View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:45 pm

Cody is actually playing. He is making a pitch to Alex and Jason to not put him up. He is explaining that if they truly want to go the safe route, putting him up isn't it. If he wins HoH, he is not going after them (this is true) whereas Mark and Elena would go after them in a heartbeat.

I don't think he will get far with this, but at least its an effort. Nobody knows how tight Alex and Paul truly are.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:09 pm

Cody may have just stumbled onto something. Jason asked about Jess blaming the cat ears on Raven. Cody said it really was Raven. Jason is now pissed. Cody was never deflecting to Raven but they brought it up. Cody has no reason to lie about it so as long as Alex doesn't run to Paul, this may work. I know that's a long shot. Now how epic would it be for Matt to use veto on Jason and Raven go up as the replacement?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:34 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
Raven- If Mark wins, I think he will put Paul and Josh. Matt- Or Alex and Paul, which would be worse case scenario. #BB19

The sad thing is this idiot actually believes that.  No you moron, worse case scenario would be you and Raven, stop caring so much about Paul's game, if you or the twit want to win, he needs to go eventually.

Someone just shoot this two and put them out of their misery!

Earlier today they were talking and saying that they had all these layers of protection. On the outside, they have Josh and Christmas, next is Alex and Jason, and next they have Paul because they are confident Paul is with them 100%. They talked about having to be careful when THEY take out Christmas because it will upset Josh. And then they said THEY would take out Alex at final 6 because Jason will be easier after Alex is gone. But in the next breath they were talking about there is no scenario where they will go on the block this week or next week, so why would they WANT to win HOH and get blood on their hands.

Then this conversation you highlighted above was when they realized that Paul might be in trouble so they just have to make sure that Mark doesn't win, then it won't matter. So in other words once Mark is out of the comp, they can just throw it and be fine.

Oh, and they know the rest of the house want Elena gone next, but they think it is better to send Mark out, so THEY are going to make that happen. Why would they want to keep Elena over Mark when others in the house say differently? Because yesterday Elena told Matt there was only 1 person in the house that she would NOT have taken the $5000 from and that is Raven. Not true, but she was trying get back on Matt and Raven's good side.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:42 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Cody may have just stumbled onto something. Jason asked about Jess blaming the cat ears on Raven. Cody said it really was Raven. Jason is now pissed. Cody was never deflecting to Raven but they brought it up. Cody has no reason to lie about it so as long as Alex doesn't run to Paul, this may work. I know that's a long shot. Now how epic would it be for Matt to use veto on Jason and Raven go up as the replacement?

Right after this conversation and Cody left the room, Alex said she doesn't believe it anyway. She is only entertaining talking to Cody to make Elena nervous.

This is Cody's biggest downfall is making a pitch. They asked him who he would target if he won HOH and he said Paul and that he was the only person who could take Paul out because nobody else will do it. Good point on the one hand because if Alex and Jason actually expect to get to the end of the game and win, going with Paul is not the answer to that equation even though she is sure Paul will honor his "friendship" deal with her.

What Cody should have said when asked who he would target is "I will target whoever you want me to target and when the time comes if you need me to be the one to take out Paul for you to save the jury vote, I will do that too."

So, she is just stringing him along and not thinking about how it might benefit her to actually save him.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:44 pm

Well that plan didn't last long, Alex ran and questioned Matt about the whole thing and of course Matt is deflecting. Alex mentioned the cat ears came up again and how it was again said it was Raven. Matt didn't respond to that one. Then Kevin comes in and has to chime in about how Cody claims to have a dead brother and a daughter but didn't mention them. For some reason this pisses people off. Why I have no idea, so what if he didn't mention it, that's private shit that has nothing to do with the game.

I guess there's still a little hope. Maybe Matt will feel some heat and use veto on himself and then Cody stays off the block, but I can see Paul whitewashing him telling him it has to be used on Jason
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:51 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Right after this conversation and Cody left the room, Alex said she doesn't believe it anyway.  She is only entertaining talking to Cody to make Elena nervous.

This is Cody's biggest downfall is making a pitch.  They asked him who he would target if he won HOH and he said Paul and that he was the only person who could take Paul out because nobody else will do it.  Good point on the one hand because if Alex and Jason actually expect to get to the end of the game and win, going with Paul is not the answer to that equation even though she is sure Paul will honor his "friendship" deal with her.

What Cody should have said when asked who he would target is "I will target whoever you want me to target and when the time comes if you need me to be the one to take out Paul for you to save the jury vote, I will do that too."  

So, she is just stringing him along and not thinking about how it might benefit her to actually save him.

The silver lining is that Cody is not making any of this up. When the shows over, Alex will feel like a complete ass for not trusting the only person that never tried to play her. And even dumber when she realizes she got out someone who was never going after her.

Oh shit, did I just reopen that can of worms about how you want a reunion show? :facepalm:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:00 am

ctown28 wrote:
Well that plan didn't last long, Alex ran and questioned Matt about the whole thing and of course Matt is deflecting.  Alex mentioned the cat ears came up again and how it was again said it was Raven.  Matt didn't respond to that one.  Then Kevin comes in and has to chime in about how Cody claims to have a dead brother and a daughter but didn't mention them.  For some reason this pisses people off.  Why I have no idea, so what if he didn't mention it, that's private shit that has nothing to do with the game.

I guess there's still a little hope.  Maybe Matt will feel some heat and use veto on himself and then Cody stays off the block, but I can see Paul whitewashing him telling him it has to be used on Jason

Alex didn't really ask Matt, she just said it came up again and he just kind of looked shocked and said nothing because Josh interjected to ask if Cody said anything about him. Alex told Josh that Cody suggested Josh as a pawn to put up instead of Cody. Then she told Josh not to address him about it, like Josh doesn't get diarrhea of the mouth of there is any altercation going on in the room and turn around to how someone has wronged him in the game at some point.

Jason and Kevin were alone when they were talking about Cody having a daughter and his brother dying. Paul seems to think and has told Jason that Kevin is actually making this stuff up because he is up to something and trying to save Cody by using the story. And the fact that Kevin is spreading this to more and more people makes HIM look guilty. I wish Matt had not interrupted the talk between Alex and Jason because it was just getting to the point where Alex seemed to be getting heated that Raven may have lied to her face (something that REALLY, REALLY bothers her).

At this point, there is no stopping Cody from going on the block for sure because Matt would be MORE afraid to go against Paul's instructions than he would about going to jury for sure.

One other thing, Alex mentioned that she had told Dom if she could bring her the names of the people who voted to keep Cody that week, she would try to save her because she wanted to know who was being sketchy from the people she trusted. Cody said he knew who voted to keep him and started to tell them (referring to Kevin), but then stopped and said he gave his word not to tell and didn't want to break that. This should have meant something to Jason and Alex too, he was standing on his word. But I think he also knows that Christmas was the other vote and why he would not share that with Alex (remind her again that Christmas is still lying about that) I am not sure unless he is unsure.

He did remind Jason that him and Alex were in this same position in week 1 and he made it possible to keep both of them in the game. Jason said he thinks about that all the time and would rather roll with Cody, but it would put them at the bottom of the numbers.

I don't know why they are not seeing that if they wait for the numbers to dwindle that Paul will take all of those numbers for his own use. He is not going to take them to the end because he would lose. If Cody walks out the door, they have nobody to help them with that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:23 am

Mon 12:12 AM BBT Paul: I don't know what Cody's boner infatuation with me is from the beginning? Matt: He likes you, bud.

This is Paul's comment after finding out from Alex that Cody wants to stay to take out Paul. After all the shit he put him and Jess through, what else would he expect?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:29 am

Sun 11:22 PM BBT Christmas is upset that Cody said Paul would take her (or Josh) because they are easy. Christmas says I am easy?

Does someone need to remind this wench that she has a broken leg and has not competed in most of the competitions since it happened? They would put her up at any time and take her out with little effort, which is why Paul wants to keep her AND JOSH to the end. Funny how accurate Cody is about what Paul is planning to do. I just wonder who the hell he is going to use to take out Alex and Jason because he is sending the people out of the house that can do it for him, and if he takes one of them out himself, the other one will gun for him and his protection will be Matt, Raven, Christmas and Josh.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:57 am

Mon 12:53 AM BBT Paul: Homie does not have 100,000 to 200,000 followers. Vic went out 2nd same as Cody. Vic only gained 6000 followers.

But what Paul forgets is that Victor was basically a battering ram for Paul, he did nothing on his own. Plus there is the bullying aspect of this season and even though CBS continues to try to sweep it under the rug, people see it happening. Hell even Paul was worried about it because of what they heard during last week's eviction.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:24 am

chap5788 wrote:
Sun 11:22 PM BBT Christmas is upset that Cody said Paul would take her (or Josh) because they are easy. Christmas says I am easy?

Does someone need to remind this wench that she has a broken leg and has not competed in most of the competitions since it happened?  They would put her up at any time and take her out with little effort, which is why Paul wants to keep her AND JOSH to the end.  Funny how accurate Cody is about what Paul is planning to do.  I just wonder who the hell he is going to use to take out Alex and Jason because he is sending the people out of the house that can do it for him, and if he takes one of them out himself, the other one will gun for him and his protection will be Matt, Raven, Christmas and Josh.

Once again, I cannot believe the stupidity of the minions,

I am proud of Cody for at least trying to save himself. clapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:37 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Mon 12:53 AM BBT Paul: Homie does not have 100,000 to 200,000 followers. Vic went out 2nd same as Cody. Vic only gained 6000 followers.

But what Paul forgets is that Victor was basically a battering ram for Paul, he did nothing on his own.  Plus there is the bullying aspect of this season and even though CBS continues to try to sweep it under the rug, people see it happening.  Hell even Paul was worried about it because of what they heard during last week's eviction.  

What he and every past HG of the past 6 years also don't realize is that Cody could give 2 shits about how many followers he has on Twitter or Instagram. It boggles the mind to think that having followers is such a big deal to them. It's like Asian James who refers to himself as a celebrity when he's far from being a celebrity
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:45 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

But what Paul forgets is that Victor was basically a battering ram for Paul, he did nothing on his own.  Plus there is the bullying aspect of this season and even though CBS continues to try to sweep it under the rug, people see it happening.  Hell even Paul was worried about it because of what they heard during last week's eviction.  

What he and every past HG of the past 6 years also don't realize is that Cody could give 2 shits about how many followers he has on Twitter or Instagram. It boggles the mind to think that having followers is such a big deal to them.  It's like Asian James who refers to himself as a celebrity when he's far from being a celebrity

I think what brought this up is because Cody was asking Alex about Instagram and stuff, because he knows nothing about it. Then I don't remember if it was Kevin who brought up popularity or what, but Cody has mentioned a few times in the house that he could tell by interview questions as well as his response from the audience when he was on stage with Julie that Jess is very popular. He has stated over and over and over that it is not him, it is his association with Jess. Add to this the paranoia over the bullying comment they heard from the audience or whatever the night Jess was evicted that made Paul and Kevin both worry for a day or two (I think Kevin is still worried about it), and this is why all this came up. Paul's ego will not allow him to think that Jess and/or Cody are more popular than he is and that he is the villain of the season instead of Cody.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:03 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Alex to Jason- He (Cody) thinks we are strong enough to win but we are too dumb to win.
That's stupid. #BB19

Now this may be the most accurate thing anyone outside of Jess or Cody has said all season long. They are all too dumb to win because they are all playing Pauls game.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:29 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
Alex to Jason- He (Cody) thinks we are strong enough to win but we are too dumb to win.
 That's stupid.  #BB19

Now this may be the most accurate thing anyone outside of Jess or Cody has said all season long.  They are all too dumb to win because they are all playing Pauls game.

I could not agree with you more. There was another interesting tidbit this morning that Alex said when talking with Jason, Christmas and Paul. Paul was talking about how to screw with Cody and Elena....calling out Cody, stop talking when Elena enters the room, stop entertaining Cody's request at all and just shut the shit down, and Alex said she doesn't want to shut it down because when people are nervous you can get more and more information. Paul then admitted that was really smart.

So, I wonder if some of this stuff is kind of getting through, the Kevin and Christmas votes, which confirms that they are both lying to her face. The cat ears thing which she keeps bringing up in front of Matt and he just shuts up and doesn't say anything, but tells him not to mention it to Raven. The number of conversations that her and others are seeing between Kevin, Mark and Elena (it was Elena's idea for them to get close to Kevin because she has figured out it was Kevin who was sharing information with Jess).

I don't think any of it will save Cody by any stretch of the imagination, but if she uncovers that Paul directed Kevin to throw those weird votes and that Christmas and Kevin have both lied to her face (something she really takes personally), her targets just might change when she wins her next HOH.

Alex tells Paul virtually everything she learns, but he keeps information from her all the time and it is getting closer to being revealed. If she gets power again and goes after Christmas and Paul tries to protect her, the radar might go up, but he won't just shut her down like he does the others. Then Alex will call out Christmas about lying and she will show Alex that Paul knew all about it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:32 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
 That's stupid.  #BB19

Now this may be the most accurate thing anyone outside of Jess or Cody has said all season long.  They are all too dumb to win because they are all playing Pauls game.

I could not agree with you more.  There was another interesting tidbit this morning that Alex said when talking with Jason, Christmas and Paul.  Paul was talking about how to screw with Cody and Elena....calling out Cody, stop talking when Elena enters the room, stop entertaining Cody's request at all and just shut the shit down, and Alex said she doesn't want to shut it down because when people are nervous you can get more and more information.  Paul then admitted that was really smart.

So, I wonder if some of this stuff is kind of getting through, the Kevin and Christmas votes, which confirms that they are both lying to her face.  The cat ears thing which she keeps bringing up in front of Matt and he just shuts up and doesn't say anything, but tells him not to mention it to Raven.  The number of conversations that her and others are seeing between Kevin, Mark and Elena (it was Elena's idea for them to get close to Kevin because she has figured out it was Kevin who was sharing information with Jess).

I don't think any of it will save Cody by any stretch of the imagination, but if she uncovers that Paul directed Kevin to throw those weird votes and that Christmas and Kevin have both lied to her face (something she really takes personally), her targets just might change when she wins her next HOH.

Alex tells Paul virtually everything she learns, but he keeps information from her all the time and it is getting closer to being revealed.  If she gets power again and goes after Christmas and Paul tries to protect her, the radar might go up, but he won't just shut her down like he does the others.  Then Alex will call out Christmas about lying and she will show Alex that Paul knew all about it.

The problem with Alex is that everytime something negative about Paul comes up she goes back to Paul will be loyal because of "friendship" and he would lose fans if he turned on her. I got news for you Alex, Paul lost a lot of fans this season with his strongarm antics and fans also don't give a rats patootie about you either.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:00 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The problem with Alex is that everytime something negative about Paul comes up she goes back to Paul will be loyal because of "friendship" and he would lose fans if he turned on her.  I got news for you Alex, Paul lost a lot of fans this season with his strongarm antics and fans also don't give a rats patootie about you either.

Every time she says this to Jason, I want to cringe. She is a superfan of the show, so I can't believe she actually thinks this is true. That spiel he gave her at the beginning about his fan base and his catch phrase "friendship" must have been a really good one because she is holding onto it. But what to we expect from the person who came into the house wanting to show she could win comps, has guts to stand up to people and is always honest and keeps her promises so she will be asked back next year? She said they only bring back villains or the spunky, loyal, honest people. Well guess what Alex, they don't bring back people who don't have a mind of their own and simply follow someone else's play book either. Or someone who takes delight in people being shit on and bullied they way she does. She doesn't take part in it that much except to defend herself, but she does laugh about the outcome.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:19 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 She said they only bring back villains or the spunky, loyal, honest people.  

If this is true, then how do you explain Nicole coming back last year? She was none of the above and was actually evicted twice in her season. Then she played her entire season laying in bed and jerking off Corey, but to these isiots, that's enough to win. Like him or not, but Paul is at least playing the game. I would be taking advantage of the branilessness and all the perks he has gotten if they gave them to me as well.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:33 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
 She said they only bring back villains or the spunky, loyal, honest people.  

If this is true, then how do you explain Nicole coming back last year?  She was none of the above and was actually evicted twice in her season.  Then she played her entire season laying in bed and jerking off Corey, but to these isiots, that's enough to win.  Like him or not, but Paul is at least playing the game.  I would be taking advantage of the branilessness and all the perks he has gotten if they gave them to me as well.

I will skip over the Nicole part, because I liked her. But I didn't say that Alex's logic made any sense. I mean she believes that Paul was brought back because he was an honest character. I don't know what season she watched because she shit on Vic on a number of occasions and only turned back to him because he figured out that Paulie was playing the game for his own advantage.

And yes I admit Paul is playing the game, but they may as well let him in the control room a few times a day to show him the feeds of any and all conversations because that is about the only thing left they haven't handed to him. He really thinks he is going to come out of this season as one of the greats of BB. He will get credit for leading the sheep to slaughter, but a great player? Not by any stretch of the imagination. He plays too aggressive, uses bullying and cracks people for entertainment. Put him in a cast where he doesn't have a built in 8 person alliance and then 3 weeks of safety and let's see how he plays.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:37 pm

Mon 10:55 AM BBT Jason and Maven decide to have Kevin throw a vote Elena's way to mess with her.

Wow the brain power in this room right now. Alex is sleeping, so she is not contributing to the conversation, but Jason, Matt and Raven actually think this is a great idea. First it was just going to be getting Kevin to throw 1 vote on Elena. Then Matt said, I think it would be a great idea to throw at least 2 votes to Elena to freak her out a bit. Wait til they pitch this to Paul with his sidekick Christmas attached to him. He will look at them like they are on drugs and Raven will pretend to have thought of that.

It would be pretty funny if they start screwing around with the votes and Matt ends up going home instead of Cody or Elena!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:49 pm

Oh there was more to the conversation about throwing votes at Elena. Matt said he mentioned it to Paul and Paul didn't LOVE IT but if they know where all the votes are, they think he will go for it because it will also freak out Mark too. Raven of course is all for it because Cody voted for her and tried to get Kevin or Jason to throw a vote on her too, which "sucked" for her. She doesn't want Elena to have 0 votes again!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:51 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Mon 10:55 AM BBT Jason and Maven decide to have Kevin throw a vote Elena's way to mess with her.

Wow the brain power in this room right now.  Alex is sleeping, so she is not contributing to the conversation, but Jason, Matt and Raven actually think this is a great idea.  First it was just going to be getting Kevin to throw 1 vote on Elena.  Then Matt said, I think it would be a great idea to throw at least 2 votes to Elena to freak her out a bit.  Wait til they pitch this to Paul with his sidekick Christmas attached to him.  He will look at them like they are on drugs and Raven will pretend to have thought of that.

It would be pretty funny if they start screwing around with the votes and Matt ends up going home instead of Cody or Elena!

I saw this on Twitter. It shows how brain dead they are. Elena already knows she is low person on the totem pole. Throwing a vote or two her way is not going to phase her one bit. Raven thinks it will because it really bothered her that Cody voted to evict her last week and not Elena. Everyone saw that coming a mile away. Hell even Ray Charles could've seen it. I think it would be hysterical to throw a couple of votes in Matts direction and watch her ferak out over it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:09 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Wow the brain power in this room right now.  Alex is sleeping, so she is not contributing to the conversation, but Jason, Matt and Raven actually think this is a great idea.  First it was just going to be getting Kevin to throw 1 vote on Elena.  Then Matt said, I think it would be a great idea to throw at least 2 votes to Elena to freak her out a bit.  Wait til they pitch this to Paul with his sidekick Christmas attached to him.  He will look at them like they are on drugs and Raven will pretend to have thought of that.

I saw this on Twitter.  It shows how brain dead they are.  Elena already knows she is low person on the totem pole.  Throwing a vote or two her way is not going to phase her one bit.  Raven thinks it will because it really bothered her that Cody voted to evict her last week and not Elena.  Everyone saw that coming a mile away.  Hell even Ray Charles could've seen it.  I think it would be hysterical to throw a couple of votes in Matts direction and watch her ferak out over it

Well he will for sure get a vote from Cody and then they will all say "see, we knew he was with Elena and Mark" but Raven will be butt hurt about that too. Now if there are a couple of them, she will have a stroke. Maybe Mark will grow a pair since he is already on the bottom and throw that second vote on Matt. But I am guessing that Paul will get all his minions in line and it will be a 7 to 1 vote, which will still chap Raven's ass because Elena will have 0 votes once again.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:21 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Well he will for sure get a vote from Cody and then they will all say "see, we knew he was with Elena and Mark" but Raven will be butt hurt about that too.  Now if there are a couple of them, she will have a stroke.  Maybe Mark will grow a pair since he is already on the bottom and throw that second vote on Matt.  But I am guessing that Paul will get all his minions in line and it will be a 7 to 1 vote, which will still chap Raven's ass because Elena will have 0 votes once again.

Not possible for him to get a vote from Cody if Cody is sitting next to him on the block
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:42 pm

Jokers wrote:
Mon 12:29 PM BBT Paul: I need to put his ass in f'n check. I ll be like look old man!

This is after the veto has been used and man is it going to get bad for Paul now. It is one thing to act bravely in front of the house and piss on an "old man" but in Boston this guy is hella loved by his family and community. They may even fight back on Paul's ass.

I can see a bunch of Boston-inans walling on Paul saying "who the old man now dick head!" or "Feeling the friendship bitch!" LMFAO

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next