Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:12 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Wow Ctown, you went on a roll with all these comments.  

It started right when the episode aired, since I was at work I had to rely on my twitter feed for what they showed. Bbupdates was on top of it

Quote :

First of all, Cody DID talk her out of it.  He made her feel like she was just being paranoid.  But, I believe HIS motivation in doing so was because she said she was going to put up Alex.  Cody was still thinking in the back of his mind that Alex is someone they can work with later in the game, which is absolutely NOT HAPPENING because Jess and Alex can't stand each other in any way, shape or form.  So, I think he thought that Alex could possibly go and when Jess said she didn't care, it made him talk her out of it.

It doesn't matter.  It still her decision and her decision alone.  If you want to take it further, in his HoH he didn't follow her suggestions as to a replacement

I am not saying it wasn't HER decision, I am saying that Cody talked her out of it. And she wasn't being a brat saying............you talked me out of it.........it's your fault. She just said that she needs to start listening to her gut and quit being so trusting. Cody agreed and said that her intuition is better than most people he knows and then he took responsibility for talking her out of it, but she then said it was HER decision. So, she is not running around pointing fingers, she is owning it and kicking herself in the ass, which I respect.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:22 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Wow Ctown, you went on a roll with all these comments.  

It started right when the episode aired, since I was at work I had to rely on my twitter feed for what they showed. Bbupdates was on top of it

Quote :

First of all, Cody DID talk her out of it.  He made her feel like she was just being paranoid.  But, I believe HIS motivation in doing so was because she said she was going to put up Alex.  Cody was still thinking in the back of his mind that Alex is someone they can work with later in the game, which is absolutely NOT HAPPENING because Jess and Alex can't stand each other in any way, shape or form.  So, I think he thought that Alex could possibly go and when Jess said she didn't care, it made him talk her out of it.

It doesn't matter.  It still her decision and her decision alone.  If you want to take it further, in his HoH he didn't follow her suggestions as to a replacement

I am not saying it wasn't HER decision, I am saying that Cody talked her out of it.  And she wasn't being a brat saying............you talked me out of it.........it's your fault.  She just said that she needs to start listening to her gut and quit being so trusting.  Cody agreed and said that her intuition is better than most people he knows and then he took responsibility for talking her out of it, but she then said it was HER decision.  So, she is not running around pointing fingers, she is owning it and kicking herself in the ass, which I respect.

I respect owning it herself as well, but the "it's part your fault rubbed me the wrong way". When you fuck up, take 100% ownership. I recently had a mishap at work where communications of an issue didn't go out quick enough according to our executives. I agreed with them and took full ownership. The reason they didn't go out quick enough because it was me that sent the notification to the wrong group. The executives appreciated that I took full responsibility and even the explanation of how I made the mistake (dumb, but honest mistake) and we all moved on
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:58 am

Like I said, if you had heard the conversation first hand, you would have seen that she was not being a brat and pointing the finger. It was more like she LET herself be talked out of it and that she DIDN'T listen to her gut and it is now biting her in the ass. But the buck stops with her and she knows it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:59 am

Wed 9:44 PM BBT Apparently Cody did not study during the allocated time and Paul asked Marlena if they were planning on assisting Cody both said no.

So they think that Cody did not study because he was not actively talking about it in groups. He was sitting at the counter and running it through his head and Jess was doing the same. I am not saying that he will win this HOH, but if the think he is just sitting around not thinking about it, that would be a mistake for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:03 am

chap5788 wrote:
Like I said, if you had heard the conversation first hand, you would have seen that she was not being a brat and pointing the finger.  It was more like she LET herself be talked out of it and that she DIDN'T listen to her gut and it is now biting her in the ass.  But the buck stops with her and she knows it.

First hand doesn't matter, the fact is she did not take 100% ownership. Now if the wording was "I shouldn't have listened to you" that's different. "It's partly your fault" is different. He threw the veto to her. If he was that adamant, he wouldn't have
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:56 am

chap5788 wrote:
Wed 9:44 PM BBT Apparently Cody did not study during the allocated time and Paul asked Marlena if they were planning on assisting Cody both said no.

So they think that Cody did not study because he was not actively talking about it in groups.  He was sitting at the counter and running it through his head and Jess was doing the same.  I am not saying that he will win this HOH, but if the think he is just sitting around not thinking about it, that would be a mistake for sure.

I have a feeling that Paul's under estimating Cody could be his downfall. Forget about the production end of it.

Paul is so full of himself because he got the guy out once, that he can easily do it again, and he may be right, but telling people to throw the HOH comp to him, Cody can't handle mental comps, attack Jess will weak'n Cody. Are all sighs that you don't think you can beat him.

Because, I don't think he will win the HOH (mostly because he is putting all the pressure on himself), Cody gets more focused when he is pissed (and he will be after the vote), Jess handles Pervy Meatball brain with ease and Cody know he doesn't have to worry about her.

He is under estimating Cody and that could be his downfall. Cody is inside Paul's brain and Paul opened the door for him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:07 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

So they think that Cody did not study because he was not actively talking about it in groups.  He was sitting at the counter and running it through his head and Jess was doing the same.  I am not saying that he will win this HOH, but if the think he is just sitting around not thinking about it, that would be a mistake for sure.

I have a feeling that Paul's under estimating Cody could be his downfall. Forget about the production end of it.

Paul is so full of himself because he got the guy out once, that he can easily do it again, and he may be right, but telling people to throw the HOH comp to him, Cody can't handle mental comps, attack Jess will weak'n Cody. Are all sighs that you don't think you can beat him.

Because, I don't think he will win the HOH (mostly because he is putting all the pressure on himself), Cody gets more focused when he is pissed (and he will be after the vote), Jess handles Pervy Meatball brain with ease and Cody know he doesn't have to worry about her.

He is under estimating Cody and that could be his downfall. Cody is inside Paul's brain and Paul opened the door for him.

Paul's cakewalk is over as far as advantages of, bit make no mistake production will pull dr influence. Do you honestly think if Paul was gonna make such horrible noms dr wouldn't talk him out of it?

The illusion will be there for him to feel some heat, but nothin will come of it
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:13 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Paul's cakewalk is over as far as advantages of, bit make no mistake production will pull dr influence.  Do you honestly think if Paul was gonna make such horrible noms dr wouldn't talk him out of it?

The illusion will be there for him to feel some heat, but nothin will come of it

But do you agree that Paul is under estimating Cody?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:27 am

I don't think that Paul is necessarily underestimating Cody as much as he is trying to sell his own importance to the rest of the house, and sadly they are buying it.

Think about votes right now. There is NO WAY Paul goes home sitting next to ANYONE in the house. This is true even if he is against people who are coupled up in the game. Elena will vote Mark out over Paul. Matt will tell Raven to vote him out over Paul because Paul will make sure she gets to the finals just like he would. Alex will vote out Jason before Paul because her word to Jason is to "take him as far as she possibly can" not a final 2 or anything and she thinks Jason is stupid. Kevin will have a very hard time voting out Alex over Paul, but Paul has the $25,000 temptation to hold over his head and he will see Paul as his meal ticket. Unless Christmas tells Josh to vote another way, he will vote for Paul over anyone in the house EXCEPT Christmas.

So, Paul has 5 SOLID votes (Elena, Raven, Matt, Alex, Kevin) which is enough to stay in the house for the rest of the game. If one of them is on the block against him, he could easily pull in a vote from Christmas or Josh.

Basically unless Cody and Jess win vetoes and HOH's to the end of the game, Paul wins hands down.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:38 am

chap5788 wrote:
I don't think that Paul is necessarily underestimating Cody as much as he is trying to sell his own importance to the rest of the house, and sadly they are buying it.  

Think about votes right now.  There is NO WAY Paul goes home sitting next to ANYONE in the house.  This is true even if he is against people who are coupled up in the game.  Elena will vote Mark out over Paul.  Matt will tell Raven to vote him out over Paul because Paul will make sure she gets to the finals just like he would.  Alex will vote out Jason before Paul because her word to Jason is to "take him as far as she possibly can" not a final 2 or anything and she thinks Jason is stupid.  Kevin will have a very hard time voting out Alex over Paul, but Paul has the $25,000 temptation to hold over his head and he will see Paul as his meal ticket.  Unless Christmas tells Josh to vote another way, he will vote for Paul over anyone in the house EXCEPT Christmas.

So, Paul has 5 SOLID votes (Elena, Raven, Matt, Alex, Kevin) which is enough to stay in the house for the rest of the game.   If one of them is on the block against him, he could easily pull in a vote from Christmas or Josh.  

Basically unless Cody and Jess win vetoes and HOH's to the end of the game, Paul wins hands down.

I guess I should post this in another thread but I don't think it would go far so here it is.

How would you or someone in the house (like Cody or Jess) get Paul out?

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:30 am

ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
Kevin to Jessica- I think they are going to try to flip.  The little kid with glasses is going home #BB19

@BB_Updates wrote:
Kevin to Jessica- The only reason I tell you is cause you are from Boston.  Don't freak out.
 Dont say I said nothing #BB19

@BB_Updates wrote:
Jessica- I will figure it out.  Thank you.  KEvin- You guys are good players.  I am going to need you #BB19

@BB_Updates wrote:
Jessica- I think there is some talk going on and Ramses might be leaving.  Elena- What?
Where are you hearing this from? #BB19

@BB_Updates wrote:
Jessica- I can't handle Ramses leaving tomorrow.  Elena- Why would people vote out Ramses? #BB19

@BB_Updates wrote:
Jessica- They are trying to flip the vote right now.  Elena- They havent come to me.
 Jessica- They might not #BB19

So Kevin goes ahead and destroys the possible blindside.  Idiot.  Look at how he plays both sides of the house and its working for him because Paul thinks he's just gathering info and will be none the wiser.

The funny thing about this all going on is that Elena will come to the realization that she is not in the know on everything and has lost tust from Pauls side of the house.

Here's another funny thing about it.  These idiots think that it's Alex and Jason working to flip the house and still don't realize that Paul has been pulling the puppet strings from Day 1.  It's like they are not paying attention to what is happening.  The fact everyone gave their tickets to Paul should have tipped them off to it.

YES! MIND BLOWN! How are they not getting this???? Idiots.

As for Jessica, she lost some respect from me when she did not use the veto, instead she listened to her bed buddy. Dumb move, should have gone with her instincts and used the veto. Quite honestly, I would love to have seen her put up Paul and Christmas. Paul and Raven (that would have been fun to watch).

Paul needs to go! Quick! Instead we have had to watch Baby Huey (Josh) whine and throw the Italian food references about and think he is going to blindside Boo Boo-----sorry pal, that fantasy has been ruined (love it).

Rant concluded.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:57 pm

10:02PM BBT: Josh goes to talk to Paul. Paul tells him to keep a low profile and not mess with people. Josh says that if Cody wins HoH, he will put him up. Paul says they will save him like they did this week.

Paul tells Josh to get in Cody's face and call him names and tell him how America hates him. He tells Josh that "they" love this stuff. Josh leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:08 pm

nitewings wrote:
10:02PM BBT: Josh goes to talk to Paul. Paul tells him to keep a low profile and not mess with people. Josh says that if Cody wins HoH, he will put him up. Paul says they will save him like they did this week.

Paul tells Josh to get in Cody's face and call him names and tell him how America hates him. He tells Josh that "they" love this stuff. Josh leaves the room.

Good plan, but I got news for Paul, if Cody wins HoH, Paul will likely be sitting next to Josh.

Josh is so damned stupid he will play along with this and it will be nothing more than taking the focus off Paul and placing it on Cody
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:08 pm

nitewings wrote:

If they love it so much why don't you do it? At least that is what a rational person would ask but his mommy isn't in the house to hold his hand and make him play his own game so what do you expect.
Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:47 pm

ctown28 wrote:
nitewings wrote:

Good plan, but I got news for Paul, if Cody wins HoH, Paul will likely be sitting next to Josh.

Josh is so damned stupid he will play along with this and it will be nothing more than taking the focus off Paul and placing it on Cody

This would be wonderful!

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:33 pm

hamsterwatch wrote:
HG's were given a memory wall group of pictures that they had a few minutes to study.

After they went off in different rooms to study

Paul went from group to room making like he didnt remember things to see who remembered what. He saw that Elena knew everything even after " I tried to throw her off" comment to others.

Elena left HOH after lockdown and studied with everyone but Cody. She later had a talk with Paul who told her what she is doing, hanging out with Jess/Cody/Mark is not good for how she is being perceived in the house (same spiel Paul has played on every person in the house when next to one of his targets )

Elena told Paul that she is not happy with the things Mark is "saying" with Cody/Jess. Told paul she doesn't want to win HOH and rather he win it.

Paul still wants to keep Elena in the dark aobut the Ramses blindside

Elena took steps to separate herself from Mark over night

Typical Elena, floating from side to side. It boggles the mind not wanting to win the HoH either. She is already hedging her bets in the event Pauls side wins the HoH. This girl needs to go, she has no loyalty to anyone and that can be very dangerous
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:54 pm

Naru, to your question about how I would get Paul out of the house, I don't really have an answer. He has those 5 SOLID votes as I said and if they were rational people in that house, then you could easily use the argument that NOBODY beats him in the final 2, but these people don't see it that way. They see Paul as the King of BB who will lead them to the promise land. Most of them are not in it to win it, they just want to make jury. Matt and Raven ACTUALLY believe that Paul is taking Raven to the end so she can win because of her story. Matt even said the other day that it should be everyone's agenda to get her to the finals because she is a good person and deserves/needs it more than anyone in the house!

The key to getting Paul out of the house is to expose some of his bigger lies to specific people, but it will take some luck and some of them will have to actually grow a brain and some balls. If somehow Paul gets on the block against Raven and he actively campaigns with the obvious points.........sympathy vote in final 2 would make anyone lose, she tries to show she is sweet but isn't, etc., and then Raven actually leaves the house, Matt may rethink his position. But quite frankly he is only good as a vote, he's certainly not going to make any moves.

If Christmas is able to uncover the fact that Paul was the one who encouraged everyone in the thought process that she voted for Ramses and then didn't tell her everyone was on that page, she will be pissed. She really thinks she is throwing people off with her deflection to Mark or Dom being that vote. This crushes her credibility with people that she has been trying to build, so she could jump ship for this reason and COULD drop the bomb that Paul knew about this and her temptation all along, and tell people that he told her NOT to share it or something to make him look more shady.

If Alex finds out (and it will have to be SOLID proof) that Paul knew about Kevin taking the $25,000 and was behind pushing Kevin into the hinky votes and telling him to lie about it to her, this MIGHT push Alex off the Paul train. But it will almost have to be a confession from Paul or Kevin or something she hears for herself in the right situation, otherwise, she won't believe it.

Jason WANTS Paul gone, but Alex has him by the nuts and will never even entertain his thoughts along those lines, so he is basically useless.

So, unless Paul screws up and his tangled web of bullshit that he is telling different groups gets cross referenced, he will win this game with very little effort.
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:12 pm

The Sheepherder & xmas

P....it is not Miami it is myrtle beach. But do not tell anyone! You can not tell anybody!!!
C....look you could have f***d me so hard with that Cody information
P....what Cody information?
C....about the vote and you didn't, so I got your back
P....I never gave you up. I aint a B***ch I don't do sh** like that.
C....I appreciate it. But I do believe the other one was Mark
P....100 f****g percent
C....do you understand why I did that (voted the other way)
P....I don't give a F*** Christmas!
C....But I want you to f****ing understand.
P....you just make sure
C....its because I knew him and Cody were like this. And if it was only one there would be no ripple. to move it wasn't because I had anything with Cody it was stirring the pot

P....it was good. We got to do other sh** with it. I didn't think you had anything going on with Cody I just need Mark to lose and then Cody to lose. Then I don't give a f***. I would prefer Elena throws it because I don't know what she would do or who she would be influenced by
C....I don't think she really wants it.
P....If you win, what is your move?
C....I put Cody and Jessica up. I have to.
P....what about Cody and Mark?
C....I'll do Cody and Mark. I don't give a f****. If I put Jessica up
p...can we agree that Cody is one of the nominees for both of us
C....yes
P....ok done I don't give a sh** about the second one as long as its either
C....Jessica made her own amends and she lied to me. Cody is the one that f****g put me up
P.....here is the thing just because you make a promise to everyone in the house and then you put up Ramses and Josh doesn't mean its for you. (it doesn't mean they did something for you specifically) they made that same deal to everybody.
C....honestly she didn't talk to anybody about Ramses and its not our fault she made a bad move
P....when they sh** their pants. I'm going to be like look dude that was not the better move and I'm sorry
c....do you think I should put up Cody and Mark?
P....that's up to you either way its a good move
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:20 pm

Naru wrote:

You go on the offensive with him. When it comes time to make your noms you point out what everyone has been looking past. The nom speech would go something like this:

I've nominated you Paul, it is nothing personal, but we all watched you paly the game last season and you are good at manipulating people. We saw it all season long the way you were always in control of who had the power at any given moment. Plus its no secret that certain advantages are given to returning players. For starters you were safe for the first eviction that got Cameron out. Then you are given 8 friendship bracelets to pass out to help you form an initial alliance. Then 3 weeks of "secret" safety following that. Well the advantages are over and it's time that people see the writing on the wall. Good luck in the veto comp.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:42 pm

nitewings wrote:
The Sheepherder & xmas

P....it is not Miami it is myrtle beach. But do not tell anyone! You can not tell anybody!!!
C....look you could have f***d me so hard with that Cody information
P....what Cody information?
C....about the vote and you didn't, so I got your back
P....I never gave you up. I aint a B***ch I don't do sh** like that.
C....I appreciate it. But I do believe the other one was Mark
P....100 f****g percent
C....do you understand why I did that (voted the other way)
P....I don't give a F*** Christmas!
C....But I want you to f****ing understand.
P....you just make sure
C....its because I knew him and Cody were like this. And if it was only one there would be no ripple. to move it wasn't because I had anything with Cody it was stirring the pot

P....it was good. We got to do other sh** with it. I didn't think you had anything going on with Cody I just need Mark to lose and then Cody to lose. Then I don't give a f***. I would prefer Elena throws it because I don't know what she would do or who she would be influenced by
C....I don't think she really wants it.
P....If you win, what is your move?
C....I put Cody and Jessica up. I have to.
P....what about Cody and Mark?
C....I'll do Cody and Mark. I don't give a f****. If I put Jessica up
p...can we agree that Cody is one of the nominees for both of us
C....yes
P....ok done I don't give a sh** about the second one as long as its either
C....Jessica made her own amends and she lied to me. Cody is the one that f****g put me up
P.....here is the thing just because you make a promise to everyone in the house and then you put up Ramses and Josh doesn't mean its for you. (it doesn't mean they did something for you specifically) they made that same deal to everybody.
C....honestly she didn't talk to anybody about Ramses and its not our fault she made a bad move
P....when they sh** their pants. I'm going to be like look dude that was not the better move and I'm sorry
c....do you think I should put up Cody and Mark?
P....that's up to you either way its a good move

Christmas has been trying to figure out if Paul gave her up on the Cody vote and came to the conclusion that he didn't based on a conversation with Josh of all people. He was telling her that multiple people were saying Christmas was the vote and she intently questioned him about what Paul was saying and doing, but he really didn't provide any details about that. Now if, it comes out that Paul actively told people about this and she has looked like a fucking moron lying to people about it and he knew about it, she might flip on him, but not sure what source would be credible enough for her to believe it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:44 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

You go on the offensive with him.  When it comes time to make your noms you point out what everyone has been looking past.  The nom speech would go something like this:

I've nominated you Paul, it is nothing personal, but we all watched you paly the game last season and you are good at manipulating people.  We saw it all season long the way you were always in control of who had the power at any given moment.  Plus its no secret that certain advantages are given to returning players.  For starters you were safe for the first eviction that got Cameron out.  Then you are given 8 friendship bracelets to pass out to help you form an initial alliance.  Then 3 weeks of "secret" safety following that.  Well the advantages are over and it's time that people see the writing on the wall.  Good luck in the veto comp.

I don't see this having any affect whatsoever on the people following him through this game. They will just come to Paul's defense 100% and help get him off the block or vote the person sitting next to him out of the game.

This is why I believe you have to make it known that your own targets will be those who strongly support Paul and make sure you point out that nobody will have a leg to stand on at the end if they just simply do what they are told going forward.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:18 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

You go on the offensive with him.  When it comes time to make your noms you point out what everyone has been looking past.  The nom speech would go something like this:

I've nominated you Paul, it is nothing personal, but we all watched you paly the game last season and you are good at manipulating people.  We saw it all season long the way you were always in control of who had the power at any given moment.  Plus its no secret that certain advantages are given to returning players.  For starters you were safe for the first eviction that got Cameron out.  Then you are given 8 friendship bracelets to pass out to help you form an initial alliance.  Then 3 weeks of "secret" safety following that.  Well the advantages are over and it's time that people see the writing on the wall.  Good luck in the veto comp.

I don't see this having any affect whatsoever on the people following him through this game.  They will just come to Paul's defense 100% and help get him off the block or vote the person sitting next to him out of the game.

This is why I believe you have to make it known that your own targets will be those who strongly support Paul and make sure you point out that nobody will have a leg to stand on at the end if they just simply do what they are told going forward.

That's just the speech, but you continuously put him up again and again, same speech each time. Along with one of his cronies. Eventually he will go
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:35 pm

Ctown, you can put him on the block every time you get HOH, but you STILL NEED votes to send him out of the game. Can you name one person in the game right now that he could sit next to and be voted out?

His cronies will just keep going home, but the others never gain any numbers on him because the cronies left will just continue to flock to him. It is going to take some sort of concrete deception to come out that he can't hide from in the eyes of Christmas and/or Alex. Otherwise, I just don't see how it can happen unless he is in the final 3 with a couple and one out of that couple win round 3 of the final HOH.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:41 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, you can put him on the block every time you get HOH, but you STILL NEED votes to send him out of the game.  Can you name one person in the game right now that he could sit next to and be voted out?  

His cronies will just keep going home, but the others never gain any numbers on him because the cronies left will just continue to flock to him.  It is going to take some sort of concrete deception to come out that he can't hide from in the eyes of Christmas and/or Alex.  Otherwise, I just don't see how it can happen unless he is in the final 3 with a couple and one out of that couple win round 3 of the final HOH.

So let them keep going home, eventually somebody is going to wake up and see he is more of a liability than anything. Start with him and Alex, Alex goes home and I may be able to reel Jason in, if I sense any reluctance from him, he's next. Then Matt, Raven etc. As long as your taking another number away from him each time, you can whittle it down.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:45 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, you can put him on the block every time you get HOH, but you STILL NEED votes to send him out of the game.  Can you name one person in the game right now that he could sit next to and be voted out?  

His cronies will just keep going home, but the others never gain any numbers on him because the cronies left will just continue to flock to him.  It is going to take some sort of concrete deception to come out that he can't hide from in the eyes of Christmas and/or Alex.  Otherwise, I just don't see how it can happen unless he is in the final 3 with a couple and one out of that couple win round 3 of the final HOH.

So let them keep going home, eventually somebody is going to wake up and see he is more of a liability than anything.  Start with him and Alex, Alex goes home and I may be able to reel Jason in, if I sense any reluctance from him, he's next.  Then Matt, Raven etc.  As long as your taking another number away from him each time, you can whittle it down.

That is basically what I said, you have to go after his numbers and keep drilling it into people that they will continue to pay for HIS game until he is evicted. That IS the play, but I just have any trouble seeing enough people flipping to send him out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next