm:

No she said August was the month.  But I am sure one of her other diseases are on the docket for this month!

That's right! I forgot it wackthefuckoutofabitch month. finger

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:08 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 am

I thought about this and can not come up with any other explanation other than josh and Christmas are the stupidest people in the planet. They are all bitching about Kevin fucking up their plans by telling jason what the plans are. Neither of them see a problem with anyone other than Kevin. Sure, Kevin figured out the plan on his own, right down to every detail without either of them telling him. The only other person who knows the entire plan is Paul. Now I will admit Paul is innocent here but if I was in there, I'd be very suspicious. Hey, how the fuck does this guy know our plans, someone had to have told him. Paul has even been telling them he has Kevin and just keeps telling hi. To trust him but didn't say anything. It's ridiculous. Josh I can understand being so dumb, but Christmas should know better
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:29 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I thought about this and can not come up with any other explanation other than josh and Christmas are the stupidest people in the planet.  They are all bitching about Kevin fucking up their plans by telling jason what the plans are.  Neither of them see a problem with anyone other than Kevin.  Sure, Kevin figured out the plan on his own, right down to every detail without either of them telling him.  The only other person who knows the entire plan is Paul.  Now I will admit Paul is innocent here but if I was in there, I'd be very suspicious.  Hey, how the fuck does this guy know our plans, someone had to have told him.  Paul has even been telling them he has Kevin and just keeps telling hi. To trust him but didn't say anything.  It's ridiculous.  Josh I can understand being so dumb, but Christmas should know better

Actually, I have come to the realization that Christmas is dumber than Josh. Josh at least picks up on things and at least 2 times in the last couple of weeks has actually seen that Paul is being set up great while the others are taking the falls for everything. He voiced it again today to Christmas. He said he understands they are all trying to work angles at different sides of the house for information and trying to put distance between the 3 of them, but he said that they are screwing up jury votes for themselves (Christmas and Josh) and making them fall to Paul at the end. He brought up this newest idea of Paul winning veto and taking Alex off the block and then having a tie vote so Christmas has to send Jason out the door. He said that Jason will blame the 2 of them and think Paul tried to save them. Then when Alex is evicted, she will remember that Paul tried to save her there too.

Christmas' counter argument was that Paul is going to take out Raven at 4 (yes they plan to throw that HOH to Paul), so that will hurt him with Matt and Raven's votes. But the plan there is for Paul to win HOH. That leaves the veto winner to take out Raven, not Paul unless he wins the veto too which I am guessing he will be throwing all the way. Then Christmas said if Josh voices his doubts of Paul now, he will drop them both. Seems to have shut him up for now, but I look for this to come up again once veto is over and they start talking about the votes again.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:37 pm

Sat 2:34 PM BBT 2:31 PM- Christmas to Josh, " I am afraid that because of my foot, people in the jury will think I was carried to the final. I know you and Paul don't think that. I know America doesn't think that. But the jury may use that against me."

Of course they will think that because she IS being carried to the end of the game. She has done NOTHING herself in this game except befriend Josh, which was probably her one and only good move. She took the wounded bird under her wing and he has remained loyal to her since. Paul would have dropped her long ago if she didn't have that ring of replacement and now she is just someone he can beat at the end both in comps and the finale. And she only won that ring of replacement because the game was still very early and she came in with a large following from her outside life. Add to that the broken foot (and she was on Paul's side at the time for the production push) and you have a winner of the temptation.

What can she say at the end of the game? I used my ring of replacement because Paul told me to which stopped Cody from competing in the veto. Then she had 2 HOH's thrown to her that she had no hope of winning on her own because she has broken foot and it obviously stupid as well. With both HOH's she had a chance to make a move all her own, instead she chose what Paul wanted to do. Now this week she is going to take a decent shot at a good competitor (with Paul's coordination of course), but she is going to leave herself out to dry so she is sure to lose 1, possibly 2 jury votes in the making.

Do these people actually hear the shit they say? Do they just become more deluded on a daily basis about their own accomplishments or is it just because I am so fed up with the stupidity that it just stands out more?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:06 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Sat 2:34 PM BBT 2:31 PM- Christmas to Josh, " I am afraid that because of my foot, people in the jury will think I was carried to the final. I know you and Paul don't think that. I know America doesn't think that. But the jury may use that against me."  

Of course they will think that because she IS being carried to the end of the game.  She has done NOTHING herself in this game except befriend Josh, which was probably her one and only good move.  She took the wounded bird under her wing and he has remained loyal to her since.  Paul would have dropped her long ago if she didn't have that ring of replacement and now she is just someone he can beat at the end both in comps and the finale.  And she only won that ring of replacement because the game was still very early and she came in with a large following from her outside life.  Add to that the broken foot (and she was on Paul's side at the time for the production push) and you have a winner of the temptation.  

What can she say at the end of the game?  I used my ring of replacement because Paul told me to which stopped Cody from competing in the veto.  Then she had 2 HOH's thrown to her that she had no hope of winning on her own because she has broken foot and it obviously stupid as well.  With both HOH's she had a chance to make a move all her own, instead she chose what Paul wanted to do.  Now this week she is going to take a decent shot at a good competitor (with Paul's coordination of course), but she is going to leave herself out to dry so she is sure to lose 1, possibly 2 jury votes in the making.  

Do these people actually hear the shit they say?  Do they just become more deluded on a daily basis about their own accomplishments or is it just because I am so fed up with the stupidity that it just stands out more?

I would not wanting to be sitting next to her in final 2. The argument for her is plain and simple. Her broken foot.

"I had a much more difficult path to final 2. I couldn't play in the physical comps due to my injury. This forced me to have to step up my social game. Apparently I did a pretty good job of it because here I am talking to all of you despite having to sit out how many comps"

IMO Paul picked the wrong duo, I think he beats Alex or jason easily. Even Josh has a good argument that he did all the heavy lifting. He's the one who called people out because Paul was afraid to do it. Tell them, they were all under Paul's spell at one time and know exactly what he's talking about.

Alex has no chance at all, she pissed off too many people and jason is a horrible speaker.

And raven, is just Raven
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:37 am

ctown28 wrote:
I would not wanting to be sitting next to her in final 2.  The argument for her is plain and simple.  Her broken foot.

"I had a much more difficult path to final 2.  I couldn't play in the physical comps due to my injury.  This forced me to have to step up my social game.  Apparently I did a pretty good job of it because here I am talking to all of you despite having to sit out how many comps"

IMO Paul picked the wrong duo, I think he beats Alex or jason easily.  Even Josh has a good argument that he did all the heavy lifting.  He's the one who called people out because Paul was afraid to do it.  Tell them, they were all under Paul's spell at one time and know exactly what he's talking about.

Alex has no chance at all, she pissed off too many people and jason is a horrible speaker.

And raven, is just Raven

I completely disagree with you about Paul's chances against Christmas. I believe he has the easiest chance against Josh or Christmas. He used Josh as a weapon. The jury believes that Josh is a complete fool and has no sense of the game in any way, shape or form. I believed the same thing until he started noticing things that the others did not about people playing different angles. Against Christmas he can easily say that he kept her off the target list by putting bigger targets in front of them. He threw 2 HOH's to her in order to take shots he couldn't do himself, without him, she would not have one a competition the entire season. Her social game was terrible too because most people do not like her on a personal level. The only reason they are tolerating her now is she is an easy target to beat.

I do agree that he should be sitting next to Alex or Jason. They are perceived by the jury members as being competitors who were on the "other side" of the house from Paul. But, by finale night it would be obvious that they have been in Paul's pocket because they have been taking people out of the game that were clear targets for Paul, not them. When you win those comps and basically hand your power over to someone else, you don't have a very strong leg to stand on. Jason is the only one still in the house who bucked Paul's plan. But then he seems ready to shit on that by more than likely throwing a veto to Paul tonight instead of winning it for himself to stay in the game. The only way Alex or Jason win the game is if they take Paul out next week, and with one of them leaving the game this week, and Christmas and Josh willing to take the heat that eviction, the remaining player will follow Paul's agenda instead.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:50 am

This shows you just how smart Christmas is......NOT!

Jokers wrote:
Sun 4:26 AM BBT Christmas tries to convince Josh that Paul is right. "Are you playing for jury votes or are you playing to f*cking win?"

Are you kidding me? You need jury votes to win moron.

Jokers wrote:
Sun 4:28 AM BBT Christmas: I grilled Paul on every scenario and he explained it really well like chess. He's protecting us, his plan helps us.

I don't even need to go back and look at this conversation to know it went down one of two ways.
Paul's
real bad language here::

distracted her and he managed to piss her (because Paul doesn't mist and it goes well with spoiler) so she forgot what they were talking about.
It never happened.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:31 am

I posted about Christmas and her stupidity on the veto thread. Josh shined a light on what was wrong with Paul's plan for Christmas right after the veto comp. She said they need to talk to Paul about it. You could tell that it was things that didn't occur to her.

Then she talked to Paul later to have him explain all the scenarios to her and why his plan was sound. She bought every bit of it. The problem being that she didn't have Josh in the room to see through the bullshit because she certainly has no radar for it.

Then later she tried to explain to Josh and he pushed back, so she said that about playing for jury or playing the game. If Paul and Christmas keep discounting Josh, it could come back to bite them.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:13 pm

I think we can all pretty much agree, Paul is the winner of BB19. One of the WORST seasons ever. Some of the stupidest hamsters ever.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:35 pm

capricious1 wrote:
I think we can all pretty much agree, Paul is the winner of BB19.  One of the WORST seasons ever.  Some of the stupidest hamsters ever.  

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

Bobby Moynihan was part of the veto comp last night and he apparently told them this was one of the best seasons ever! Too bad they don't realize he is a comedian and probably went backstage to laugh his ass off!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:25 pm

Come eviction night, instead of the 4 of them going to the DR individually they should just have Paul to 4 times and vote on behalf of them. In essence that's what's happening anyhow
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Come eviction night, instead of the 4 of them going to the DR individually they should just have Paul to 4 times and vote on behalf of them.  In essence that's what's happening anyhow

This gave me a visual of Julie coming on the screen........

"Hello Houseguests...........blah, blah, blah.............We decided to save time tonight and forego the usual live vote. Paul, who is being evicted from the BB house tonight?"

:facepalm:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:17 pm

Mon 6:08 PM BBT Christmas: "Kevin, shut the f*ck up! You should be thankful for us bringing you so far."

I am sick of these comments coming from this bitch's mouth. She has not brought anyone anywhere. She was bragging yesterday saying she has won 1 more HOH than Josh. She seems to forget that she had NO HOPE of winning either one of those without them being outright thrown to her and not even subtly either. She seems to forget that Kevin was one of the very crucial votes to keep her in the house week 1. Plus he sat and talked with her and entertained her for the first few weeks when nobody else wanted to even entertain any conversations with her. Her ego needs to be put in check for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:56 pm

Mon 7:26 PM BBT Christmas says all her friends who came out of the military crush life after they come out. They are organized Cody didn't even have money to get his truck fixed even though he was in military for ten years.

The obsessions with Cody and Jess continues. Sometimes it is both of them, sometimes one or the other, but rarely does a day go by when they don't obsess about them in some way.

Christmas was a civilian contractor in Iraq. There is a danger to this job and as I understand it, they are there to aid the military and make things better. If this is the case, she of all people should not make a statement like this. Not all vets come out of their service and "crush life." Some come out messed up in some ways. I am not saying that is the case with Cody, but he was a sniper. That takes a whole different kind of mentality.

Listening to him talk to Jess on occasion it sounds to me like he has been a little lost since leaving the military. He is kind of an adrenaline junkie and did some investing type stuff and lost a bunch of money, which kind of fits into that adrenaline junkie kind of mentality. I think it is more appalling of her to make statements like this having worked with the military and when they were looking for was to "crush him as Paul put it" she even gave ideas of certain terms that are considered low blows to a military person.

Her mother suggested she serve as a civilian contractor because she was supposedly drinking a lot and doing drugs and other self-destructive behavior. When she experienced mortar fire it gave her perspective and she turned things around to care about her body and such. That is great for her. But some people go into the service for the patriotism or the honor to serve and come out with a whole host of problems. Does she even consider what he might have gone through? No, she just continually bashes him and it still bothers her to this day why he had such disdain for her. Well sweetie, your personality sucks, you are a bitch, you seem a bit on the bipolar side, you are entitled............maybe one of those things could be the reasons.
Back to top Go down
katiesue7
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Female Posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:39 am

Paul thinks he's funny with the suspenders and floatie. I think he looks like a total idiot that escaped the asylum! Another thing I noticed Raven looks like she gained at least ten pounds. chuckle So much for being to skinny from one of her numerous illnesses. lol!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:50 am

katiesue7 wrote:
Paul thinks he's funny with the suspenders and floatie. I think he looks like a total idiot that escaped the asylum! Another thing I noticed Raven looks like she gained at least ten pounds. chuckle So much for being to skinny from one of her numerous illnesses. lol!

She absolutely has gained weight and still keeps talking about all the weight she has lost. The girl has delusions like I have never seen before. I mean does she think people can't see her standing there? Wait til some of her clothes don't fit when she tries them on, I am betting she will say the dryer must have shrunk them!

As for the floatie thing, I hated it last year and still hate it this year. I did think it was funny when Raven tried to outdo him last night and where 2 of them and you could tell it was bugging the shit out of him.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:09 am

chap5788 wrote:
katiesue7 wrote:

She absolutely has gained weight and still keeps talking about all the weight she has lost.  The girl has delusions like I have never seen before.  I mean does she think people can't see her standing there?  Wait til some of her clothes don't fit when she tries them on, I am betting she will say the dryer must have shrunk them!

As for the floatie thing, I hated it last year and still hate it this year.  I did think it was funny when Raven tried to outdo him last night and where 2 of them and you could tell it was bugging the shit out of him.  

Well at least something is annoying him in the same manner he is annoying the hell out of us.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:41 am

Tue 12:23 AM BBT Christmas: Trejo isn't fixed. Paul: I might switch him out with Kevin's when he isn't Looking.

Okay, this is a new low. For those who don't know Trejo is that stupid floatie that Paul wears around his waist. They all got floaties from the veto competition. Paul did something that put a hole in Trejo and Christmas has spent time today trying to fix it for Paul. Kevin has the same one that Paul has and deflated it and put it with his other keepsakes he is taking home to his family. So Paul is going to trade his popped one out for the one Kevin has so he has one to wear around the house.

I know it is just a stupid blow up animal, but the keepsakes that people take from the house for the memories or whatever mean something to them. I just think this is really low to be doing something like this. It shows just what a shitty person Paul really is and just how petty he is too.

Paul had a pity party for himself earlier telling Christmas that everything is bothering him, he is having more panic attacks, he can't meditate because BB calls him out for sleeping when he isn't, he just wants to quit, etc. Christmas tried to give him a pep talk saying he made a commitment, etc. He then went on the "why bother since I am going to lose anyway...............whine, whine, whine. Then he said he got some "personal news" that had him upset.

The funny thing is that he was not in the DR room for several hours before the backyard party and he was fine when it started. Then he drank his 2 beers and he started to play corn hole but was pretty shitty at it. Raven was screeching about and did it once by him, then he went to the hammock to pout. Christmas went to sit with him and he said that he thinks Raven fucked up his eardrum that was already messed up from Josh doing pots and pans by his ear a few weeks ago. Then he went on all the other crap. I think he can't handle his alcohol very well, got emotional and ran with it to be honest. I don't believe he got news from home that took hours to start bothering him.

Then after everyone disbursed from the yard, he was out playing corn hole by himself and Christmas came to break the news about Trejo and told him that Josh was feeling guilty about Jason and talking to him earlier. Paul gets pissed and says they have to watch Josh now. So Josh can't have an emotional moment, but Paul can? Gimme a break.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:20 am

katiesue7 wrote:

Yes, it seems her ass gets bigger every day. Must be a side effect of her numerous gastric issues and her rough knee. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:23 am

chap5788 wrote:
Tue 12:23 AM BBT Christmas: Trejo isn't fixed. Paul: I might switch him out with Kevin's when he isn't Looking.

Okay, this is a new low.  For those who don't know Trejo is that stupid floatie that Paul wears around his waist.  They all got floaties from the veto competition.  Paul did something that put a hole in Trejo and Christmas has spent time today trying to fix it for Paul.  Kevin has the same one that Paul has and deflated it and put it with his other keepsakes he is taking home to his family.  So Paul is going to trade his popped one out for the one Kevin has so he has one to wear around the house.  

I know it is just a stupid blow up animal, but the keepsakes that people take from the house for the memories or whatever mean something to them.  I just think this is really low to be doing something like this.  It shows just what a shitty person Paul really is and just how petty he is too.  

Paul had a pity party for himself earlier telling Christmas that everything is bothering him, he is having more panic attacks, he can't meditate because BB calls him out for sleeping when he isn't, he just wants to quit, etc.  Christmas tried to give him a pep talk saying he made a commitment, etc.  He then went on the "why bother since I am going to lose anyway...............whine, whine, whine.  Then he said he got some "personal news" that had him upset.  

The funny thing is that he was not in the DR room for several hours before the backyard party and he was fine when it started.  Then he drank his 2 beers and he started to play corn hole but was pretty shitty at it.  Raven was screeching about and did it once by him, then he went to the hammock to pout.  Christmas went to sit with him and he said that he thinks Raven fucked up his eardrum that was already messed up from Josh doing pots and pans by his ear a few weeks ago.  Then he went on all the other crap.  I think he can't handle his alcohol very well, got emotional and ran with it to be honest.  I don't believe he got news from home that took hours to start bothering him.

Then after everyone disbursed from the yard, he was out playing corn hole by himself and Christmas came to break the news about Trejo and told him that Josh was feeling guilty about Jason and talking to him earlier.  Paul gets pissed and says they have to watch Josh now.  So Josh can't have an emotional moment, but Paul can?  Gimme a break.  

It is more than just a silly floatie when you fold it up and put it away to take home to your family as a memory. If Paul takes Kevin's floatie he is the official King of All Douchebags. It is a total entitled bitch move. Must be Christmas rubbing off on him.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:26 am

capricious1 wrote:
katiesue7 wrote:

Yes, it seems her ass gets bigger every day.  Must be a side effect of her numerous gastric issues and her rough knee. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

You'd have rough knee syndrome too if you had to carry that load. LMFAO

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next