Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:18 am

Naru wrote:
That is the strangest part of this season. Since when did TMZ pay any attention to BB? Or have they always and I just didn't know?

TMZ will exploit anything they can. And right on cue, here they come

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/29/big-brother-jason-dent-makes-rape-jokes-about-housemates/

Now notice how they leave out the context of the discussion being what's the worst thing you can say to Kevin.

I'm not defending jason at all, he says some stupid shit and it's not the first time he's joked about rape, but fuck this pc bullshit.

This tabloid has no credibility, ED showed a text from them asking him to pretend they ran into him to get his thoughts about the whole butt poking thing. Of course he declined but hit the nail on the head that Rachel would do it

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/10/ex-big-brother-stars-rachel-reilly-meg-maley-butt-poking-jessica-graf/

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:25 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
That is the strangest part of this season. Since when did TMZ pay any attention to BB? Or have they always and I just didn't know?

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/29/big-brother-jason-dent-makes-rape-jokes-about-housemates/

Now notice how they leave out  the context of the discussion being what's the worst thing you can say to Kevin.

I'm not defending jason at all, he says some stupid shit and it's not the first time he's joked about rape, but fuck this pc bullshit.

This tabloid has no credibility, ED showed a text from them asking him to pretend they ran into him to get his thoughts about the whole butt poking thing.  Of course he declined but hit the nail on the head that Rachel would do it

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/10/ex-big-brother-stars-rachel-reilly-meg-maley-butt-poking-jessica-graf/

OMG! Now look, I'm going to put game aside here. I think Jason is a decent person that would help anyone, any where at any time. So I see this and I just know it is going to kill him because now a days....no one cares about the facts, the context or the flat out truth of the matter. This is unreal. This poor guy won't even be able to do his job when he gets out because of shit like this and that is assuming they let him keep his job. OMG.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:29 am

I know someone mentioned this and I tried to look for it and guess what?....hee hee

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:35 am

Naru wrote:
I know someone mentioned this and I tried to look for it and guess what?....hee hee

Now did you not see the YouTube thread?

I'm just asking to help me out so I don't get security violations every time I open a thread will posted videos.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:39 am

Can someone please explain to me what this argument is about? It sounds like they are aruing over the same dam word. "Don't be a fallower, be a leader" or "Don't be a fucking fallower, be a leader." Why the hell does it matter? I listen to this clip for 3 minutes and still haven't figured it out...... Hypnotized

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:42 am

Naru wrote:
Can someone please explain to me what this argument is about? It sounds like they are aruing over the same dam word. "Don't be a fallower, be a leader" or "Don't be a fucking fallower, be a leader." Why the hell does it matter? I listen to this clip for 3 minutes and still haven't figured it out...... Hypnotized

Please only post videos in the YouTube thread
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:44 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Please only post videos in the YouTube thread

Why? It's a tidbit.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:56 am

Naru wrote:

Why? It's a tidbit.

I've given the reason, when I view at work, since YouTube is a blocked site, I get hit with a security violation. I'm asking you to help me out. It's explained in the YouTube thread. I want to be able to view the other threads beside the YouTube one while at work.

I don't think it will interfere with the flow of our threads, but feel free to disagree so I can tell you why you're wrong!

neener
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:10 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Why? It's a tidbit.

I've given the reason, when I view at work, since YouTube is a blocked site, I get hit with a security violation.  I'm asking you to help me out.  It's explained in the YouTube thread.  I want to be able to view the other threads beside the YouTube one while at work.  

I don't think it will interfere with the flow of our threads, but feel free to disagree so I can tell you why you're wrong!

neener

(just to be clear I am only picking at you) So just because YOU are inconvenienced we all should compile? In that case.....I get head aches every time Raven is mentioned on this thread because it compels me to go outside and bang my head on the nearest brick wall, till blood covers my eyes or until I pass out, which ever one comes first. So we need to stop talking about her because of it.

Oh! and Chap feels the need to drop a thermal nukulare device on Matt every time he eats a bowl of cerial so we will need to stop talking about him as well.

It will interfere with the flow of our threads, but feel free to disagree so I can tell you why you're wrong!

neener

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:45 am

Jokers wrote:
Tue 10:19 PM BBT 10:09 PM: Josh asks Cmas if she wants some bacon. She gets upset and Josh asks what he did and Cmas picks up his bacon and dumps it in the trash. He wants to know WHY? She said she doesn't f* warn you and she told him 3 times

I need confirmation of this because that is just fucked up! How many pigs had to die to make that bacon? How many kids in Africa could that have feed? Why does she feel the need to be such a bitch all the time? (I am kidding here...can you tell where?....lol)

Jokers wrote:

Tue 10:39 PM BBT Matt: "Let that boy work, man. He's frickin' amazing." (on Paul)

Yeah, why not he's done everything else for you in the game. Hell I'm not so sure it wasn't Paul in bed with Raven all those times. After all it didn't involve eating cereal so how can we know it wasn't?

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:51 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Why? It's a tidbit.

I've given the reason, when I view at work, since YouTube is a blocked site, I get hit with a security violation.  I'm asking you to help me out.  It's explained in the YouTube thread.  I want to be able to view the other threads beside the YouTube one while at work.  

neener

(just to be clear I am only picking at you) So just because YOU are inconvenienced we all should compile? In that case.....I get head aches every time Raven is mentioned on this thread because it compels me to go outside and bang my head on the nearest brick wall, till blood covers my eyes or until I pass out, which ever one comes first. So we need to stop talking about her because of it.

Oh! and Chap feels the need to drop a thermal nukulare device on Matt every time he eats a bowl of cerial so we will need to stop talking about him as well.

It will interfere with the flow of our threads, but feel free to disagree so I can tell you why you're wrong!

neener

Ok look, I'm trying to be nice about this. All joking aside. Please put videos in the YouTube thread only. Yes it's to help me out so I don't get grief at work.

It's a simple request, if you don't want to honor it then fine. I just won't go to those threads any longer while at work. Or I can disable videos (which I will never do)
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:02 am

Dude I was planning too, but I was just picking at you. Sorry....I won't do it again.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:15 am

Naru wrote:
Dude I was planning too, but I was just picking at you. Sorry....I won't do it again.

It's all good. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:16 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

It's all good. Cheers!

Now quit being an Alex and picking just for fun

neener
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:36 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Now notice how they leave out  the context of the discussion being what's the worst thing you can say to Kevin.

This tabloid has no credibility, ED showed a text from them asking him to pretend they ran into him to get his thoughts about the whole butt poking thing.  Of course he declined but hit the nail on the head that Rachel would do it

You know what I find disturbing about that clip, other than Jason's stupid comments, the fact that Alex is giggling right along with them. Am I wrong or was one of her family members a victim of rape? She is one sick little fuck.

By the way, watching the second video makes me miss Rachel! I wish she would pop in the house for a day with some life vests......

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:46 am

Naru wrote:
Check this out! Even a child can see this cast is crap....LOL!
*Love the start btw and so will you...lol*

Thanks Naru! He is spot on! Love when he wrote that Matt just gave up 500K for food!

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:59 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

You know what I find disturbing about that clip, other than Jason's stupid comments, the fact that Alex is giggling right along with them.   Am I wrong or was one of her family members a victim of rape?  She is one sick little fuck.

By the way, watching the second video makes me miss Rachel!  I wish she would pop in the house for a day with some life vests......

Josh was shocked by the comment. He started to say something, but then just stopped with "wait....." and then Jason interrupted about crossing a line and Paul said he obliterated it. I was really hoping that Josh would say something about it being a shitty thing say and then looking at Alex and saying "why are you laughing? What about your cousin?" to make her look stupid too.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:17 pm

Wed 7:05 PM BBT Josh tells Paul if they ever want to put Paul up, he (Josh) will offer himself up as a pawn instead.

:facepalm:

So much for Josh starting to see through Paul playing all sides and using him and others as shields. I swear production has to be drugging these idiots with something. I have never seen so many people willing to give up their game for someone else.

If I was the HOH and asked Paul to be a pawn and Josh stepped up and said to use him instead. They would both be on the block so fast it would make their head spin. If he is THAT loyal to Paul, that is something that needs to be busted up for sure and that also tells me that Paul has some stronger deals in the house than any he might have with me.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:29 am

chap5788 wrote:
Wed 7:05 PM BBT Josh tells Paul if they ever want to put Paul up, he (Josh) will offer himself up as a pawn instead.

:facepalm:

So much for Josh starting to see through Paul playing all sides and using him and others as shields.  I swear production has to be drugging these idiots with something.  I have never seen so many people willing to give up their game for someone else.

If I was the HOH and asked Paul to be a pawn and Josh stepped up and said to use him instead.  They would both be on the block so fast it would make their head spin.  If he is THAT loyal to Paul, that is something that needs to be busted up for sure and that also tells me that Paul has some stronger deals in the house than any he might have with me.

Oh no! My little glimmer of hope is fading......although, Josh must be getting sick of Paul picking on him all the time. Hell, he and Christmas are nastier to him about his speech than Jess ever was. Dammit Josh WAKE UP! :facepalm:

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:35 am

If I hear Paul say one more time that he has had to "work his ass off every single week in this house" I am going to shoot myself. You could have put Victoria on this season with all that safety, perks, built in alliance and comps coming just at the right time to eliminate the people in the exact order to ensure her safety and she would be running the house too!

He thinks he is going to come out of this house being looked at as one of the greatest players ever and the BB alums are going to laugh at him, and they should.

And yes, anyone would take advantage of these things being given to them, but to talk like he has overcome such HUGE obstacles and employed such GREAT strategy, when it couldn't be further from the truth.

There might be hope for an all-star season after all Ctown. Some of the alums out there that actually respect the game may come back and ask that Paul be put in the cast so they can show him how the game is actually played. No bullying for sport, no patsies like Josh or shields like Victor last year, just straight up playing, winning comps, putting up your targets, blindsides that have purpose, you know the game of Big Brother!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:47 am

chap5788 wrote:
If I hear Paul say one more time that he has had to "work his ass off every single week in this house" I am going to shoot myself.  You could have put Victoria on this season with all that safety, perks, built in alliance and comps coming just at the right time to eliminate the people in the exact order to ensure her safety and she would be running the house too!  

He thinks he is going to come out of this house being looked at as one of the greatest players ever and the BB alums are going to laugh at him, and they should.  

And yes, anyone would take advantage of these things being given to them, but to talk like he has overcome such HUGE obstacles and employed such GREAT strategy, when it couldn't be further from the truth.  

There might be hope for an all-star season after all Ctown.  Some of the alums out there that actually respect the game may come back and ask that Paul be put in the cast so they can show him how the game is actually played.  No bullying for sport, no patsies like Josh or shields like Victor last year, just straight up playing, winning comps, putting up your targets, blindsides that have purpose, you know the game of Big Brother!

I think the term "big move" and "back door" should be banned from this game or at least this cast since they don't know what a "big move" is and "back doored" is used when the target doesn't know they are the TARGET! No one was back doored this season. Well, Jillian and Ramses were I guess but everyone else KNEW they were going out! How the hell is that a "back door"?

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:52 am

Jokers wrote:
Thu 11:25 PM BBT GBR group talk about an HOH comp. Jason wonders how long it would have gone if they had actually competed.

Rolling Eyes  DUH!<------ctown this needs your attention....this isn't what I selected.

Jokers wrote:
Thu 9:18 PM BBT Paul to Christmas: You're not afraid to take the shot right? *they fist bump* - moeopoly
Paul says Kevin almost didn't throw it. Paul threatened to send him home if he didn't.

Yet another action we will never see come sunday.

By the way....Has the gastrowarts syndrome month ended? Because I'm tired of hearing it from Raven since it's been the all season long....or is it one of those things that ends when Raven declares it is over?

Last edited by Naru on Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:56 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
If I hear Paul say one more time that he has had to "work his ass off every single week in this house" I am going to shoot myself.  You could have put Victoria on this season with all that safety, perks, built in alliance and comps coming just at the right time to eliminate the people in the exact order to ensure her safety and she would be running the house too!  

There might be hope for an all-star season after all Ctown.  Some of the alums out there that actually respect the game may come back and ask that Paul be put in the cast so they can show him how the game is actually played.  No bullying for sport, no patsies like Josh or shields like Victor last year, just straight up playing, winning comps, putting up your targets, blindsides that have purpose, you know the game of Big Brother!

I think the term "big move" and "back door" should be banned from this game or at least this cast since they don't know what a "big move" is and "back doored" is used when the target doesn't know they are the TARGET! No one was back doored this season. Well, Jillian and Ramses were I guess but everyone else KNEW they were going out! How the hell is that a "back door"?

I don't think you know what a back door is. Cody was back doored twice. Nobody claims Jillian or Ramsey was. A backdoor is someone who doesn't play in veto and is a replacement. Nom who goes home. It's not that hard of a concept. Mark was NOT a backdoor when he went home because he played in veto.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:58 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I don't think you know what a back door is.  Cody was back doored twice. Nobody claims Jillian or Ramsey was.  A backdoor is someone who doesn't play in veto and is a replacement. Nom who goes home. It's not that hard of a concept.  Mark was NOT a backdoor when he went home because he played in veto.

Was I thinking of a blindside then? It is late so I could have gotten them confused.

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:26 pm

Naru wrote:
Jokers wrote:
Thu 11:25 PM BBT GBR group talk about an HOH comp. Jason wonders how long it would have gone if they had actually competed.

Rolling Eyes  DUH!<------ctown this needs your attention....this isn't what I selected.

Jokers wrote:
Thu 9:18 PM BBT Paul to Christmas: You're not afraid to take the shot right? *they fist bump* - moeopoly
Paul says Kevin almost didn't throw it. Paul threatened to send him home if he didn't.

Yet another action we will never see come sunday.

By the way....Has the gastrowarts syndrome month ended? Because I'm tired of hearing it from Raven since it's been the all season long....or is it one of those things that ends when Raven declares it is over?

Oh, I hope so. But you are probably right, it is over when Raven declares it is over. :facepalm:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next