Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Tidbits   Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:25 pm

Mortys wrote:
11:48AM BBT: Paul in HoH room talking to Kevin. Tells Kevin that he knows he's been giving info to Ramses and that he needs to be careful. Wants Kevin to vote to evict Ramses just to sew some chaos. Kevin denies talking to Ramses but seems to be on board with voting to evict him

It was just a matter of time before the hinky votes showed up. These can be funny at times watching everyone scrambled to find out who it is.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:10 pm

Ctown, I do agree with you on the hinky votes, but it is better when it is not an instruction. Of course Jason will share this with Alex. If I am Alex, I am not really happy that Paul is willing to screw around with vote just for "confusion" purposes when she is on the block, no matter if it is 1 vote or not. But this actually gives Jason a pass for the time when the returnee happens if it turns out to be Cody because he can say he is voting for Ramses.

But let's be honest, Paul thinks he is the Godfather right now (actually pretty close to true) and he just handed that to Jason because he can. There will be no "confusion" about anything with the vote because Paul will want to tell the group that he threw Jason a bone of a task and they will all know I was him anyway.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:30 pm

Mon 12:50 PM BBT Paul: imagine when Cody is gone how Jessica is going to behave!

Elena: She doesnt know how to play the game without Cody.

Elena has a lot of room to talk here. She and the rest of that crew are playing Paul's game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:43 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Mon 12:50 PM BBT Paul: imagine when Cody is gone how Jessica is going to behave!

Elena has a lot of room to talk here.  She and the rest of that crew are playing Paul's game.

Cody going home could be the best thing to happen to her. When someone is by themselves, it usually doesn't last long and someone picks them up. Don't be surprised if Paul moves in and tries to make a secret alliance with her.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:50 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Elena has a lot of room to talk here.  She and the rest of that crew are playing Paul's game.

Cody going home could be the best thing to happen to her.  When someone is by themselves, it usually doesn't last long and someone picks them up.  Don't be surprised if Paul moves in and tries to make a secret alliance with her.

I guess that is possible, but I only see that happening if she wins HOH or wins the veto to stay in the house if she is the chosen one who is supposed to leave next week. However, one stopping point might be when she went to talk to Paul alone the other night asking for advise on how to proceed on a personal/social level in the game knowing she has nobody who wants to be around her at all. In that discussion, Paul was talking about the game being hard and a pressure cooker and people are people. He then said it was really hard for him and he has had to work his ass off since he got into the house! Jess did a REALLY stupid thing and I don't remember the exact quote, but basically said that the game has been easy for him because everything has been given to him with the bracelets, safety temptation, curses, etc. He was completely appalled by that and started to get a bit heated with her saying he was a vet, it is harder to come back into the game like that than it is for new people, etc. She really didn't back down too much either. This girl is tough, but she has no filter either, normally a fun combination for our entertainment, but not what she needs right now for sure. Right after this meeting, Paul went back to Jess being target number 1, so who the hell knows.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:21 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Cody going home could be the best thing to happen to her.  When someone is by themselves, it usually doesn't last long and someone picks them up.  Don't be surprised if Paul moves in and tries to make a secret alliance with her.

I guess that is possible, but I only see that happening if she wins HOH or wins the veto to stay in the house if she is the chosen one who is supposed to leave next week.  However, one stopping point might be when she went to talk to Paul alone the other night asking for advise on how to proceed on a personal/social level in the game knowing she has nobody who wants to be around her at all.  In that discussion, Paul was talking about the game being hard and a pressure cooker and people are people.  He then said it was really hard for him and he has had to work his ass off since he got into the house!  Jess did a REALLY stupid thing and I don't remember the exact quote, but basically said that the game has been easy for him because everything has been given to him with the bracelets, safety temptation, curses, etc.  He was completely appalled by that and started to get a bit heated with her saying he was a vet, it is harder to come back into the game like that than it is for new people, etc.  She really didn't back down too much either.  This girl is tough, but she has no filter either, normally a fun combination for our entertainment, but not what she needs right now for sure.  Right after this meeting, Paul went back to Jess being target number 1, so who the hell knows.

I agree, she is not playing it very smart. This is where you tell Paul what he wants to hear instead of telling him the way you actually see things (but she is spot on and he's ridiculous to think he has it the hardest)

Another thing with Paul, did you hear him talking about he won 3 weeks of safety and since he's HoH and that comes with safety, he thinks BB should give him another week to make up for it. GTFO here with that crap. He shouldn't even have been eligible to play in the HoH let alone get an extra week of safety out of it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:50 pm

Morty's wrote:

A Friendship Chat
Paul is in the HoH talking directly to the camera. "I'm not trying to blow my cover. I know you guys want friendship chat but I can't always do friendship chat. Let me make sure there is no one in this room before I lay out my agenda." (He is going so fast it's hard to catch it all).

He checks around the HoH door and the HoH bathroom before pulling up a stool and start his friendship chat soliloquy. "Okay quick little chat, I gotta whisper so people don't hear me. Here's the chain of events. From the first day I walked in here, I could sense that Cody was the alpha-male in here. So when I gave out the friendship bracelets, I put four people up there Christmas, Cody, Matt, and Alex. I wanted them to show their strengths and abilities. They did. The others were Josh and Kevin people, I didn't really care. Cameron went home, sorry Cameron, you had to take a bullet.

Then I was faced with the HoH challenge and I saw it was me and Cody. Now I know Cody is similar built and type, so instead of me shining in that first HoH competition I threw it so that he could win and have the power and get the blood on his hands. Which is exactly what he did. He put up Megan and Jillian and he was super mean about it. That kind of sh**ty behavior blows up in the BB house, and it did.

Megan quit and then he had to put up Alex because people in his alliance were badgering him to put her up. But he threw the Veto so she could take herself off, they made some weird side deal, I called him out on it. I called everybody out on it.

Then Alex pulled herself off and he tried to put up your boy. But I pulled the Phoenix Pendant out of my ass and put it in his face. He nominated Christmas because he's intimidated by her. He went against his team to do it.

Christmas was livid and I was worried that exposing the temptation would be bad but it turned out great for my game. I played victim, victim, victim, and I put them all in one group based on one person's actions. Of course not everyone was in on it, and they felt bad for Paul.

They all turned on Cody and Jessica. And Nobody was even mad about the temptation. Ramses was cursed, but they don't like Ramses anyway. I convinced them that I set it up perfectly was true to my word and all of them and they ate it all up like fresh apple pie."

Paul clears his throat and continues with Act II of his soliloquy. "Then, after I played victim turned the whole house against Cody and he no longer had any power, during the HoH competition I pretty much convinced the entire house the few days before to give me the HoH. And it worked!

Everybody was finding silver tickets and giving them to me so I could roll the ball except for a few people. A few people were trying to win but they suck because they suck. But a majority of people in the house were collecting tickets and giving them to your boy so I could win HoH! So not ONLY did I convince people to hate and go after the person who went after me but I also convinced them to give me power the following week so that I could take the shot at him. Then I won HoH, awesome!

And now Cody is sh**ting his pants. Which means I have to backdoor him the way he was trying to backdoor me, except I'm not going to fail this time.

Then I collectively brought everyone together as a group and initially I wanted Raven and Matt up and it would make sure that Cody had almost no chance of playing in veto. Then swap out Matt with Cody. And if Cody had to campaign against Raven that would be the ultimate checkmate. Especially after his behavior after the live eviction. Who's going to vote Raven, the sweetheart of the house? Oh wait, I skipped a step.

I convinced everyone to keep Christmas in the game. Why is it better for me to have Christmas in the game? Because Christmas has a vengeance for Jessica and Cody, she made that clear and I convinced her to drop that bomb on the live show to Jessica or to call them out and cause a s**t show which is exactly what happened! It was just what I wanted."

He pauses briefly to say that he thinks someone is coming upstairs and he needs to finish his plan.

On with Act III's speech. "So Christmas dropped that bomb and created a s**t show and I convinced the house to vote the way I wanted so it would be 8-4 (he does a little dance in jubilation) blindsiding Cody and Jessica, they had no idea.

They thought they had the whole house convinced but they're newbs and they have no idea what they're doing. So keeping Christmas in the game was best for my game because I saw that people were starting to get irked by her behavior and having her is an extra shield in front of me because I know Jessica and Cody are still in this house they have another immediate threat for them because Christmas hates them. She would backstab them in a second. I had to keep that energy in the house so it can create pandemonium. And it did. And everybody lost their lid.

Flash forward back to my plan. Matt and Raven were not very comfortable being pawns, and the eight people up I could tell were pissed off asking why they had to use one of their own. So in order to show them that I'm willing and apt to change my mind, unlike Cody, I had a conversation with Alex. I used it as an opportunity to tighten my relationship with Alex and Josh. Josh has been on the outs since the beginning of the game and I took advantage of it.

Everyone thinks Josh is a dud but in BB you are taught to expect the unexpected and if homie gets HoH one week I know he's going to listen to everything I say based on the conversation we just had. So I told Alex I want to work with you, yada yada, be my pawn. Josh be my pawn. They were super excited to do it. It was a way to build trust.

The other side of the house saw that he (Paul) kept his word and put two people from the other side of the house up they didn't mind seeing go and executed the plan we set perfectly.

We all competed, Ramses almost F'd it up but now Ramses is on my radar and I'm going to send him out of this house the next chance I get. I already turned the house against him again, he had turned the house him, but I definitely added the fuel to that fire. I know it's a lot but I don't get a lot of time to talk to you because people are always coming up here so the friendship chats are harder.

I'm on everyone's radar. I won the veto, Ramses tried to pull some sketchy s**t but he's on everybody's radar, even MORE, which is amazing cause it sets me up for the following few weeks. And the bigger picture here is, I've already survived three evictions and I've set myself up to survive two or three more. That's six weeks and I'm the only vet! You guys still haven't thought it's a good idea to evict me?? That is some next level s**t."

Paul takes a breath, hopefully on the final part of his speech. "So I told Josh I would pull him off if I won the veto so I did. It set me up with him, built trust, I did what I said I would.

Alex on the other hand thinks that her and I are working secretly together, which we kinda are, I do trust the girl she's a good competitor. So now I have that asset and nobody else on the other side really does. She shows her loyalty to me because I did exactly what I said I was going to do. And she sees that I'm a good game player, she's a good game player too so I'm willing to work with her a little. But I know keeping her around, the chicks over here, the way the chicks over here think, they don't really like her they are 'faking it' (he used air quotes). Eventually they are going to just shoot fire at each other and I can step back and say 'well, I didn't do it'. But whatever, that's future sociopath next level crap.

But for now, I've set myself up perfectly. I plucked Josh off, Cody is now on the block, he's locked in and it's Alex, Cody, and Ramses.

Now, as much as I would like to take Ramses out this week, Cody is obviously the target. Everybody doesn't like him, they've (Cody and Jessica) secluded themselves, and Jessica and Ramses are up next. So for the following week, Jason is obviously not going to vote against Alex so it's probably going to be a stacked vote against Cody. But I had a conversation with Kevin and I convinced him to toss a vote on, to vote Alex out. Because it's going to be 1-1-8.

Based on the way these people reacted to the numbers last week, they are going to flip their crap and they are going to think that Jason voted to keep Cody in, to secure him because that's the rumor that's been going on. So for me to fuel that fire I told Kevin to secretly vote against Alex so that's it's 1-1-8. That will send the whole house with question marks above their heads, 'Who the F did that?' And of course their immediately going to turn to Jason, and when they do that sets up another target that I'm not a part of. I'll say "I made it clear I wanted Cody out of this house. I'm the HoH, I don't even get to vote so how do I have anything to do with any of this?"

(Paul then winks, clicks his tongue, and puts an OK hand sign up to the camera).

"Perfect, nobody is going to think that I did it. Because he was impossible for me to even vote, it doesn't make sense to them for me to want to do that. They don't think that far ahead. So, I've set myself up. I'm creating more enemies within each other in the house and soon enough more people are just going to be biting each other and I'm going to hide in the F'ing shadows and continue playing puppet master. If I make it to the end in this game, I will literally crap my pants people. Because WTF? How did you guys all not band together and say, 'Let's get this a**hole out of the game.' (He opens his arms wide and looks around with a 'are you kidding me expression'.)

"I don't know, but it's working. Other than that, I hope you guys are having fun, enjoying it, I hope you guys think it's funny. I'm having a blast, I'm having the time of my life. Lord knows I'm just waiting for another floatie toy so I can wear it around my waist and run around like an idiot. I think the cast is super funny, I think they have good energy and good personalities, a lot of divas in the house but I was probably the same way. I was just as crazy, energetic, and excited. So I learned my lessons from last year.

There's a time and place to act. There's a way to show behavior, to show certain behaviors, and places to sit on your fire. Now I may have vouched for myself that I would not be a vet who came back in here with a cocky attitude, or a vet who came back and didn't play the game and just sat in the corner." [Well you got one out of two Paul ~music19773]

"I've been playing this game since day one in here, I've been scheming and manipulating, and moving crap around. I'm already tired. I've done a lot of s**t the first two weeks of this game and I will continue to keep it going. But if it's limited friendship chats until things slow down, once certain characters are out of this game, I'll have a little bit more leeway. I can turn my brain off, my gameplay brain off, and we can have some fun on the camera. Other than that, hope you guys are doing well on the outside. Shout out to all my fans, thank you for the consistent support. To any new fans, F yeah and hello."

He says shout-outs to his family, friends, and then the camera finally cuts to the by where Cody is talking to Elena about how Jess is going to take his leaving.

How is he the only one in the houe, besides Cody and Jessica to realize he's full of it. Hopefully he will get himself too comfortable because eventually this has got to blow up in his face. He knows production is helping him the same way they helped the vets last season. Guaranteed he makes jury
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:04 pm

Thanks for posting that Ctown. When Paul starts camera talking I just can't sit and listen to the whole thing, reading it made it easier to swallow.

The irony here is that he even twists details when relaying the events to the cameras! He said he had a conversation with Kevin to vote against Alex, which he did not. He told Kevin to throw a vote on Ramses to cause confusion. Kevin agreed because he is in Paul's pocket (will post more about this Kevin/Paul thing later). Kevin told Paul he didn't care who he voted for from now on, the only thing he said he would not do from the beginning is he won't vote out Alex or Paul and he says he is going to stick with that.

Paul said the vote would be 8-1-1 because Jess would vote out Alex! This is definitely a miscalculation because she thinks Ramses is a snake and still blames him (and Josh) for the vote fail on Christmas. Not sure where Paul gets this stupidity at, but whatever. But then he also told Jason yesterday to vote for Ramses to cause confusion in the house, basically using it as a test for Jason. So the vote he is going to end up with is 8-3-0 unless he switches something up.

Also, he didn't throw that first HOH, he WANTED that power. He is completely full of shit. He didn't know he had safety at that point and if he really recognized Cody as a threat, there is no way he would throw that HOH to Cody. It is a really sleazy person who can't even be honest when camera talking to the live feeders.

Anyway, it shocks me that they are all following exactly what they are told as well with barely any comment. Elena seems to be the only one who actually pushes back, just on little things, but still seems to have a backbone. Problem is that Elena talks to Domi and Christmas and shares a lot, so Paul will see her coming.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:44 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I agree, she is not playing it very smart.  This is where you tell Paul what he wants to hear instead of telling him the way you actually see things (but she is spot on and he's ridiculous to think he has it the hardest)

Another thing with Paul, did you hear him talking about he won 3 weeks of safety and since he's HoH and that comes with safety, he thinks BB should give him another week to make up for it.  GTFO here with that crap.  He shouldn't even have been eligible to play in the HoH let alone get an extra week of safety out of it.

Ctown, I don't know how I missed this post or missed that he said that, but this is probably the biggest load of bullshit he has EVER spewed before. I also agree he should not have been able to play for HOH, but I knew they wouldn't take that away from him. The ego of this jackass thinking he hasn't been handed enough at this point!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:53 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I agree, she is not playing it very smart.  This is where you tell Paul what he wants to hear instead of telling him the way you actually see things (but she is spot on and he's ridiculous to think he has it the hardest)

Another thing with Paul, did you hear him talking about he won 3 weeks of safety and since he's HoH and that comes with safety, he thinks BB should give him another week to make up for it.  GTFO here with that crap.  He shouldn't even have been eligible to play in the HoH let alone get an extra week of safety out of it.

Ctown, I don't know how I missed this post or missed that he said that, but this is probably the biggest load of bullshit he has EVER spewed before.  I also agree he should not have been able to play for HOH, but I knew they wouldn't take that away from him.  The ego of this jackass thinking he hasn't been handed enough at this point!

Wait until you see Eveldickx Dick bring it up on his show it was a great rant he had about it. I brought up that he shouldn't have been eligible to play and he kept running with it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:17 am

I really need to watch that show. Will probably get to it tomorrow. I mean I paid for it, I should be doing something with it, right?!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:37 am

chap5788 wrote:
I really need to watch that show.  Will probably get to it tomorrow.  I mean I paid for it, I should be doing something with it, right?!

Absolutely. I was on with Cat Van Zyl, who is a BB Blogger from Canada. She is awesome and has a great feel for the game and Peter Brown, who was a player on BB Canada. Peter has a great knowledge for the game. There are some great discussions as well. Tomorrow is gonna be Enzo from BB 12, even though you don't like him, he's entertaining. Thursday will be brenchel, just to name a few. But he also has his regulars and it's always a good discussing. The only one I've ever seen act like a double was Zach rance fromy 16 and he will never be back.

The most supposing to me was last year he had Jessie on a and he was just a regular guy and has God knowledge of the game. A completely different person out of character.

I DMed Dick that if he ever needs a replacement to hit me up, I doubt he will, but told me he would keep me on his list
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:19 am

Jokers wrote:
Thu 12:57 AM 12:11pm HOH Paul and Matt tell Dom to NOT discuss ramifications of her talk show tonight w/Alex. 12:39 Dom pulls Alex out of the Room, takes her to the Wave Room and asks her if she is still on board with the plan. (*Cam switches away)

I tried to look for info on this "Plan" but all I could find was the shit storm Dom stirred up on her talk show (if you want to call it that. I call it camera whoring) So does anyone know what the hell is going on?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:26 am

Naru wrote:
Jokers wrote:
Thu 12:57 AM 12:11pm HOH Paul and Matt tell Dom to NOT discuss ramifications of her talk show tonight w/Alex. 12:39 Dom pulls Alex out of the Room, takes her to the Wave Room and asks her if she is still on board with the plan. (*Cam switches away)

I tried to look for info on this "Plan" but all I could find was the shit storm Dom stirred up on her talk show (if you want to call it that. I call it camera whoring) So does anyone know what the hell is going on?

Yes, what is this plan?????

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:03 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Jokers wrote:

Yes, what is this plan?????
Doms talk show caused drama last night and put some seeds of doubt as to whether or not they should send Cody home after all, so the plan they are talking about is the plan to evict Cody. Either way, Alex is safe, if anyone gets blindsided on it, it would be Ramses, which would be hysterical.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:05 am

@BB_Updates wrote:
Alex to jason/Kevin - I am going to stick to the plan. I am going to put up Jessica and someone else.

Jason and Kevin are pissed at the AL Alex made with Elena.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:09 am

@BigBrotherLeak wrote:
Alex told Matt and Raven that she might have to flip the plan.
She's says someone other than Jessica may need to go home.

This may be a fun week afterall, this hoh isn't even 20 minutes old and she's already all over the place
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:20 am

ctown28 wrote:
@BigBrotherLeak wrote:
Alex told Matt and Raven that she might have to flip the plan.
She's says someone other than Jessica may need to go home.

This may be a fun week afterall, this hoh isn't even 20 minutes old and she's already all over the place

I believe her "out" as far as the plan for Ramses and Jess is that she believes there was a plan in place to hang the odd vote on Jason. She went in that room and asked him point blank how he voted with Kevin standing right there. He said he voted for Cody to leave and swore on his son, Alex hugged him tightly and Kevin kept trying to get into the conversation. He said that "someone" is just trying to cause confusion, but she seemed to be ignoring Kevin. When Mark entered the room, she said that she knew that someone was going to screw up the vote and try to blame Jason so people could go after Jason after promising Alex they wouldn't. So, Paul's hinky vote just might work a bit differently than he intended it to work. Josh is being blamed for the hinky vote by the way.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:24 am

Seriously, does anyone see any of the outsiders, other then Alex, capable of taking out Paul when his safety up?

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:25 am

Naru wrote:
Seriously, does anyone see any of the outsiders, other then Alex, capable of taking out Paul when his safety up?

In a word.................NO. But I still don't know if she is serious about working with him or if it is a front. The only one she is TRULY with is Jason, but she seems to like the idea of working with Paul behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:28 am

I seriously like this girl but the only way she comes back next year or any time for that matter is if she builds a seriously bitch'n BB resume of actions. Top of that list would be "taking out a vet"

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:29 am

Naru wrote:

Wait until these twists are over. Allegiances will change. Happens most years
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:29 am

Naru wrote:
I seriously like this girl but the only way she comes back next year or any time for that matter is if she builds a seriously bitch'n BB resume of actions. Top of that list would be "taking out a vet"

She's not coming back next year, that's already reserved for Christmas
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:39 am

Alex and whistleDick were talking, they realize that Jessica needs to go up this week. Maybe put her up with Dom and then pull jess down and backdoor Christmas.

Not a bad plan. You may say you don't need a backdoor to send Christmas home, but think about it, you put her up along with Dom, good chance you are beating both of them, but let's say Paul, Matt and Josh get oicked for veto. One of them wins and pulls Christmas down, your plan is shot.

Problem is, too many moving parts. Sure Paul's plan went off flawlessly this week, but how often does that happen? No way plans go off flawless two weeks in a row
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:00 am

Alex is playing personal. Her and Jess are like oil and water, but sometimes you have to play with certain people to get further, but Alex doesn't see it. Here is a girl who stayed on the sinking ship of Cody and now is COMPLETELY alone in the game. You save her this week and you have loyalty from someone who demonstrated she is VERY loyal.

Alex thinks that Jess took her glasses and that she was the one who hid Alex's cat ear headband week 1. Jason asked Jess about it and she said she didn't do it, but knew who did. Jason pressed and Jess revealed it was Raven. Jason told Alex which made Alex pause for a minute, but when she found out the information came from Jess she didn't believe it.

Ramses and Jason are both trying to tell her that putting up someone for their own side and possibly losing a number is not good, but she sees it as protecting her and Jason by showing they can execute a plan.

She has a perfect "out" by saying that someone in "the group" is screwing up things with the vote, so she can't stick with the plan. Keep Matt, Raven and Elena out of the pool of prospects. Tell them that she is not putting up Jess unless they figure out who the hell did the votes and then THOSE people are going on the block.

That puts Christmas, Mark and Dom on the target list and basically any of them can go and she saves face with the rest of the group and she increases the numbers on her side of the house.

Now you watch, she will go and ask Raven if she took the glasses, Raven will lie and say she didn't do it, the others will back her up and Jess will get shafted. If this is a sticking point for her, she needs to find a more round about way to dig up this information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next