AuthorMessage
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:17 am

chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
Can someone please clarify?  What is all this talk of Jessica sticking her finger up Paul's ass and touching Alex's punani?  Was this just some silly grab ass crap?  Before Alex's very serious story of the rape of a family member to Josh she mentioned it like she and Paul had been sexually violated????????????

Personally, I think Paul is the only one who can claim any sort of violation as he has Raven's cinnamon bun head very far up his ass.

Cap, I have tried to figure this one out.  The way Alex has talked about it before, Jess "slapped her vagina", but I have no idea in what context this happened.  I have looked for anything on the feeds, but have found nothing.  I doubt very much that Jess did this in any kind of sexual way, but I can't say for sure.  

Paul has also talked about Jess putting her fingers in his ass.  Again, I have looked for it and found nothing.  But last week in the HOH room when Paul assembled people to "make the deal" with Jess to not use the hex and take out Alex next, part of his pitch was that everyone in the house loved the way Jess was when Cody was out of the house.  She joked, she socialized..........then he said "you put your fingers in my ass" it was back to the "fun times" with Jessica.  Everyone in the room laughed.  So again, it sounds to me like it was part of some kind of rough housing or joking or something, I don't think she is lusting after Paul or Alex of all people.

Also, the other night Alex had to do some DR with her "policeman" uniform from the traffic light HOH comp.  She came through the kitchen with the top part on, but had like swimsuit bottoms on and Christmas remarked about such an outfit.  Then they started goofing around and Alex stuck her ass up in the air, handed Christmas something like a brush or something and told her to spank her butt with it.  It was all just goofy stuff, but I wonder if it was this kind of stuff and now they are going to try to make it something else.  

I have not seen Jess do any kind of kidding around or playing around with Alex since Cody returned to the house and she was not a fan before that either, so I just can't seem to figure out when this would have occurred.

On the same note, when Alex and Jason are goofing off and rough housing she intentionally tries to hit him in the balls with pillows and will even say "I was aiming for your dick" and stuff, but that is okay.  There is a lot of grab ass kind of shit happening in this house, so I am not sure ANYONE in that house can try to claim that they have been sexually assaulted and bringing up a story like that was just plain stupid because it would be apples and oranges.  

They are trying to make Josh see that he doesn't have to be sorry for what he did to Jess in that HOH because he knew how she was feeling.  She didn't expect him not to use the game shit on her (dumping the trash, spray painting or whatever), but the personal shit he kept spouting out she felt was disgusting because of their heart to heart talk that day.  He accused her of being personal when she put him on the block and she simply explained where she was coming from.  It is not like she has been standing on that platform like Paul is when he keeps saying Cody made Raven cry (which didn't even happen, he TOLD Raven to start crying to make it look that way and there are several people who know it happened.

Thanks chap! I had no idea where this was coming from. Sounds like some silly grab ass games----that can and will be used against you at any time.

BBAD tonight, Alex, Matt, Paul, Josh sitting at the table---all of them telling him is is okay to go after people, it is part of the game.

Yes, it is part of the game but this gang of asshats took it too far and it looks like they are planning on doing it again....

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:05 am

Alex to Jason: (After talking with Josh about sending Elena out this week). We have to stick with Paul. Sure he is playing the middle and will play with the people in power because he came here to win which is understandable. But at the end of the day he will take us further than anyone else will.

:facepalm:

Matt and Raven strategizing on which of them should go up as a replacement:

Matt: I would rather go on the block when it actually means something or there is danger. If you go up this week, we know you are safe and it gives us a reason to put up Mark if we win HOH this week. And then you have taken your turn on the block.
Raven: Mark will look horrible putting up the "sick girl" on the block because he is too much of a coward to stay up there.

The person putting the "sick girl" on the block here is Matt. What happened to......."let Raven win at all costs?"

Matt: I am thinking we need to think of a different group for the end and take Josh and Christmas with me, you and Paul.
Raven: So take out Alex and Jason?
Matt: Yes, we can tell them, hey we brought you to final 7, that is the best we could do.
Raven: Yes, we can apologize and act like we feel bad.........

Do they actually believe that THEY are taking anyone anywhere in this game? They are afraid to win HOH. They are riding the backs of others. She suck Paul's ass on a daily basis and then suck on the ass of the HOH at any given time as well.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:05 am

chap5788 wrote:
Alex to Jason:  (After talking with Josh about sending Elena out this week).  We have to stick with Paul.  Sure he is playing the middle and will play with the people in power because he came here to win which is understandable.  But at the end of the day he will take us further than anyone else will.

Matt and Raven strategizing on which of them should go up as a replacement:

Matt:  I would rather go on the block when it actually means something or there is danger.  If you go up this week, we know you are safe and it gives us a reason to put up Mark if we win HOH this week.  And then you have taken your turn on the block.
Raven:  Mark will look horrible putting up the "sick girl" on the block because he is too much of a coward to stay up there.

The person putting the "sick girl" on the block here is Matt.  What happened to......."let Raven win at all costs?"

Matt:  I am thinking we need to think of a different group for the end and take Josh and Christmas with me, you and Paul.
Raven:  So take out Alex and Jason?
Matt:  Yes, we can tell them, hey we brought you to final 7, that is the best we could do.
Raven:  Yes, we can apologize and act like we feel bad.........

Do they actually believe that THEY are taking anyone anywhere in this game?  They are afraid to win HOH.  They are riding the backs of others.  She suck Paul's ass on a daily basis and then suck on the ass of the HOH at any given time as well.

HILARITY!

These two masterminds were on the hammock last night talking about just getting to jury and how exciting it is that Jessica will not make jury.

That's all you have you clowns? Really?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:11 am

capricious1 wrote:

HILARITY!

These two masterminds were on the hammock last night talking about just getting to jury and how exciting it is that Jessica will not make jury.

That's all you have you clowns? Really?

Then she said that she almost made comments about Jess watching it from home, but she didn't. He said she is better than that. Then she said she knows, it was just the devil on her shoulder.

And later, they were talking in the HOH room condemning Mark for hanging out with Cody yesterday (laying out in the middle of the sun with everyone else in the yard at the time) and Elena sitting with Jess for "hours" (more like 30 minutes or so, again in the lounger in the backyard not behind closed doors). Matt said Cody and Mark can be friends outside the house if they want, but how many times do they have to tell Mark he needs to stay away from Cody? Then in the same conversation, they were marveling at the fact that Paul spent so much time with Elena last night so he can navigate her HOH if she wins it.

They really think they are playing the game when all I see is a couple of gossipy little coward bitches.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:59 pm

Mon 12:55 PM BBT Christmas in KT still questioning why Cody is such a d*ck to her.

Are you kidding me? Maybe it is because she was extending olive branches to Jess and then used her temptation to blindside her at the veto so Cody couldn't play in the veto. Not saying she shouldn't have used it, but for her to be surprised that Cody is a dick to her and doesn't smile fake in his face is just beyond comprehension.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:14 pm

Mon 12:33 PM BBT (12:32) Matt/Raven go down to KT. Raven sees a bunch of dishes in sink, announces twice that that gives her more anxiety than being on the block.

Mon 12:34 PM BBT Raven complains to production about too much turkey bacon no one will eat , waves it to the camera.

Mon 12:49 PM BBT 12:43 Raven: I swear to God, if I have 2 votes against me I will murder Mark!

Mon 12:54 PM BBT (12:43) Raven to Josh: Dude, I volunteered. Who bucked when you put them up? Elena.

This is how she is acting after being on the block for 30 minutes. Her and Matt also keep saying it was shady for Mark to use the veto on himself because it shows lack of trust, but SHE trusts everyone in the house 100%.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:43 pm

Mon 1:21 PM BBT Xmas and Maven in KT talking about Jess wanting a guy with blond hair, blue eyes. Raven says Cody tried to kiss her.

Mon 1:24 PM BBT Raven says that Cody told her it would never would out between them anyways cuz she could never have kids. Matt gets enraged.

She mentioned this a couple of weeks ago and said he tried to kiss her cheek and she pulled away. She said NOTHING about this other stuff.

Now today she said that he said they would never work out because she can't have kids and Matt was really pissed. He said he could kill that motherfucker. She said she isn't going to say anything to Jess about it because it is not worth the blowup.

Then strangely a few minutes later over the loud speaker in the house was this baby crying sound that scared the shit out of everyone. I think it was BB's way to tell Raven to shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:47 pm

When the baby cry was sounding, Cody and Jess were in bed either getting ready to or having sex!

The baby cried and then an announcement, someone shut that baby up.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:43 pm

Jokers wrote:
Mon 5:35 PM BBT Cmas & Josh talking about her followers on social media. He is impressed. She smiles & says her dog has 6 followers.

That is 6 more then she has no doubt. Rolling Eyes

affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:33 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Mon 1:21 PM BBT Xmas and Maven in KT talking about Jess wanting a guy with blond hair, blue eyes. Raven says Cody tried to kiss her.

Mon 1:24 PM BBT Raven says that Cody told her it would never would out between them anyways cuz she could never have kids. Matt gets enraged.

She mentioned this a couple of weeks ago and said he tried to kiss her cheek and she pulled away.  She said NOTHING about this other stuff.

Now today she said that he said they would never work out because she can't have kids and Matt was really pissed.  He said he could kill that motherfucker.  She said she isn't going to say anything to Jess about it because it is not worth the blowup.

Then strangely a few minutes later over the loud speaker in the house was this baby crying sound that scared the shit out of everyone.  I think it was BB's way to tell Raven to shut the fuck up.

Found this clip on youtube about it.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:48 pm

Josh usuing his brain

Too bad it won't do no good. They are all just sheep.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:46 am

Naru, the sound didn't come through on this clip you posted where Raven talks about Cody trying to kiss her and then supposedly taking a jab at her about not being able to have kids, but I watched live on the feeds today. Did you see the look on Christmas's face when she said it. It is priceless! Like this girl is completely delusional for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:38 am

The hg's were running a bit scared this afternoon when the audio clues/sounds or whatever they were (baby crying, jackhammer, etc.).  They were worried there was more to Jess's hex and she will be saved again.  Paul dismissed it and said it will not happen, because Julie said the hex was over.  

Then this:

Mon 2:36 PM BBT (2:17) Alex: It could've looked like we were bullying that one day outside. Paul: That's horsesh**. That's absolute horsesh**.
Alex: I feel like they (production) wouldn't turn on YOU, though. *points to Paul*
Jason: There's not way they'd turn on you. That'd be insane.  

It COULD HAVE looked like bullying?  Really?

:facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited by chap5788 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:31 am

chap5788 wrote:
The hg's were running a bit scared this afternoon when the audio clues/sounds or whatever they were (baby crying, jackhammer, etc.).  They were worried there was more to Jess's hex and she will be saved again.  Paul dismissed it and said it will not happen, because Julie said the hex was over.  

Then this:

Mon 2:36 PM BBT (2:17) Alex: It could've looked like we were bullying that one day outside. Paul: That's horsesh**. That's absolute horsesh**.
Alex: I feel like they (production) wouldn't turn on YOU, though. *points to Paul*
Jason: There's not way they'd turn on you. That'd be insane.  

I COULD HAVE looked like bullying?  Really?

:facepalm: :facepalm:

And the award for biggest understatement goes to????? clapping clapping  Sarcastic

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:13 am

I wanted to see this conversation because reading it I got a bad vibe from it and thought, No it'd just gas or something but then when I saw it....I realized something....Fucking Raven is definitely lying about being the victim of sexual assault. I don't give a dam how positive an outlook on life you have. When this happens to you, you tend to modifies your behavior some but this girl shows no markers for actually have gone threw this so now.....I AM FUCKING LIVID! :explode: Evil or Very Mad Mad6

This girl is the poster child for why women who accuse men of sexual assault should have to face time in jail not to mention the damage she does for those who have been threw this shit! and can't get anyone to believe them or even help them.

I know this girl wouldn't know the truth if it hit her up side the head and as far as I'm concerned....she is a scumbag hoeing lying con artist.

By the way you should read the comments left about this bitch on youtube about her....here is the link in case you want to read them.......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1IJ-d6r26k

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:05 am

Naru wrote:

I wanted to see this conversation because reading it I got a bad vibe from it and thought, No it'd just gas or something but then when I saw it....I realized something....Fucking Raven is definitely lying about being the victim of sexual assault. I don't give a dam how positive an outlook on life you have. When this happens to you, you tend to modifies your behavior some but this girl shows no markers for actually have gone threw this so now.....I AM FUCKING LIVID! :explode: Evil or Very Mad Mad6

This girl is the poster child for why women who accuse men of sexual assault should have to face time in jail not to mention the damage she does for those who have been threw this shit! and can't get anyone to believe them or even help them.

I know this girl wouldn't know the truth if it hit her up side the head and as far as I'm concerned....she is a scumbag hoeing lying con artist.

By the way you should read the comments left about this bitch on youtube about her....here is the link in case you want to read them.......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1IJ-d6r26k

She is despicable in every fucking way. Skanky ho! Face Slap

Naru, this needs a place of honor on Raven's, oops, skanky ho's, thread!

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:44 am

They left the best part off of that video. Right after that is when she said that Cody told her that he understood and it wouldn't work out anyway because she can't have kids and Matt got all huffy. And the reaction Christmas had to her saying it was one of I can't believe she is trying to feed me this shit and that Matt is eating it up.

Do you notice in the video as she is talking about it, she keeps looking over at Matt for a reaction (he has heard about the failed attempt of a kiss before) and when there wasn't one, she had to add the last part to make him react.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:20 pm

Wed 2:38 AM BBT Elena says she has to win HOH this week. Mark says he just wants to feel safe for a week. Elena says she won’t feel safe for the rest of the game unless her or Mark is HOH.

They both agree that the next week’s HOH is probably more important to win than this upcoming one (they think Cody will go next).

They have had several of these conversations over the past week or so, but unless they are being completely secretive about it, they both plan to put Cody on the block to please Paul and the other minions. It might have changed for Mark yesterday because he basically told Paul that he really wants Josh out of the house on a personal level, but it took him this long to find the balls to have an honest conversation about his own opinion, he might not have that courage again until he is sitting in jury. Elena told Jess the other day that if she wins HOH, she HAS to put Cody on the block. Jess said "well, don't backdoor him" and Elena said okay.

So, they don't feel safe unless one of the two of them are HOH because they know they are the disposable ones in the group, and if they get HOH they are going to take a shot at the only other person in the house that would not put either of them on the block. Where is the sanity in that? If you are already on the bottom of 10-person alliance why would you not take a shot at a big target while you still have someone who can and will win comps to help keep you safe, plus he will ALWAYS be a bigger target in front of you?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:30 pm

Josh told Paul with a couple of others in the room, that he told production that Cody getting close to his face like he did when he tried to take the pots and pans has got to stop. He said it just isn't right for them to let him be violent like that. Of course everyone agreed.

But in that argument he moved right at Jess yelling and clapping his hands, probably thinking she would back away, but she came right back at him. If I was Cody and production made that request to me, I would say when he stops with the pots and pans, I will stop trying to take them out of his hands.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:41 pm

Paul, Kevin, Jason, Alex and Josh were in the room around Kevin's bed last night just laughing and carrying on having fun. There has been an ongoing debate between Kevin and Paul about how Houdini died that has resulted in a bet. They were both arguing their case and Josh tried to interject about something and Paul rattled off his side of it. Then he said "look at Josh, too many words for you" and a couple of other jabs at his intelligence. This happened a couple of times and Josh had that look on his face when he is butt hurt and then tried to defend himself in a serious way, but it went right over Paul's head. I am thinking that will be another little nugget for Josh to chew on when he is thinking about things and he will probably download to Christmas (who was in bed at the time and didn't see it) that people think he is stupid and not just Cody and Jess.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:01 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Josh told Paul with a couple of others in the room, that he told production that Cody getting close to his face like he did when he tried to take the pots and pans has got to stop.  He said it just isn't right for them to let him be violent like that.  Of course everyone agreed.

But in that argument he moved right at Jess yelling and clapping his hands, probably thinking she would back away, but she came right back at him.  If I was Cody and production made that request to me, I would say when he stops with the pots and pans, I will stop trying to take them out of his hands.

Of course it is okay for Josh and his gang to do this!

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:23 pm

Finally figured it out, this is who Josh reminds me of.......Big Baby Huey

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:30 pm

Wed 11:39 AM BBT 11:25 AM Paul/Josh/Alex/Christmas talking about Mark not standing up for Josh yesterday when he said he can't stomach bullying of any kind.

This pisses me off every time they bring it up. Mark wasn't even in the kitchen for most of this shit that went on, which is beside the point. But every one of these assholes were standing right there witnessing each and every word and did not step in to say a damn word. Paul talks on and on about his sister being bullied about her weight and she became anorexic because of it. He said he does not condone that shit on any level, but did HE open his mouth during that argument? Did he do anything but stand there looking smug? No of course not. Sure Mark talked to Josh and Paul after the mob scene about bullying and that he was the object of it and does not condone it in any way. When Paul questioned him (when they were alone of course) he pointed out that in order to be bullied you can't be antagonizing people for days on end and not expect them to get angry and retaliate. Doesn't make body issue comments right, but he has no sympathy to someone who brought it on himself and it was not a group of people all piling on either. Paul said he had a point and back pedaled like the pussy coward he is. But here he is once again talking about it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:38 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Finally figured it out, this is who Josh reminds me of.......Big Baby Huey

Perfect!

clapping clapping clapping LMFAO LMFAO Donald Duck Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:37 pm

Wed 2:39 PM BBT Maven discussing backdooring Mark.

This was almost painful to listen to. Matt said if he wins HOH and Cody wins temptation, he is going to put up Elena with someone else. He will sit Elena down and tell her she is a pawn and that they are backdooring Mark. He will tell her that everyone playing in the veto will be playing for her and will pull her down to put Mark up. Apparently she is supposed to be okay with that even after they saw her reaction to Josh putting her up as a pawn this week! :facepalm:

Then Matt said "my whole thing if I am HOH is that I want my target to go home at the end of the week. No ifs, ands or buts about it. That's it. He told Raven that if she wins she suggests she does the same thing because then Mark can't come back and put her up the following week. Then Raven says they need a good pawn to be up there with Elena and she says that Paul would be a very good pawn in that scenario. Matt said they would have to tell him about it beforehand of course.

Yep, this is a master plan. Go ahead Matt and Raven, spit that one out to Elena and Paul and watch the reaction you get. Hell I might even root for one of them to get HOH and see them propose that deal. When Paul looks at them and tells them they are out of their mind Raven will then act it wasn't her idea. Then proposing it to Elena and telling her that Mark is going to be the backdoor plan? yep, that would be a fun one to watch as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next