HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Tidbits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:48 pm

So apparently production told Jess she can't lie about the temptation. She just told Elena that she knows Ramses is going home and that she has the temptation which will protect her and Cody for a couple of evictions. She said that she will not tell her more specifics and "production has made it clear that I am not allowed to lie about it." She said told Elena that her group is going to have to turn on each other because her and Cody are safe and those who are rallying to keeping Josh in the house and lying about the vote will be the first ones they target. Elena keeps saying that Ramses is leaving and commenting about what people have said in front of her and such. Then Jess said, "well maybe you are being kept out of the loop because they think you won't be okay with the vote, or maybe the group have turned their back on you too."

Maybe it was production who made Paul stop telling people that he had that extra week of safety because he suddenly stopped.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:07 pm

Jess had another conversation with Elena and Elena said that if Ramses goes home, then there are people lying right to her face (and I don't think she is just playing Jess on this one). So now she said she is going to go hard for the HOH comp and Paul was sweating that last night because he said of all people in the house, Elena had the pictures down to a tee, which is why he manipulated her into thinking she could squash concerns with the team if she felt comfortable enough to throw it to one of them is Cody is out of the comp and she was going to do that.

Now whether or not Paul can pull her back in remains to be seen, but I don't see Elena putting up Jess and Cody now that she knows about Jess' temptation. She seems the most pissed off about Matt and Raven, but at least they would be a number for the other side.

Paul keeps talking about Cody and Jess squirming and this is going to throw them off, etc., like his plan is foolproof, but all of the sudden he is telling the group that he is going to let Mark and Elena know about the vote just before the eviction so they won't feel like they have been thrown under the bus. It is funny to see Paul so afraid of a player like Elena, when she would have given up a body part to play the game with him. I KNEW he would wimp out and let at least her know. Now, will her and Mark go with the flow or stand their ground with their vote? Normally I would say they wouldn't, but I think that knowing about the temptation and the fact that she WANTS Ramses to stay but was not given a chance to speak, just might make her go the other way.

I think it would be HILIARIOUS if Elena turned on Paul and put him and Alex on the block after he spent all this time painting targets on her and Mark and stuck with dipshits like Matt and Raven instead.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:29 pm

I don't think Elena has what it takes to make a move in the game. I can see Paul reeling her back in easily.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:31 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I don't think Elena has what it takes to make a move in the game.  I can see Paul reeling her back in easily.

You are probably right, but I would like for us to be wrong about it. And even if she doesn't go after Paul, I don't see her going after Cody and Jess only because she believes in the temptation. So we might see Matt, Raven, Jason or Alex in the hot seat for a change. In any event, it would not be the week Paul planned so carefully.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:37 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
jason- I say put the Fulkerson (cody/jess) up. Paul- I have to just to reveal the temptation.

That's maybe the plan now,until DR gets in his ear about it. I hope Cody wins the temptation comp and really fuck up their plans
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:42 pm

Paul is telling those not in on the plan that he is not a sheep herder and cannot control how the others vote. Watch Elena and mark go crawling back to him
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:55 pm

Ctown, Elena already told Paul that she was not upset by the vote, but upset she was kept in the dark about them and people she is supposedly working with lied to her face. She said she doesn't want to talk to anyone and needs to think.

Basically she is blaming Mark for her being thrown out of the loop. She told him that she could see why Paul couldn't tell her because Paul thought Elena would tell Mark and Mark would tell Cody/Jess. Mark said he would not tell information she gave to him, and she said others didn't know that. And she said that Paul couldn't tell her and expect her not to tell Mark either. So, yes, she is ready to run straight back to Paul. Mark is having an anxiety attack that Paul will put him up.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:04 am

chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, Elena already told Paul that she was not upset by the vote, but upset she was kept in the dark about them and people she is supposedly working with lied to her face.  She said she doesn't want to talk to anyone and needs to think.

Basically she is blaming Mark for her being thrown out of the loop.  She told him that she could see why Paul couldn't tell her because Paul thought Elena would tell Mark and Mark would tell Cody/Jess.  Mark said he would not tell information she gave to him, and she said others didn't know that.  And she said that Paul couldn't tell her and expect her not to tell Mark either.  So, yes, she is ready to run straight back to Paul.  Mark is having an anxiety attack that Paul will put him up.

Of course she's playing it that way she's gonna be up Paul's ass all week
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:23 am

@BB_Updates wrote:
Paul to alex/jason- I want to put Jess and Cody ip to see. I think she is bluffing. If she had protection why was she on the block?

Now that's actually a coherent and rational thought. Now let's see if the DR gets involved and he changes his tune and comes to the realization that she didn't use it because she knew Dom dug her own grave
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:39 am

ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
Paul to alex/jason- I want to put Jess and Cody ip to see.  I think she is bluffing.  If she had protection why was she on the block?

Now that's actually a coherent and rational thought.  Now let's see if the DR gets involved and he changes his tune and comes to the realization that she didn't use it because she knew Dom dug her own grave

Yes, that is a coherent statement, but he has yet to talk to Cody and Jess one-on-one and you know that is going to happen before the noms. This is when Jess needs to be extremely careful with what she says. He will straight up ask her why she was on the block last week if she had this safety. At that point she needs to tell the truth, that she took the gamble because it looked like Dom dug her own grave, so she decided not to invoke it. And further state that is why she asked a few people to just please not let her be blindsided on the vote and they agreed to do that. Then state that she is not saying she can't be put up, she is just saying that IF they are put up it neither of them will be walking out the door.

If he asks how long the temptation is, she should again tell the truth and say 4 evictions. And keep saying "you know that production will not let me lie about the temptation, I am telling you the truth. If you want to roll the dice, go ahead."

If he figures it out, then fine, he won't put them up because he would be wasting an HOH.

And she should also tell him that she knows he orchestrated this vote flip because 3 different people came to her in the last 24 hours and told her the vote was flipping and who was leading the charge. He will ask for names, but she should say she won't reveal her sources, but maybe his group is not as tight as he thinks it is.

Since he didn't tell Mark or Elena, it can't be them. Ramses obviously didn't know. That leaves him with doubts about Matt, Raven, Kevin, Christmas, Alex and Jason. He will never suspect it is Kevin or Alex, but could start wondering about others.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:45 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
Paul to alex/jason- I want to put Jess and Cody ip to see.  I think she is bluffing.  If she had protection why was she on the block?

Now that's actually a coherent and rational thought.  Now let's see if the DR gets involved and he changes his tune and comes to the realization that she didn't use it because she knew Dom dug her own grave

Yes, that is a coherent statement, but he has yet to talk to Cody and Jess one-on-one and you know that is going to happen before the noms.  This is when Jess needs to be extremely careful with what she says.  He will straight up ask her why she was on the block last week if she had this safety.  At that point she needs to tell the truth, that she took the gamble because it looked like Dom dug her own grave, so she decided not to invoke it.  And further state that is why she asked a few people to just please not let her be blindsided on the vote and they agreed to do that.  Then state that she is not saying she can't be put up, she is just saying that IF they are put up it neither of them will be walking out the door.  

If he asks how long the temptation is, she should again tell the truth and say 4 evictions. And keep saying "you know that production will not let me lie about the temptation, I am telling you the truth.  If you want to roll the dice, go ahead."

If he figures it out, then fine, he won't put them up because he would be wasting an HOH.

And she should also tell him that she knows he orchestrated this vote flip because 3 different people came to her in the last 24 hours and told her the vote was flipping and who was leading the charge.  He will ask for names, but she should say she won't reveal her sources, but maybe his group is not as tight as he thinks it is.

Since he didn't tell Mark or Elena, it can't be them.  Ramses obviously didn't know.  That leaves him with doubts about Matt, Raven, Kevin, Christmas, Alex and Jason.  He will never suspect it is Kevin or Alex, but could start wondering about others.

He would suspect Kevin I a heartbeat. Think about it. He tells all the others not to talk to the other side but encourages Kevin to talk to them. It's a smart move on his part, makes it easy to determine the leak. But Kevin is crafty himself, as he reports back with info, just ho,ds some back

You saw the episode of Dick at Nite where Peter disagreed with me that Kevin's not really playing but his point is coming up now, he is just sitting back until he has to play.*
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:58 am

@BB_updates wrote:
Mark- do you think it can be a reset week? Pàul- Nah

Enter Dr talking to him telling him expect the unexpected. But like I said in another post, they may let him fuck this up so it gets used, and then they can say,"see? We don't favor people"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:00 am

ctown28 wrote:
He would suspect Kevin I  a heartbeat.  Think about it.  He tells all the others not to talk to the other side but encourages Kevin to talk to them.  It's a smart move on his part, makes it easy to determine the leak.  But Kevin is crafty himself, as he reports back with info, just ho,ds some back

You saw the episode of Dick at Nite where Peter disagreed with me that Kevin's not really playing but his point is coming up now, he is just sitting back until he has to play.*

I disagree. I don't think he would suspect Kevin. I think his number 1 suspect would be Christmas for one of the leaks for sure. He is already suspicious of her. And she went off on her own immediately after the veto comp and told Jess she would be voting for Josh to stay. Paul let it go at the time, but told her she needed to share it with the group. So, right there, she was covering her own ass so she looks like the trustworthy person if Cody had won HOH.

I go back and forth with Kevin. He does hold back some information, but he kind of gets tangled up a bit too. He is in a very good position right now for sure.

And even if Paul does suspect Kevin what is he going to do about it. He can't call him out in front of people. He can't reveal that Kevin has the $25,000 or was the hinky votes because he is now linked to that by standing on a soapbox and proclaiming that Ramses had the money. And if he does try to expose Kevin, he can easily tell people that Paul knew about the $25,000 on night 1 and told him to keep it secret. Since then Paul has used it against him to get him to do things. This makes Paul look like more of a snake than Kevin.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:03 am

ctown28 wrote:
@BB_updates wrote:
Mark- do you think it can be a reset week?  Pàul- Nah

Enter Dr talking to him telling him expect the unexpected.  But like I said in another post, they may let him fuck this up so it gets used, and then they can say,"see?  We don't favor people"

I agree that the DR wants that temptation used because the double eviction is coming up and they want all that stuff out of the way beforehand. So, I believe they will let this blow up in Paul's face for sure.

And if he decides to go with Mark and Cody as noms thinking that Jess can only save herself, then we will probably see Christmas use her replacement thing to stop Jess from playing in the veto too.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:11 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
He would suspect Kevin I  a heartbeat.  Think about it.  He tells all the others not to talk to the other side but encourages Kevin to talk to them.  It's a smart move on his part, makes it easy to determine the leak.  But Kevin is crafty himself, as he reports back with info, just ho,ds some back

You saw the episode of Dick at Nite where Peter disagreed with me that Kevin's not really playing but his point is coming up now, he is just sitting back until he has to play.*

I disagree.  I don't think he would suspect Kevin.  I think his number 1 suspect would be Christmas for one of the leaks for sure.  He is already suspicious of her.  And she went off on her own immediately after the veto comp and told Jess she would be voting for Josh to stay.  Paul let it go at the time, but told her she needed to share it with the group.  So, right there, she was covering her own ass so she looks like the trustworthy person if Cody had won HOH.  

I go back and forth with Kevin.  He does hold back some information, but he kind of gets tangled up a bit too.  He is in a very good position right now for sure.  

And even if Paul does suspect Kevin what is he going to do about it.  He can't call him out in front of people.  He can't reveal that Kevin has the $25,000 or was the hinky votes because he is now linked to that by standing on a soapbox and proclaiming that Ramses had the money.  And if he does try to expose Kevin, he can easily tell people that Paul knew about the $25,000 on night 1 and told him to keep it secret.  Since then Paul has used it against him to get him to do things.  This makes Paul look like more of a snake than Kevin.

He can 100% expose Kevin for the 25k and play it off. I would do this in a heartbeat if I need to turn on him, "hey everyone, I was wrong ramses didn't have the 25k, Kevin did the entire time. He fooled all of us. Let Kevin deny it or say Paul knew, but these idiots think Paul's loyal. It would maybe raise some doubts, but easily covered
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:14 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Paul- You and I can literally steamroll. Alex- I wouldn't mind coming second with you.
You deserve first #BB19

This is the same idiot who said she wants to lose and then return next year and win. I've about had it with her. Time for her to go
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:03 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
Paul- You and I can literally steamroll.  Alex- I wouldn't mind coming second with you.
 You deserve first #BB19

This is the same idiot who said she wants to lose and then return next year and win.  I've about had it with her.  Time for her to go

That is why I said on the other thread that there would be no power struggle if she wanted to target someone different than Paul, because she is completely submissive to him. I thought this girl would have spunk and guts, but when it comes to Paul she turns into jelly and is banking on being brought back for another season.

If she were plotting to do something later, it would be great that she is drawing him in, but she keeps telling Jason that she will take him as far as she can and she knows her "friendship" deal with Paul is real so he will NEVER lie to her or screw her over.

I am honestly thinking that there is something in the water in that house!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:09 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Paul to Alex- I'm thinking I put Josh and Elena, worst case scenario, if I can't get Jess and Cody
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:27 pm

@BB-Updates wrote:
Mark - Would you take her (Elena) down Cody- Absolutely. 1000%. Jessica- I will 100000%
use the veto to take her down #BB19

Here they go being stupid again. Now this is assuming that neither of them are already on the block(Looks like it will be Josh and Elena) Why would Cody/Jess use the veto on Elena? If Cody uses it, Jess goes up and If Jess uses it Cody goes up and she will have to play her halting hex. If neither are up and you control veto, in no way do you use it, save that halting hex for next week if you need to.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:45 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@BB-Updates wrote:
Mark - Would you take her (Elena) down Cody- Absolutely. 1000%. Jessica- I will 100000%
use the veto to take her down #BB19

Here they go being stupid again.  Now this is assuming that neither of them are already on the block(Looks like it will be Josh and Elena)  Why would Cody/Jess use the veto on Elena?  If Cody uses it, Jess goes up and If Jess uses it Cody goes up and she will have to play her halting hex.  If neither are up and you control veto, in no way do you use it, save that halting hex for next week if you need to.


After Mark left the room, Jess told Cody she only wants to use it if her or Cody are on the block, so that must have been a gut reaction answer.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:46 pm

Fri 6:21 PM BBT Raven tells Matt that she thinks next week will be an endurance HOH and possibly a double eviction.

Here is our resident MENSA member. An endurance HOH AND a double eviction? Sure that's gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:52 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Fri 6:21 PM BBT Raven tells Matt that she thinks next week will be an endurance HOH and possibly a double eviction.

Here is our resident MENSA member.  An endurance HOH AND a double eviction?  Sure that's gonna happen.

If this happened, MAtt probably agreed with her. I didn't see any of that on my timeline and I've been following it quite a bit tonight, but it does sound like something she would say
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:52 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Fri 6:21 PM BBT Raven tells Matt that she thinks next week will be an endurance HOH and possibly a double eviction.

Here is our resident MENSA member.  An endurance HOH AND a double eviction?  Sure that's gonna happen.

If this happened, MAtt probably agreed with her.  I didn't see any of that on my timeline and I've been following it quite a bit tonight, but it does sound like something she would say

But in all fairness, it could happen. Eviction, HoH, veto, eviction, endurance comp
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:55 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Fri 6:21 PM BBT Raven tells Matt that she thinks next week will be an endurance HOH and possibly a double eviction.

Here is our resident MENSA member.  An endurance HOH AND a double eviction?  Sure that's gonna happen.

If this happened, MAtt probably agreed with her.  I didn't see any of that on my timeline and I've been following it quite a bit tonight, but it does sound like something she would say

I actually listened to the conversation. They were talking about how they had been warning Elena not to associate with certain people, rehashing that she was trying to investigate the Dom thing and Matt had to force feed it to her to drop and let it go. Oh, she was trying to have a thought of her own, THE NERVE!

Anyway, then they were speculating about what was coming next and she said that. And yes, he agreed with her that it was possible.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:33 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Cody to Paul- This week means nothing! Jessica- Stop! Paul- I genuinely believed you when you said you had safety #BB19

@BB_Updates wrote:
Jessica- You don't know what you jsut did. You shouldn't have done that. Paul- WTF does that mean? #BB19

There is no way they go until next Thursday without spilling the beans, and it is going to irritate the hell out of me because I want to see a true blindside. Let Paul think he's won
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   

Back to top Go down
 
Tidbits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Tidbits

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: