HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Tidbits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7296
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:41 pm

Naru wrote:
Guys watch this and tell me.....If El win's HOH during the duble do you think she will...
A. Target Matt and Raven
B. Target Paul
C. Target Matt and Raven and if one comes down puts up Paul?
or D. None of the above because she is too chicken shit.


I will tell you this much....I know we here don't like Raven but on youtube.....man they hate her with a passion.

The answer would be "E"..............whatever Paul tells her to do and that would include putting up Mark as long as he told her it would further her game of course.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:44 pm

chap5788 wrote:


The answer would be "E"..............whatever Paul tells her to do and that would include putting up Mark as long as he told her it would further her game of course.

Paul would convince her to put Mark up as a pawn and she would be dumb enough to believe it and tehn get mad all over again when she is blindsided yet again.  She should realize by now that she is on the outside looking in and is just being used.  If I were her, I would still be bothered by the fact they didn't tell her about Ramses.  That would be a huge red flag as to the pecking order.  And she has been their pawn since then.


Last edited by ctown28 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7077
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:44 pm

I think if Paul doesn't win double he will use the opportunity to get rid of someone that later everyone will stop and think about. I just want to see something different then what Paul plans happen. Don't you guys?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:50 pm

Naru wrote:
I think if Paul doesn't win double he will use the opportunity to get rid of someone that later everyone will stop and think about. I just want to see something different then what Paul plans happen. Don't you guys?

Regardless of who wins, the person going home on the second of the evictions will be Mark, Elena, Matt or Raven. with an outside chance of it being Kevin. The rest of them are in a pretty core alliance and I can't see them turning so quick. Josh or Christmas might go rogue but I highly doubt it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7296
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:51 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:


The answer would be "E"..............whatever Paul tells her to do and that would include putting up Mark as long as he told her it would further her game of course.

Paul would convince her to put Mark up as a pawn and she would be dumb enough to believe it and tehn get mad all over again when she is blindsided yet again.  She should realize by now that she is on the outside looking in and is just being used.  If I were her, I would still be bothered by the fact they didn't tell her about Ramses.  That would be a huge red flag as to the pecking order.  And she has been their pawn since then.

The strange thing about it is that she actually does realize she is at the bottom, but her answer is just to play nice and wait for others to screw up and become bigger targets than her. In other words, those people who don't do as Paul instructs them to.

Paul has said since last week that Elena is a bigger threat than Mark because her social game is better than Mark's and she integrates easier. Now last night and again today he is saying that Mark needs to go next because he is a comp beast. I think this is what he has been thinking the whole time, the rest was to satisfy Josh for a short time.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:56 pm

chap5788 wrote:


Paul has said since last week that Elena is a bigger threat than Mark because her social game is better than Mark's and she integrates easier.  Now last night and again today he is saying that Mark needs to go next because he is a comp beast.  I think this is what he has been thinking the whole time, the rest was to satisfy Josh for a short time.

He never had any intention of cutting her first, it's just like you said, it was to appease Josh. If she was ever in any true danger, Paul would've acted on it when it became needed.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7296
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:26 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
I think if Paul doesn't win double he will use the opportunity to get rid of someone that later everyone will stop and think about. I just want to see something different then what Paul plans happen. Don't you guys?

Regardless of who wins, the person going home on the second of the evictions will be Mark, Elena, Matt or Raven.  with an outside chance of it being Kevin.  The rest of them are in a pretty core alliance and I can't see them turning so quick.  Josh or Christmas might go rogue but I highly doubt it.

It would be nice for something to go the opposite way that Paul wants it to, but the only person who might do something about it will be Mark and Elena has his nuts in a jar so he won't do anything that she does not approve of, which will never include getting rid of Paul.

I agree with Ctown, it will be one of those 4 people for sure. Mark will be the number 1 target if he doesn't win HOH. If he wins it, he should put up Josh and Christmas. If he wins veto himself then see how responsive people are to making a deal. Then proceed accordingly. If people don't seem receptive, leave the noms the same and let either one of those 2 go because they are both people who push him into the center of attention and I don't see anyone really out for blood to take him out. He also has leg to stand on in the coming days that both of them have called him out and made him uncomfortable. Point out he could have easily put Alex or Jason out of the game, etc.

The other scenario is go for broke. Put up Alex and Paul. If Alex comes off the block, Jason goes up. If Paul comes off the block Josh goes up.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:39 pm

Thinking about this, the best person to target in the double eviction is Raven. Think about it for a minute. You don't have to deal with her talking about how being on the block is making her illness act up for an entire week. You get through all that crap in about 10 minutes and then let Julie deal with her.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:42 pm

@hamsterwatch wrote:
Alex told HOH that she asked for her vote in finals, and she wouldn't commit - but Paul said "wait,what?" #MinionsGoingRogue #bb19

Now this is interesting, all does not look so good for Paul wanting to bring Alex to final 2 all of the sudden.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:24 pm

Elena is already starting to ask what the plan is for next week and of course everyone is being vague with her telling her that it hasn't been discussed. She knows her and Mark are next, she even points out that she had to be the pawn two weeks in a row. It means she is disposable in everyones eyes
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7077
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:26 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@hamsterwatch wrote:
Alex told HOH that she asked for her vote in finals, and she wouldn't commit - but Paul said "wait,what?" #MinionsGoingRogue #bb19

Now this is interesting, all does not look so good for Paul wanting to bring Alex to final 2 all of the sudden.

I'm sorry but break this down for me. Alex (who is the hoh) told HOH for a vote in finals and wouldn't commit. How does that effect Paul taking Alex to the end? I would think that would be a vote for Paul if he did take Alex to the end.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:35 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@hamsterwatch wrote:
Alex told HOH that she asked for her vote in finals, and she wouldn't commit - but Paul said "wait,what?" #MinionsGoingRogue #bb19

Now this is interesting, all does not look so good for Paul wanting to bring Alex to final 2 all of the sudden.

I'm sorry but break this down for me. Alex (who is the hoh) told HOH for a vote in finals and wouldn't commit. How does that effect Paul taking Alex to the end? I would think that would be a vote for Paul if he did take Alex to the end.

Told HoH means the people sitting in the HoH room with her. And this would set off red flags for Paul because she has been all about telling him that she would be fine with taking 2nd place next to him, now she confesses that she has been campaigning already for final 2 votes.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:37 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Paul to Josh- They put that golden apple there for me. You know that right? Alex- Now he does. Josh- Really (feeds cut)

Gee imagine that, another advantage for Paul, because he didn't have enough to start the game as it is
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7077
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:09 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@hamsterwatch wrote:
Alex told HOH that she asked for her vote in finals, and she wouldn't commit - but Paul said "wait,what?" #MinionsGoingRogue #bb19

Now this is interesting, all does not look so good for Paul wanting to bring Alex to final 2 all of the sudden.

I'm sorry but break this down for me. Alex (who is the hoh) told HOH for a vote in finals and wouldn't commit. How does that effect Paul taking Alex to the end? I would think that would be a vote for Paul if he did take Alex to the end.

Told HoH means the people sitting in the HoH room with her.  And this would set off red flags for Paul because she has been all about telling him that she would be fine with taking 2nd place next to him, now she confesses that she has been campaigning already for final 2 votes.

Did not know this. Thanks.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:28 pm

I'm telling you, that Alex is such a virtue of honesty and loyalty. When it came time to do the have nots, Alex had the card BB gave her to read, opened it, read it, then told everyone that even though she is on the penalty, she promised Elena should would not make her a have-not because it's her birthday week and she is always true to her word. Big production issue out of it. Then she read the card and announced that the have nots are Mark, Paul, Jason and Kevin, the first 4 out of the HoH comp. Alex is trying to play it off like she made the decision when in fact it was BB who made it. I doubt it will even make it on air as they haven't shown havenot announcement in a few weeks, at least not that I can remember. Alos, I read earlier that Paul was going to DR to ask for the temptation key to try to get out of being a have not. Not people have been going for this every single time and only Paul has "selected wisely", if he truly is going for it again, you know he is going to get it again.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7296
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:39 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I'm telling you, that Alex is such a virtue of honesty and loyalty.  When it came time to do the have nots, Alex had the card BB gave her to read, opened it, read it, then told everyone that even though she is on the penalty, she promised Elena should would not make her a have-not because it's her birthday week and she is always true to her word.  Big production issue out of it.  Then she read the card and announced that the have nots are Mark, Paul, Jason and Kevin, the first 4 out of the HoH comp.  Alex is trying to play it off like she made the decision when in fact it was BB who made it.  I doubt it will even make it on air as they haven't shown havenot announcement in a few weeks, at least not that I can remember.  Alos, I read earlier that Paul was going to DR to ask for the temptation key to try to get out of being a have not.  Not people have been going for this every single time and only Paul has "selected wisely", if he truly is going for it again, you know he is going to get it again.

Actually Ctown, if she had to choose, she was going to honor her word to Elena. After the curse started last night a few people suggested to her that she make Elena a have-not and she said she would not do it because she gave Elena her word she would not make her a have-not because of her birthday. The others pointed out that Elena went back on her word in the veto comp and gave Alex the curse, so she should do the same. Alex made a big production out of it then that she actually keeps her promises. So I think she was planning this all along. Reading the card for the have-nots first was just her way to make sure that Elena wasn't going to automatically be a have-not for whatever reason before she did it.

The thing is that Elena has STILL not apologized for cursing Alex. Mark has been encouraging her to do it, but she flatly refuses. He said it again today and she asked why she should do it. He said for her game, just like he had to do fake apologies after his outburst with the Josh and the pans or the fake conversation he had to have with Christmas. Then she just flatly said she wasn't doing it again.

Supposedly she is planning to stir up more shit just because she is already on the bottom and will be the perpetual pawn anyway. Mark said this would be the week to do it because Paul is scared to death of Cody and no matter what Elena does, she will stay.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:45 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I'm telling you, that Alex is such a virtue of honesty and loyalty.  When it came time to do the have nots, Alex had the card BB gave her to read, opened it, read it, then told everyone that even though she is on the penalty, she promised Elena should would not make her a have-not because it's her birthday week and she is always true to her word.  Big production issue out of it.  Then she read the card and announced that the have nots are Mark, Paul, Jason and Kevin, the first 4 out of the HoH comp.  Alex is trying to play it off like she made the decision when in fact it was BB who made it.  I doubt it will even make it on air as they haven't shown havenot announcement in a few weeks, at least not that I can remember.  Alos, I read earlier that Paul was going to DR to ask for the temptation key to try to get out of being a have not.  Not people have been going for this every single time and only Paul has "selected wisely", if he truly is going for it again, you know he is going to get it again.

Actually Ctown, if she had to choose, she was going to honor her word to Elena.  After the curse started last night a few people suggested to her that she make Elena a have-not and she said she would not do it because she gave Elena her word she would not make her a have-not because of her birthday.  The others pointed out that Elena went back on her word in the veto comp and gave Alex the curse, so she should do the same.  Alex made a big production out of it then that she actually keeps her promises.  So I think she was planning this all along.  Reading the card for the have-nots first was just her way to make sure that Elena wasn't going to automatically be a have-not for whatever reason before she did it.

The thing is that Elena has STILL not apologized for cursing Alex.  Mark has been encouraging her to do it, but she flatly refuses.  He said it again today and she asked why she should do it.  He said for her game, just like he had to do fake apologies after his outburst with the Josh and the pans or the fake conversation he had to have with Christmas.  Then she just flatly said she wasn't doing it again.  

Supposedly she is planning to stir up more shit just because she is already on the bottom and will be the perpetual pawn anyway.  Mark said this would be the week to do it because Paul is scared to death of Cody and no matter what Elena does, she will stay.  

I wouldn't apologize either. Alex keeps talking about how greedy Elena is, well she could have very easily taken something other than the 5k herself so what does that make her. What if Elena thought she was in danger and took the veto, Elena would still be in the hot seat for saving herself. These idiots try to rationalize the crap they come up with.

And another thing. Alex is acting like this is the worst thing to ever happen to any houseguest. Sure it can be annoying and having to do all that setup and break down is a pain along with carrying the supplies. But nobody had it worse than Brittany when she had to kick the ball 5000 times and actually lost a toenail while doing it. Brittany did all of this while on the block and knowing she was going home. Alex is still the HoH so it's time she sucks it up and stops snapping at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7077
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:52 pm

I just think she needs to get laid. affraid

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7296
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:58 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I wouldn't apologize either.  Alex keeps talking about how greedy Elena is, well she could have very easily taken something other than the 5k herself so what does that make her.  What if Elena thought she was in danger and took the veto, Elena would still be in the hot seat for saving herself.  These idiots try to rationalize the crap they come up with.

And another thing.  Alex is acting like this is the worst thing to ever happen to any houseguest.  Sure it can be annoying and having to do all that setup and break down is a pain along with carrying the supplies.  But nobody had it worse than Brittany when she had to kick the ball 5000 times and actually lost a toenail while doing it.  Brittany did all of this while on the block and knowing she was going home.  Alex is still the HoH so it's time she sucks it up and stops snapping at everyone.

She should not have taken the money from Alex. She could have easily taken the trip from Mark because she is still trying to sell it that her and Mark are not together (nobody's buying it), so what better way to do it than to keep her word to Alex and curse Mark. She can cash the trip out and get money. It was just plain stupid game play. She has been playing the "suck the ass of the person in power" the whole season and she chooses NOW to jump away from that?

I forgot about Brittany having to kick the soccer ball. If I had been her, knowing I was going home, I would have said to hell with it and let it go, but she showed her strength and character. But she also had Donny sitting there telling her if she completed it maybe BB would give her something to save her, so there was a bit of motivation for that as well.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7296
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:59 pm

Naru wrote:
I just think she needs to get laid. affraid

Who? Elena or Alex?

chuckle
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7077
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:01 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
I just think she needs to get laid. affraid

Who? Elena or Alex?

chuckle

Alex, I think she would be a dominatrix's. I came to this conclusion after seeing her constantly threaten or actually hitting Jason and I heard she even tripped him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7296
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:09 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
I just think she needs to get laid. affraid

Who? Elena or Alex?

chuckle

Alex, I think she would be a dominatrix's. I came to this conclusion after seeing her constantly threaten or actually hitting Jason and I heard she even tripped him.

I agree with you. The things she does to Jason are just outrageous. She hits him, kicks him, trips him, throws things at him, verbally abuses him, and takes any chance she has to make him look stupid in a group of people. And when she hits him much of the time she aims for his balls. She will even tell him that is what she is aiming at. And this is the person who sat eye to eye with Josh saying that Jess makes her feel uncomfortable because she plays grab ass along with others, talking about a cousin who was raped and murdered like it was a straight up comparison? Gimme a break!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:23 pm

chap5788 wrote:


She should not have taken the money from Alex.  She could have easily taken the trip from Mark because she is still trying to sell it that her and Mark are not together (nobody's buying it), so what better way to do it than to keep her word to Alex and curse Mark.  She can cash the trip out and get money.  It was just plain stupid game play.  She has been playing the "suck the ass of the person in power" the whole season and she chooses NOW to jump away from that?  


I disagree. Elena won the comp so should be able to take whatever she chooses. Alex came in 2nd and everyone who has ever watched BB knows that the final prize is always the worst punishment. Alex could have taken any of the other prizes she wanted. Why not ask Elena which one she is going for so she doesn't end up with the punishment? Because Alex was trying to take advantage of the situation, that's why. It's about time Elena stopped sucking up to people, where has it gotten her? It got her on the block as the pawn two weeks in a row. She finally had the realization of where she stands in the house.

Quote :
I forgot about Brittany having to kick the soccer ball. If I had been her, knowing I was going home, I would have said to hell with it and let it go, but she showed her strength and character. But she also had Donny sitting there telling her if she completed it maybe BB would give her something to save her, so there was a bit of motivation for that as well.

There was no way they were giving her anything to save her and they all knew it. She just sucked it up. The penalty for not completing it was not being able to play in the following POV which put her in an even worse situation. If she doesn't complete it, all it does is buys her an extra week as she would be right on the block the following week since she can't save herself.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11418
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:24 pm

Naru wrote:
I just think she needs to get laid. affraid

clapping clapping clapping clapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:36 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Raven- If Mark wins, I think he will put Paul and Josh. Matt- Or Alex and Paul, which would be worse case scenario. #BB19

The sad thing is this idiot actually believes that. No you moron, worse case scenario would be you and Raven, stop caring so much about Paul's game, if you or the twit want to win, he needs to go eventually.

Someone just shoot this two and put them out of their misery!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   

Back to top Go down
 
Tidbits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Tidbits
» Tidbits

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: