Tidbits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:53 am

I really wish Cody would grab some pots and go around saying "my name is Josh and I am copying Evil Dick because I have no game and no ideas of my own."
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:52 am

Wembeley wrote:
I really wish Cody would grab some pots and go around saying "my name is Josh and I am copying Evil Dick because I have no game and no ideas of my own."

clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:37 am

chap5788 wrote:
Wed 2:39 PM BBT Maven discussing backdooring Mark.

This was almost painful to listen to.  Matt said if he wins HOH and Cody wins temptation, he is going to put up Elena with someone else.  He will sit Elena down and tell her she is a pawn and that they are backdooring Mark.  He will tell her that everyone playing in the veto will be playing for her and will pull her down to put Mark up.  Apparently she is supposed to be okay with that even after they saw her reaction to Josh putting her up as a pawn this week!  :facepalm:

Then Matt said "my whole thing if I am HOH is that I want my target to go home at the end of the week.  No ifs, ands or buts about it.  That's it.  He told Raven that if she wins she suggests she does the same thing because then Mark can't come back and put her up the following week.  Then Raven says they need a good pawn to be up there with Elena and she says that Paul would be a very good pawn in that scenario.  Matt said they would have to tell him about it beforehand of course.

Yep, this is a master plan.  Go ahead Matt and Raven, spit that one out to Elena and Paul and watch the reaction you get.  Hell I might even root for one of them to get HOH and see them propose that deal.  When Paul looks at them and tells them they are out of their mind Raven will then act it wasn't her idea.  Then proposing it to Elena and telling her that Mark is going to be the backdoor plan?  yep, that would be a fun one to watch as well.

Oh, so now they are ready to play the game???? Hilarity. The funny thing is both of them are getting on some of the hamsters nerves (about time). Christmas and Josh were both complaining about them----Josh bitching that they were in his HoH all the time, hey Baby Huey, kick them out, it is your HoH room.

As for Josh I cannot wait for his reign to be over. He repeats the same tired shit over and over. Last night, playing chess with Mark, I could almost recite everything he was about to say before he said it. dead horse Also I am sick of hearing him say Cooooooody.

Have your little party tonight because you (oops, I meant Paul) took out Jess (asshole you should have stuck to your guns) but it was NOTHING PERSONAL Sarcastic Josh, your entire HOH has been personal....fucking crybaby.

Cannot wait for your bitch speech to Jess when she leaves. Baby Huey.

I hope Cody wins HoH, I know it is a long shot as this comp will be geared for Paul or Holly Jolly Christmas......

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:27 pm

Thu 7:08 PM BBT Josh keeps talking about Jessica. Says he thought she was going to walk out quietly. Says "America's sweetheart? My a**.."

Thu 7:10 PM BBT All HGs but Cody in KT. Paul keeps saying "I'm Mr. Friendship, I'm gonna start calling myself that now"

Thu 7:12 PM BBT Josh started doing the circus song again while hand-drumming the counter. Elena never wants to hear that song again after BB.

Thu 7:12 PM BBT Christmas is defending "Forest Gump" again. Says he was a war hero, rescued his childhood love. Call Forest Gump a "war film" and says war films are the best.

Thu 7:13 PM BBT Paul: You know what's funny... I respected her enough to not say anything. She chose to say something on live TV.

Thu 7:14 PM BBT Paul says Jess is childish. Josh calls her a coward, says she had all week to say what she wanted to say.

I can't believe they can say these things with a straight face. Paul the king of shitting on people in speeches (or having other people shit on someone for him) actually made this statement? And every week Josh (obviously prodded by Paul) has taken shots during the live show in some way.

She is gone and they are STILL obsessed.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:39 am

Thu 7:45 PM BBT (7:35) Raven in KT: I'm not talking to him (Cody), he's not getting any of my f*n food... He can be on slop the rest of his time here.

Thu 8:02 PM BBT Raven telling Matt in the KT she's upset Cody voted for her after giving his word he never would.

Thu 8:04 PM BBT Matt asking Raven if a lies counts as multiple lies if it's the same lie told to multiple people. He says he thinks it should be counted as one lie. She agrees and he says okay then I've told 3 lies.

This girl takes the cake. The other day she was pissed off because Jess and Cody chose NOT to eat the food she prepared for everyone. Now she wants to keep him from eating the food she makes. Plus he already knew if he didn't win HOH he was going to be a have-not and already set himself up in that room, so this is just stupid anyway.

He promised her he wouldn't vote against her in the first week of the show and the week he was being evicted he said on Dom's "mock show" that he wanted her to go far. Then she went off on Jess outside and said some really nasty things that even the other hg's were saying that she went below the belt. I know she called her a cunt and a slut because Christmas and Alex talked about that the other day (I didn't hear it in all the commotion of everything else). She also gave her word to Cody/Jess and the other couples that she would never go against at least until jury, so what the hell is the difference here? This entitled, self-serving little bitch needs to be put in her place and soon. You can bet her tune will change drastically if Cody wins temptation or POV.

And the last one, she has only told 3 lies? Seriously? Well maybe she was talking about this week or maybe even just today!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:28 pm

Fri 10:19 AM BBT Matt asks her about Marlena being up last night and Raven says no they actually got sleep. They then discuss how she did not really get any sleep. Matt says he has a change of heart since last night and Cody will not throw competition, because he is so cocky. That Cody will probably destroy them all.

The "change of heart" he is speaking of was when he and Raven thought Cody was checked out of the game mentally and would probably just throw the comps and go to jury in peace!

Paul looked at him and said Cody is going to want to do as much damage as possible before leaving, but Matt didn't seem to accept it whole-heartedly. Now today he has this "change of heart" and I believe he is getting a bit scared knowing he is the designated team member to max out time and lose the comp.

Oh, and Paul said this morning that if Cody was smart he would just throw the temptation comp to guarantee that he is playing in veto, but "we all know he is not that smart" and they have that covered anyway. Last night he was talking about how stupid Jess was for throwing the temptation last week to do the same thing. He says this to a group and not one person questions it.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:01 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Fri 10:19 AM BBT Matt asks her about Marlena being up last night and Raven says no they actually got sleep. They then discuss how she did not really get any sleep. Matt says he has a change of heart since last night and Cody will not throw competition, because he is so cocky. That Cody will probably destroy them all.

The "change of heart" he is speaking of was when he and Raven thought Cody was checked out of the game mentally and would probably just throw the comps and go to jury in peace!  

Paul looked at him and said Cody is going to want to do as much damage as possible before leaving, but Matt didn't seem to accept it whole-heartedly.  Now today he has this "change of heart" and I believe he is getting a bit scared knowing he is the designated team member to max out time and lose the comp.

Oh, and Paul said this morning that if Cody was smart he would just throw the temptation comp to guarantee that he is playing in veto, but "we all know he is not that smart" and they have that covered anyway.  Last night he was talking about how stupid Jess was for throwing the temptation last week to do the same thing.  He says this to a group and not one person questions it.

He really does love to hear himself talk. So do his minions. The level of stupidity and nastiness in this house knows no bounds.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:10 pm

Fri 12:06 PM BBT Matt says he does not think he is throwing it. Raven says they should have Josh throw it. Paul seems hesitant and says ok, but we need to talk to Josh.

I wish I would have posted this in the "call it before it happens thread" because I KNEW he wasn't on board with doing this. He is a bigger pussy than Mark if that is even possible. And after all their outrage against Mark for not being a "team player" and not "trusting the team" last week to not use the veto and leave himself on the block. Sometimes there are no words!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:54 pm

@thejessicagraf wrote:
I'm back and I'm not staying quiet #typical

@thejessicagraf wrote:
Watching episode 1

Well she's officially out of the house and it did not take Jess long to appear on social media. I wonder how much she is allowed to say about what happened in the house. I'm certain there are things that CBS won't let her say due to a nondisclosure clause that is in her contract.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:06 pm

@theejessicagraf wrote:
#RavenExposedParty hashtag is everything! So glad I'm not the only one who saw it!

I'm surprised she was so quick to jump on social media and look at all of this. When leaving the house , they are advised to stay off social media due to the nastiness of some people. But Jess was pretty stable, if she was able to deal with all that BS in the house, social media is nothing. Glad to see that she is feeling the love and knows that many people were on her side. Even Evel Dick and Janelle tweeted her to let her know she had thier support. That meant a lot to her.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:32 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Alex- Should we put up Paul and Elena? Jason- Maybe me. We don't want thise f***ers flipping on Paul #BB19

Just when you thought these people couldn't be any dumber, this happens. Hey Jason, in order to win the game, Paul will need to go at some point, if you get the opportunity, take it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:44 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Elena- It's just scary if Cody wins. Paul- Don't put it in the universe. Its not going to happen. Jason to Elena- If his (Cody's) name doesn't get picked, it's easy. Paul- It's literally one chip that can't get pulled.

Wow, they are actually saying this. You can almost see the writing on the wall that Cody will get picked. This is a dumb move. Just put him up there and take your chances on the veto.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:01 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Elena- I said if this is the case, I want to be taken off with the veto. MArk- Who would you pick. Elena- Paul #BB19

Just like all the other sheep, she is falling for Pauls BS. Now Kevin says that Matt would go home if him and Elena are both still up there and Cody is not, but she's not buying it. Then the brilliant lightbulb moment

@BB_Updates wrote:
Elena- Wait. If Cody wins the veto, he could still take me off. MArk- And he would.
Elana-And he wouldn't be replaced

ding ding sing. Now you're starting to use your head. Now if you would only realize that Paul and these other idiots are just using you.

Elena also joked with Mark that maybe she should pick Cody to play instead of Paul if she gets HG choice. Now that would be the best thing she could do. Of course she wouldn't do it because then that draws a line in the sand as to which side she is on.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:13 pm

It took her a while to get there, but she finally figured it out that if she picked Cody and he wins he could take her down. Then she asked Mark if he thought Cody would absolutely take her down and he said 100%.

Then Mark told her this will be an every week thing for her and Mark. And when Cody goes, they won't be pawns anymore, they will be the targets. She giggled and said she was going to pick Cody. Hopefully she will actually stick to this and not listen to Paul's bullshit that he will win veto and take her down she HE can be the one to send Cody home. If Cody doesn't win, then of course there is no saving her, but if she goes with the house, she won't have a Cody next week to save her because Mark will be sitting next to her on the block and will save himself.

The Jason thing absolutely boggles my mind. When Alex suggested putting Paul up with Elena, Jason is worried about people flipping on Paul, so he would rather gamble his OWN safety and go on the block instead? Seriously? Then Paul, ever the big man, said he knows he owes Alex a time on the block as a pawn, but if Jason is comfortable, they should go with it.

One question, why the hell not Josh? Why would you risk Paul or Jason if they are your closest people? Sure they have Matt as a stop gap, but if Cody wins and takes Elena down, then she will have to put yet ANOTHER person on the block. At this point, she should cut a deal with Cody. Tell him she is putting him on the block to give him an opportunity to save himself, but can't guarantee votes or anything else. If she does that, he doesn't put up her, Jason or Kevin next week. This gives her some safety and the house is still going after Cody.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:36 pm

chap5788 wrote:

One question, why the hell not Josh?  Why would you risk Paul or Jason if they are your closest people?

Because they want someone that can win comps. Why they had Matt throw the temptation is just mind boggling. If anything it should have been Jason or Paul since they are such self proclaimed comp beasts

Quote :
 Sure they have Matt as a stop gap, but if Cody wins and takes Elena down, then she will have to put yet ANOTHER person on the block.
If Cody takes Elena down, the other pawn won't matter, Matt would likely go home. Unless she was brave enough to end all the nonsense and get rid of Paul, which would be the smart thing. There is also talk of getting rid of Kevin

Quote :

At this point, she should cut a deal with Cody.  Tell him she is putting him on the block to give him an opportunity to save himself, but can't guarantee votes or anything else.  If she does that, he doesn't put up her, Jason or Kevin next week.  This gives her some safety and the house is still going after Cody.

Cody will not listen to any deal from her, he doesn't trust her at all. Not to mention, thats a horrible deal for Cody. He goes up and has to fight, in return he can't put up 3 people of her choosing. No way would I go for that. You want safety if I win, don't even put me up, it goes both ways.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:01 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

One question, why the hell not Josh?  Why would you risk Paul or Jason if they are your closest people?

Because they want someone that can win comps.  Why they had Matt throw the temptation is just mind boggling.  If anything it should have been Jason or Paul since they are such self proclaimed comp beasts

Quote :
 Sure they have Matt as a stop gap, but if Cody wins and takes Elena down, then she will have to put yet ANOTHER person on the block.
If Cody takes Elena down, the other pawn won't matter, Matt would likely go home.  Unless she was brave enough to end all the nonsense and get rid of Paul, which would be the smart thing.  There is also talk of getting rid of Kevin

Quote :

At this point, she should cut a deal with Cody.  Tell him she is putting him on the block to give him an opportunity to save himself, but can't guarantee votes or anything else.  If she does that, he doesn't put up her, Jason or Kevin next week.  This gives her some safety and the house is still going after Cody.

Cody will not listen to any deal from her, he doesn't trust her at all.  Not to mention, thats a horrible deal for Cody.  He goes up and has to fight, in return he can't put up 3 people of her choosing.  No way would I go for that.  You want safety if I win, don't even put me up, it goes both ways.

I think Cody might take the deal because then he is GUARANTEED to play in veto as opposed to praying his chip or Elena's chip gets pulled so he can play. Plus at this point, I think it would be just her and Jason because of the Coke incident. I know you are probably laughing, but Alex has that hat that says "petty" for a reason, it fits her. She is especially pissed because Kevin and Paul didn't own up to it.

And another thing, Jason lied to him about the Ramses vote and Alex all but lied about it. Then the week Cody was evicted, he asked Jason and Alex to keep Jess safe it they won the following week as repayment for him saving their asses week 1 and they agreed. They put her on the block and the only reason she didn't go home is because Dom went batshit crazy. And Jason didn't use the veto on her to ensure that Dom went home either. He doesn't really owe them anything, so take the deal and then put them up anyway if the week plays out that way.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:31 pm

Look, I know it was mentioned on here by someone else but I found the clip but...you have to watch the first one then the second one because the second one was picked due to the first one. Now that you are confused let's go!...lol

affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm

Bonus for you all:

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:51 pm

Shocked

ShockedShocked

Shocked

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:41 pm

@BBUpdates wrote:
Mark- I hope I know where I stand with you and Jason. Alex-That's why I didn't put you up..

What an idiot. Mark called her out on it and pointed out that he has safety this week and Alex backtraced and stated they were never going to put him up (Which is a huge lie) and that Matt was going up, but then they decided to have Matt throw the comp.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:25 am

ctown28 wrote:
@BBUpdates wrote:
Mark- I hope I know where I stand with you and Jason.  Alex-That's why I didn't put you up..

What an idiot.  Mark called her out on it and pointed out that he has safety this week and Alex backtraced and stated they were never going to put him up (Which is a huge lie) and that Matt was going up, but then they decided to have Matt throw the comp.

Well, I wonder what happened to Alex's deal that she will never just outright lie? She stood on that premise the entire game. She holds it against everyone else, even when it is game related. She also told him that Elena is not her target, so I get how she explains that one............Cody is the target for right now. This is how she skirts around lying and she will make sure to explain this to Jason and Paul later that she didn't lie (it is annoying that she does this all the time). I will be interested to see how she can spin this one with Mark. Not saying there is anything wrong with it, it is part of the game. But if you are going to stand on a certain soapbox and condemn anyone else who lies about things, even petty things that mean absolutely NOTHING (cat ears, drinking her Coke, dumping out her Coke, etc.), then I am going to call it out as bullshit when she does this.
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 780

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:58 pm

Paul comes in and tells Jason that Kevin is driving everyone crazy and Jason says, "I feel like he is worried about what is going on in the outside world." Paul: "Why?" Jason: "I don't know." They laugh.

8:50PM BBT: Paul and Jason talk about Kevin saying that he gets weird when you ask about Kevin's wife and that his daughters get mad if he comes home drunk and he is not allowed drinks at home.

Jason" "I think maybe he was an alcoholic once." Paul agrees.

Matt comes in and Paul says lets call him out but not bad but Cody has to be backdoored this week. Paul says lets get Cody out this week and if it is a double eviction Kevin leaves behind him or Elena. Everyone agrees as Raven comes into the room.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:07 pm

Jokers wrote:
Sat 2:02 PM BBT Christmas & Elena have been talking in BA. Christmas says she's sorry Elena had to see her & Mark fight

This girl flips more then a fish flopping on the ground after being pulled out of the water. And I am talking about her mood more then her game play.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:25 pm

I love the title what do you guys think of it?

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:36 pm

Guys watch this and tell me.....If El win's HOH during the duble do you think she will...
A. Target Matt and Raven
B. Target Paul
C. Target Matt and Raven and if one comes down puts up Paul?
or D. None of the above because she is too chicken shit.

I will tell you this much....I know we here don't like Raven but on youtube.....man they hate her with a passion.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next