Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:51 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Quote :
.     Paul asks Alex if they should just send Jessica home "switcharoo" Says he's honesty thinking about it #BB19    

Here we go with the flipping

This is actually coming from Raven. The other day she got jealous that Elena was hanging out with Jess and not her (poor baby). She told Matt that they need to find out where her head is at because she shouldn't be hanging out with Jess. They talked to her and she said on a personal level she would rather have Jess in jury than Josh because she doesn't want to spend her summer in the house or jury with Josh. But she said she would do what was best for the team.

Raven beat feet to Paul about it quickly (like the tattle tale she is). Then she started talking to Matt more and more about trying to flip the vote, but didn't want to do it to Alex. She told Matt that Dom is only saying Elena's name, but Jess has said Raven's name (Alex told Raven about Jess saying Raven took the cat ears, which she did) so Jess is the bigger threat! Yeah, maybe to showing Raven is a complete liar.

Raven may get this flipped, but I believe that Elena or Mark will actually give Jess a heads up that she is going so if she does have the temptation, she will use it. If they don't tell her, then I hope she has the temptation and can use it after the votes are announced just to completely shit on all of them after their votes have been cast and they don't have a leg to stand on.

On another note, I just remembered Christmas. I believe she sees Dom as a personal threat as well because she is trying to blame her for the vote (even though everyone knows Christmas did it). I think she sees Dom as someone she can't see coming, but she thinks she has Jess' number and has been extremely nice to her the past couple of days. So I don't think she would be on board with this.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:59 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Feeds now down until Friday night. And still no confirmation on who got the hex but Dom was earlier talking about can't wait until tomorrow

I watched the conversation with Jess where she made that statement and she was talking about what is to come after the show and the speech she is going to make on the live show. After watching their conversation, I am pretty sure that Dom doesn't have it. She is all about "not lying" at this point and she point blank told her she didn't have it. She was also being very supportive of Jess and I believe that she probably would have said something like "neither one of us are going home tomorrow."

Another thought, Jess' happiness since they went into the DOT could be that she is excited that Cody may return to the house, so I could be wrong about it (plus there is wishful thinking on my part). But she sure seemed comfortable and only seems to be wanting to make sure she is not blindsided.

I also thought about Kevin or Alex getting it and I think BB wanted a bunch of eggs in one basket to make this week a HUGE deal with their special episode. Kevin or Alex getting that power would not add to the drama of this week or the potential of Cody returning to the game, but Jess or Dom having that power certainly would add to it. Guess we will find out tonight.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:18 pm

@ButeraKarma wrote:
Jess said that she's not happy with nominations and wished she had more "freedpm"......Feeds cut right away

I did not see this myself and is just a retweet of some random fan so not sure how much water it holds. But my thoughts on it are that production cannot force you into making the noms they want, if they are telling you its a bad idea, so be it, ultimately, you are the one making the decision. ED talks about this all the time, how he didn't let them intimidate them. They even asked him to stop waitng 5 minutes before airtime to pull someone aside to make a deal because they wanted footage to show, he refused because he knew they would manipulate.

Yes, they were stupid nominations, unless Jess, Cody or Ramses win the veto, the noms will likely stay the same and Ramses will be going home.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:21 pm

@SoCallMeAshley wrote:
It's not fair that Cody got a chance to learn how this game works first round & Paul didn't know how it worked yet #BB19 @deadskulltweets

These Paul fans crack me up. Yes this wasn't fair, but it was completely fair that Paul got to play Big Brother for an entire season before Cody did and play with people who have never played. Then be gifted safety for 3 weeks and kept a secret by production to screw Codys game.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:10 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@ButeraKarma wrote:
Jess said that she's not happy with nominations and wished she had more "freedpm"......Feeds cut right away

I did not see this myself and is just a retweet of some random fan so not sure how much water it holds.  But my thoughts on it are that production cannot force you into making the noms they want, if they are telling you its a bad idea, so be it, ultimately, you are the one making the decision.  ED talks about this all the time, how he didn't let them intimidate them.  They even asked him to stop waitng 5 minutes before airtime to pull someone aside to make a deal because they wanted footage to show, he refused because he knew they would manipulate.

Yes, they were stupid nominations, unless Jess, Cody or Ramses win the veto, the noms will likely stay the same and Ramses will be going home.

Cody also told Jason that he thinks "they" are looking for a quiet week, so who knows.

I don't think they were stupid noms, I think this will give them a week to see who is with them and who is not (she asked that Josh be the target and not putting others up). In my opinion, it is Paul's plan that is stupid, flipping this vote to save.........Josh? Seriously? This guy is a loose cannon. He is easily manipulated and it is really easy to push his buttons. When he gets going on one of his rants, EVERYTHING he has ever been told (secret or not) comes out of his mouth. I would much rather take my chances with Ramses than Josh. But Josh does add more drama to the house.

Anyway, they are apparently blindsiding Mark and Elena with this vote as well because they think they are with Cody and Jess. But, it sure didn't sound that way when Cody and Jess talked last night and Cody talked with Jason this morning.

Anyway, I think this is a good plan for her at this time. Josh is a target for her and Cody. He is a loose cannon that can screw shit up very easily. Plus living with him is not picnic either. If they screw them on the vote and keep Ramses, then Cody can gun for HOH. If he doesn't get it and they get screwed over next week they have the halting hex as a last resort.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:13 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@SoCallMeAshley wrote:
It's not fair that Cody got a chance to learn how this game works first round & Paul didn't know how it worked yet #BB19 @deadskulltweets

These Paul fans crack me up.  Yes this wasn't fair, but it was completely fair that Paul got to play Big Brother for an entire season before Cody did and play with people who have never played.  Then be gifted safety for 3 weeks and kept a secret by production to screw Codys game.

And not to mention, the HOH comp that just happened to be one he hosted last winter, and the "special rules" that you could give your tickets to someone else if you wanted to. Gimme a break.

Cody had to win 2 comps to get back in the house and then face Paul. Paul really had nothing to lose, but Cody's back was against the wall. I think for the first time, production got it right in that the comps were not timed, everyone played in the presence of others, so very little chance of tampering involved to skew the results.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:10 pm

Sat 2:51 PM BBT Cody tells Mark that he does not know who has the temptation. Mark throws out Alex's name and Cody agrees it could totally be Alex. NT -

Looks like Cody and Jess were at least smart enough not to share that Jess has the temptation with Mark and Elena. I just hope they didn't tell Alex or Jason either. Mark even told Cody that him and Jess are safe at least to the final 4 at this point, but I know that Cody doesn't trust Mark and is using him.

In looking at different conversations today, it appears that both Jess and Cody are being cautious with both sides, which is good. But I still think they have too much trust in Jason and Alex. Jess just spoke to Alex and said she doesn't want veto used and stated why she wants Josh gone, thinking that Alex might not be happy that Josh is going because she knows Alex thinks she can control Josh. Alex agreed with everything. Alex is getting deeper in this and doesn't like to lie. With all these conversations, it is pretty much putting her in a hole that she doesn't need to be in. Josh is not worth screwing up the trust she has from Paul's group and Jess/Cody. She doesn't have to play with Jess/Cody, but she also shouldn't expose herself if she doesn't have to either.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:21 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Sat 2:51 PM BBT Cody tells Mark that he does not know who has the temptation. Mark throws out Alex's name and Cody agrees it could totally be Alex. NT -  

Looks like Cody and Jess were at least smart enough not to share that Jess has the temptation with Mark and Elena.  I just hope they didn't tell Alex or Jason either.  Mark even told Cody that him and Jess are safe at least to the final 4 at this point, but I know that Cody doesn't trust Mark and is using him.

In looking at different conversations today, it appears that both Jess and Cody are being cautious with both sides, which is good.  But I still think they have too much trust in Jason and Alex.  Jess just spoke to Alex and said she doesn't want veto used and stated why she wants Josh gone, thinking that Alex might not be happy that Josh is going because she knows Alex thinks she can control Josh.  Alex agreed with everything.  Alex is getting deeper in this and doesn't like to lie.  With all these conversations, it is pretty much putting her in a hole that she doesn't need to be in.  Josh is not worth screwing up the trust she has from Paul's group and Jess/Cody.  She doesn't have to play with Jess/Cody, but she also shouldn't expose herself if she doesn't have to either.

They are doing exactly what they should be doing right now. Waiting to see how the veto plays out. Sure, you have idle discussions with Josh being your target and so on, but in the grand scheme of things, you keep it solely at that. But in the meantime, they need a backup plan. I think they both realize now that putting up Ramses was a huge mistake.

Hell, take Ramses down and put Whistledick up there. He is losing trust from them anyhow with his shadiness. Especially, like you mentioned in the other thread, his wishy washy veto win last week. TElling Jess he will take her down, then changing it and promising she would be safe. Sure, she was safe, but just the fact that he can't make a decision and stick to it is a red flag. Plus he earlier told Cody, that he voted to evict him because thats what Paul wanted him to do.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:28 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Paul to Cody - The odds are all stacked in your favor, plus I am sure he (Josh) is nervous as shit #BB19

@BB_Updates wrote:
Cody to Paul- I think everyone is brilliant in this game except for him (Josh). They wer elike "we gotta have one who's not brilliant" #BB19

And this is exactly the way to play things. Step up the social game. Talk to people, even if you want them out. So much better than Paul who wants his target isolated week in and week out
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:11 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
Paul to Cody - The odds are all stacked in your favor, plus I am sure he (Josh) is nervous as shit #BB19

@BB_Updates wrote:
Cody to Paul- I think everyone is brilliant in this game except for him (Josh).  They wer elike "we gotta have one who's not brilliant" #BB19

And this is exactly the way to play things. Step up the social game.  Talk to people, even if you want them out.  So much better than Paul who wants his target isolated week in and week out

I agree with you. Cody entertained a conversation today with Mark where Mark was saying that he was glad to have his boy back. They have a clean start, fresh page, etc. Cody told Jess later about it and he said he completely went along with it. Jess told him she was sure that was hard for him and he said it really was, but it is part of their game. In that same conversation with Mark, they talked about the temptation and Mark said something about Jess having it, but Cody played it off that he would think it would go to someone close to Paul since Paul won the first one, Christmas won the second one. They speculated it could be Raven and then Mark suggested Alex and Cody said it totally COULD have been Alex. Jess thinks Mark was probably fishing for information there which she found sketchy if they really do trust them.

So it appears that they are gathering information on people and seeing where it takes them. Alex had a conversation with Jess pre veto and she was explaining why Josh was a target and such. Apparently Alex did not actually promise to vote out Josh and then she told Jason to do the same. Given her word means a shitload to Alex, so hopefully when Cody and/or Jess talk with Jason or Alex about the votes, they will see that something is sketchy.

It also could come down to Ramses figuring out something with the votes. He is good about popping into rooms and seeing how people go off together and such. It's not that I see him staying in the game as a big deal, but I just want Paul's newest plan to screw Cody and Jess (just as a fuck you more than a game move) to blow up in his face. Can you imagine Josh's reaction if they take down Ramses and put up Paul or Raven?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:52 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:

@BB_Updates wrote:
Cody to Paul- I think everyone is brilliant in this game except for him (Josh).  They wer elike "we gotta have one who's not brilliant" #BB19

And this is exactly the way to play things. Step up the social game.  Talk to people, even if you want them out.  So much better than Paul who wants his target isolated week in and week out

I agree with you.  Cody entertained a conversation today with Mark where Mark was saying that he was glad to have his boy back.  They have a clean start, fresh page, etc.  Cody told Jess later about it and he said he completely went along with it.  Jess told him she was sure that was hard for him and he said it really was, but it is part of their game.  In that same conversation with Mark, they talked about the temptation and Mark said something about Jess having it, but Cody played it off that he would think it would go to someone close to Paul since Paul won the first one, Christmas won the second one.  They speculated it could be Raven and then Mark suggested Alex and Cody said it totally COULD have been Alex.  Jess thinks Mark was probably fishing for information there which she found sketchy if they really do trust them.  

So it appears that they are gathering information on people and seeing where it takes them.  Alex had a conversation with Jess pre veto and she was explaining why Josh was a target and such.  Apparently Alex did not actually promise to vote out Josh and then she told Jason to do the same.  Given her word means a shitload to Alex, so hopefully when Cody and/or Jess talk with Jason or Alex about the votes, they will see that something is sketchy.

It also could come down to Ramses figuring out something with the votes.  He is good about popping into rooms and seeing how people go off together and such.  It's not that I see him staying in the game as a big deal, but I just want Paul's newest plan to screw Cody and Jess (just as a fuck you more than a game move) to blow up in his face.  Can you imagine Josh's reaction if they take down Ramses and put up Paul or Raven?

Shocked Priceless Shocked

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:41 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Josh - You saw how fast he (Mark) flipped when Cody walked back in. Matt- Immediately #BB19

@BB_Updates wrote:
Josh to Matt- She (Jess) was being friends with everybody. He (Cody) walks in, she goes back to be the way she was when he was here #BB19

More paranoia from Josh going on here. Although he is spot on about Mark. Mark is trying to play a floater game, but the problem is that he is making it very obvious as to what he is doing.

As far as Jess goes, that assessment is somewhat true. She is back to the way things were, but she has appeared to learn something from it and is not as isolated. She is the HoH so if someone, wants to talk to her, that person should be going to her (I mean game related talk, not general chit-chat). Big Brother has always been played that way.

Although at this point, I still think she is foolish if she doesn't use veto. PRoblem is that she is a little gun shy after seeing Cody have to nom 1/3 of the house in one week. But it would not be hard to pull the trigger without doing any damage. Mark will never agree to go up as a pawn but you look at the two people doing absolutely nothing and take your pick. Yes, Matt and Raven
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:33 pm

Josh , Mark, Paul and Kevin are have nots. Mark is going to go for the key to come off.

@BigBroGroup wrote:
Paul tells Mark it isn't worth the risk to get two weeks. Josh says one week is fine two weeks you want to kill yourself #BB19

In other words, the week I did it, production told me what box to pick
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:38 pm

Why do they have the stupid have-nots if they aren't even going to show it on CBS? I saw it when they first introduced it but otherwise the only reason I know who is HN is to come here for posts about the live feed.

Just my yearly bitch about how stupid the Have-nots are. finger dead horse
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:41 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
Josh - You saw how fast he (Mark) flipped when Cody walked back in.  Matt- Immediately #BB19

@BB_Updates wrote:
Josh to Matt- She (Jess) was being friends with everybody. He (Cody) walks in, she goes back to be the way she was when he was here #BB19

More paranoia from Josh going on here.  Although he is spot on about Mark.  Mark is trying to play a floater game, but the problem is that he is making it very obvious as to what he is doing.

As far as Jess goes, that assessment is somewhat true.  She is back to the way things were, but she has appeared to learn something from it and is not as isolated.  She is the HoH so if someone, wants to talk to her, that person should be going to her (I mean game related talk, not general chit-chat).  Big Brother has always been played that way.

Although at this point, I still think she is foolish if she doesn't use veto.  PRoblem is that she is a little gun shy after seeing Cody have to nom 1/3 of the house in one week.  But it would not be hard to pull the trigger without doing any damage.  Mark will never agree to go up as a pawn but you look at the two people doing absolutely nothing and take your pick.  Yes, Matt and Raven

Well it looked like Jess was figuring out the plan after talking to Raven and Ramses. She wants to put up Alex because if they screw her on the vote, she doesn't care that Alex goes. She doesn't really want Ramses to go for nothing on her HOH. She was ready to pull the trigger and Cody was talking her out of it, but said he would support her decision.

She said she was going to talk to Paul and look him in the eye to see if she believes what he tells her or not and she would also talk to Christmas thinking they might be a little more straight shooting if anyone would be or she could tell something was up from the wording.

Then instead she talks to Elena. She trusts Elena to be a straight shooter too, but the problem is Elena is on the outside of this plan. I hope she keeps digging and ends up going with her gut.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:06 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
Josh - You saw how fast he (Mark) flipped when Cody walked back in.  Matt- Immediately #BB19

@BB_Updates wrote:

More paranoia from Josh going on here.  Although he is spot on about Mark.  Mark is trying to play a floater game, but the problem is that he is making it very obvious as to what he is doing.

As far as Jess goes, that assessment is somewhat true.  She is back to the way things were, but she has appeared to learn something from it and is not as isolated.  She is the HoH so if someone, wants to talk to her, that person should be going to her (I mean game related talk, not general chit-chat).  Big Brother has always been played that way.

Although at this point, I still think she is foolish if she doesn't use veto.  PRoblem is that she is a little gun shy after seeing Cody have to nom 1/3 of the house in one week.  But it would not be hard to pull the trigger without doing any damage.  Mark will never agree to go up as a pawn but you look at the two people doing absolutely nothing and take your pick.  Yes, Matt and Raven

Well it looked like Jess was figuring out the plan after talking to Raven and Ramses.  She wants to put up Alex because if they screw her on the vote, she doesn't care that Alex goes.  She doesn't really want Ramses to go for nothing on her HOH.  She was ready to pull the trigger and Cody was talking her out of it, but said he would support her decision.  

She said she was going to talk to Paul and look him in the eye to see if she believes what he tells her or not and she would also talk to Christmas thinking they might be a little more straight shooting if anyone would be or she could tell something was up from the wording.  

Then instead she talks to Elena.  She trusts Elena to be a straight shooter too, but the problem is Elena is on the outside of this plan.  I hope she keeps digging and ends up going with her gut.  

I was following that whole exchange on Twitter. I highly doubt she just let's it go. The seedit is planted and something Ramses said to her should stick. Something along the lines about how the house sometimes flops, but if she uses veto on him, that's 100% a vote to evict Josh.

Now Cody told her if she's so worried to put Paul up, but I don't agree with that. Use not putting him up for goodwill that she didn't try to backdoor him, then if he wins next week and puts one of them up she exposes him for being untrustworthy. Putting up Alex is just as good as anyone else
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:38 am

Apparently there was an issue where Christmas was taking a nap and Ramses jumped her in the line to do laundry. She was not happy and there may be some fallout. This is perfect. Put Urkel on another's shit list and give Jess more reason to pull him down.

On another note, Kevin speculated to Paul that what if she replaces Urkel with Matt and Paul says that Matt needs to go then. He is determined to keep Josh in the house
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:50 am

ctown28 wrote:
Apparently there was an issue where Christmas was taking a nap and Ramses jumped her in the line to do laundry.  She was not happy and there may be some fallout.  This is perfect.  Put Urkel on another's shit list and give Jess more reason to pull him down.

On another note, Kevin speculated to Paul that what if she replaces Urkel with Matt and Paul says that Matt needs to go then.  He is determined to keep Josh in the house

I was thinking the same thing. Christmas has been bitchy all day, pretty much biting at everyone. Paul just had to calm down Jason a bit because he said he wanted Christmas gone soon. Paul then pointed out she has 1 leg and didn't do well in mental comps either.

So I hope this laundry thing is blown up and Jess rethinks her decision. And the comment about putting up Paul was not a serious thought process. Cody was saying using Alex was a bit more risky than others because she has the potential to win the next HOH where some of the others don't.

Elena was supposed to feel people out and get back to Jess and Elena is good at getting information, but so far she has not talked to anyone about it because I think she thinks it is a slam dunk.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Paul's plan was blown up because of Christmas going off about laundry? Especially since she was basically acting like her and Paul were cofounders of this plan in the first place. Matt asked her the first day they came up with the plan what they would do moving forward and she said "we decided not to think that far in advance, but we will decide that and let everyone know when we see who wins the next HOH."
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:52 am

Oh, it I should also note that Christmas told Josh last night when/if Jess asks her personally about her vote she was going to tell her that Josh has kind of been there for her and since it is going to be a landslide she would like to give him 1 vote so her ass is covered if Cody wins HOH. Pretty good plan for herself, but I wonder how others on her own team feel about that or how they WILL feel about it when the find out. So, I am also hoping that Jess will actually have that conversation with Christmas and she goes with that plan and it was not just fluff for Josh.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:02 am

And another thing, I don't think Paul would actually campaign to send Matt out over Josh. He would lose a BUNCH of trust capital doing that for sure. Right now Matt and Raven will follow him to the end of the earth and back again, I just don't see him taking THAT shot in this particular situation.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:31 am

chap5788 wrote:
Oh, it I should also note that Christmas told Josh last night when/if Jess asks her personally about her vote she was going to tell her that Josh has kind of been there for her and since it is going to be a landslide she would like to give him 1 vote so her ass is covered if Cody wins HOH.  Pretty good plan for herself, but I wonder how others on her own team feel about that or how they WILL feel about it when the find out.  So, I am also hoping that Jess will actually have that conversation with Christmas and she goes with that plan and it was not just fluff for Josh.

Bad plan, pretty much everyone knows Xmas was a hinky vote while Inow the hospital. Proves she can't be trusted. I give her credit for hanging in, in that hoh, I wish I was on the Dick at Nite panel to ight, they all think she got an advantage having her leg up on the scooter, but I don't agree.she's still on one foot.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:33 am

chap5788 wrote:
And another thing, I don't think Paul would actually campaign to send Matt out over Josh.  He would lose a BUNCH of trust capital doing that for sure.  Right now Matt and Raven will follow him to the end of the earth and back again, I just don't see him taking THAT shot in this particular situation.

Of course he wouldn't. But he has to keep Kevin in his pocket
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:57 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
And another thing, I don't think Paul would actually campaign to send Matt out over Josh.  He would lose a BUNCH of trust capital doing that for sure.  Right now Matt and Raven will follow him to the end of the earth and back again, I just don't see him taking THAT shot in this particular situation.

Of course he wouldn't.  But he has to keep Kevin in his pocket

That's true. But I really think that Kevin is getting a bit tired of Paul. He doesn't seem to be going to Paul to download information much anymore. And the fact that he shared with Cody that he was one of those 3 votes for Ramses, kind of showed that Kevin might be an equal opportunity rat.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:24 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Josh - This linguine didn't use the veto on Ramses, and left Ramses on teh block next to me. You fucked up Jessica #BB19

What is it with this guy where he thinks Italian food is an insult? At least with this stupid ove, we can remain entertained by Josh for another week. Hopefully the next HoH will be questions about Italian cuisine so we get a Josh HoH train wreck!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:11 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
Josh - This linguine didn't use the veto on Ramses, and left Ramses on teh block next to me.  You fucked up Jessica #BB19

What is it with this guy where he thinks Italian food is an insult?  At least with this stupid ove, we can remain entertained by Josh for another week.  Hopefully the next HoH will be questions about Italian cuisine so we get a Josh HoH train wreck!

Yes, his Italian cuisine "insults" are sounding a bit weak at this time. In my opinion he is the laughingstock of the house, sadly, he thinks he is not.

Ya bunch of mostaccioli! Very Happy

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next