Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:46 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Alex is playing personal.  Her and Jess are like oil and water, but sometimes you have to play with certain people to get further, but Alex doesn't see it.  Here is a girl who stayed on the sinking ship of Cody and now is COMPLETELY alone in the game.  You save her this week and you have loyalty from someone who demonstrated she is VERY loyal.  

Alex thinks that Jess took her glasses and that she was the one who hid Alex's cat ear headband week 1.  Jason asked Jess about it and she said she didn't do it, but knew who did.  Jason pressed and Jess revealed it was Raven.  Jason told Alex which made Alex pause for a minute, but when she found out the information came from Jess she didn't believe it.  

Ramses and Jason are both trying to tell her that putting up someone for their own side and possibly losing a number is not good, but she sees it as protecting her and Jason by showing they can execute a plan.  

She has a perfect "out" by saying that someone in "the group" is screwing up things with the vote, so she can't stick with the plan.  Keep Matt, Raven and Elena out of the pool of prospects.  Tell them that she is not putting up Jess unless they figure out who the hell did the votes and then THOSE people are going on the block.  

That puts Christmas, Mark and Dom on the target list and basically any of them can go and she saves face with the rest of the group and she increases the numbers on her side of the house.

Now you watch, she will go and ask Raven if she took the glasses, Raven will lie and say she didn't do it, the others will back her up and Jess will get shafted.  If this is a sticking point for her, she needs to find a more round about way to dig up this information.

This is why it may be a fun week. She is all over the place and has no idea what to do. Her plan constantly changes depending on who she talks to.

You are spot on with sometimes you have to work with those against you to further yourself. Look at the way Dick used Jen in season 8, it was masterful and those two still don't get along to this day. Sending jess go me would be a waste of an hoh.
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 776

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:20 pm

520-Kevin says to Jason: "Me, You, Paul & Alex" are going to the F4 & he will never vote against Jason, Paul & Alex. NT
Tigrress *
83 0   07/15/17 05:39 PM
* Paul is walking around in a green face mask. When Kevin asks he says he is shedding, his metamorphosis NT
LiZinTeXaS 48 0   07/15/17 05:35 PM
* 520pm-Kevin says Domq is acting like a baby & he cant even go in his room & she said she had a broken heart then went into prayer NT
Tigrress *
52 0   07/15/17 05:35 PM
* Mark enters as Jason leaves. Kevin thanks him and says that he Kevin went to bat when Mark was being mentioned as replacement also NT
LiZinTeXaS 65 0   07/15/17 05:34 PM
* 519pm-Josh tells Kevin that he is not using the POV on Jessica bc she told him all kinds of sh*t and everybody said she was a liar NT
Tigrress *
90 0   07/15/17 05:33 PM
* Jason's hope for next week is another of the other sides numbers go. Kevin says Matt,like why keep him, I can't stand him. NT
LiZinTeXaS 68 0   07/15/17 05:33 PM
* Jason calls the whole overnight fight a total waste of time. Kevin going to thank Mark for helping to keep Kevin's name out of
LiZinTeXaS 756 0   07/15/17 05:31 PM
* Kevin, one of the hinky voters, jokes that if this vote comes up wrong he is going to put someone's head in an oven. NT
LiZinTeXaS 42 0   07/15/17 05:27 PM
* Kevin tells Jason that they and Alex and Paul will be final 4 NT
LiZinTeXaS 29 0   07/15/17 05:25 PM
* Jason confirms he is not going to use the Veto because he thinks Jessica told him a lot of crazy stuff that was not true. NT
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:53 pm

Raven & Matt - outside - pool table - game talk & concerns about Christmas -

Matt: what are your thoughts on Christmas
Christmas: she's really annoying me
Matt: like driving me nuts
Raven: Yeah. like she. like i know. i know.
Matt: dont get me wrong i like Christmas . i feel terrible for her. But she
Raven: i love Christmas as a person i dont wanna seem like a ***** bitch for saying this but dont get irritated when you're trying to do something and we're busy doing something dont get irritated because u dont wanna ask someone to carry ur plate. then u get irritated when ppl ask. (sighs) Just ask!! it is not that big of deal! but dont try to carry ur plate to the table n then get irritated wen someone doesnt ask u cause we're all busy . thats annoying. i mean i understand trust me ive had plenty of surgeries it sucks a**

Raven: And she even said out of her own mouth to me its going to be hard to heal in a place like this
Raven: And honestly i sound terrible saying this but i mean idk she should go home Because if i or someone like you get on the block or Paul gets on the block and she gets picked for the veto i will lose it

Matt: dude i i i cannot

Raven: i will be pissed off. That's not fair. if she can't compete in most of the competitions if she's not gonna be i mean thats just crazy insane

Matt: we really cannot risk that dude
Raven: no
Matt: if one of the 3 of us is on the block she gets picked i (puts his head in his hands)
Raven: i cant take it
Raven: its dumb i dont like it at all

Wait until Christmas uses her temptation to put herself in a POV. The others know she has a power, but Paul is the only one who knows the details of it. He is pretending not to know what it is for sure and acting like he found out about her winning with the rest of the team.

Christmas is starting to move up in the pecking order for a variety of reasons, but she also has A LOT of dirt on Paul. Whether she can deliver it successfully or not when the time comes will the key.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:08 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Raven & Matt - outside - pool table - game talk & concerns about Christmas -

Matt: what are your thoughts on Christmas
Christmas: she's really annoying me
Matt: like driving me nuts
Raven: Yeah. like she. like i know. i know.
Matt: dont get me wrong i like Christmas . i feel terrible for her. But she
Raven: i love Christmas as a person i dont wanna seem like a ***** bitch for saying this but dont get irritated when you're trying to do something and we're busy doing something dont get irritated because u dont wanna ask someone to carry ur plate. then u get irritated when ppl ask. (sighs) Just ask!! it is not that big of deal! but dont try to carry ur plate to the table n then get irritated wen someone doesnt ask u cause we're all busy . thats annoying. i mean i understand trust me ive had plenty of surgeries it sucks a**

Raven: And she even said out of her own mouth to me its going to be hard to heal in a place like this
Raven: And honestly i sound terrible saying this but i mean idk she should go home Because if i or someone like you get on the block or Paul gets on the block and she gets picked for the veto i will lose it

Matt: dude i i i cannot

Raven: i will be pissed off. That's not fair. if she can't compete in most of the competitions if she's not gonna be i mean thats just crazy insane

Matt: we really cannot risk that dude
Raven: no
Matt: if one of the 3 of us is on the block she gets picked i (puts his head in his hands)
Raven: i cant take it
Raven: its dumb i dont like it at all

Wait until Christmas uses her temptation to put herself in a POV.  The others know she has a power, but Paul is the only one who knows the details of it.  He is pretending not to know what it is for sure and acting like he found out about her winning with the rest of the team.

Christmas is starting to move up in the pecking order for a variety of reasons, but she also has A LOT of dirt on Paul.  Whether she can deliver it successfully or not when the time comes will the key.

This is a perfect example of how stupid Raven and Matt are. Sorry, if I'm on the block, I actually WANT Xmas to be playing in the veto, that's the person I know I can beat without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:10 pm

@BB-Updates wrote:
Dominique to Jessica- Initially he (Cody) saw something that we were unable to see #BB19

This is them coming to a realization that Paul is not as loyal and trustworthy as he seems.

Now the best reaction to this on Twitter comes from Evel Dick himself. This was too funny not too share.

@EvelDick wrote:
You mean Cody saw it, but Jesus kept it from you? That bastard!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:01 am

K
@Jamesrhine wrote:
I want Dom to win HoH, and at the nomination ceremony Spratt everyone with Holy Water, those that burn get nominated. #BB19

LMFAO Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:11 am

ctown28 wrote:
@BB-Updates wrote:
Dominique to Jessica- Initially he (Cody) saw something that we were unable to see #BB19

This is them coming to a realization that Paul is not as loyal and trustworthy as he seems.

Now the best reaction to this on Twitter comes from Evel Dick himself.  This was too funny not too share.

@EvelDick wrote:
You mean Cody saw it, but Jesus kept it from you?  That bastard!

he gets 3 for that one.
:thumbsup:

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:56 am

ctown28 wrote:
This is a perfect example of how stupid Raven and Matt are.  Sorry, if I'm on the block, I actually WANT Xmas to be playing in the veto, that's the person I know I can beat without a doubt.

You have to remember Matt and Raven's game.  People are supposed to save Raven at all costs because she is the one who DESERVES to win the game the most, it is just a matter of who might sit next to her.  Matt actually believed that they could get their group to jury and from then on, just tell people it is nothing personal, just choose an order.  It is kind of like what Jozea said last year.  Matt started liking Christmas less when they had a conversation last week and he was talking about Raven being a giving person.  Christmas said she is a giving person too, but she likes to take a little bit too, insinuating that she is there to play.  The look on his face was that it was awful for her to want to win over Raven.  Where do they find these dipshits?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:02 am

ctown28 wrote:
@BB-Updates wrote:

Now the best reaction to this on Twitter comes from Evel Dick himself.  This was too funny not too share.

@EvelDick wrote:

It just makes you wonder why NOBODY ever questions Paul, his advice or his spin on things at any time. They all follow him like moths to a flame. Of course that is until they become a target with 1 foot out the door.

Leave it to Evel Dick to come up with that. I could actually hear his voice making that statement.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:26 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@BB-Updates wrote:

@EvelDick wrote:

It just makes you wonder why NOBODY ever questions Paul, his advice or his spin on things at any time.  They all follow him like moths to a flame.  Of course that is until they become a target with 1 foot out the door.

Leave it to Evel Dick to come up with that.  I could actually hear his voice making that statement.

I cannot wrap my brain around this "Paul Devotion." He would be my primary target. I get soooo angry watching them bow and scrape and run to him for everything like he is the all knowing being.

Know what, I am not a Cody fan but I hope he comes back and takes him out. WAIT, that won't happen, Paul will charm him or the "den" will give him more safety...............

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 776

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:16 pm

I cannot wrap my brain around this "Paul Devotion."  He would be my primary target.  I get soooo angry watching them bow and scrape and run to him for everything like he is the all knowing being.  

Know what, I am not a Cody fan but I hope he comes back and takes him  out.  WAIT, that won't happen, Paul will charm him or the "den" will give him more safety...............[/quote]

Hi Cap... big hug

Paul is the chosen one this season...
I agree I don't think production allows
him to get hurt...
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:00 pm

Capri and Nite, I could not agree with you guys more. It is almost cult like. Paul was making the rounds yesterday finding out what people would do with HOH this week if they get it. He went to Matt and Raven to discuss it and Matt said he wasn't sure, but he said he honestly would not mind for Jess to make jury and he was thinking of going to her to get a 1-week deal with her. Paul told them this was a bad idea because he knows this game and he had already told them EXACTLY what Jess would do............reintegrate herself in the group, tell them that she holds no personal feelings about it, etc. I thought to myself, well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that she is not going to go off in a corner only to come out and shit on people daily, of course she is going to reintegrate herself. But, Raven looked at him like he was the smartest game player in the history of the game because he "called it." Matt didn't seem to like it when Paul shut him down, but when Raven started agreeing, then he was okay with it.

Also, he had been saying he had 1 more week of safety (telling people that the HOH week didn't count), but yesterday he slipped up a couple of times to a couple of different people that his safety ends this week, so I hope word gets around.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:14 pm

There is starting to be some dissesion around the house concerning Paul. Some people are onto his game. That is why he ispushing to hard to get Dom out, because shes on to him.

His whole thing will being safe after this week will not fly either, all it takes is for whoever wins HoH to be in DR and ask point blank if Paul is safe, I dont think production would go so far as to lie about that, but they will try to discourage putting him up.

Its just a shame because this is actually a good cast and this whole Paul thing is fucking up seeing how they could play on their own
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Ctown, I have seen a few cracks here and there with respect to the Paul devotion, but they don't seem to go anywhere. Jason keeps telling Alex that she needs to stop trusting everything Paul says to her, but she thinks that he is playing a loyal, "friendship" game and won't risk his fan base, which still baffles me. And let's face it Jason is not the brightest bulb in the box, has diarrhea of the mouth and nobody takes him seriously.

I can see it bothers Matt when Paul shuts down his ideas (like making a deal with Jess) and promotes his own, but he seems to just back down and accept it.

Christmas is smart enough, but she believes she is actually able to control Paul instead of the other way around. Now she has been trying to cultivate a trust with Josh (building him up) and even Ramses a bit and Paul has not seemed to notice yet, so this could be a spot to watch.

Jess can't do much against Paul by herself, so it doesn't matter what she believes. Ramses also sees through him, but he is alone too.

Now as far as the safety thing, he did say to 2 different small groups something about him not being safe this next week, but nobody seems to have reacted. He even told one of them (can't remember who) that he would even be pawn if needed. If the right person wins HOH, like Ramses or Jess, I can see them asking about it, but I don't see anyone else really looking into it. I would love to see Julie asks Paul how he feels now that his temptation safety is over, but that won't happen of course.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:06 pm

I could actually see Julie saying something about it. She usually announces when a twist is over so it's entirely plausible.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:36 pm

nitewings wrote:
I cannot wrap my brain around this "Paul Devotion."  He would be my primary target.  I get soooo angry watching them bow and scrape and run to him for everything like he is the all knowing being.  

Know what, I am not a Cody fan but I hope he comes back and takes him  out.  WAIT, that won't happen, Paul will charm him or the "den" will give him more safety...............

Hi Cap... big hug

Paul is the chosen one this season...
I agree I don't think production allows
him to get hurt..

Hi nite!!!!! Hi   He is indeed the chosen one!

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:38 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Capri and Nite, I could not agree with you guys more.  It is almost cult like.  Paul was making the rounds yesterday finding out what people would do with HOH this week if they get it.  He went to Matt and Raven to discuss it and Matt said he wasn't sure, but he said he honestly would not mind for Jess to make jury and he was thinking of going to her to get a 1-week deal with her.  Paul told them this was a bad idea because he knows this game and he had already told them EXACTLY what Jess would do............reintegrate herself in the group, tell them that she holds no personal feelings about it, etc.  I thought to myself, well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that she is not going to go off in a corner only to come out and shit on people daily, of course she is going to reintegrate herself.  But, Raven looked at him like he was the smartest game player in the history of the game because he "called it."  Matt didn't seem to like it when Paul shut him down, but when Raven started agreeing, then he was okay with it.

Also, he had been saying he had 1 more week of safety (telling people that the HOH week didn't count), but yesterday he slipped up a couple of times to a couple of different people that his safety ends this week, so I hope word gets around.

It is creepy cult like, the unwavering devotion. Now that he had a little slip lets see how long this will go on (knowing these hamsters, a while longer).

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:47 pm

Dont know how many of you watched BB: OTT last season, but Jason was the only remaining vet, he made it all the way to final 2, but it was very heavy on fan voting, cae packages and such. Of course Jason won his care package early on and then it was those close to him winning.

It was a great blindside when he ended up losing in the finals to Morgan as it was supposed to be a fan vote too. It's almost like production used him as a patsy to say "See? WE don't manipulate the vote for returnees to win!"

I would love to see some aspects of BB: OTT come into play during a regular season, like live DR's on the feeds, not this scripted crap we see on the show
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:17 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Dont know how many of you watched BB: OTT last season, but Jason was the only remaining vet, he made it all the way to final 2, but it was very heavy on fan voting, cae packages and such.  Of course Jason won his care package early on and then it was those close to him winning.

It was a great blindside when he ended up losing in the finals to Morgan as it was supposed to be a fan vote too.  It's almost like production used him as a patsy to say "See?  WE don't manipulate the vote for returnees to win!"

I would love to see some aspects of BB: OTT come into play during a regular season, like live DR's on the feeds, not this scripted crap we see on the show

I didn't watch BB OTT because 3 months a year that I spend obsessed with BB is enough! I would LOVE to have the live DR's though. I miss the days when the DR's really put us inside the player's thought process (whether completely stupid or genius). Now they basically give them lines to say or make them answer completely stupid questions. Just let them go in there and talk about what they are doing and why they are doing it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:32 pm

So last night I was going through my Twitter feed, and Parker Delon from BB9 has to chime in about how racist it is for them to be targetting Dom. Well I couldn't just let that stand and got into a twitter debate with him. Parker is a good guy, but a bit delusional. He will insist that he won the debate even though he was put in his place and his claims of racism were shot down, not just by me, but others as well. Even Evel Dick chimed in and told him that he's full of shit.

He had no answer to when I asked if it was racism when Dom was all about getting Ramses out. Apparently that doesn't count because a black person is allowed to target another black person and if Dom was white she wouldn't be in danger. Jess is only staying because of white privilege. It has nothing to do with Dom not knowing how to keep her mouth shut and stirring up shit within the house and using her stupid talk show to actually talk game related shit instead of just making it fun.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:58 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Matt - We should all just throw the HoH to Paul again. Raven - Yeah, I agree, completely agree #BB19

WTF is wrong with these people? His safety is finally over and you want to extend it for him. Someone needs to take a shot at him
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:20 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
Matt - We should all just throw the HoH to Paul again.  Raven - Yeah, I agree, completely agree #BB19

WTF is wrong with these people?  His safety is finally over and you want to extend it for him.  Someone needs to take a shot at him

I told you, I think there is something in the damn water around there. Matt has NO BALLS whatsoever. Him and Raven have a lot of opinions and think they are above everyone else, but Raven is completely sold that everyone should listen to Paul no matter what he says because he is a vet and made it to the final 2.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:21 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
Matt - We should all just throw the HoH to Paul again.  Raven - Yeah, I agree, completely agree #BB19

WTF is wrong with these people?  His safety is finally over and you want to extend it for him.  Someone needs to take a shot at him

I told you, I think there is something in the damn water around there.  Matt has NO BALLS whatsoever.  Him and Raven have a lot of opinions and think they are above everyone else, but Raven is completely sold that everyone should listen to Paul no matter what he says because he is a vet and made it to the final 2.  

That would be my point to each one of them. You sit in the f2 with Paul you loose. Alex and Paul=Paul wins, Josh and Paul= Paul wins, Paul and Leia boobs = Paul wins. No matter how you do the math it always comes out the same....Paul wins. Chances are that is why casting picked these people to play with him. They knew only one person could take Paul out so, they took him out for Paul.

affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:53 pm

Quote :
. Paul asks Alex if they should just send Jessica home "switcharoo" Says he's honesty thinking about it #BB19

Here we go with the flipping
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:59 pm

Feeds now down until Friday night. And still no confirmation on who got the hex but Dom was earlier talking about can't wait until tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next